Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

"Anyway, Neil, apology accepted. I wish I could have thought of someone else so you wouldn't have to be here, but I couldn't. When I worked out the donkey training, I knew that I would be the carrot, but I needed a big stick, more like a two-by-four. You are the stick."

"Oh no! I can't get involved in this. This is between you and James."

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you," she said in a soothing voice. "James will not touch a hair on your head. And Eleanor doesn't need to know anything."

"What does that mean?"

"That means that you're going to do some things that you won't want to tell her. Nobody in the world will ever know except you, me and James. Now, I don't want to waste time, so I can send you home before Eleanor gets there. We need to start now."

"No, I can't do this."

"Yes, you can, because I'll help you through it. I'm serious about saving my marriage. This is about me and James. Just remember that for the next hour. It's not about you and me. No matter what I say and do, remember, you're just the stick.

"I can't prevent you from leaving, but if you do, James will bring you back. He won't dare rough you up -- remember, that's my promise -- but 'd rather not send him after you."

"Please, don't make me do this," Neil begged as he stood up.

"I'm sorry, Neil," Inga said in her soothing voice that now sounded seductive. "I'm glad you stood up. You've got two ways to go now. To the right is the bedroom, where I'm asking you to go. To the left is the front door and the way back to your place, where you can wait until James fetches you, which will be very soon. Which way are you going?

"You're not moving, Neil. We don't have a lot of time. If I have to call on James, he may have to put his hands on you, not to hurt you, just to get you started. I don't think you want that."

"You're still not moving, Neil. I'm giving you one minute to decide. Please just accept that you're the stick. This has nothing to do with you and me. You're just the stick.

"Look to the right. That's the bedroom. Take one step in that direction. Nothing will happen to you, Neil. That's it. Keep going. I'm right behind you. That's the way. Just relax and breathe deeply. It's going to be all right."

The bedroom was brightly lit, and the bed was gigantic. It must be custom made to fit James, Neil thought.

"Stand right there, Neil," said Inga, standing by the headboard and pointing to the foot of the bed. "Now look at me and nowhere else and take off your clothes. Don't say anything, Neil. Just look at me and remind yourself, you're just the stick, that's all."

He wanted to say something, but he couldn't think of anything to say. He was afraid to cross her, so he would do what she told him. She said it would only be an hour. He would try to be her mindless stick for the next hour and do whatever she wanted, which was probably some kind of revenge sex.

He looked at her as he took off his clothes. She was taking off her outfit slowly. As her body revealed itself through the layers of gauze, it seemed to radiate lust. Trying to remain calm, he kept telling himself he was only the stick. But his own stick sprang to attention. It was pointing at Inga.

He saw her look at him and smile.

"You're doing fine, Neil," she said. "Don't worry."

She got onto the bed and lay against some pillows that propped her up a little. She smiled at him as she brought her legs up and then slowly began to open her knees.

"I like to be natural, and James loves that," she said. "I hope it doesn't turn you off."

He stared at the mat of hair that she was slowly exposing as her knees moved further apart. Her bush was even bigger than Eleanor's, but it was lighter and curlier. It hypnotized him. He stood by the bed staring at it as she opened her legs.

Finally, her legs stopped. He saw a shiny streak of red in the middle of her bush. She was already open and moist.

"I'm ready," she said. "I'd like you to use your tongue, but if that turns you off, you can just skip that part. So it's up to you, Neil -- oooh!"

He didn't wait until she finished speaking before getting onto the bed and putting his head between her legs. As his tongue touched her, she began sighing and moaning, and in a minute, his tongue and her cries were in rhythm.

She swung her legs around him and used them to pull him further into her. They went over his ears, and he suddenly lost his hearing. For him, it magnified his senses of touch and taste. His tongue was probing inside her and lapping up her juices. His head felt her body writhing, and it inflamed him and made his tongue move even faster. His eyes feasted on the hair above her vagina.

Then there was a flash of dark color. He couldn't see it, but he sensed it with his peripheral vision because it contrasted strongly with her pale skin color. He tried to lift his head to see what it was.

Her legs were so tight around his head that he had difficulty getting free, but he finally pushed his head over her belly and up her body. As he did, she put her arms around him and held him tight. He was in a double vise now, held by both her arms and legs, but he was able to look around. When he did, his blood ran cold.

Kneeling on the carpet next to the bed was James, and from the expression on his face, he was ready to rip Neil into pieces.

Without thinking, Neil yelled out, "No!" and tried to get up, but Inga's arms and legs were strong. He could barely move. He began reaching around behind him to pry them loose, knowing it was probably already too late. He was a dead man.

"Stop!" shouted Inga. "It's all right, Neil. James is not going to hurt you. He's been filming us since you walked in. Do you see the camera in his hand? Look at him. Talk to me, Neil. I don't want you to have a heart attack. Do you see it?"

"Yes," said Neil. He could barely whisper. A few seconds ago, he had been totally consumed with lust. Now his sweat had turned to ice, and he was shivering. He felt her warm hands stroking his back and her silly, airy voice trying to calm him down.

"Just relax, Neil," she said. "This is part of the lesson I'm teaching James. I've never been unfaithful to him before, but he has to learn that if he can't control himself, he will be humiliated in the worst way he can imagine.

"That's why he's watching and filming us. He's so jealous that he's ready to explode, but he knows if he does, we're through. He loves me so much that he's letting me torture him like this, and I love you just as much, James.

"I'm enjoying Neil, James. Yes, I'm enjoying him, and he's wonderful. I've already come, James. But he's not you. I'm doing this for you, James. You have to learn your lesson. I want to be married to you forever and have a wonderful family, but if you don't learn your lesson, you could destroy everything.

"You understand, don't you, James? Neil is just the stick. So make sure you film everything and get a lot of close-ups, because you're going to be watching that video a lot in the next few days, and if I ever see you starting to slide, you'll be watching it again.

"I hope I never have to do this again, James, but it's up to you. If you learn your lesson, you won't need a refresher course. Yes, take some deep breaths. They will help you calm down. I know you want to hurt Neil, but you're going to stay in control and learn your lesson."

As she spoke, Neil was expecting to feel James' huge hands on him, but nothing happened, and gradually Inga's warm body against his was getting him hard again. This was despite of the fact that all he could think about was how he could get out of there before James lost control and killed him.

"I think James is doing fine now, Neil," Inga said. "Please hold me tight."

He held her, and as he did, she rolled their bodies until she was on top of him. Then she let go of him and began sliding down his body. As he felt her mouth suck him in, he heard a growl. She lifted her head.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, James," she said. "Just keep quiet and focus on what I'm doing to Neil and make sure you get it all on video. You know I never did this for anyone else but you, but today I have to do it for Neil so you will learn your lesson. Yes, cry! That's good, because it shows that you're feeling the humiliation. Now you can start learning your lesson."

She lowered her head and sucked Neil in again. He was as hard as a rock in less than a minute, and then she mounted him. She started slowly, but soon she was riding wildly and making high-pitched sighs and squeaks of pleasure. He felt her coming, and then she lifted up so his cock fell out of her and lay on top of him. She asked him to roll again.

When he was on top, she guided him into her, and he followed her directions and began slowly moving in and out of her. Her legs wrapped around him and went high up his back. Each time he raised up, her legs pulled him harder against her until he was pounding her violently. She was making even louder noises now and he felt her come once more, but she kept going.

Neil felt like a mechanical man. She was setting the pace, and he felt some pleasure, but he didn't seem to be getting more excited. However, after a while, a familiar feeling started, and soon he was no longer mechanical. He lost control completely and, with a huge groan, he came. As he did, he felt her arms and legs tightening around him again as she had another orgasm. When he stopped coming, he became frightened again. Maybe he wasn't supposed to come inside her. He tried to get up, but she was still holding him tight.

"Wait a minute, Neil," she said. "Relax now. No rush. We're almost done."

He lay on top of her, and he felt his cock shrink and start coming out of her.

"You can get up in a second," she said, "but first listen closely. When you get up, James is going to hand you the camera, because you're going to film his next lesson. You will now become the cameraman, and I will work with James on his lesson. Whatever happens, keep filming, even if he throws up. I want everything on the video. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

She released him, and he slowly got off the bed. He felt weak but good. As James handed him the camera, he wasn't frightened anymore. Maybe it was the expression on James' face. It was no longer brutish anger. He looked like a beaten dog.

"Come here, James," Inga said. "Neil doesn't know that you have a phobia about come. If a drop falls on him, he rushes to the bathroom to wash it off, Neil. Until now I've always been respectful of this because everybody has irrational fears. I've got plenty myself."

She directed James to get between her legs. He stared at her for a moment. She waited without saying anything. Then Neil heard him beginning to beg her, and he almost felt sorry for James. His voice was no longer frightening. It was the pathetic voice of a little boy begging his Mommy not to spank him.

James groveled. He told her he'd do anything she wanted, but not that. She listened for a while until he took a breath.

"That's why you have to do it, James. You have to be so degraded that you're devastated. It's the only way you'll learn your lesson."

Finally, James put his head between her legs. At first, he couldn't stop gagging just looking at the come on her pubic hair. She kept encouraging him softly and telling him he could do it for her and for their marriage. He began licking.

The instant that he tasted come, his head snapped back and he began retching. He jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, where he threw up. Neil and Inga listened in silence. The water from the sink ran for a while and then stopped. It was silent until Inga spoke.

"It's time to come back," she said. "We're not done."

It took a couple more reminders and one threat, but James came back and after a few more false starts, he got past his disgust and went at his task with passion at the same time as he sobbed and his body shook.

"Ooooh! You are so good, James. I love you so much. You are a tongue master. Your tongue is dancing inside me, and you're swallowing everything that Neil put in there. You are learning your lesson. Oooh!"

Neil felt himself getting excited again as Inga had one orgasm after another. Her body and the way she moved it could give a skeleton a hard-on, he thought to himself. Finally, she stopped talking and gave a large sigh and fell back. James lifted his head from her and got off the bed quickly and ran back to the bathroom.

Inga sat up and smiled at Neil. She waited until James came back to the bedroom and then said, "There's only one more thing to do, James. This is the final part of the lesson. It's not quite as bad as what you just did. This is a mixture of the carrot and the stick. First comes the carrot. Please lie down on the bed on your back. Neil, you can start filming again."

Neil watched her pull James's huge legs apart and get between them. She sucked him into her mouth, and he responded as fast as Neil had. However, she didn't move to get on top of him.

Her little hands began playing with James's balls and her mouth moved onto his cock. She began going faster, and then she lifted her head off James and smiled as he gasped.

She did this two more times and then she said, "James loves it when I tease him like that, Neil. When I finally let him come, he comes so hard that it feels like his entire body is squirting. And the noises that he makes get me close to coming again.

"James, we're almost ready with the carrot, but afterwards, I'm going to finish with the stick. Maybe you've already guessed what it is. Neil, I won't be able to talk for a while, so you're just going to have to keep focused on what's happening so you don't miss anything. Okay, here we go!"

In less than a minute, her mouth and hands had worked their magic and Neil was filming James thrusting into her mouth and ejaculating. After he stopped, she held his cock inside her mouth for a while. When she lifted her head, it slid out. Even soft, it was huge.

Neil looked at Inga and saw her tightly sealed mouth puffed up like a frog. She was holding James' load. Neil wondered if she was going to open her mouth and spit it out or swirl it around and swallow it, like in porn movies. But she lifted her head up and began massaging James, who was still on his back.

Her hands began at his belly and made large circles. They moved up to his chest, and she moved her body forward, over his cock, until she was sitting on his stomach. Her hands stroked and squeezed his arms and breasts. Then she reached for his shoulders and squeezed and caressed them. She slid up more until she was sitting on his chest.

Her hands moved to his face. She was gently squeezing his cheeks and stroking his temples and his forehead. He looked at her, and she looked at him. She moved her mouth to his, and Neil saw fear in James' eyes as he closed his mouth tightly. She raised her head, smiled and wiggled her finger playfully at him, like he was a naughty boy.

