All Comments on 'Lessons Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lessons an insult

Wives are over the line. Simple solution is divorce. If this happened to me, I would have grabbed my bag and headed out the door, rented a car and headed back home. She could have explained her lessons to the lawyers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap.

Divorce. Selfish wives. Could have easily done this in their own bedroom without cheating. Stupid wives, stupider husbands who did not walk away and get the divorce. Humiliations is not sexy or erotic. Stupid people are not sexy and erotic. Cheating is not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dear annony. It would never happen to you becasue

NO ONE wants your sorry ass. You're a lonely sad little piece of shit! PS Gave it a 5!!!!

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Mixed feelings

I gave this a 4 for the telling and the writing. However, living in a situation like this is painful. I am living it now. For most people, dropping this on the husbands without prior discussions of light swinging would bring a very bad reaction at the hotel. Not as extreme as some of the Loving Wives stories, but still borderline anger. I am not a scientist, but I deem only a 1 in 10 chance that the long time husbands would both go along with the wives. Perhaps less.

Not sure how I will feel reading further chapters. It looks to be along the road of humiliation for the husbands. Is the wives attitude "Suck it up, this what you ask for?" Because it isn't. They wanted their wives.

I do ask one question to the author. If the women had a low desire before, how did this come about that a swingers weekend was the best for them? The body does not have a switch and all of a sudden they desire the sex.

Val

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 10 years ago
SHORT AND DIRECT

I especially enjoyed your story because there was no implied moral objective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope

So the bitches go from zero or occasionally when they decide to this bullshit? What the fuck? Menopause insanity or what? My wife went through the change aka menopause and THANK GOD nothing close to this whacko occured. We had some ups & downs, she apologized for the hot flashed & mood swings but once things all leveled out, she got with her Doc for the right meds thing got corrected fairly quickly. Then it was motorcycle vacation through 5 states, she wore me out and life smoooothed out nicely.

But these older fellas are screwed when the young guys roll in, the bitches get some strange energized and then jacked with the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
he did nothing wrong so why the lessons

So she wants to teach him a lesson for wanting to make love to her(refusing even to talk this out). Instead of giving him that she finds it easier to hurt and betray him(even after lisa he still wanted her and she turned him down).If she fucks someone else he should leave, that would show that she wont fuck the man who loves her and has been with her through good and bad(refusing hormone treatments knowing how he feels is selfish and shows she does not care for how he feels) but will a stranger(questions if she really loves him and he should call her out on her bullshit). This can become cruel easily, hope not because there are enough stories of evil bitches on here. She is the one in need of some lessons :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is about as stupid as it can get...

Exactly what did the husbands do wrong? Oh, yah, they wanted to enjoy a sexual life with their wives. Well, damn, how pathetic of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Now they should know why they didn't want sex with them ,they have been getting it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
danno 61455

when you get older your suppose to get smarter not dumber you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story should have ended when the wives sat them down and said

They would do whatever they wanted with whoever they wanted and if the husbands said anything they would all get up and leave.

Appropriate response from the husbands?

OK. If that's the deal, let's leave right now. If we hurry, I may be able to see a divorce lawyer before they close.

Next step? Head for lobby, get car, start driving, with or without them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Action

Enjoyed them playing around with each other's wives. My wife was a huge slut before I met her. She fucked about 70 guys, before we got together. She's still horny, but faithful. I'd love to play around, watch another guy rope a load on her big tits while I fucked his wife.

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
FIVE STARS

Great kinky action. A getaway with the wives and anything can happen.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Not believable

1. "I followed her in, pulling our suitcase with Joe following behind me with their suitcase." One suitcase for both husband and wife? No woman goes anywhere overnight with such minimal luggage.

2. No objections ofr any kind by the husbands after 30+ years of marriage to this radical alteration in behavior? Not possible.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 10 years agoAuthor
Good Grief!

Not all of my stories will appeal to everyone, and clearly this one has hit a negative cord with a lot of anonymous readers. Sorry about that anonymous.

This story (and the following chapters) were intended to hit a bit different area than i usually write. Swinging/swapping isn't some place i generally have traveled with my stories, but then neither was light slavery and bondage, both of which i took a brief foray into just out of curiosity.

Hopefully you will enjoy the following chapters more, there are about six or so in the hands of my editors. The husbands and wives get into some rather interesting situations that I would hope you find a lot more fun. If not...well i have lots more stories written and in process that you will probably enjoy more.

M.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Two minds.

This story leaves me in two minds.

Number one, the positive bit. Nice idea to explore the wives giving a lesson in "be careful what you wish for". I hear complaints in my circle of friends from guys who say "I don't get any anymore!" In most cases if the same guys tried spending a bit more time with their partners, maybe a little romancing like they used to then I think they would be surprised at the pick up in their sex life. A good start might be not discussing the partners frigidity in the pub.

Number two, the set up was off for me. The narrator of the story wanted more sex from his wife not somebody else. At least that's the impression I got from the beginning of the story, the wife mentioned that he wanted her to show more skin and dress slutty but I think it would have been better to hear him bitch about that to his mate. Would have made the change in the wives more believeable.

Interested to see where you take it. 4*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Lot of unlikely things here

This is a very ambitious story line because there is a lot going on, and it is all very compressed. We are shown very little of emotions, or what's really going on in the character's heads, it's more a description of activities..

People's sex drives vary a lot, and generally men have higher drives than women. Also the sex drive can change over time, usually downward, less commonly rise. So the two guys have a point. An understanding wife will agreeably have regular sex, if only to please her husband, which she has a moral responsibility to do. Likewise the husband should please his wife in ways important to her. This didn't happen here.

However, for the wives on their own, fuck strangers in front of their spouses is nutty! This is zero to 90 in five seconds. You did have them do a warm up exercise, half ass swapping spouses was more reasonable. What was unbelievable was thy had no prior discussion with their spouses, and that's a invitation to big trouble. Expecting them to fuck total strangers the next day is also way way out on the unbelievable scale.

And lastly, the husband who wanted to have sex in bed with his own wife (and that is all he wanted to begin with) got turned down again. He, learned that nothing had changed with her interest in sex with him was as dead as ever.

If I were him, I'd ponder things , and at some point, get out of bed, dress, and go back home, leave them to their dysfunctional madness.

Another issue is there is no emotion, conflict or drama, The wives imperious commands were less interesting because husbands acted like a couple of goobers, and meekly went along with it all.

It's a shame,because the story activities wife watching and swapping among friends, escalating to similar activities with strangers, are good, and could follow more or less the same activities, but with more realistic discussion and planning, plus it would be more erotic in the process.

Chilley

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
She doesn't want sex...

so husband gripes but leaves her alone. Because she's mad, now she's going to swing?!? No sense at all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All he wanted...

was to have sex with his wife. And he needed to be taught a lesson that involved his wife being a whore? I guess I'm expecting too much.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
This was WAY outside the realm of believability.

Ok, if you're into the swinging/sharing lifestyle, all well and good for you if your marriage can survive it.

But as another commenter said, this radical of a change after 30+ years of monogamous marriage is stretching things a bit too far. Wifey declines the hormone treatments that will make her want sex again. Hubby pesters her, of course, since he isn't getting any except once every 2 or 3 months. Duh! He's a guy. We guys like sex with our wives!

Then Wifey COMPLETELY overreacts, AFTER he promises to leave her alone, as does her best friend with her Hubby. Now they're all of a sudden swingers with NO objections from the Hubbies?!?! Seriously?!?! Oh, and WHEN did she all-of-a-sudden turn into a slut?! Did she get the hormone treatments without telling Hubby?!

I wouldn't have commented at all if this tale had been in ANY way realistic. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those "super-realists" that demands 100% realism in every tale I read. What I would like, however, is for at least a semblance of believability.

This one just didn't have it. 2 Stars.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
utter rubbish

Wife going from not wanting sex to swinging with almost no real discussion with hubby is just to unbelievable. Add in the fact the friends are in the exact same situation and this story just turns into a farce. Storyman you might as well add in dudes with 30 inch long dicks and post it in the sci-fi section since your tale is just so out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've got to agree with others who have pointed out that the husbands did nothing wrong, and didn't deserve to be mistreated or humiliated

I see this is your first post to "loving wives". You will generally get a negative response to stories about bitchy wives mistreating wimpy husbands, in LW. If you wanted comments along the lines of "GREAT STUFF!!! I JERKED OFF THINKING ABOUT THE BITCHES FUCKING OTHER GUYS WHILE THE WIMPY HUSBANDS SIT AND WATCH!!" then you should have posted this to "erotic couplings" or "group sex", like your other stories. THAT'S where you "explored" slavery, or whatever, in the past, not in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category

Nothing "loving" about these wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
captivated ...

excellent start because your ending left me wondering what was in store next!

I can't say I agree with all of your plot but that's me ... you accomplished your objective.

Ignore all the comments from the "category police" and those that say it's unbelievable ... surprising comment considering this entire website is about fantasy and eroticism.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Nope

After hearing the Sweeties' ultimata and threats of making the Hubbies compete with exciting new guys (and experienced swingers), I agree that the Hubbies should have looked at each other and told the Sweeties that they had a hot date with some rainbow trout ... then rented a car and boogied. The lawyers could wait until the limits were caught!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice but ...

lose a point for not indicating whether this is a series or not (leaving reader hanging). 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After Rule 3

Wife, you are fucked in the head!! I'm out of here!! Don't come home. I'll have my lawyer contact you Monday morning. Call me when you have a place to stay so I can have the divorce papers properly served. You absolute stupid cunt. Good bye!! And the soon to be ex husbands walk out.

Why is it that most authors on this site think all husbands go brain dead when the wife springs an ultimatum? With the relationship before the trip to KC, he should have just said fuck you to the trip in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing how much whining from a certain category of readers goes on even when it's BOTH parties in the marriage fucking around. The husbands sure didn't seem to have much problem wife-swapping, so why are you complaining?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: lose a point for not indicating whether this is a series

Uh, what do you think was the point of the chapter number in the title?

<P>

As for the story, there's a BIG difference between a guy wanting his wife to open up sexually so the two of them can have some more sex from his wife and defining "opening up" to meaning she can have sex with others. The absence of either husband bringing up this little fact makes everything else a contrivance at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More cuck garbage

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
D I V O R C E

Here are my problems with this story. 1) Frigid cunts all of a sudden becoming sluts to "show their husbands who is the boss." What a complete load of shit. 2) A spouse or partner making unilateral decisions and unconditional rules demonstrates a complete lack of respect. Relationship is over. This behavior is simply the beginning. Not a loving reaction to a request for an increase in the physical part in the relationship in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Silly

m_storyman_x. I usually love your stuff. The problem with this one isn't that it's different, it's that it's so poorly motivated. Why would the husbands agree to this ridiculous ultimatum. It doesn't make any sense.

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
I'll give it a three for a starter, but it

started out lame and I think it is headed in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I read this... and my IQ dropped 30 points.

This is just silly... not thought was put into why any of the 4 people would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well definately one of the worst i have ever read

wife cuts him off from sex for a long time and to show her dissatisfaction with him wanting sex she becomes suddenly a wanton slut. Tells me all along she was fucking others and that was reason he wasn't getting any. First time my wife acted like this one did she would be divorced and having to work to support herself. I would quit work and go homeless before paying her a dime. Other fact is dead wives tell no lies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
turnabout is fair play.......

Little or no sex for years, then a massive sex holiday, complete with attitude, anger and resentment to accompany an open invitation to adultery..........

Well, honey, as soon as we're done here with your fantasy island weekend, I'm going to move to Ft. Launderdale and run a home for wayward college girls. No rent, just fucking........

Nope, that dog won't hunt.

