Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the passion cooled, I realized what I had done, acting without permission. Looking to my Master I expected to see His anger darken His face, but instead was rewarded with His smile and arm gathering me close in His embrace. I had never felt as loved as I did at that moment, knowing He was willing to forgive me my momentary lapse. As we all settled back into the bed, Master enjoyed the embrace of both Tara and myself as we snuggled in His powerful arms and drifted off to sleep.

When morning came, it was not as I would have expected it to be if I had been told what would happen a week ago. Instead all three of us were relaxed and happy with each other's company. Before leaving the bed, Master asked me to sit cradling Tara's body against mine and hold her legs spread open and raised as He fucked her one last time. As He thrust into her open cunt He took one of my hands and placed it on her clit and ordered me to give her pleasure as a reward for her obedience. Hesitant at first, unsure how to pleasure another woman with my hand, I gently stroked her, covering her clit in her own wetness as Master fucked deeper and deeper. Watching His strokes soon excited me to a point I forgot my awkwardness and acted without thought in delivering her reward. She soon began to beg Master's permission to cum and exploded around His cock, her juice flooding into my hand, the moment He told her she could. Her body shuddered against me as she came, melting into my embrace as Master withdrew from her warmth.

Tara had pleased my Master, and I was grateful she had been able to share that with us. Her young body was beautiful and I was not going to begrudge my Master taking pleasure in its youthful attractiveness, especially as we had all shared in the experience and pleasure. I did not feel threatened by her, and now knew how much my Master loved, wanted, and needed me, and how much I loved, wanted, and needed Him for all eternity.

12