Her left hand stroked his cheeks and moved towards his mouth. She tried to push a few fingers into his mouth, but his clenched teeth stopped her. She moved them to his upper lip and stroked it from side to side. She moved her hand higher and stroked his nose. Her fingers stopped at his nostrils and she leaned forward and squeezed as hard as she could, clamping them shut.

James's eyes widened and he began shaking his head. But Inga leaned over him and stroked his head and neck with her right hand. Her left hand never stopped squeezing his nostrils. Slowly she got him to calm down. She put her mouth just above his again. His head was still, but his eyes darted wildly in all directions, and his lower body began to shake. She waited and smiled.

Finally, he had to open his mouth to gasp for air. As soon as he did, she opened her mouth and dropped a huge load of come into it. He began choking and coughing. The semen was flying up, and most of it fell back down on his face.

She closed her mouth and watched him struggle to swallow the come to keep from choking. Her fingers released his nose and she moved her mouth to it and released more come that covered the nostrils until he sucked it in as he breathed and then sneezed it back out.

She went back to his mouth and dropped another load into it. She continued feeding him his come until there were only drops left. Then she pushed her mouth on top of his and gave him a long kiss. She raised her head and looked at him intently. He was still trying to deal with the come and didn't look back at her. She got up and took the camera from Neil.

"You can get dressed and go now, Neil," she said. "Please close the door behind you."

****************

Neil didn't include his lustful feelings as he told Eleanor what had happened. When he finished, she looked at him as if he was a witness she was cross-examining in court. Her voice was chilly.

"How much of this is true, and how much have you made up?"

"Do you think I could make up a story like that?"

"I don't know, but you don't look sorry, and I'm not amused at all."

"I thought you'd say that. That's why we have to move. What if she decides to give him another lesson? And what if he sees me and forgets that he's not supposed to hurt me."

"If you ever sleep with her again, he won't have to rip you apart. I'll do it for him. I'm so tired that I don't even have the strength to be angry. I just want to forget all of this and go to bed."

***************

When Neil came home from work the next day, Eleanor wasn't there. He saw dinner cooking in the oven and wondered where she was. She came in about forty-five minutes later and went right to the oven.

"Just in time," she said. "Dinner is well done but not burnt."

When they sat down, he asked her where she had been.

"I had a nice visit with Inga," she said. "She was surprised because she was sure you wouldn't tell me. She said I should marry you, because you're special. I told her you weren't mature enough for marriage."

They ate in silence for a while, looking at each other. Neil got the impression that Eleanor was waiting for him to say something. He was in danger again, but a different kind of danger than yesterday.

"Did you make some kind of deal with Inga?" he finally asked, trying to sound playful. "Are you going to let her use me again? Do you hope he loses his temper and sends me to the hospital?"

Eleanor didn't respond right away. She kept eating and looking at Neil. After a few minutes, she spoke.

"I wondered what you'd say when I told you what Inga said. She told me how frightened you were. Is hiding from James all you can think of?

"Maybe I'm learning a lesson, too. Maybe I'm learning that your mind is so full of yourself that there's no room for anyone else."

Her voice told him she was now the prosecutor, and he was the defendant on the witness stand. He had to be careful, because she was also the judge, jury and executioner. He chose his words carefully.

"Am I also learning a lesson?" he asked. "Am I finding out that you're willing to let Inga use me for her stick because you don't care if James breaks the stick in two."

When she laughed, he sighed in relief.

"You self-centered fool," she said. "I told her I'd kill her if she ever touched you again. Then we just had a good time. She suggested that James could be my stick to teach you to grow up. We got silly and couldn't stop laughing as we discussed some different things that you and James could do in front of the camera to humiliate each other. The last one was getting James to rape you and then forcing him to eat his come out of your ass. We called that the 'Double Stick Lesson.'

"I told her that her problem was partly her fault because of the way she dressed. She said she knew that, but she needed someone to help her pick clothes. We're going to go shopping together on Saturday.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers