All Comments on 'Lesbian Encounter With Young Kate'

by akiss2desire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 14 years ago
nice try

maybe a little too much in the introduction stages... but that's not a complaint.. you have talent.. keep it up.. thanks

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
First Time

Hmmmm Y E S, I Agree That Introducing Another Female Her First Time To LESBIAN Love Making. Can Be Just As Sexciting For Both Of The Sexual Partners.

Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good work

There was introspection, analysis and excitement in this telling. I could relate it to my first woman-woman experience, and only wish the author had extensively described their scents and tastes, and how her young lover's wetness felt on tongue and lips.

Darla7000Darla7000over 7 years ago
Just delicious !

Wonderful ! wonderful ! Totally captures the thrill and excitement of bringing out a young gal. Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PARAGRAPHS!

The story wasn't bad, what I did read of it, although I gave up before the end of page 1. Trying to concentrate when all that you see is line after line after line with both womens speech mixed in, sometimes on the same line, is just so annoying.

Consult one of the editors or enlighten yourself with what a paragraph is (clue: it is not a big, huge block of words) to help your readers.

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Too abrupt at the end.

The first time bed action on Kate was super. Then you let it fizzle out with Kate's efforts. Could have easily added 2 or 3 paragraphs there. Finally, what about the mutual shower scene? Surely they were not going back to the reception both smelling of each others juices. Plus who gets back first, or do you want everybody to talk about your new found love. I know you have not added anything here for years, but strongly consider putting out Chapter 2. You as an author will find it very rewarding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous