Leoni's Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
11pm
11pm
111 Followers

Leoni bowed her head to look on her crotch. Cherry gave her time - but not too much.

"Are you afraid I'm going to remark on how skimpy those panties are? Ask you who you were trying to impress at the strip club? Do you think the satin will be plastered round the folds of your lubed-up lips? Or that if you go so far as to be standing there in nothing but your panties, exhibiting all your womanly curves for me, you'll be naked next and there won't be any way to stop it?"

"That pretty much sums it up."

"You may not have a chance like this again, Leoni. But you're right to be afraid, and you should probably run away from me right now. At this point I imagine you could still lie to them, out there, and maybe to yourself. On the other hand, if you stay, then by the time you finally peel off your panties here, you really won't feel any desire to call yourself a straight girl. I can promise you, when you go back out there and Chad or that edible little tart beside you brings it up, you're going to make sure they know. Because your pussy at least will be pleased about it. And because you'll be considering how much you'd like to fuck the tart."

Leoni seemed despondent. "You know, I think she is a dyke."

"Great! Would you fuck her? Do you think she's fuckable?"

"She's a bit slutty."

"And that stiffs your clit, doesn't it?"

"It what?" Leoni huffed. But: "Yeah. Yes. Holy shit. Kelly stiffs my clit."

"What was her name again?"

"Kelly. Oh my god. I can't believe I'm thinking of Kelly and feeling this."

"Do me a favour?"

"What?"

"Confess to Kelly that you think she's fuckable, when you get back out there."

"Oh, I -."

"Promise me, and take off your jeans while you're at it."

"I can't tell Kelly that!"

"I'll tell you my name."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

Leoni stood up and worked her jeans down over her wide hips. "Okay, so who are you?"

"You promise to tell Kelly?"

"I promise." The jeans were at her knees. Cherry was looking over Leoni's fiery mane, across her back while her head dipped forward.

"Samantha."

"Samantha."

"That's right."

Leoni got the jeans off and stood straight. "Shearer. Leoni Shearer."

Cherry smiled. "Samantha Sarrelli."

"Well, Samantha, here I am."

"Actually, there's one little piece of - very wet - black satin in the way."

Putting her thumbs in the straps of her panties, Leoni asked: "Does this mean I'm a lesbian?" She smiled wryly but weakly. "You said I'd be a lesbian before I stripped off my panties here. That I'd want to be a lesbian."

"I hope so, because your pussy is clearly queer, and I suppose it would be hard on a straight girl to have a queer pussy. But I think your nipples are queer, too; you're rock hard. And your left arm at least, which wanted so much to bare your rock-hard tit to another woman. Look at your eyes, Leoni, they're back on my chest every five seconds. Yeah, just like that. And I can charm them right now with my clean shaven womanhood." Samantha swayed her hips about so that her bare slit was opening and closing and tracing circles in the air. Leoni didn't look away, though it went on a daringly long time.

"You're aroused by it, aren't you?"

Leoni nodded.

"So tell me then, Leoni: When you shower tomorrow, with all the other girls, the tall ones with long hair and the short ones with huge breasts, maybe the blonde fox that all the boys are after, will you finally let yourself see their femininity with more than your eyes, with your dyke-smitten clit?"

Samantha had stopped moving but Leoni's gaze was still on her bald pussy.

"You do have a queer pussy, don't you Leoni?"

"Somehow, yes."

"It's going to feel good when you see the other girls, isn't it?"

"Yes. Shit."

"Are you ready to accept that?"

"I don't think I have a choice now."

"How about this: are you ready to accept that you'll be back in someplace like this before long, for yourself? That you'll be hanging out in different clubs? Making eyes with different strangers?"

"Will I?"

"That you're going to start dreaming about your roommate - is she hot?"

"Not ex-. Well, you might say, yeah. She's cute."

"Do you plan on watching her when she changes next time, and maybe arranging some excuses for her to see you naked? Like coming out of the shower with the towel on your head. Or: 'What do you think of this bra? - no let me put this other one on.' Are you going to say things like: 'Oh come on, as if you haven't seen my tits before,' and shake them for her?"

"She's not -." But Samantha was wiggling her own tits back and forth. They were the most womanly things Leoni had ever seen, and she couldn't help but stop and smile and let the air out of her lungs.

"Oh honey," Samantha laughed sympathetically, "you look like a puppy. Look at your eyes." She got off the table and went up to Leoni. After taking in some more of her eyes, Samantha wrapped her arms around Leoni tenderly, putting her chin over the redhead's shoulder and pressing their breasts together.

Leoni's eyes were closed. She had no thoughts that fit in words. Her hands were on this woman's bare back, her shoulder blades, her waist, the crest of her bum. Her skimpy panties were heavy. And then she felt them sliding down, though they stuck at first in her cunt. Samantha was descending with them, her spiky hair tickling Leoni's nipples, then her belly, then her pubes.

"Smile for the camera, honey."

Leoni couldn't say no. It was too much. She threw back her head with a helpless grin as she felt - for the first time - the warm breath of another woman coursing over her clit.

11pm
11pm
111 Followers