A real disappointing and unlikely story line. So far out there that even the fantasy potential is broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sitting here scratching my head

Can't believe the stupidity of these women, I think there is a divorce coming on.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Not Sure About the Plot......!

This is a up side down plot !

Husband loves his wife, husband desires wife, husband wants more sex with HIS wife !

So what happens, wife books into a swinging party for the weekend at a hotel and informs husband that other men are going to fuck her whilst he goes without fucking other women !

Surely she should be bringing woman home for him to fuck if she dies not want to !

I do not get the logic here !

In reality I think when the husband gets home ( if he has not already left the hotel in discussed ) he contacts a divorce solicitor !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLAIN STUPID, NO NEED FOR CH.2

UNO ESTRELLA

pogmapogmaover 10 years ago
Please STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading Lit for years this is only the 4th or 5th story I just wanted to see end before the end.

I never score a story a 1, because the writer is trying and has the nerve to post a story and put up with the wrath of the gutless annons. I wish I could offer a bit of advise but this is too disjointed to do that. Skip the rest of the story and start a new one. Give some of us a story we can access and offer real advise.

chiefcj46chiefcj46over 10 years ago
I hope he has a lesson

I really hope he uses this opportunity to teach her a lesson. She did this because he wanted more sex "FROM HER". Since she rejected him that night, he should just dress and leave in the morning and serve her on Monday with the divorce she deserves. She can have her fun after he leaves and have someone to take pics for the lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plain stupid

She cheats because she didnt want to have sex. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worthless doesn't begin to describe this story

Why would the men accept the woman's actions? Were they really that pussy whipped? The women are manipulating them and nothing good is coming from it. They should get their heads out of their asses, pack and drive home. Let their wives find their own way home. And if they don't come home? Divorce the stupid sluts. Probably going to get divorced anyway, might as well be proactive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its ok

I think the story was good enoughthat it gave me a boner. Wife is wild enough but could be nice to hubby and maybe ask him if he has any ideas for his wife to indulge in while she's willing. She should fuck him as much as he wants in return for him allowing her to live out her fantasies. Just my opinion. Dont be discouraged by the negative comments. I will wait for part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how to show ur love

So after months of no real intimacy she offers one of the most intimate moments (a first time for her would be a very special gift) to a friend's husband not her own, where ever this goes from here the bond of love is broken. Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where's the men

so where's the real men in this looks like two pussys and two vicious sluts couldn't get further than a couple of paragraphs suck so bad not even 1 star

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
No honey, not for me

My story continues after

Rule 3, you will follow all of our directions to the letter. One complaint, one backtalk, one bitch about how we're acting or what we're doing and we pack up and go home, no matter what time or where we are. Is that clear?"

No honey, not for me. You are saying you are going to cheat on our marriage, there is no way I'm going to stay and watch that. Looking at Joe "I don't know about you but I'm leaving, I will wait in the car for 30 minutes, who ever want's a lift home needs to be in the car by then" I went to the suitcase and retrieved my shaving bag and laptop, walking over to Nancy I kissed her on the cheek "Honey I don't know where you got this crazy idea but you know I don't share, I'll see you in the car" So I left to the sound of my wife's shouts of "you can't leave me here, if you do you'll be sorry, you started this, don't you have the balls to finish it" Half an hour is a long time to sit and wait, and twice I was asked by security to move on, a few words and a room number got me a little more time. 45 minutes later time was up, the tears started leaking down my cheeks has I pulled out from the car park to head back to our house, no longer a home, today I lost my two best friends, Monday I would start looking for some where to live. Still I now had time to pick up my gear and go fishing, 3hrs back and 1 1/2 to the lake and the rest of the weekend with no one but the fish. Life wasn't so bad.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
This is a divorce from word one

As soon as she started spilling out what was going to happent hat weekend I would have just gotten up and left. I would have had a lawyer sraw up divorce papers, and deliver them to her in her weekend out philandering. Maybe she would have gotten the message. But opps too late.

rowdyrickrowdyrickalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable

The story was enjoyable, I liked it. Could have been a lot better if the wife got into some really hot sex like her husband wanted, she went cold. Kinda put a damper on the whole story. It could have gotten really hot between the two couples when they all went to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alt ending

I turned to Joe after Nancy spelled put the "rules". I said to him, guess we better hit the bar... Nancy said what for? I replied, why to get started... Get started?' she said, confused. Why yes dear started looking for the second Mrs. xxx. I went to the bar where lots of desirable women were on the prowl...

