Lena's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give them to me." She handed them to him, feeling naughty and excited. He took them and raised them to his face. She watched his finger touch the inside of the gusset. "You are wet, slave. Look," he said, showing them to her. "In fact, smell them." He raised them to her, and she leaned forward, inhaling, smelling her arousal. She didn't understand why it made her hotter. She heard herself moan slightly as she stood back up.

"Your tee shirt, now, slowly."

She crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom , and slowly pulled it up over her head, feeling the cool air hit her, tingling her skin and raising goose bumps on her arms. "Put it on the table," he told her, and she dropped it, standing and facing him, her nipples full and hard. She felt a flush on her chest.

"Very good, slave," he said, and his approval stimulated her more. "Sit up on the table, facing me." She worked her way between him and the table, and scooted herself up, feeling the cold on her bare ass, her pussy tingling. "Spread your legs, slave."

"Like this, Master?" she asked, opening her legs to either side of him, her pussy now exposed to his gaze, and the obedience thrilled her.

"Beautiful," he murmured, and she felt excitement at the compliment, even though he said it all the time. But now it felt different, more enticing. "Spread your lips with your hands. Show me your slave pussy." An electric jolt ran through her; this was different. Her hands went o her pussy and she watched his face, serious and eager, as she spread her lips, exposing her wet, open hole to his eyes. Her breath caught a little.

"Your pussy is so wet," he told her, as if she didn't know. "Touch it. Put a finger inside yourself, feel how wet it is." Her fingers trembled slightly as she touched herself for him. She had never done this before, playing with her pussy in front of him. She felt her lips, feeling the wetness there, and then her fingertip slipped inside, feeling the slick heat building inside her. Another small moan escaped her.

"You are so wet, slave, you pussy is so hot, so beautiful." He looked up into her eyes. "It wants your Master's cock." His words shot through her, and she knew he was right. She wanted him to fuck her, not as her husband, but as her Master.

"Yes, my Master, my pussy wants your cock. It wants you to fuck her, hard."

He stood and pulled his boxers down, stepping out if them. He was hard and full, and another delicious thrill ran through her body. Her finger, still inside her, felt her wetness increase. He stepped closer, and took her hand away. Still holding her gaze, she felt the head of his cock at her opening.

"Tell me," he said. "Ask me for it."

"Please Master," she managed, trembling with excitement. "Please fuck my slave pussy!"

He moved then, and her breath escaped as she was suddenly filled with his cock, hot and hard. He began pumping into her, and her arms went to his hips as his grabbed her shoulders. She was getting fucked, as they had done so many times before, but it was more, strangely different, her submission to his commands making it hotter, naughtier, somehow liberating. She pulsed her hips forward, meeting his strokes, and felt her climax approaching quickly, so much more quickly than ever before.

He increased his pace, thrusting harder, and she came then, hard, squeaking her climax with yips and yells, feeling her pussy clench and gush her juices onto his cock, and she saw his face, tight and intent; he was panting, and then grunting and she felt the hot liquid spill into her, his cum, her Master's cum, filling her as her climax subsided, and the fulfillment of taking his load as his slave warmed her. He was still now, fully inside her, his body pressed to hers, and she tried and failed to understand why this had been so different, so much better. Her head spun, and she rested it on his shoulder.

She felt him stir, and then move away. Her pussy suddenly emptied, and she felt his hot goo slipping out of her. He stepped back, and sat down in his chair.

"Look at your pussy," he told her, and she looked down to see a stream of milky residue flowing from her; she'd never looked before. It was nasty, and hot. "Touch it." She hesitated a second, and then her finger was rubbing her slit, smearing his cum and her juices. She'd never felt it before, and it was exciting, and nasty, and she could smell him.

"You may get down, and go clean yourself, slave," he said. "Free."

Again she hesitated, and for a moment was disappointed that their game had ended, but then she hopped down from the table and kissed him, and headed for the bathroom for a towel, feeling his cum dripping down her thighs, and silently hoping he was watching her ass as she walked from the room.

When she came out of the bathroom, he was still naked, sitting in one of the kitchen chairs. Her pussy still tingled from the fucking, and though she had wiped she could feel his cum dripping a little bit. She was naked too, and reached for her clothes to start getting dressed.

"You are so hot," he said, reaching for her waist, and pulling her towards him. She sat on his lap, and put her arm over his shoulder, the two of them naked, satisfied, and still a little messy after wild sex. His arm was around her waist and he pulled her tighter to him. She laid her head on his shoulder, smelling the new cologne she'd bought him last Christmas. The air was a little cool where their bodies weren't touching, but warm, almost steamy where they met. He played with her nipple.

"Tomorrow," he said, kissing the top of her head lightly, "tomorrow morning we can get started."

"Started?" She was briefly confused, knowing that they had already started. What did he mean? She reassured herself that if it was anything like what she'd just experienced, she could handle it. Willingly. Wanting it. She relaxed into his arms.

"Yeah, we can start tomorrow," he kissed her again, then pulled his head up so they could talk. "I don't want to rush into it. I have some ideas of things we'll want to do, but I don't want to rush. It's important that they turn out right." She watched his face; he had the serious look he gets when planning a complex project around the house, or a difficult situation at work. Detailed planning was one of his talents. "I have some things I need to do today to get ready. I need to decide what to do first." He kissed her again, on the lips. "I want it to be perfect for you." She felt his arms around him, safe and secure.

She was reminded of how much she loved him.

12