Lesbian Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myrna1967
myrna1967
10 Followers

Heather was pressed into the wall, Jolene behind her, grinding her mound into her ass. Jolene was tonguing her ear, grabbing and squeezing her tits, "I have never been so turned on" she thought, "these shorts could make me cum just by looking at her, they spread her cheeks and I can see her pussy lips through them." Jolene was so fucking horny.

All the cooze down in Coozeville

the tight and the small

were having a ball

yet I’ve got to make Coozeville cum big time but how

and then Jolene got an idea a wonder wicked thoughtful idea. Still grinning, Jolene wanted to make Heather happy, after all "she's my girl, my love, my one I’ve waited for all my life and .." Jolene leaped off Heather, something was burning. OMG , Jolene screamed and ran to the kitchen. The Chicken Marsala was burning. Jolene threw a lid over the pan and waited, waited not for the chicken but for the pulsing in her pussy to subside. After a few seconds, Jolene checked the pan and to her surprise, it was okay. "Heather, I'm gonna put this in the oven on warm. Or are you hungry now?" Heather looked at her and said "oh yeah I'm hungry, we'll eat, but we'll dine later" with a grin I’ve never seen on anyone before. Loved it. Jolene grinned too. Lusty slutty grin. Jolene told Heather " baby my pussy needs to be fucked, is that cool with you?" Heather smiled and grinned, happy to hear that. Heather's pussy had been ignored too long. Heather pushed Jolene to the couch and with some difficulty peeled off her shorts, Jolene eagerly helping. Heather shoved her soaking wet pussy into Jolene's face and said "it was on my mind too honey" while Jolene eagerly sucked her pussy. Jolene was so wet that her pussy glistened and Heather rubbed it and licked her fingers. Jolene moaned. Heather grabbed the "love nubs" dildo and went to the bathroom and washed it off. Jolene ripped open the satin sheets like a werewolf with her teeth and remade the bed, dripping the whole time. Heather grabbed the strap on and went to wash it off. Jolene made the sheets perfect, secretly rubbing them on her tits while she did it. Heather came back, strap on attached and handed the "lovenubs" dildo to Jolene. 'Baby, I am going too make you soooo happy, don’t disappoint me , and handed Jolene the KY. Jolene parted her legs. Jolene squeezed some jelly onto her fingers and started greasing the "love nubs "dildo, then started rubbing Heather's ass. Jolene, laying on her back inn the middle of the living room, felt the strap on entering her pussy. "Ohhhh" Jolene moaned as she started to ease the bumped dildo into Heather's ass. Heather moaned and the dildo was on its way into Heather's ass. Jolene (barely able to think) stopped the dildo at the muscle rim, Heather bucked hard. "Truth or dare" Jolene laughed (all the while Heather still pushing strap on into Jolene) will your tight ass suck it in or spit it out from here??' Heather kissed Jolene, smiled, and her ass started sucking it in. Jolene and Heather both moaned. Jolene started to work it into Heather's ass, slowly but with skill (after all she knew Heather's ass inside and out). Heather fucked Jolene's pussy with love. Jolene was so close to cumming, but wanted Heather to share it. She started fucking Heather's ass more, playing close to the rim. Heather was fucking Jolene really hard, and Heather's tits kept rubbing across Jolene’s face , Jolene sucking and licking them. Jolene was so close hard not to cum, but couldn't stop. She grabbed Heather's head and with both hands (dildo buried in Heather's ass, kissed her. Heather locked her lips on Jolene’s and, fed by gravity, Heather's spit flowed into Jolene's mouth. Jolene drank eagerly, but Heather still needed to come..... They kept making love to each other till they both cum together. They kissed and caressed till they decided to break off each other’s bodies.

Heather crossed the backyard fast and entering home went to a bath. She adjusted the temp. and got inside, rinsing her body. Feeling her distended asshole she gently soaped it and reminded of minutes ago with her lover. She really got in love with her neighbor, she was pretty sure about that. The water cascaded over her body and she was daydreaming about her beautiful Jolene. She "woke up" of her daydream with a mischievous smile on her lips. She turned off the water and started rubbing the towel on her wet body. She picked up some cotton panties and bra, perfumed herself, and got some old dungarees and an old tee. After she ate a cereal bar and drank an yogurt, she brushed her teeth. Heather couldn't erase the big smile from her face. She talked to the mirror. - Gosh, is it so obvious I'm in love! she laughed aloud, alone on her bathroom combing her dyed hair. She went to her room, rummaged for her car keys and drove to the office.

At the office Heather worked like crazy preparing her reports and stuff. She was a little pissed off to have to come to the office on a Saturday, but anyway, she needed to. She tried to push Jolene out of her mind so she could concentrate on her job, but after some hours fighting with the spreadsheets, she took a break and made herself some herbal tea. While sipping the tea, it was inevitable not to think on her lover. Jolene came to Heather's mind... just like some hours ago, sharing the new toy. Heather shooshed the thought from her mind, but with a broad smile on her face and hard nipples on. Heather returned to her desk and went on her reports. On lunchtime she went off quickly to grab a sandwich and returned to the office. She decided to call Jolene... just to hear her voice again.

The phone rang 1, 2, 3, 4, times. Heather thought where was Jolene! A bit of despair hit her, the phone still rang, 5, 6 ,7 times. On the eight rang, Heather heard her lover's voice saying hello. Adrenaline jumped to her blood, her heart thudded fast.

- Jolene? Is that you honey? Jolene answered yes with a mellifluous voice.

- How have been your day honeybums? Jolene told her how much she loved Heather and how much she was missing her. Heather promised she wouldn't regret the night! After lots of love swears they agreed to hang up Heather returned to her work.

At her home Jolene was all busy tiding up her home, trying to find something to put her mind away from Heather as well. She knew that neighbor was becoming important to her.

Close to 3:00 PM Heather decided to finish for the day and turning off her computer, she stood up closing her office door and heading for her car.

On the way back home she stopped by the liquor store and bought another bottle of a good Californian Shiraz. She knew it was her lover's favorite wine, though Heather preferred less flowery wines, Merlot type.

Driving back she started to remember how empty was her life before she met Jolene, compared to the feeling she had in her heart right now. She sighed. Passing by a Mall she read "Linen & Things". She decided to stop by and buy some silk satin sheets for their lovemaking. Thinking about color, she made up her mind for black shiny silk satin.

Back on the car, the only thing she could think of was to kiss Jolene, to feel Jolene's mouth spewing sexy saliva on her mouth. Her pussy got wet while driving back, just anticipating the lovely night. Parking on her garage, she glanced at Jolene's house and saw light on the kitchen. She imagined her lover would be preparing something for them to dine on.

She entered home, took her clothes off and headed for the shower again. She wanted to be clean and smooth as a baby for her lover. Before getting to the shower she turned on her wax smelter and applied some hot wax to her bikini line, stripping off the undesirable hair stubs. Leaning on the tub, she got a bit of molten wax and applied it to her ass crack too... removing the undesirable hair as well. The molten hot wax on her ass, especially around her pink asterisk brought tears to her eyes, but she didn’t matter, she wanted to be smooth and clean to her lover. Wiping off her tears, she did her armpits too and then switching it off she headed for the shower. Soaping all her body, she felt how smooth she was, thinking if Jolene might appreciate it! Better she does, she thought, after all this sacrifice here. She laughed alone on the shower. Stepping off of it, she dried herself up and went to her closet, spread a lot of Ultraviolet on her body. She picked up the tiniest thong she could find, taking a mental note she needed some extra sexy undies, now that she had the sexiest lover of all! Putting it on together with a sexy lacy demi-bra. Then she moved to her shorts drawer and decided for the tiniest and tightest one as well. She was feeling sexy and wanted to tease her lover this night. Wanted to make her beg for her butt this night! With an evil grin on her face she got a brand new tee, she had bought in Mexico and grabbing the heavy coat put it on and looked for the wine bottle and the satin sheets. Carrying them, she crossed the backyard and knocked at Jolene's back door. Her heart always beat faster when she got to her neighbor's door. Those seconds, before Jolene came to open the door, were excruciating. She wanted to look at her again so much, to touch her body again so much, that she couldn't bear those seconds. Finally she heard movement inside. She knew her lover was coming to greet her. The cold outside was bearable, but she wanted to get in as fast as possible. Jolene opened the door, dressed in tiny shorts as well, but with a sweater tight against her lush body. Heather's face lighted up like a child in a candy store. She was so happy. She moved her lips saying hello, but not uttering no real word, just looking at her lover in front of her. She was so stunning sexy and beautiful. Heather was taken aback by her freshness & beauty. She looked so confident, so happy herself, that at that moment Heather realized that their love must be mutual. Cracking a sweet smile she asked. - May I come in? I brought you a new bottle and a surprise! And she presented the Shiraz bottle to Jolene, together with a Linen & Things bag. - Open it love! I hope you like it! Entering, Heather locked the door, but kept the heavy overcoat on. Jolene ran to the kitchen table and rested the wine there. She tore the paper off the sheets and exclaimed in sheer joy, how much she had loved it tons, and running to Heather she hanged herself on Heather's neck and pecked her lips. Closing her eyes she licked it swiftly. Heather responded, by opening her mouth and sucking Jolene's tongue inside her mouth.

- Ooh Jolene, I had dreamt of this moment for the whole day! Jolene caressed Heather's body and asked her if she didn't want to take off her heavy coat. Heather grinned, and took it off revealing her lush thighs and her tight pussy clad on the tiniest & tightest shorts Jolene had ever seen! - oooh my Heather... how in blazes did u get inside those shorts? - Did you have someone holding it up for you while you climbed up the wardrobe and jumped inside it! Laughing out, Jolene covered her mouth. Laughing out loud – it’s so tight! - So sexy Heather! Heather turns back and hanged the coat beside the door, flashing Jolene her lush butt. Jolene looked at Heather's ass clad tight on the tiniest shorts she had ever seen, that she had to gasp for air. The shorts were so tight that Jolene noticed it pulled apart Heather's ass cheeks. - OOh my Heather! - You're a she-devil! - Why do you do this to me lover? Jolene asked mumbling and walking to Heather. She embraced Heather from behind and ground her pussy on Heather's ass. Moving her hand front, she cupped Heather's mound and resting her chin on Heather's shoulder, Jolene whispered in Heather's ear. - You're so mean girl! - Why do you do so lover? Knowing the answer, already, Jolene kept caressing Heather's mound, feeling her pussy lips over her shorts. - Gosh! Girl, I had prepared dinner for us, but the way I feel now, I'm only hungry for you! Jolene exclaimed, while she moved her hips and bucked her pussy on Heather's buttcheeks. - You know the answer already Jolene. - Everything I do, I do it for you... (Brian Adams.. I love that song!)

Heather's mouth was feeding hot saliva to Joli's mouth. Jolene was sucking all in like a hungry baby. Heather felt so hot feeding Jolene's mouth with her saliva. They loved to stick saliva into each other. They thought it was very intimate, almost as intimate as the anal they loved so much to perform with each other. Jolene was forcing "love nubs" in and out Heather's butthole, meanwhile, Heather was bucking her hips wildly and fucking Joli's pussy with the strap on, she knew Joli was so close to coming, she felt how wet she was and how easy the dildo slided inside her. Heather kept fucking her lover's pussy and thrusting her tongue and her saliva down Jolene's throat. Heather loved doing it so much to Jolene, she knew Jolene loved that too!

"Love nubs" was moving inside Heather, her asshole was really eager for that. Heather loved the way the ribbed dildo massaged her ring muscle.

She kept on riding the dildo and also fucking Jolene's pussy. Her mouth was so full of saliva, she gathered a special mouthful and started to let it dribble down her chin to Joli's mouth, that swallowed it all with gurgling sounds and coming at the same time. Heather leaned down over Joli's body and touching nipple to nipple she spat the last amount of spittle down her lover's mouth and glued her mouth to Jolene's and kissed her so passionately, she thought she was going to devour Jolene's body whole. They hugged and felt each others bodies. Jolene was still bucking from what remained of her rapidly fading orgasm. "Love nubs" was out of reach for Jolene now, but still dangling from Heather's asshole. Jolene pushed Heather off her, and as she rolled on the bed, she mounted Heather's back and while brushing her wet slit on Heather's back, she grabbed "love nubs" with both hands and started pumping it in & out her lover's greedy asshole. Heather started to moan aloud and cry how much she loved Jolene and after some more strokes she came real good wetting all the black satin sheet. Jolene, gently withdrew it from her lover's butthole and laying over Heather's back clang her pussy to Heather's butt again (both naked now) and whispered in Heather's ear. - How was it "Heather"? Heather purred like a tabby cat and bucked her butt up laughing aloud. - Oooh my! Joli I love you so much honeybums! - I'm glad you liked my love... Jolene exclaimed clinging her body to Heather's. Jolene pulled the covers over them and whispered to Heather's ear, after pulling her hair and holding it behind Heather's ear. - I'm going to sleep on you tonight sweetpie! - I'm going to be your blanket tonight! Heather giggled back and bucked her butt up once more. - Love to feel you over me Joli! Heather exclaimed turning her head a bit to look at Jolene's pretty face.

The first light of the wee morning woke up the dogs, and they started barking. Heather opened her sleepy eyes. Jolene had rolled up, and was sleeping beside her. Heather looked at the alarm clock, it was 7:30, on a Sunday. She stood up and feeling the cold air on her naked body, she looked for Jolene's robe and put it on. She brushed her teeth and went to the kitchen. Getting there she realized they haven't touched the chicken Marsala. She thought to herself. "Gawd! Jolene is the best diet I had ever had in my whole life". She laughed alone, then thought better. "Jolene is the best thing in my life ever!" She was so sure of that!

She smiled to herself and returning to the room she gently closed its door and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen she started to look for the breakfast. First she peeled off and cut some fresh fruits she found out in Jolene's fridge. A kiwi, a slice of melon and a banana, that she peeled it off, smiling all the time, because it was inevitable not to compare it to the dildos they love to use in each other. She brushed the thought away and cut it into slices. She got some orange juice, and looked for eggs. Heather scrambled three eggs, sliced some ham in cubes and dropped it inside the pan. The rye bread was in the oven warming up. She prepared everything on a tray and opened the door gently. Jolene was laying on her belly. Heather sat beside her lover and started caressing Jolene's hair & head. Jolene opened her beautiful eyes and smiled softly to Heather. - How are you sweetpie? Jolene asked turning around slowly. Her breasts showing up as she turned. Heather grinned to her and said - Did you sleep well my love? - I made us some breakfast! Jolene sat up, and blowing Heather a kiss exclaimed: - My, I'm so hungry! - You know we forgot to have dinner sweetpie? Heather laid the tray on Joli's lap and kissed her lips gently, answering her. - Yeah , I just noticed it this morning when I got to the kitchen. - We can have it for lunch, unless you want to eat out! Jolene grinned with her mouth full of fruit. Heather sat beside Jolene, adjusted her hair, holding it behind her ear and started eating too.

They ate their breakfast talking and touching each other. For those two girls it was impossible to be together without touching each other, not just sexually speaking, but the fact that they loved to touch and feel each others skin.

Heather stood up and got the trays to the kitchen. She finished cleaning up the kitchen. Meanwhile, Jolene was on the bathroom pissing and brushing her teeth. Heather finished doing the dishes and went to the bathroom. As Heather entered, Joli's butt was shaking as she brushed her teeth. Heather felt that desire heat wave struck her again, seeing her lover like that. She tiptoed inside the bathroom, Jolene caught her on the mirror and as Heather was ready to slap Jolene's asscheeks, Jolene ducked and Heather hit the air. - Saw you coming silly! Jolene teased her. Heather hugged her and they both exploded in laughter. Jolene went back to the room and laid on her belly. Heather brushed her teeth and, moved to the room. Again she saw Jolene's marvelous butt showing up as she entered the room. Heather decided to give that teaser a lesson. Heather went to Jolene's wardrobe and got two scarves, the longest two she could get. Jolene heard the noise and turned her head to Heather and asked. - What are you looking for lover? Heather mumbled something unintelligible and went on.. Jolene got curious and kept on looking to her. Heather closed the wardrobe after getting a third scarf. She approached the bed. Sat on it and pulled Jolene up, kissing her lips. - I would like to try a sex scene with you Jolene! Heather told her. Joli frowned her eyebrows, but said sure anything you liked lover. Heather smiled crookedly at her and getting all the pillows on the room, made a heap with them and made Joli lay on it on her belly. Jolene got in position like she was on the leg stretcher machine on the gym, her amazing butt on the air. Heather sat in front of Joli and got one scarf and started tying up Joli's wrists together. Joli looked at her lover, amazed & delighted at the same time. Heather leaned her head down and pecked Jolene's lips as she finished tying her wrists up. Heather got the other two scarves and tied each of Joli's ankle to the bed legs. She stood up, strapped on the dildo, after washing it, got KY and smeared it all around the dildo. Kneeling behind Jolene she rested the dildo on Jolene's pussy and holding her by her hips Heather jabbed the dildo in. - How is it lover? Heather asked. Jolene in seventh heaven, could not spell a real phrase, just utter some loose words and cries. Heather knowing she loved it that way, kept fucking her till all the dildo was inside Joli's pussy. When Joli felt the base of the dildo hit against her shaved pussylips she groaned with pleasure.

Heather lay on top of Joli, held tight to her with her Joli's legs wrapped around her. She was so happy, no one had ever loved her this much before, not that she could recall offhand. Heather smirked and thought "loves me, respects, and fucks me with an animal passion." Heather gave Joli about the sexiest, loveliest kiss she had ever gotten, ever. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wow honey, what was that for?" Joli sighed. "Cause I love you, sweet pie, just cause I love you."

myrna1967
myrna1967
10 Followers