Leoni's Thrills Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leoni!" Mare forced the naked girl off her as she stood, trying not to touch any erogenous zones. But it was odd just to feel the bottom of her shoulder blade, the round of her calf, and the deep taper of her waist, each so smooth and bare and boundless. "You know," Mare said, "I'm just going to throw that one away when I develop them."

"I've got fifty bucks that says you won't."

"Oh really?"

"Damn straight."

"Fine. You're on."

Mare had the photos developed that afternoon, and she knew right away that a few were good. The one of Leoni's breasts was not good, professionally. Nor were any of the wider angle shots. She kept them all. She really couldn't part with the one of them together once she saw it. Lee looked so wild and so pretty, and she herself looked adorably clueless. She could never show it to anyone, but it was a great shot, and she made a copy in 8x10. She left that copy on Leoni's desk that evening, underneath a fifty-dollar bill. But Mare was asleep before the redhead came home.

Mare also woke first. Lee was there again, rolled up in her sheets, face buried in her hair. The fifty was gone and the photo was perched on top of Leoni's bulletin board. Well, it couldn't stay there for long. Mare shook her head, got her towel, and went to the showers.

Kelly entered just ahead of her. She was wearing some white designer pyjamas, which consisted of thin cotton Capri pants and an undersized button top, buttoned only to the bottom of her very, very full breasts. The effect was to exhibit the inside rounds of her bosom. Her large flat nipples showed dark through the material.

"Hey Mare."

"Hey Kell. Who's that for?"

"What?"

"Those pyjamas."

"Do you like them?"

"Well, they look good on you. I wouldn't dare."

"Thanks, sweetie."

There were six shower stalls in two facing rows. Mare's custom was to strip inside the stall and reach out around its thin plastic curtain to hang her things on the hook outside. Kelly's custom, apparently, was to strip down on her way to the stall, toss a look and a smile back at the Indian girl watching her in disbelief, and then hang up her things. Very slowly.

"So," Kelly said, "do you still think the pyjamas look good on me? Or do you prefer them on the hook?"

Mare was staggered. "Uh, sorry. Sorry, Kell." She bowed her head and approached a stall.

"Don't apologize, honey. I took off my clothes for a reason."

Mare looked back to Kelly, who was facing her stall but watching from the corner of her eye. Kelly then turned deliberately to face Mare, presenting a full frontal view with her hands on her hips. Her breasts were hanging, but at their size, there was no other way, and they were by no means a shortcoming. She had a good figure underneath them too, and to Mare's surprise, she had shaved her bush to a thin, trim, vertical strip. Mare could see the front of her short puffy lips pressed together.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Mare?"

"Uh, yeah. Everybody thinks you're pretty." Mare tried to excuse herself with a smile.

"Feel free to stop by" – Kelly nodded to her stall – "if you decide you want to look some more."

"Ah, right." Mare smiled again quickly and went behind the curtain. She waited to hear the water in Kelly's stall before she took off her own pyjamas and began her shower. Kelly had always been very friendly with her, and she had enjoyed the attention despite Kelly's hints at being bi – or perhaps despite was not a fair word. But now everything was different. Kelly had moved things into a whole other league, and Mare wasn't happy about it. She couldn't imagine hanging out with Kelly now. She wasn't even looking at Kelly and all she could see was her pale nude body. And that smile she'd meant to be alluring. Well it was kind of alluring; Kelly was good at that. But it was all too much voyeurism for Maryam: first her roommate and now this. She may as well have gone to the strip club with the others.

She finished her shower and turned off the water. There was another shower going. She poked her head out of the curtain. It was Kelly's stall, and Kelly's pyjamas were still hanging outside it. Mare pulled down her towel and dried herself off. There was no one else in the bathroom and the main lights were out. She had a thought and her heart started pounding. It was such a small thing, but it was crazy for her. She didn't pull her pyjamas off the hook. Instead she just stepped out of the stall.

Of course there was no one there to see her, but she was completely naked in the communal washroom, illuminated by the light from her stall. If there had been someone, they would have seen her every asset. Worse yet, if Kelly decided to poke her head out of her stall, which she could do at any moment, she would see those assets too. Despite these risks, Mare stood there with her towel in her hand for just a few more seconds, her knees nearly trembling, before she wrapped herself.

Her fun was over, and it was time to step back into the stall and change. She looked at the curtain. It was somewhat translucent. With the light on in the stall behind it, she could make out her shampoo bottle on the floor, and the silver shower head above. They were blurry, but they were there. She had never noticed this about the curtains before. She had never looked in at a lit stall from the dark. Her eyes drifted down to Kelly's stall at the end of the set. Kelly started humming just then: a smooth, melodic alto.

Mare told herself not to do it, but all the same she took two long tiptoe strides toward the voice. She leaned forward and could see the curtain on an angle. She didn't see Kelly until her elbow came into view. It was less blurry than she'd imagined. She decided to turn back but instead her rear leg went forward and past the other and then she was looking at even more of Kelly. At half of her. She was rinsing her hair, so her head was back and she was facing the curtain. Mare could see her figure fairly clearly. She could almost make out her nipple. And she was pretty sure she could see the near absence of Kelly's pubic hair. Had Mare been so visible during her showers? From inside the stall, one could hardly see out; Mare had never seen more than a dimming of the curtain when someone walked by. But perhaps it was all about the lighting.

Kelly's head came forward and Mare started. But Kelly didn't see her. She was looking straight ahead. Mare angered herself by taking another step, bringing Kelly's full body into view. But then Mare's anger dissipated. The improved view had brought her an unexpected reward: a happy confidence in her own looks. For now that she had a moment to consider it, Kelly, who really seemed to be interested in Mare, was a very attractive woman. Mare had always known Kell to have a pretty face, but she now saw that even Kell's somewhat slutty clothes had managed to conceal a good portion of her appeal.

Unfortunately, it wasn't until the sound of the water was gone that Mare realized that the shower was over and she was trapped. She could no longer walk away in silence. Her feet would have sounded on the wet tiles, among the quiet dripping of the taps. Forced by Kelly's imminent reach for the curtain, though, she took a panicked tiptoe step. The step itself turned out to be nearly silent, to her surprise, but the shuffle of her towel was not. She froze. Kelly froze. And then Kelly withdrew her arm from the curtain. She wasn't leaving anymore. She was turning in the stall. Maybe thinking. Running her hands through her hair. Running them down beside her breasts. Dancing. Yes, she was dancing now. Club dancing, but without music. Her hips were rolling all around, pushing her crotch forward once and twice. Her breasts were swinging. And her hands were getting more and more adventurous.

Mare only stood there. Well, she stood there and watched. This could not be coincidence. Kelly knew she was there and was giving her this show. And it was incredible; Kelly must have done this for her boyfriends. Or girlfriends. She might have had a girlfriend and kept it secret. She might have had a girlfriend right then. Mare had to go. She had to risk being heard and go. She couldn't bare to have Kelly draw back the curtain now.

Kelly stopped dancing. She straightened herself up and tidied her hair and looked at the curtain. She was listening, and Mare stayed very still. Then Kelly extended a finger on her right hand and put it in her mouth. Slowly, she drew it out. She was smiling; Mare could see some white from her teeth. She lowered the finger to her pussy. She seemed to be moving it around and Mare suspected that she pushed it in. Mare's brain was going to explode. It was like there was a tiger breathing in her ear. Her knees were trembling. She had to go. She had to risk being heard and go.

Kelly drew her finger out just as she had from her mouth and she stepped up to the curtain. She wasn't going to open it; Mare could tell from her body language. She only pushed her hand out around the edge, the middle finger pointed and glistening. "You have two choices," she said softly. "You can suck my finger and walk away anonymous, or I can whip this curtain open right now."

Mare gawked noiselessly.

"It's safe, I promise you. So it's just a little taste, and no one will ever know. It's quite a rare opportunity, really, if you're even the slightest bit curious. You've got three seconds to choose, anyway.

"One.

"Two."

Kelly heard a step. She almost opened the curtain, thinking her admirer was running away, but there was a long pause before the next step, and this one sounded closer. She waved her finger slowly. And then she saw a dark form in a yellow towel lean in close to the curtain, close enough to catch the light. Kelly knew the black hair; she knew the chocolate skin. She even knew the yellow towel.

A pair of soft lips enclosed her finger. A tongue rose up underneath it. Kelly inhaled. "I should have warned you," she whispered. The tongue and the lips froze. "That once you've tasted pussy, men will always be incomplete." The lips slid off her finger and then there were footsteps running to the door.

12