Leslie Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she sighed. I think she still wanted to be the same tough girl, but was completely overwhelmed and seemingly at a loss for words. "That was,... man. Holy crap. I've never cum like that. Ever." I just smiled at her, hoping to god it meant we'd be doing this again sometime. "I'd have to say the same thing, Les. You are one amazing little fucker."

I felt myself softening too much to stay in, so I pushed myself up and let it slip out slowly, followed by a generous trickle of cum. "Eeee!!" she squeaked as it ran down to the bed. I reached down and rubbed my hand over her crotch, smearing the sticky juice all over and up onto her cheeks before giving them a sloppy spank.

Sitting back I let my eyes admire every inch of her limp, sticky, sweat young flesh, wondering whether she'd let me do this ever again. She again read my mind and with some effort propped herself up on her elbows and said, "Don't forget you're mind now."