Lesbian Massage - and I Had No Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

It was only then that she realised the small towel that was covering her lower stomach and hiding her pubes and pussy from the girl's gaze was being slowly removed from. Hetti had decided to go for it. She knew Cat wouldn't object for she knew now that Cat wanted to show her body to her as much as she wanted to see it. But still she was careful when she slowly pulled the towel away and she was waiting for Cat to say no or to grab the towel. Her heart pounded when neither of those happened and suddenly she was gazing at her client's glistening landing strip of pubic hair and the obviously wet, pink lips poking out from the trimmed base of that strip. She desperately wanted to plunge her face down, lick the vivid pink lips and shove her tongue right up Cat's cunt. But it was too soon for that.

Cat felt her nudity. She acknowledged the view that she was providing to Hetti for she knew she was wet. She knew all that and she loved it. At times and in appropriate circumstances we can all be exhibitionists; Cat had found her time and circumstances. She slightly, almost imperceptibly but noticed by Hetti, parted her thighs.

The strong strokes returned, rushing upwards towards the very edge of her vagina tempting and coquettishly threatening before slithering away down towards her knees. Seemingly endlessly repeated, their piston like actions grew in both strength and confidence until Cat's entire body rocked rhythmically with the force of the movement. On and on in perpetual motion the hands milked at Cat's quivering and now wider open thighs. Cat pushed back at them, her desire building with every thrust, but still she didn't open her eyes or give any overt indication that she wanted to be fucked.

Then as if by accident the girl allowed the forward momentum of her hands to overstray the acceptable mark. Her fingers slid into the shining pubic hairs right to the very edge of the glistening pink lips which nestled so invitingly in the abundant wetness.

Eyes still tightly closed Cat couldn't stop her head twisting from side to side. She also could not stop her mouth opening and her tongue running round her dry lips or her fingers gripping tightly the clean cotton fitted sheet on the massage table. She felt her orgasm begin to build. Don't stop, please whatever you do or think don't stop she was silently begging the young Polish masseuse. With all her might Cat concentrated on the screaming centre of her world, her tits and cunt. They were all that seemed to matter, all that seemed to exist. If only the girl's strong hands would invade her body and drag the growing climax out of her. She fought back the desire to make the first move, touch herself, rub her clit, stroke her tits, or better still grab the girl's sublime fingers and force them deep inside her. She even thought of reaching out and feasting her hands on the treasures that were up the masseuse's skirt or inside her buttoned up white coat. But with almost superhuman restraint she stopped herself although she wondered just how long she would be able to resist the temptation.

Hetti sensed the change in sexual gear. Not long now she thought. She leaned in even further and lower toward Cat's body. Fingers straight she engineered the overshoot until for the briefest of moments her fingertips rested on the wet, open lips of Cat's pussy. As intended this put her client right over the top. It indicated to her that she knew the game and she was playing it with her. As she withdrew the teasing finger she saw Cat's bottom lift an inch or two from the surface of the table, she took in the whiteness of the clenched knuckles, the screwed up eyelids, the half opened mouth and the darting tongue. At the same time she felt the tightening of the muscles under her hand and she saw the tenseness consume Cat's body as now seemingly unashamedly the beautiful ash blonde arched her back. Most wonderfully she witnessed the cascade of wetness from the woman's secret inner recesses as her orgasm exploded.

Not for one second did the masseuse hesitate. She had earned this and was now beyond danger. With her right hand she reached up between Cat's open legs and slipped two fingers deep into the wet recess. For a long thirty seconds she held them rigid well up Cat's cunt as the near demented customer rode her orgasm on them.

Cat felt the alien fingers slide in just as the orgasm crashed about her. She was now beyond caring, beyond concern, beyond doubt, beyond shame and well beyond believing she was totally straight. She crushed her thighs around the hand trying to capture the fingers and urge every single last ounce of pleasure from them. It was too late for analysis, for debate, for wondering and for inhibitions. She might be a respectable middle class housewife, an owner of a publishing firm and the wife of an eminent corporate lawyer. She might also be a pillar of suburban society, a devoted wife and mother and a sexually prudent individual, but now she was being fucked by another woman on a massage table and she was enjoying every moment of it.

Hetti saw Cat's capitulation to what her body was demanding. She watched as the woman's resistance drained away and she accepted the lesbian advance. Hetti knew from fucking other les virgins that it took time for the other's minds to accept what their body was demanding. But she knew that in the end, especially when they had gone this far, they always did. And Missus Catherine, my friends call me Cat, Moore was no exception. No, this slightly distant, possibly a little stuck up; maybe somewhat prudish older woman was just like the rest. When the sexual temperature is turned up they end up writhing in orgasmic delight on the masseuse's fingers that are shoved deep in their cunt.

