Leoni's Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
11pm
11pm
111 Followers

Leoni's chest heaved up slowly with air.

Cherry's eyes were on her. Cherry whispered it now: "Say it."

Leoni puller her lips apart until the words tumbled out: "Would you like to see them?"

She had shocked Cherry, she was sure of it. It was fleeting, but it was there on Cherry's face, in the way her neck straightened. What had she said? Leoni blushed and smiled, embarrassed.

"Oooh, you do want to be a bad girl," Cherry said lightly, pleasantly. "Sure, show me." The dancer leaned forward on the couch, presenting an impressive view of her own cleavage. "Show me your tits, Leoni."

Leoni was still trying to comprehend that she had actually offered to show this stripper her breasts. Could she really take off her shirt here? She looked to the curtain.

"It's just us in here. Just me." Cherry pulled a bill out of her purse and set it on the table in the middle of the booth, between her and Leoni. "I'll even pay you twenty bucks to show me. Women at the pool must have seen them, or at the gym." Cherry ran her eyes down and up Leoni's slender build. She had a narrow waist but wide hips, and long thin legs shrink-wrapped in extra low-rise jeans. "How many women have seen your tits, Leoni?"

Cherry had a point. This was strange, but it wasn't a big deal, really. Cherry saw breasts every day, all kinds of impressive ones too, parading around on stage, in the change rooms. She probably had casual conversations with women wearing nothing at all, like it was normal, maybe while they sat in chairs before a long mirrored wall, working on their makeup before the show.

"Am I allowed?"

"Please, no one minds chicks getting naked in a strip club. Next show, I can get you naked on stage if you'd like."

"I'll pass on that."

"Well back here it's just you and me and no one's going to care. You have a roommate?"

"Yeah."

"Imagine I'm your roommate. I could be your roommate; why not? We could live in the same flat next year."

Leoni reached up to her topmost button. She had offered; she would do it. Why not?

"Just one more woman seeing you topless."

Leoni's fingers went to work on the button, and then the next. There in their wake was her sternum, delicate like porcelain.

"Of course there's no swimsuit this time, no shower to be taken. That is a little different, isn't it?"

Leoni hesitated.

"I mean this time there's only the woman. You're not a swimmer here; you're not a runner. You're her sexual object."

Leoni stopped.

"You are, aren't you? Why else is your blouse half open? You're like a peacock, fanning its feathers for me, Leoni. And it's soo sexy. I love it that you want to turn me on."

"Jesus you're incredible."

"I'm just upping the ante. Do you mind that I like your tits?"

"Well, n-. No. I don't suppose I mind. I'm flattered."

"Do you mind that you like my tits?"

Leoni furrowed her brow.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"You know what. Not because it means something, but just because it's true." Leoni's mouth hung down. She thought, and then she lowered her eyes and began to unbutton more of her blouse. There were her abs, subtle and smooth, and her belly button, withdrawn.

"There's nothing like saying it," Cherry pressed. "Say it. You'll thank me." Leoni looked at Cherry. Leoni's blouse hung down straight on either side now, still concealing her nipples.

"Just say it, girl."

"You have nice breasts."

"Your sister has nice breasts. Your aunt has nice breasts. What do I have?" Cherry straightened up, presenting them. There was no sense in lying; it was obvious:

"You have great breasts."

"Great?"

"Yes. Beautiful."

"Beautiful?"

"What's wrong with beautiful?"

"It depends how you meant it."

"I meant it like..." But Leoni gave up the explanation, confused. "Okay, sexy."

"You find my breasts sexy?" Cherry said this in a mischievous way. She had put her thumb back under her left shoulder strap. Leoni seemed torn.

"Try calling them tits. Go on."

Leoni made an indifferent face, scrunching her lips and raising her eyebrows. "This is silly: you have sexy tits." But somehow it was different saying it that way.

And to compound it, Cherry pulled the strap slowly over her shoulder. It hung down after but the top itself rested on her breasts. Leoni hadn't expected anything more; the act only really served to draw attention to Cherry's smooth bare shoulder, which was - to be honest - really beautiful, in the same kind of way that her breasts were beautiful. It looked like it would be soft to the touch.

Cherry's eyes were still prompting Leoni, unsatisfied.

"That's not enough for you?" Leoni laughed a little. "Fine," - she was looking at Cherry's breasts again, intently - "you have...you have drop dead gorgeous tits. Yeah, that's a pretty good word. Your tits are gorgeous, Cherry." Indeed, Leoni now knew that was how she saw them. Maybe it sounded like some kind of admission to the stripper, despite Leoni's nonchalance, but anyway it wasn't. It was just a simple truth, and the words felt right coming out. Cherry was correct, though, about the little buzz Leoni got from saying them out loud, to a lesbian.

As Cherry slid the other strap over its shoulder, that buzz grew in the knowledge that Leoni's words had also been, at least in part, a request. Yes, take off the strap. Well, why should she mind seeing Cherry's breasts again? Heterosexual women weren't supposed to dislike the sight of each other. Anyway, the top still rested in place on Cherry's firm breasts, though they had come down just slightly, and become slightly more like teardrops in shape. Cherry was smiling a little more now, but her eyes went on beckoning, inviting, entreating.

"Yes, I like your tits, Cherry. I find your breasts sexy." Leoni had enunciated the words deliberately, to make a little light of them. "I can admit that, woman to woman. It doesn't mean I want to fuck you."

"No, it doesn't. But it's turning me on anyway, so please do go on: tell me what you like about them. Why do you find my breasts sexy? Please Leoni, I would like to hear you tell me." Cherry set another twenty dollar bill on the table.

"Well, for twenty bucks, they've got a great shape."

"Hm?"

"The form; it's like they were carved by an artist."

Cherry seemed suddenly touched. "Really?"

"Yeah. And the skin. It looks soft and has a nice colour."

"Now you're too kind."

"No, really. And -. Well, and the nipples are good. Sexy. Right now, in the white top, I can still see their shape, puffy but without the long tips like mine."

"I like your nibs."

Leoni looked down again at her open top, at the nipples poking into the hanging fabric. "Nibs?" She laughed. "Well, thanks."

"What was it like to watch my breasts on stage, for you? To have me move them around for you?"

"Weird."

Cherry pouted. She reached behind her back for the clasp of her top but didn't undo it. "Just weird? Is that all you felt? How did you feel when you first saw them?"

Leoni was expecting to be shown them now, any second. "I don't know," she answered. "Envious."

"Do you envy my ass?" There was no showing, but Cherry still held her hands behind her back.

"No. I think I have a nice ass."

Cherry smiled. "Do you think I have a nice ass too?"

"Yes, you definitely have an A1 ass. Anyone can see that."

"Well if you don't envy my A1 ass, then how did you feel when you saw it? How did you feel sucking its perfume off your fingers?

"Naughty. Afraid."

"Sucking or watching?"

"Sucking."

"And watching?"

"I don't know..." She paused to summon the memories. "I guess I felt alright."

"Alright?"

"Yeah..." To her own amazement, the feeling suddenly recurred for Leoni, fully and clearly - perhaps more clearly even than before. Immediately she knew she shouldn't even try to express it. But she did: "You know, all right."

"Like Friday night all right? Like after a toke all right?"

"Yeah, that all right." She couldn't help feeling happy that Cherry had understood, even while the dancer giggled demurely. Even while she undid the clasp behind her back and removed her top entirely. Her breasts were still equal to any words Leoni might have used. Leoni stared at them openly, buoyed up in the air by their own form, the nipple mounds aiming a little upwards, a little outwards.

It was strange, being shown them like that, and accepting the view. Leoni felt she should say something. The something ended up being: "Thank you." Thank you? she chided herself. Thank you in that soft little voice?

"Are you pleased that you touched my ass?" Cherry asked of the redhead when their eyes met. "Be honest." Cherry breathed in and her breasts rose. Leoni's eyes wandered - down and all over their gentle curves. Cherry smiled.

Leoni caught the smile but kept looking, and now wondering. Why were her eyes so drawn to these breasts? "Do you suppose most women like to look at other women's breasts?" she asked Cherry, surprisingly unguarded.

"From time to time," Cherry replied tenderly. "Some more, some less."

"Well you're a very lucky woman. It's hard to look away from yours. And yes, I was kind of glad I'd touched your ass, after the show."

"And now?"

"Yeah. Why not, right?"

"Do you regret that you missed the end of my act?"

"Sort of."

"You've wondered about my pussy." Cherries eyes were right on Leoni's. Leoni tried not to blink. "You've pictured it."

"Well, sure. Of course."

"Of course?"

"Well -."

"There's no 'of course', Leoni. What do you think my pussy looks like?"

Leoni turned her head a bit, again embarrassed. But what the hell? What was the harm? She'd said so much already, and this was all but a bit of truth between girls. "Okay, really, if it turns you on to hear it, I pictured it shaven. That's what I thought for some reason watching your pretty bum prance off the stage. Not a single strand of hair."

Cherry looked pleased. "My pretty bum?"

"Yes, you have a very pretty bum. Actually, there's a part of me that wants to squeeze it. Seriously. Just a squeeze. Just to see if it's real. Are your breasts real?" The question had stricken Leoni suddenly, and came out likewise.

"Every inch." Cherry was beaming.

"That's good. And your pussy has big lips, hanging down, kind of dark. That's how I picture it anyway. Everything totally smooth except the lips, all wrinkly but soft." Leoni's legs were getting tired from standing. She lowered herself into the cushions behind her, leaned forward on her knees. The flanks of her shirt hung down away from her. "I pictured a very fine pussy."

"I've pictured your pussy too." Cherry was looking down at Leoni's crotch. Leoni became aware of how wide her legs were spread. "I'm picturing it right now."

Leoni sat there. She didn't move her legs.

"Does it make you uncomfortable that I'm picturing your pussy?"

"Kind of."

"Do you mind?"

"I-. No."

"What don't you mind? Tell me."

"You just said it."

"I want you to hear it from your own lips."

"Okay, I don't mind you picturing my pussy."

"Do I have your permission to picture your pussy whenever I want?"

"Sure. Okay."

"I'm going to masturbate picturing your pussy, you know that?"

Leoni laughed nervously. She ran her fingers through her thick red hair. "I guess."

"Oh girl! Did you mean to do that? You just showed me your nipple there. By lifting your arm, by leaning just a little to the side." The two sat quietly for a minute. Cherry had brought her legs together, tight together. "Did you mean to do that?"

"-."

"You naughty bitch." It was said softly and it was not an insult. "I'm going to masturbate with the image of your tits in my head too you know, both of them, once you take your blouse off. I'm going to run a finger over my clit, remembering what you look like topless."

"With all the tits you see around here?"

"Yes. I told you, I think yours are fucking hot."

"Is this all an act?"

"Would you rather that?"

"It wouldn't seem right."

"It's not an act. I Think Your Tits Are Fucking Hot. I think you're fucking hot, Leoni. Did you hear the lesbian tell you that? She wants to fuck you. The beautiful lesbian with the gorgeous breasts. The A1 ass. The very fine pussy. Or so you imagine."

Leoni nodded.

"Do you mind?"

"No."

"You don't mind that a lesbian stripper has you sitting in front of her in a private booth with your blouse undone and is actually feeling the lubrication welling up in her loins from picturing your beautiful red bush?" Cherry was looking at Leoni's crotch again.

"No."

"From imagining your lips, your folds, your clit?"

"You are?"

"Yes. Do you mind?"

"I guess not."

"Would you be happier if I wasn't?"

"No."

"So you like me looking at your pussy. You want it to turn me on."

"I-."

"Let's do that last question again: would you be happier if there weren't a lesbian dreaming about your pussy? Look at me. Would you rather I didn't want to taste your girl cum?"

Somehow it was true: "No."

"And what does that imply?"

"That I like it. That I like you looking at me. Wanting me."

"That you find pleasure in the sexuality of a lesbian."

"A kind of pleasure."

"Are you wet at all? Don't bullshit me."

"Yes."

"So it's pussy pleasure after all, then, isn't it? Say what you want, the proof is in your panties. Your pussy likes its lesbians." That didn't sound right to Leoni, but she couldn't see how to argue the point. "Accept it Leoni: your slit spits for chicks."

"It what?"

"You heard me."

"All this is just between you and me."

"Of course. I understand you don't have to be a lesbian to like the look of another woman's tits. To wonder what intimacy would be like, with her. Even to imagine your tongue running along her labia, for that matter. A lot of women think about other women sometimes. And I also know a lot of people don't understand that. You know, Leoni, I fuck guys too."

"How many girls have you fucked?"

"Take off your blouse."

Leoni considered this for a moment and then worked the thin material down off her shoulders. The blouse actually caught on one of her nipples before it came away in her hand. She could hear her heart. Cherry's eyes were riveted to her nipples; Leoni could feel them.

"I've fucked twelve girls," Cherry said. "But Jesus you've got fucking spicy tits."

"Do you fuck the girls here?" Leoni asked, trying not to slouch away.

"The dancers?"

"Yeah."

"I've fucked one. Twice."

"She was good, then?"

"I've had better but I came."

For half a minute they only looked at each other, the eyes, the breasts. Then Cherry said: "I'm going to cum tonight thinking of how I got this straight girl to take off her top for me. How I got her to admit she thinks my tits are gorgeous and even to think about tasting my pussy juice."

"I never thought about that."

"You're about to." Cherry waited silently. After a few seconds, she spread her legs a little and forced her crotch forward on her seat. Leoni looked. Cherry smirked. "Anything else you haven't thought of yet?"

Leoni dropped her head.

"Why don't I show you my pussy now. You know, to give you some more material for tonight, when you're thinking of me and fingering yourself."

Leoni looked up.

"Can I show you my pussy now?"

"Yes."

Cherry smiled and rose and began to dance, coming around the table and very close to Leoni. A couple of times, she swung her breasts nearly across Leoni's lips. Leoni was sitting up straight, afraid to lean too close, not wanting to recline away. Before long, Cherry slid her miniskirt off, revealing her thin white g-string. She did this facing away from Leoni, bending over so that the bare cheeks of her ass brushed Leoni's bare nipples. Then she stood again and threw the miniskirt away. From the front, Leoni could see the shape of Cherry's labia through the fabric of the thong. They were huge; it was scandalous. Leoni realized she was smiling, that she was tingling all over. She looked up at Cherry's face and Cherry was smiling too. Cherry moved still closer and straddled Leoni's legs. Her breasts were at Leoni's chin, fantastic, erotic. Leoni became aware of just how wet she was. Cherry was undulating in her lap. Leoni leaned ever so slightly forward and her upper lip brushed Cherry's nipple. Cherry leaned back. "Uh, uh, uh," she said. "Clients aren't allowed to touch." Then she smirked. "Only I can touch."

Cherry resumed her dance, coming off Leoni's lap and lowering the ties of her g-string teasingly. Leoni saw now that Cherry was wet too, that the fabric of the g-string was slightly transparent. It did seem that Cherry might be clean shaven. When the thong was nearly off, Cherry turned around and presented her bum. "What would you like to do to my bum?" she asked.

"Kiss it," Leoni answered.

Cherry looked back over her shoulder, coy. "I thought you just wanted to give it a squeeze."

Leoni smiled apologetically.

"You can kiss it if you want."

And Leoni wasted no time; she pressed her lips into it, felt its firmness, its perfect skin. Smelled its perfume right against her nostrils with her nose bent to one side.

Just then, Cherry bowed down and Leoni saw suddenly that the g-string was gone. She was looking right at Cherry's sopping pussy, framed between her legs. She could smell it; her nose was almost between Cherry's cheeks. She didn't know what to make of the smell, but it didn't repulse her. Then Cherry went on to bend down so low that Leoni could see she had no hair around her pussy at all. The area near her lips was pale and smooth and innocent. Leoni knew that she loved it. She wanted to say it. Out loud. Yes.

"I love your pussy, Cherry. I do. You have the most wonderful pussy. I wish I had your pussy between my legs."

"That can be arranged." Cherry whirled around and put her hands on Leoni's thighs. She leaned in so that they could feel their breath on each other's faces again. When she spoke, she made their lips come very close. It was all Leoni could do not to make them touch.

"Did you know there's a camera in the ceiling?"

"What?"

"A security camera, in case you get rowdy."

"You said it was just us."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Is someone watching?"

"Should be."

"Who?"

"No one you'll ever meet, I'm sure. No one who'll know your name." Cherry retreated and lay on the table, her legs spread wide for Leoni, her slit just parting. As she went back, her breasts changed shape fluidly, sensuously, rolling outwards. She was propping herself up on her elbows. It wasn't fair she had such a pretty smile. "Will you show us your bush?"

Leoni looked up. "I don't know..."

"You just said you loved pussy, Leoni."

"Your pussy."

"Did you mean it?"

"Fuck, I would never have said that -."

"Show me, then. Show me you mean it. Show the lucky woman on the other end of the camera you mean it."

"It's a woman?"

"I think it's a woman. Sometimes it's a woman. Please show us your pussy. Do you see me leaking on the table?" She was. "Make me happy, Leoni. Just show me, that's all. Show the lesbian your most private place. Show her you understand how she feels."

Leoni reached down and popped out the three buttons of her fly so that it hung open in a short but revealing V. Her panties were thin and black and unable to entirely contain her violent red pubic hair.

Cherry giggled playfully. "Don't ever shave," she said.

"Are you making fun?"

Cherry shook her head sincerely and Leoni knew that she wasn't. "Leoni, I do fuck guys but I prefer girls. Girls like you. That's why I feel I'm a lesbian. I don't mind being a lesbian; I like it. I've learned to get no end of pleasure from women and I think I'll always choose pussy over cock now, given the choice. But there was a time I figured I was straight and thought I was as happy as I could be. I had to forget a lot of things I'd been told and discover women when I was seventeen." Cherry's eyes were so mysterious, so playful, so soothing. "A woman doesn't have to be a lesbian to ogle another woman's nipples, no. But let's be clear about you and have a look at your panties, Leoni. All of them."

11pm
11pm
111 Followers