Lesbian Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myrna1967
myrna1967
10 Followers

Heather got home and took of Joli's robe... turned on the water adjusting the temperature and took a nice bath.... washing herself completely off their juices that were throughout her body. She took special attention washing her asshole. She wanted it to be always clean for her lover, considering the anal passion they felt for each other. Heather dried herself, brushing the towel against her breasts and her sensitive nipples sprang to life. - OOOh Jolene, you make me so hot everyday! Heather exclaimed to herself, pinching her own nipples with a devilish smile on her pretty lips. She hanged the towel to dry off and got cotton panties, baggy shorts and a loose tee. Her body was so sensitive of their last interlude, that she decided to dress something that would not arouse her sexy feelings, more than they usually were since she met Jolene. Heather plugged in her laptop, and started reading her e-mails and answering them.

On the neighbor's house, Jolene was doing the laundry. Also dressed in loose clothes Joli was trying to get Heather out of her mind. Joli was doing the household duties and thinking what she could possibly wear on the club at night. Joli wanted something sexy, but not whorish! While working, on the next house, Heather, also, put some clothes on the laundry. Heather finished answering the mails, got her book and laid down on

the couch to read it. She opened "House Atreides" and went on reading. Her mind wandered, she was not paying attention to the chapter all. She began reading the page again. But, she couldn’t concentrate on it!

The only thought that came to her mind was Jolene. She imagined themselves hugging on the couch, them necking, and doing it! She tried to brush off the images from her mind. She tried to concentrate and read again the page. She read a couple more pages, and her mind started moving to Jolene again. She folded up the bottom of the page to mark it. Put the book on the shelf. Went to the bathroom, got Jolene's robe and crossed the backyard, buzzing Jolene's ring. It took some minutes for Jolene to come to the door, so Heather rang again. - OOH my! Wait I'm coming! Jolene yelled back. Jolene opened the door. She had no idea it should be Heather, so she was really taken aback when she spotted her lover in front of her dressed in all baggy clothes holding her bathrobe. - Hi love, I decided to bring you your robe back. -Thought may be you should need it! Heather told her with a loving smile. Jolene pulled her inside and exclaimed. -Ohhh Heather, I don't need it now. -You needn't come here just because of that! Heather got closer, held Jolene's hand on hers and whispered to her, blushing like a beet. -It was just an excuse to come here, and look at you again. -I tried to read my book, but my mind kept bringing me here! -So, I decided to follow my mind. And gave Jolene the most tender smile Joli had ever seen. Joli's eyes got watered hearing her lovers confession of her passion for her. On the other hand, spotting Jolene's eyes water, made Heather start to sob and two round teardrops, formed on the corner of her eyes and rolled down her face. Heather looked down to the floor, trying to hide her tears from her lover. Joli was so deeply touched for this, that her watered eyes poured down some drops too, and they rolled down Jolene's face till they dropped to Jolene's toes. Heather that was looking down, saw the dropping tears falling down and splashing in Joli's toe. She immediately raised her face and Joli was looking at her with red eyes and wet cheeks. They didn’t say a word. They just got together and hugged themselves tight. After what looked like centuries, though it had been just seconds, Heather said. -I'm sorry lover, but that's the real me. That's how I feel about you. I truly love you Jolene, and I miss you, and also think of you all the time! Jolene pecked her lips, wiped her cheeks off what seemed like a waterfall at the moment. Jolene's eyes were cascading down water, but she was not sobbing. Heather hugged her close and said. - Please, stop crying lover, or I won't be able to stop myself. - I'm not crying Heather, I'm happy. -I'm so happy I could fly Heather. Jolene said, laughing, but still with red eyes. Heather pulled Joli's body to hers and inserted her tongue in her lovers lips, prying them open. Joli's started sucking on Heather's tongue and closed her wet eyes, making two more drops that were on her eyes, roll down her cheeks. Heather retrieved her tongue and let space for Joli's tongue to strike back. She sucked at Joli's tongue for some time and them opened her eyes, breaking the kiss, but still holding Jolene's body close to hers.

-Jolene, you really changed my life. For the better! Jolene smiled and answered back. Heather, I think I'm in love! Heather grinned. - I don't think I am! I'm sure I am! They sat on the couch holding hands and started talking.

(Heather) - I love you Jolene. It's true!

(Jolene) - Love you too Heather. But we need to get hold of the situation, I mean, we cannot let it disturb our lives. It's something that's good. Let's be sure it does not affect our lives. Just for the better, I mean.

(Heather) - Yes, you're right! My passion is so huge it's blocking me! I will work it out, so it won't blind me or incapacitate me.

(Jolene) - Deal lover! I will do the same. I'll just let it be good, always, nothing bad will ever come out of it! But be sure I'll need you a lot!

(Heather)- Yes love, I'll do the same. I will not get desperate when I can't get to you at the moment. I'll control myself and I'm sure I will only extract the better for us.

Jolene holds Heather's hands tight and they kiss again. Heather caresses Joli's face and standing up told her. - Jolene, have to go, laundry must have been finished. Hey. we have a date Joli. Be back here at 7:00 PM ok?

Joli blows her a kiss and Heather leaves. Heather returned home and felt real good and light that she had come to Joli once more, and told her how she was feeling. She loved her neighbor very much and the idea of losing Jolene was terrifying her. But now she knew she was not going to lose her, not really! Heather went to her room and started to choose which clothes she would use at night with her lover. She decided for a nice brown leather mini skirt and a turtle neck sweater. She looked for the tiniest and sexiest pants she had and got herself a lacy red thong. She dressed herself, did her make up, a nice hairdo and lots of perfume.

It was a quarter to seven and she started closing her house and went to Joli's house. She knocked at her door... Jolene opened with a warm grim and pecked her lips but still on her robe, but make up already made.

She followed Jolene to her room but avoided touching her body. Heather had booked a table on a Mediterranean restaurant downtown and she did not want to lose the reservation. It was a surprise for Jolene. She sat on the chair and waited for Jolene to appear in the room an a stunning tight backless dress. Heather gasped as she saw her entering the room. -Wow! Dressed to kill! Jolene grinned back and getting her purse, got Heather's hand and dragged her down the stairs. They drove to restaurant, and sat on a secluded table that Heather had specifically booked. They ordered a light Cesar salad and pasta with artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes. They drank a nice Italian Lambrusco and after dinner, Joli looked for her cigarettes, but Heather dissuaded her of smoking, she didn't want to kiss a cigarette, and she had definite plans for the night.

A soft music was playing and Heather leaned her body on Joli's and sighed after the good food. Everything was perfect. The food was good, the wine either, her lover beside her... what else could she ask for?

Jolene had her arm around Heather body, gently resting on Heather breasts. Heather turned her head back and invited Joli to dance. Joli grinned back and standing up they grabbed each other and started dancing. They clang their bodies to each other and the sexy movement was heating them both. Joli got her hand on Heather's neck and massaged it gently. Heather moaned sexily and getting her head closer to Joli's head, licked her lovers earlobe. Joli murmured in Heather's ear that she was hot and wanted to return to the table. They returned and getting there. Joli straddled Heather's lap and started kissing her. Heather felt the strong taste of olive oil in Joli's mouth and sucked her spittle down her throat for dessert!

Heather's hand moved to Jolene's pussy and she started feeling the pantiless pussy. - Ooooh my Jolene, you're naked under! -You are a she-devil! Joli grinned but continued to feed her saliva to Heather as they kept their mouths interlocked. Jolene murmured to Heather to get her purse and the vibe that was inside. Heather opened it quickly and getting the vibe, started wetting it with the combined spittle she had in her mouth. Jolene helped her licking the vibe and then murmured to Heather. -Heather, make me cum please. Heather had to be quick, she didn't expect the waiter to go there, they had to be ringed to get there, but anyway she was worried. She asked Jolene to open up her pussy, and she started inserting it on her pussy. As she finished inserting it she switched it on and Joli cried in ecstasy as the vibe came to life within her.

They kept sucking each others saliva and Heather bucking the vibe until Jolene came violently, shrugging her body and yelling so loud that Heather thought a waiter might come down to see what was happening. Heather gently pulled out the wet vibe from her lovers pussy and Jolene asked her to insert it on her asshole. Heather got it, wet as it was, and started inserting it still vibrating on Jolene's asshole. Heather murmured to Jolene to sit beside her as she had heard a waiter coming to their table. Joli sat beside Heather and the rest of the dildo that was outside, entered her tender asshole and she groaned with pleasure.

The waiter asked if they wanted something else. Heather couldn't suppress a smile and ushered the waiter away. Jolene leaned to the other side and strained her trained ass muscles as the tip of the vibe reappeared from her asshole and Heather grabbed it and started fucking it up & down as she looked at Jolene's sheer ecstasy countenance. Heather knew it wouldn't be too long till Jolene would come again. She kept moving it faster until Joli came again, louder than the other time, Heather blushed and patted her lover buttcheeks as she gently withdrew it from Joli's satisfied butthole. They were two hot neighbors.. meant for each other.

myrna1967
myrna1967
10 Followers