All Comments on 'Leoni's Thrills'

by 11pm

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a Marvelous Seduction!

I could feel Leoni's desire blossoming, bit by bit. Very erotic.

And I know, you can argue that the seduction is the whole point, but dammit, I want the sex, too! I want a part 2 with Leoni and Samantha…and Leoni and Kelly, and Leoni and her roommate, and Leoni and the hot blonde in the shower—I want to see Leoni as an active, sensuous college lesbian, tasting all the women she can. So, more! (Please?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

One of the best stories I've read in a while.

Tell me, though - what does the "-." in conversation mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very fine

This is an exquisite piece, porn raised to its highest expression. Congratulations and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!! (But where's the voting buttons?)

This was really hot - I got real wet! (And maybe I fingered myself and came, too. Maybe. Ok, I did)

Yes, it definitely needs a Part 2.

Love'n'Licks,

kimberlee81

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That's a five!!!!

You have a great style i loved all the dialogue, very fucking sexy. I love straight girls getting seduced you did that incredible!!! Need part two very soon..

Thanks for the great story keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible..

Amazing work, so sensual and erotic... i know what ill be thinking of as i drift of to sleep in the next few minutes... thank you! ~Kat

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

Interesting and odd that a story that ends when actual physical, sexual activity begins could be one of the most erotic I've ever read. That's quite an achievement for a writer, I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
whoa.

whoa...that's...

Don't change this. Don't extend it.

whoa.

Gabriel OrrGabriel Orrabout 18 years ago
Love the approach

I love to see new approaches to writing, and this did it nicely. Deliciously erotic, and taking advantage of the beauty of suggestion and subtlety in execution.

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanabout 17 years ago
Very hot seduction

I liked the action, teasing, and the sex. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cherry's seduction technique was brilliant

Her use of assumption of Leoni's next thought...

"Why don't I show you my pussy now. You know, to give you some more material for tonight, when you're thinking of me and fingering yourself."

Just a crafty as hell seduction, a very realistic path to easing someone's sexual tensions. Well done, 11pm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

So few works like this, maybe you also studied behavior and other mind sciences You sure know how to make the readers feel so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspired Writing; Awesome Power...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Imagery and writing both superb. Not another drop of paint on this canvas. You have an immense capability to paint with words, and I don't believe a visual portrayal could improve the power or effect of this work. Thank you for demonstrating the power of the written word.

mjh7950mjh7950almost 13 years ago

Great story, nice build-up and wonderful climax.

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentover 9 years ago
Superbly well written text of seduction

Thanks you, 11pm, for this story so full of intimate detail. You have just become my favorite author here!

JezalaneJezalaneover 4 years ago
Amazingly good.

This is one of those stories I'll remember. Very well done.

romysanromysanover 2 years ago

this is really good.....i wish they could shoot porn this good. thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trash!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous