All Comments on 'Lesson'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IDIOTS

TO THE AUTHOR VERY GOOD THIS WAS AN PLEASANT READ FROM THE USUAL DRIVEL THAT APPEARS HERE. THIS IS THE SIDE OF LW CATEGORY THAT I WISH MORE WRITERS WOULD EXPLORE, JUST A LITTLE HINT OF INFIDELITY, MURDER BUT ALL FOR AN GOOD CAUSE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@idiots anon

Maybe you should learn the English language before you try to leave your mom's basement.And especially learn the proper use of "a" and "an" before you cal;l ANYONE an idiot....idiot. No comment on the story which I will not read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Once again an illogical and improbable tale

James is practically a psychopath. I don't see Inga being able to force him to watch, swallow his own cum (breathe through his teeth - not open his mouth) or not be so angry at Neil that he didn't clobber him. I don't see Neil going up to Inga and James Condo. I DO see Neil getting the Doorman fired for giving out his Condo number and phone number. I do see Neil telling Inga he wanted nothing to do with her and pressing the "record" button on his phone system to record her threats. I do see Neil getting his gun out of the safe and calling the Police. End of story. And even if he had gone up, when they hand him the camera that's the time to leave - evidence in hand.

And the crap with his lawyer girlfriend? She's clearly manipulating him. Time to follow his first inclination. Move. Leave Inga, James and his self centered girlfriend behind to play "carrot and stick" games. He'll be much better off without any of them in his life. Like some of your other stories you have people doing illogical and implausible things. Yes - it's fiction. But it's BAD fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Congratulations!!

You finally wrote a story where the boyfriend / husband wasn't raped, castrated or humiliated (Yet). Actually the revenge content by Inga was semi acceptable. Even the confession by Neil was ok. It worked right up until the girlfriend threatened him with James, humiliation and rape. Then you had the moron propose to her? God help him. If I could give 1.5*'s I would. At least this time you made it out of the cellar. 2*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Funny

Neil and James are ultimate wusses who let an idiot girl push them around. Gay sex and wearing dresses is clearly in their future. What a couple of clown characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucked up story

This story sucked Moose Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only lesson taught?

Was that he wanted to get the hell away from her permanently. Your conclusion made me fall down laughing it was so ludicrous. What a terrible story. Badly written. You sure seem to enjoy screwing with people Ed. How does is feel to be one of the most despised authors on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What he learned?

Was that Eleanor was bat shit crazy. Why is he still there? Even for fiction it makes no sense. Choose one or both but he should have moved away from John or Eleanor or both. Why would any person stay around people that are so obviously mentally unstable. And marry Eleanor? Not likely. Did you think this through? Why do you think he would EVER marry Eleanor? What part of his character lead to that conclusion? The proposal was out of the clear blue sky. Just an awful ending.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
guano loco x2

Guano loco x2

Two bat shit crazy women, which is twice the usual for an edrider73 story.

That Eleanor could even suggest having James anally rape Neil says that the best he could do is his modify original plan of running, just minus Eleanor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
tell her anything, when she goes to sleep leave and never return

**

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The lesson he learned?

Is that she's absolutely fucking crazy. The only question is whether or not he buried her in a shallow grave before he left her. Complete and utter drivel.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
just sorry I read the whole story

He sould have left her, stay with her is the worst decision he could have made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you are either a retard or have serious mental issues.

Nobody would stay with this cunt. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing, clever story

You are skilled writer. Your dialogue is natural and real. The story was romantic without being sappy. The mama's-basement boys will hate it, because it will reminfd them that they will probably never have sex with a real woman. What are you gonna do? Forget about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not So Good

I for one, sure wouldn't of stayed with her. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proposing?

What a fool. He should of packed his bags and left when all the BS started..f**k the GF. Get a new one far, far away.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Ed

Please get yourself some help. You are not well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The ending is so far out there

That it was just laughable. No man, even a crazy one, would marry her. No way, no how. Did you read what you wrote? She's crazy as a loon. Unbelievable ending. Stunningly bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my bags and left town. Forget about the crazy girlfriend, it's the crazy neighbors you have to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
G

GOOD MAN HATING STORIES POWERDYKE FEMNAZI CUNT.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Jeez edrider73, a story I can appreciate. No men got anally raped over and over. It was a well written and interesting story with appropriate humor. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

The lesson he learned was that Eleanor was fucking crazy! No man in his right mind would ask her to marry him. Where did THAT piece of logic come from? I mean really Ed. Did you stop for a minute to think this through? My guess is no. Stupid beyond all rhyme or reason.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Let's recap, shall we? James uses his size and physicality to bully and intimidate people into doing whatever he desires. This despicable behavior is rightly judged by Inga to be totally unacceptable. Therefore, Inga uses James' size and physicality to bully and intimidate Neil into doing whatever she wants, regardless of his express desires. What she wants to is use Neil as a tool to force James into acting the way she wants. Then, Eleanor uses the threat of James' size and physicality (on loan from her new BFF Inga) to bully and intimidate Neil into acting the way she wants. So I'm guessing the lesson is that using bulling and intimidation to manipulate people is totally unacceptable behavior by men and an admirable trait when used by women? Ed, I'm truly hopeful that I don't live in your town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not The Best

Inga uses James .. I would Have Told Inga I have a Girl i Love .. Let Her Play Her Games Somewhere else ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is this kind of absurdity entertaining?

I see nothing of value here.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago

I can't read this authors stories. She's a man hating witch with a b. I read revenge in advance...enough for me. Saddletramp1956 rode his sequels to fame here on lit.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

I like your weird sense of humour. Thank you for your effort. Sad that so many people can't read your stories with a less serious mind. Will continue to work my way through more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

edrider73's universe is always a bit twisted in ways that are viscerally painful. I hope that does not mirror the experience of actually being edrider73. That would be a sad state of affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

It was kinda odd, but I liked it a lot. Could read another story about these characters

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Odd one. But an originally odd one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond stupid. Can we give stories negative numbers?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

This reminded me about "edrider73".

Hopefully, I will remember longer this time.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Inga is a rapist who should be in jail, James is her procurer/weapon Eleanor is at the very least an enabler and Neil is just a coward so well written but not one redeeming factor in the story I could find

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He'd send Inga to jail, divorce her while she was there and then learn the lesson that woman are bat-shit-crazy. Awful story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous