Lena Katina's Sex Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste like an angel." Sasho said as he began to lick all of the nectar dripping out of Lena and swallowed it. She felt his tongue dragging across her labia and her outer lips, scooping up all of her juices. He was literally licking her dry, and just as he finished, she felt the power of his erection rocket into the forbidden depths of her pussy.

"God damnit!" Lena cried out.

"Oh Lena!"

Sasho reached around and grabbed both of Lena's breasts firmly for support, and then began fucking her like his life depended on it. It was always fast and somewhat rough from behind, but that's how Lena wanted it. This position wasn't invented so much for intimacy as it was invented for primal release. Soon, Lena let go of all her inhibitions as she gave way to pure carnal drive and let her husband fuck her from behind. The sound of Sasho rocketing in and out Lena's sopping pussy was anything but romantic, but somehow the noise drove Lena wild. They were no longer making love, just fucking. And that's what Lena wanted, a good hard fuck. Fuck her Sasho did as he continued to slam into her from behind, slipping his hands from around her divine chest, down across her naval, eventually landing on her sensitive nub. The sensation of being penetrated and rubbed simultaneously caused deep pressure to build inside Lena one more time. With each thrust, Lena was driven that much closer to orgasm.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Sasho, keep fucking me, oh God!" Lena kept saying over and over.

Sasho pushed Lena's face down into the mattress and slammed into her one final time just as she burst out into a euphoric state that consumed her body and soul. Her pussy flooded with ecstasy and tingled all over as a numbing sensation coursed its way through her veins. Lena felt light headed as Sasho pulled out of her, completely coated in her cum, which continued to flow out of her slit down her inner thighs toward the back of her knees.

"Get on your knees, Lena." Sasho half demanded.

Lena knew exactly what was coming, and though she had just cum, she was still hot enough that she wanted to participate in one final act of lovemaking with her husband: a facial.

"I want to get this on camera more than anything." he added freely.

Lena managed to pull herself up and fell to her knees at the foot of the bed in anticipation of accepting Sasho's cum. Lena was a sucker for a good facial too. And Sasho simply loved cumming over Lena's face. He wanted to share with his wife how amazing she made him feel. Facials were intensely erotic for Lena, as she reveled in the sensation of feeling her lover spill the essence of their lovemaking sessions across the delicate soft skin on her face. It was the most forbidden place to accept her lover's seed, which made many uncomfortable regarding the act itself, but Lena knew Sasho had no intention to degrade her. How could any act in lovemaking be considered such if it was committed by two consenting adults who were madly in love? Lena knew was that she loved the feeling of being covered by Sasho, and that he enjoyed covering her in turn. Sasho loved giving Lena facials because anybody could see her naked, but only he got to see her like this, so personally marked in such a forbidden way. When Sasho finally stood before Lena, she was shocked to see how soaked his cock was in her own juices. She could practically taste the smell of sex emanating from him now, the smell of her sex to be precise. Then, when he started to stroke himself over her face, Lena just stared up into his eyes feigning innocence.

"I want you to cum on my face, Sasho." Lena stated. "I want you to mark me, make me belong to you by spilling your seed on my face!" Lena begged.

Sasho reached over and grabbed the camera from off the tripod and then used his one free hand to point it down at Lena, his other he needed to stroke his cock freely at her glistening, mascara ruined face. Lena looked up into the camera and smiled, hoping nobody would ever see her like this, or how she was about to be marked, either. How she looked so exposed and marked was something only for Sasho to enjoy. So she smiled up at him too and then blushed, knowing he was about to come.

"You want my cum?" he asked, Lena staring into his pulsating head, dripping with pre-cum.

"I do." Lena admitted for the camera, reaching up and gently squeezing his balls.

"Where?" he asked.

"I told you. On my face," Lena said again, playing the innocent so well, she hoped.

"Oh, Lena, Lena, I can't believe I'm going to come on that pretty famous face!"

Sasho cried out and erupted, causing a thick strand of white-hot semen to rocket across Lena's face. It splashed down across her forehead and the upper bridge of her nose. The feeling of Sasho's cum landing on her face caused Lena to squirm slightly, surprised at how hot she was getting all over again. A second rope struck Lena across her cheek and blasted her directly in her right eye, immediately sealing it shut with cum. Lena kept her other eye open and on Sasho who watched another jet of his sperm to splatter across her virgin cheek and up the side of her temple. Another large jet jumped out of her husband's erupting tool and landed just over the tip of her nose, dangling off of it like an icicle. Lena's freckled face was now a canvas that he wanted to paint with his seed. No detail was left ignored, no part of her face left unmarked as he continued to whitewash her lips, forehead, and cheeks until finally shaking off the last drops of his cum across her massive breasts. Lena just looked up at Sasho, her face covered in him. In that moment, she felt closer to him than at any point all night. For in that moment, she truly belonged to him sexually. She loved that she could fully trust another man with her sexuality so personally. Sasho just smiled, breathless, and seemingly completely taken aback by the cum-covered redheaded vixen kneeling before him. Lena wondered how many times this part of the video in particular would be played back over and over while her husband masturbated and then came all over himself...

"Wow..." was all she could manage.

"I know you're beautiful already, but I love how beautiful you are now..." Sasho added, looking down at his cum-covered bride.

"Thank you for making me this beautiful," Lena admitted.

"You got a little bit of cum on your face there, honey." Sasho added.

"I sure do!" Lena admitted playfully.

Lena couldn't imagine how frightful she must look, but somehow the sight turned on her husband so much so that he never actually stopped masturbating, just slowed down, cum still slowly oozing out of his tip. She kept her right eye closed for fear of getting cum in it, which had happened before and stung to no end. Her eye had been irritated for nearly a whole day afterwards too. Was he going to stroke himself to another orgasm, Lena wondered about Sasho, still slowly masturbating at her face?

"Lena look up at me." he said, still recording her messy facial.

"Hmm?"

"Play with it for me."

"How?"

"Here, with this part here," Sasho said, reaching down and connecting the loose strand on her nose to her bottom lip. Lena opened her mouth wide and then closed it back up, causing the strand to expand and contract around her tongue, which she stuck out to playfully toy with the strand. She had never done anything so silly with cum, but she did love playing with it, she had to admit. She felt so slutty doing it, but her husband didn't seem to mind, cock stiffening up just a bit as she continued to open and close her mouth like this. Lena then put her hands to her sperm-coated cheeks and pulled a spider-web of semen strands away from her face, giggling all the while like a horny schoolgirl playing with her boyfriend's first deposited orgasm on her body. She showed the mess of cum to the camera Sasho was still holding down at her and blushed. If a porn company had seen this, she was sure to get the part now, that much Lena was sure of. Still, the thought kind of intrigued her a little bit...

"What a sticky mess!" Lena exclaimed.

"What's all over your face, Lena?" her husband asked.

"Cum"

"Who's?"

"Yours. My beautiful husband's cum is all over my face."

"Rub it in to your skin. It's good for your complexion."

"Like this?" Lena exclaimed.

Lena just looked up at Sasho and winked. Then, Lena reached up and rubbed Sasho's sperm all over her face, smearing his creamy seed across her facial features until it coated her face completely. Sasho smiled and helped Lena up onto her feet and walked with her into the bathroom. There, he drew them a hot shower that he pulled Lena in to help her wash her face and body clean of all of their cum and sweat. When Lena was finally convinced that her face was clean again, she turned around under the shower head, vapor wrapped around their naked bodies, and pulled Sasho into a deep kiss, her hands finding his balls, completely drained now...

"I love you so much, Sasho..." Lena said.

"I love you too..." Sasho replied.

"So... want to watch the tape?" she asked before falling to her knees.

FIN