As much as Hetti got big kicks from initiating women into what she believed their bodies were intended for, sex with their own gender, she also wanted something for herself. Keeping her fingers in Cat and now pumping them with the motion of a cock fucking her she leaned forward. There was absolutely no way that she could or would let this gorgeous older woman off her table without her full rewards. And the first of those was just inches from her mouth.

"Oh my God. Oh, oh no, oh ooooooooohh" Cat could stop herself from crying when she felt the girls tongue lick round her areola and then up and on to her nipple. It felt amazing. And then it just got better as the girl's teeth gently bit and then pulled the nipple.

Cat's orgasm found new heights and greater intensity as she was simultaneously finger fucked and nipple sucked. Could there be anything more exciting and sexually pleasurable she was wondering as involuntarily her arm went round the girl's neck and she pulled her face more firmly onto her tits.

Hetti smiled. She had won. She had got what she wanted, but she wouldn't gloat. She would give what this woman wanted, what she had probably needed for years and she would take her rewards in the way she preferred.

She knew that nothing would be said. That Cat would be in denial and wouldn't discuss it, thank her or ask anything. She also knew that soon, a week or two she would be back for more.

Fiddling the buttons undone on her white, mid-length tunic, the breasts she had uncovered from the bra when she had stopped massaging Cat and got more oil, seemed to leap out. Leaning forward, she gently touched Cat's nipple with her darker, but smaller bud. Obviously Cat had no idea what was touching her at first, but when Hetti took hold of her wrist and pulled the other hand onto her other breast the enormity of it hit home to Cat. Being fucked was one thing she thought, but somehow that seemed less intimate and personal than caressing the girl's breasts. But she didn't seem able to stop herself. She squeezed the familiar feeling from her masturbation activities flesh and her heart pounded when she acknowledged she was now passing another boundary. She had roared rapidly past the one of accepting a lesbian advance and was now confronting the one concerned with returning it. The confrontation became even more of a challenge when she felt the breast moving upwards until the girl's intensely hard nipple was nuzzling at her lips. At the same time Hetti was now using her thumb right on Cat's clit as she continued to finger fuck her. The blonde had given up all attempts at hiding her excitement and her legs were wide open and her knees were drawn up in a pose that if photographed would at best be called a beaver shot and at worst, dependent on your viewpoint, lewd and wanton. But Cat was beyond caring, beyond shame, beyond being reserved and certainly beyond resisting what the masseuse was offering.

Greedily almost she sucked the girl's nipple as she felt her own being pinched and pulled more firmly, but pleasurably than they had before.

Still Hetti wanted more. Why not? She had shown Cat 'the way,' she had initiated her, given her other sexual options and provided her with one of the strongest orgasms the older women had ever experienced. That was worth a lot. Taking Cat's other hand in one of hers and with the other flipping the few remaining buttons undone on her tunic she pushed her customer's hand between her opened legs. When Cat felt her fingers on the damp, cotton gusset of Hetti's, pretty white lacy panties, she was at first, surprised and shocked. But surprisingly to her the feel of the girl's lips through the wet material felt so natural, right, proper and exciting. She did what comes so easily to any woman and gently rubbed her fingers along the cotton covered slit and lips. It was so simple to do. So natural and Cat realised so exciting. Her finger found the masseuse's clit just as she felt Hetti's hand on hers. She didn't know what was happening at first, but then realised that the masseuse was pulling her panties down. Cat didn't panic. She didn't lose her cool or do anything sudden. The wetness on her fingertips was so reminiscent of what she felt most night and without really thinking she went on to do exactly what she did most nights. And that was shove two fingers up a cunt and fuck it.

*

Over the next few days Cat obviously thought about her 'seduction.' She thought about it a lot and when she did she felt aroused and not as in the past she would have thought she would, ashamed, bemused or guilty. Cat had come to terms with her lesbian adventure. She acknowledged that it had happened with her agreement and she accepted that she had enjoyed it. She realised that she had found such arousal from what Hetti did to her and she knew even now, that she would return. The worry, concern or call it what you will that mainly consumed her thinking was, what now? Did it mean that she would welcome a lesbian advance in real life as opposed to in the confines of a massage room? That she didn't know. But as she lay in her bed alone at nights over the next few weeks she worked out that maybe a 'fling' with another woman would be preferable to an affair with a man.

She returned to the massage room with Hetti a few more times. Each time was similar. A straight massage that led to an intimate one and ended with them having sex. Hardly any conversation, no admittance on her part and nothing after they finished other than Cat passing over two fifty pound notes.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12