All Comments on 'Lesbian Rapist'

by MomsBrokenHalo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
wow what a fantasy that was

brilliant story ,love it. reading this was like i was watching this really taking place, you have a real great mind i for one would love another part of this kind of very hot horny story. very exciting to read and you really did make it sound as if it took place. so hey what about another of your super stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agreed

2275jr perfectly encapsulated my comments. I agree completely with his/her statement. Thanks for entertaining and sharing. Do write another tale soon won't you?

gasissynoragasissynoraalmost 13 years ago
Great

Can't wait for a sequeal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
go

Go on! We want more. Good story, good writing. Like I said, "Go on!"

SymphoniSweetheartSymphoniSweetheartover 12 years ago
Mmmm

Oh God This Story Made Me Sooo Wet . Please Fuck Me Like That !! ;)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Hot story,

but the ending was ...um, it didn't make sense. There is absolutely no reason to ditch Angie... at least none that you share with the reader.

I thought that she would wind up telling Angie about the mistake and show her the tape and then they would plan to do it together later. Presto! instant 3 way.

Anyway, aside from the ending, the story was still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SEQUEL!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖

You need to write more!!!!! Does she go after Patti again?

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed that

I enjoyed that. It was a fun quick read..

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
HOT STORY

it was a nice idea that she went to the wrong home and met the wrong woman who turned out ro be the 100% right Lover. I bet Patti would want to meet her again after the rapist opend the door into a new world for her- 5 stars.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Oh wow!!!😱😉😍

You must write more stories about Katrina. As you can see she has a strong following. I've read 1-2 please give me more.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Glorifying rape.

I don't appreciate any story that glorifies rape. You do a disservice to every victim/survivor by presenting this as an exiting, enviable or even likeable subject. I'm sure most dudes that read it don't think much further than their balls & crow about how well written this is & what a great story you've written; a few women probably enjoy this stuff as well - misogyny is a prison & mindset of all sexes.

Well, I don't expect Shakespeare from a writer on Literotica but a conscience & something with more depth than a horny high school kid would be a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The over-generalizations must stop. "Most dudes" approve of this or glorify this. Have you met all dudes or most dudes?

You do a disservice to the comment section.

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Hallo M-B-H!

Very enjoyable short fantasy 5-Stars,

Danke..

nonprofit60nonprofit60over 1 year ago

I like to think of Patti touching herself thinking of that night for the rest of her life. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous