Lena Katina's Sex Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lena, is this how you usually masturbate?" her husband whispered into her ear from behind, her eyes locked on the lens, staring into her husband's eyes at another time, wondering how he would enjoy watching this version of herself getting fucked.

"No." Lena shamefully admitted.

"How do you usually do it?" Sasho asked.

"With, with a dildo," Lena finally admitted to the camera.

Sasho got up, letting Lena fall back, covered in sweat, turning back to see her husband's aching cock sticking out of his boxers as he made his way to the drawer. When he opened it up, she blushed instantly at the sight of her own toy, a large green dildo she hadn't so much needed to fuck of late, unless specifically requested by Sasho. Sasho embarrassingly stumbled across it while helping her clean her room early in their relationship. Lena having forgotten that it was hiding in the back of her closet at the time. The first time she stuck the falic object in her wet cunt for Sasho, he exploded all over her neck and breasts while masturbating at the sight. She had never seen him come so hard or so fast before, but he fell right asleep that night and Lena quickly helped herself to an orgasm before she too would allow herself to fall asleep. The thought of wearing her husband's semen on her neck and breasts all night, and during her forbidden self-exploration, made the orgasm intensify all the hotter when it finally plagued her body and made her erupt also.

"Oh my gosh." Lena said at the sight of the familiar toy.

Sasho produced the forbidden falic object and handed it to his blushing bride. Lena then turned over on her tummy, letting her free hand slip between her legs as she took the life-like erection into her mouth and began sucking on its head like it were a real cock. Sasho stepped behind the camera and zoomed in just a little on his bride sucking the forbidden toy she had so many times before penetrated herself with both in his audience and private. Lena kept her legs spread as she continued to lick and suck on the large dildo she had a somewhat intimate relationship with already.

"Show me how far you can take it down." Sasho breathed, becoming hornier by the second.

Lena took a deep breath and forced the head back over her tongue and deep into her throat, past the gag reflex she had long since learned to control when she first started giving blowjobs to her boyfriends. One such lover had a particular curiosity about Lena's gag reflex and her ability to do what she would eventually learn was called "deep-throating" and, while she was giving him head one evening, he took her head into his hands and forced himself into the back of her throat, immediately triggering her gag reflex and causing her to choke. Since that fateful evening, Lena had trained her body to accept large pieces of meat deep into her throat, just like this, and so showed her husband. She felt her nose hit the base of the object, feeling her neck swell and the toy hit the back of her throat, she started breathing through her nose. Her eyes began to water too, which Lena did not like, so she removed the large toy from her head, it coming out lathered in her saliva. Lena smiled seductively up at her husband who was now out of his boxers, completely naked, slowly stroking his mighty cock in his hands, it aimed right at her too. The thought of being made the object of his desire made her sex flood with excitement.

"Put it in your pussy," Sasho said.

Lena smiled devilishly and moved the head toward her glistening opening and pushed it deep inside of her body. "Oh fuck!" she screamed out in ecstasy as she felt the familiar girth push into her tight cunt, remembering what it was like to make love to it. She started pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy then, driving herself further toward orgasm, all of her nerve endings on fire with desire and anticipation. She looked up into the eye of the camera and blew it a kiss, Sasho would be watching she reminded herself, as she continued to fuck herself on camera with her old dildo.

"I want you to bring this with you on tour. Whenever we're apart, I want you to fuck yourself with this in a hotel room while imagining it were me inside of you." Sasho ordered, much to Lena's excitement. She couldn't imagine packing the thing in her suitcase, but if her husband had commanded it of her in a moment of heat, than she was to obey like the loving wife she was and intended to continue on being to him.

"My pleasure." she moaned out.

"Now take it out, I want to eat that redheaded pussy!" Sasho said, Lena removing and tossing the dildo onto the bed beside her, keeping her pussy open and spread, ready for her husband to devour as long and as passionately as he wanted. When Sasho crawled into frame and positioned himself between his bride's legs, she whimpered at the feeling of his cool breath on her hot lips. She needed his tongue next. She could feel that her lips were flushed, her clit and pussy aching. Her slit glistened with anticipation of sexual stimulation by her husband's wet tongue. But it was what lay beneath that Sasho loved to taste. Sasho maneuvered between his wife's legs and pulled Lena's lips apart, actually revealing her pink flower beneath. This was Lena's actual pussy, revealed in full bloom to her husband with a front row seat. She always felt nervous being revealed like so, but she loved her husband and trusted him. Sasho smiled and dove in, shoving his tongue deep between her lips. Lena felt it penetrate deep inside her hole, which caused her to arch her back and thrash about. Sasho began to lick the nectar from inside Lena's pussy, gliding his tongue over her nectar coated lips and pink walls. The smell of her excitement was overpowering, a pungent and musky aroma that smelled of pure sex. It was an exotic fragrance that Sasho supposed angels smelled like. Her taste was potent and bittersweet, a gift Lena loved to share with Sasho. There, between her legs, Sasho literally began to eat her pussy like she was providing a forbidden meal to him. If only Sasho could fill up on her, Lena thought. Sasho's chin quickly became coated in her nectar. Sasho's tongue dragged all over her outer lips and slipped back into Lena's hole, occasionally sliding up and over her red-hot clit.

"God, that feels so amazing, keep licking me there!" Lena managed, breathless, almost forgetting that she was being recorded.

Lena's pussy literally burned with pleasure now. She knew she wasn't far from orgasm. Then, when she felt Sasho's fingers plunge deep into her pussy while he started to lap at her little nub, a deep pressure building against her inner walls exploded inside of her. The sense of relief was euphoric and flooded through Lena's groin and rushed to her head, causing all of her extremities to go numb and then tingle back to life. Her back arched and she literally exploded into Sasho's mouth. Her husband grabbed her hips and took in Lena's cum as it flowed out of her hole with each convulsion. Each mini aftershock rocked between her legs and caused more of her juices to flow freely from out of her. When Sasho finally looked up at her, his entire mouth and chin glistened in the light. Lena stuck her fingers inside of herself and removed them, shocked and aroused by the sight of them coated in her own sticky cum. She slipped her fingers into her mouth and swallowed her own arousing juices, the sensation of swallowing her own cum causing her head to spin. Plus, she knew, it turned Sasho on, which in turn turned her on. Now all she wanted was to return the favor and take her husband into her mouth.

"How was that?" Sasho asked.

"Amazing." Lena stated breathlessly.

"I want you to suck my cock next."

"I want to suck your cock next." Lena freely admitted on camera, pussy still spread, cum flowing from her slit like a waterfall.

Lena was going to give Sasho the blowjob of his lifetime.

Lena crawled up and kissed Sasho, who unleashed a mouthful of Lena's own orgasm deep into her own mouth. The sensation of more of her cum flooding around back and forth between their kiss caused Lena's already soaked pussy to flood with more excitement. Lena pulled away from the kiss and pulled Sasho up onto the bed beside her and then pushed him down on his back, giving him sultry bedroom eyes with a flip of her long red locks. Lena knew she had Sasho then and began to kiss up and down her husband's neck. Her kisses soon trailed down his neck, while Lena reached down with her free hand and grabbed a hold of his erect cock. It throbbed in her grip, which caused Lena to moan out in excitement, wanting to knead it like clay in her hands. She loved knowing that she could bring her lover such pleasure. It was a pleasure she wanted to feel in her mouth. That was one thing Lena learned about herself quickly, that she loved performing oral sex. She was raised to believe it was forbidden and wrong, so naturally grew accustomed to loving it behind closed doors. If only her Catholic schoolteachers could see her naked, stuffing her boyfriend's cock in her mouth while she sucked on it until he couldn't take it anymore. That was exactly what Lena intended on doing.

Lena brought her kisses across her lover's chest, and down over his abs. Lena then brought her seductive kisses further south until she found herself staring right at Sasho's erection. She just stared in awe at Sasho's member. It was thick with an engorged head already dripping with pre-cum, thick pulsating veins running up and down the staff. Lena looked back up at Sasho, beads of sweat spilling down his brow. She smiled and turned back to business. She loved pleasing Sasho with her mouth.

"Let's make sure we get this blowjob in frame, sweetie." Sasho said, pointing to the camera, which she turned around and looked at, suddenly aware her ass was sticking right at it, the back of her pussy dripping all over her inner thighs for the camera. She blushed but then smiled, realizing that was nothing compared to what was about to come. Lena pulled herself off her husband who helped her back to her mark at the end of the bed. He then helped her off the bed and onto her knees before he returned to the camera and tilted it down to catch her in frame. She felt like a slut on her knees like this, waiting to do nothing else but suck her husband off.

"I want this blowjob to be improper and very sloppy." Sasho said firmly.

Sloppy, Lena knew, was when Sasho loved for Lena to spit all over his cock and sometimes even take his balls into her mouth. She knew this would be no exception. So when Sasho walked up to her, she knew what she was meant to do. Lena kissed Sasho's cock and then slipped it into her expecting mouth. Sasho exhaled as he felt himself disappear in the forgotten elevation of his girlfriend's hot wet mouth. He felt himself slide over the back of Lena's tongue and disappear into the back of her throat just above her tonsils, past the gag reflex she had long ago relaxed. God, she love sucking cock, Lena thought, as she planted her hand around his base and began to slip her husband's meaty cock in and out of her mouth.

"God, Lean, I love watching you suck me off." Sasho breathed.

Lena's answer was muffled on Sasho's cock. Lena occasionally removed Sasho from her mouth and began swirling her tongue all over his engorged head and then licking up and down the shaft like an ice-cream cone. Lena then spit on Sasho's cock took him back into her mouth. Soon, she was bobbing up and down on Sasho passionately like a horny schoolgirl trying to please her first boyfriend. Every once in a while, Lena would take all of Sasho into the back of her throat, and purposefully gag herself on him. The guttural noises emitting from Lena's throat only seemed to turn Sasho on further as Lena finally released him from her throat and looked up at him. Thick strands of pre-cum and saliva connected her lips to the head of his cock, an erotic sight that seemed to have sent Sasho over the edge.

"Are you my little redheaded, Russian slut?" Sasho asked.

"Yes," Lena replied as she took Sasho's cock and rubbed it all over her face, smearing his pre-cum across her skin. Then, Lena slipped Sasho back into her mouth and continued to blow him. Sasho found his hand running through Lena's signature red hair before placing a slight pressure on the back of her head so as to cause her to fall deeper onto him. Lena felt his head rocket back into her throat.

"Can I fuck your mouth?" Sasho asked.

Lena's approving response was muffled around the engorged penis stuffed deep inside her throat. Lena then felt Sasho's member rocket in and out of her mouth, her mouth now just a vessel for Sasho's pleasure. The sensation of no longer being in control of her own blowjob and having her mouth used as a substitute for her actual pussy caused Lena's pussy to flood again. She was so wet that she could feel her cum trickling down her inner thighs again. The head of his thick member rocketed in and out of the back of Lena's throat, continuously passing her non-existent gag reflex. Still, she felt her privates flood again, the sensation of having Sasho inside her mouth and causing him so much pleasure practically driving her to orgasm. Lena's eyes began to water over and her mascara ran down her cheeks by the time Sasho had finally finished ravishing her mouth. When he pulled out of her, his penis was coated in her saliva while multiple strands of pre-cum and spit connected him to his beautiful wife's mouth. She looked up at him innocently. Sasho ran his hands through her hair and just smiled at Lena. Her face was speckled with pre-cum and her mascara was already ruined. The rougher, the better, Lena thought.

"I love watching your eyes water over when I fuck your mouth." Sasho excitedly admitted.

"I'm glad. I want you to fuck my mouth as hard and as fast and as long as you want."

"Lie on the bed, hang your head off the edge here. I want to watch your neck swell with my cock in it."

"My body is yours to use however you want, sweetie." Lena admitted.

Lena did as she was told and crawled up onto the bed, lying on her back, and letting her head hang back off the edge, staring at her husband's cock moving toward her mouth, only seeing it upside down. She took a deep breath and relaxed her throat for the assault she knew was coming. Having her throat fucked wasn't necessarily the most romantic thing to do on one's wedding night, Lena thought, but she knew her husband loved it, and she in turn loved the sounds he made when he was using her mouth. When his cock shoved into her throat, she felt it rocket into the back of her head and then her lovers' balls press against her face. Sasho grunted when he shoved himself to the very back of his wife's throat and then fell on top of her, grabbing both of her breasts to support himself. Lena groaned in response, closing her eyes, knowing full well they were going to water up even more than they had. Finally, Sasho began to buck in and out of Lena's throat, racing back and forth past her relaxed gag reflex. The wretched gagging noises emitting from her body did not make her feel particularly sexy, but listening to her husband groan and chant her name religiously as he reached out and began to play with her aching nub, all else faded to the background. As Sasho continued to fuck Lena's mouth, pre-cum and saliva began to fill up in her mouth, spilling out the sides of it and running back up the length of her face, spilling into the corners of her eyes and cascading across her forehead. She had to force herself to breath through her nose, especially when Sasho forced himself, his entire length, into her head and then held it there. Lena started to convulse after a moment, but still, her husband held her head in place, his cock completely locked within. Sasho finally pulled out of Lena's head and started to slap his cock all over her mouth, nose, cheeks, and forehead. It felt like a stick of meat slapping against her skin, spraying speckles of pre-cum and her own saliva all over her fair porcelain like complexion. Lena gasped for air when her husband exited her throat and she broke into a coughing fit, desperately needing to breath through her mouth again and not her nose. She looked up at her husband pleadingly.

That was when Lena saw the strands of pre-cum connecting her lips and tongue to her husbands' cock, like a thick spiderweb of desire. Finally, Sasho used his fingers to break the strand and stuck them back onto Lena's chin and neck where they glistened in the dim light off her skin.

"Thank you." Lena said, winking, her face probably ruined with pre-cum and saliva.

Sasho then leaped onto the bed with Lena, pulling her head back onto the bed, and crawling on top of her, Lena's breasts mashing against his chest.

"I love you so much." Sasho whispered.

"I love you too." Lena replied.

And with that, Sasho positioned himself right at her opening. Sasho finally thrust inside of her, he slipped into her with the precision of a knife gliding through warm butter. But Lena was still fairly new at this, meaning she was incredibly tight. Lena felt Sasho stretching the furthest walls inside of her in all directions, causing her to moan out and scream with each thrust inside of her. Lena reached up and dug her nails into Sasho's back, pulling him deeper inside of her. She looked into his eyes and knew the man looking back at her loved her deeply, and that they were now one soul occupying two bodies. Missionary position was Lena's favorite because of how intimate she could be with Sasho, but that didn't mean she didn't liked being taken from behind, either.

Lena looked back up at the camera recording her, wondering how beautiful this might all seem in playback.

"I want to watch you ride me." Sasho breathed.

"Yeah?" Lena moaned through labored breathing.

"I love watching those amazing tits of your bounce up and down," Sasho admitted.

Lena smiled as Sasho slipped out of her, his cock lathered in her forbidden nectar and dripping wet with it. He lay down beside her as Lena crawled on top of him and positioned her opening just above his throbbing head. She grabbed Sasho's penis and rubbed the head all over her red hot clit which sent electricity surging through her pussy just before she slipped him between her lips and impaled herself on his full girth. This position allowed Lena even deeper penetration and soon she was screaming out in ecstasy.

"Oh Sasho! Yes! God, fuck me!" she screamed over and over as she began bouncing up and down on top of him while Sasho watched her massive breasts bounce freely on her chest up and down, over and over.

Sasho reached up and fondled Lena's breasts, occasionally pulling her further down and taking each one into his mouth. He was rolling her nipples over his tongue and catching them in his teeth ever so gently. Lena rode Sasho passionately, catching his head against every forbidden corner deep inside her with each movement. Lena ground her nails deep into Sasho's chest and began to grind back and forth against him so hard that he started to cry out himself. Lena didn't want him to cum yet.

"Here." Lena said, pulling herself off of Sasho and dripping all over him immediately afterward. Lena crawled beside Sasho and remained on all fours, offering her sex to him in the famed doggy-style position. Lena loved taking Sasho from behind since it was the only position he could hit her deepest walls with, and since it seemed to get him off the fastest. Sasho jumped up and quickly Lena felt him maneuvering at her opening. She couldn't imagine what she must look like from behind, soaking wet as she was. It wasn't Sasho's cock she felt on her vulva first. It was his tongue. The sensation drove her wild as she suddenly realized she was being eaten out from behind, his tongue continuously lapping up at her swollen lips and penetrating her most private hole.