All Comments on 'Lesser Gods Ch. 19B-20'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I love the ending

They will have to be careful planning this wedding to only include those who can be trusted to know that she is still alive. Telling the wrong person about the wedding could be disastrous.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Looking Forward

to the continued adventures of Zoe and Grey. How long will Zoe have to pretend to be dead? How do you plan a wedding while pretending to be dead? What about the bad guy? At some point Z must make a reappearance for Zoe to be completely safe!

Again looking forward to the continuation of this trilogy.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I'm not disappointed about

the lack of sex because the story was engaging without it. However, I am quite upset that we are leaving our protagonists with their story unfinished. I don't mind looking at some other characters but I want a happily ever after for these two. I want them to be the focus. I don't know if I'll be able to invest fully in other characters until this story is complete. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for writing.

JhyrJhyrover 11 years ago
A little bit preachy

...but I suppose that fits what with this story being about God and angels and things.

The lack of sex didn't bother me much (I also read the story for the story... ;-) ).

Hopefully you'll continue this trilogy some time soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sequel

I was just wondering if you ever posted the follow up to "Lesser Gods"?

I just read it and really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continuation

Will you be posting. The other 2 books of the trilogy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Talent

You are a very talented writer. You need to get this published along with the other two books in the trilogy. But please post them here too! I can't wait to find out what happens!!!!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A most satisfying read. Roll on February.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More plz

When will the next one come? Or won't it?

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this but would like more closure. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.

DocWords

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

I can't believe that with all, of the Gods, Lesser Gods, none have the Gift ,of health; able to repair injuries.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

LangeannLangeann10 months ago

I see some of the comments are from 11 years ago. I have to assume you quit writing. What a loss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES