Leopard's Spots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,388 Followers

"No Derek, nothing special. Well that is .... Well ..... Oh can't you please come straight home? ----Please honey, we need to talk."

"Soon as I've finished what I'm here to do sweetheart," I promised.

"OK," she went on. "Please Derek don't forget that I love you will you. Whatever you hear, don't forget you're the only one I love."

I could detect that Wendy was close to tears, but I chose to pretend I hadn't noticed. However I did pick up on her odd remark.

"Well if you love me that much sweetheart, don't be tempted to get together with that scumbag James while I'm away, will you."

All I heard was a sort of choking sound on the other end of the line.

"I really meant to talk to you before I left sweetheart," I went on. "I'm really not happy with this swapping and swinging thing you've got us into, and I think we ought to stop before it ruins our marriage."

"Ok," she gagged back. "If that's what you want."

"I've never said, but I've been worried sick that you might be tempted to carry the thing on further Wendy, and I simply couldn't stand that. It would be the end of our marriage."

"Oh Derek," she cried down the line, and this time I could hear her sobbing.

"Love you Wendy," I ended our little talk with a promise that I had no intention of keeping to. "See you in a couple of days when I get back."

I heard a sob, which I chose to ignore.

---------------------

I sat there thinking about our conversation for a few moments, then picked up my pint and took a sip. I couldn't resist reaching for the newspaper that I had been reading before I had rang Wendy.

There on the front page was a pretty clear photo of my wife, tears streaming down her face as the policemen led her through the hotel foyer.

In deference to public decency, they had added a well placed star right at the junction of her shapely thighs, but her fine breasts were out on full display for all to see and admire. Wendy had great tits, and they were about to become the most famous pair of bare knockers in the whole of the UK.

The photos would have made it to the papers anyway, but when it featured a pretty young barrister at law, caught naked with a top Judge, then that really was top news. As I said it ran for days and days, and for almost the whole week pictures of my bare, naked wife were splattered everywhere. Once one publication risked leaving off the discrete star, then all the others followed, and that gave them the encouragement to run the whole series of photos once again.

Someone had even managed to snap one of her as she'd streaked across the car park.

Everyone in the world got to know that my wife shaved her pussy bare, except for a small 'landing' strip.

The Internet people made a meal of it.

I believe she got an offer from Playboy to pose, but then again that could have been just a tale, and I never had it confirmed, as we never actually met up again to have any friendly little chats.

She lost her job of course, and ended up working as a legal assistant in some obscure firm of solicitors up North. I arranged our divorce myself, and that's where I watched her crying in court as the Judge, not Mike that is of course, ripped into her.

The judgement went seriously against her.

Well that's the end of my little tale, which I hope you appreciated. Got to go now as I've a hot date with a very attractive young woman who is about to graduate from her university having finished her studies in the world of fashion design. They say she has a great future in that industry, and has long since given up her other career. Whether Tania and I will make it in the long term is anyone's guess.

I sort of hope so.

Glutton for punishment though aren't I?

++++++++++++

I'd like to think they lived happily ever after.

By all means, please let me know what you think.

Britease
Britease
2,388 Followers