Sorry forgot this is a WACC story...

uncledickmeuncledickmeover 7 years ago
Fuck that shit

I have told that woman yeah I want to have sex with you not some other mother fucker having sex with you. You won't have sex with me on a regular basis but you're willing to come to a place like this one to fuck other guys forget that. Time to sign divorce papers bitch. That would have been as soon as she said was swingers weekend at that place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I'd of let the room, once she told me, "her rules", gotten the car and left her stupid ass, gone home, packed my bags, went to the bank and taken 50% of our funds, and left for parts unknown.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
No sense was made that day.

Women that actively dislike sex for years turn into dominating, lust crazed sluts because they are tired of saying no? This is might seem plausible to someone who believes the penis-enlargement infomercials, but to everyone else it is a ridiculous premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

2* ; This story sucks at so many levels and demeans husbands that we only think sex. Well we do when we only get it once a month, quarter, year and still have to beg. It sure builds our ego being constantly rebuffed.

This shit hit me at the ~10yr mark, so in my home office wall calendar I put a ' * ' on a day we had sex and 'N' when I was rebuffed. When I replaced the calendar my wife asked me what all those marks were and why I was saving that calendar into my files. I told her and she had a shit fit UNTIL I told her to count them up. Then I acquiesced - men are different than women, we think different, we do not have the intuition you think we have, we need tangible tactile methods to help us judge and build confidence. For men/husbands having sex with our wife is THE direct barometer of the relationship. So yes, having sex/making-love means a lot to us as it tells us how healthy our marriage is.

The stupidity of this story is thinking a Swingers weekend and wife swapping is the way to keep a marriage healthy. This is the dumbest thing a wife can come up with since she has been sex starving her husband. The reality is the wife's no longer find their husbands appealing and want to try some strange. Worse, in the wife's warped mind they will hang all this on the husbands. Sorry but I'm not a cuck to this type of wife ultimatum.

I'm almost 40yrs and I can tell you even anniversaries are no longer a special day. If my wife tried this I would have gotten off the couch and walked out leaving her to her sexual fantasy-desires then found a ride home and gone fishing. Monday an attorney as the marriage is over.

But this is story telling so reality and integrity mean nothing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing of any intrest.in this story. Just the usual anti man crap.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

My wife, my wife, my wife.......................... killer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

possibly the worst ill conceived fantasy scenario I have ever read on this site.

I would most certainly not even attempt read this if there were any tags to suggest cuckoldry or misandry.

1 star because I am unable to subtract stars

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

While a sexy story. Don't like his wife's character at all so far.

The husband's literally just want to have sex with their own wives and the ladies decide a swingers weekend is a good idea? WTF?

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Wife denies most sex to her husband for years. Now, she's at a swinger meet and has set the stage for screwing who she wants to and the husband can't bitch about it.

The story line isn't appealing at all. Looks like they are just cucking their husbands. What a terrible wife.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of crap. As soon as she said what this was about, he should have said for them to leave and go home. She way overstepped that response to him wanting an average sex life. If she would have stayed after he walked out, divorce her. She’s obviously off her rocker and completely untrustworthy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Dumbest story ever.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

As the series is finished, I realize I'm talking to myself, but how does wives not interested in sex get us to where this story is going? (I can personally relate to their situation after 30+ years, but wanting my wife and others is a completely different story.) 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she laid down the rules, the only response is "Get the car. You could have saved us the drive and room charge if you weren't such a worthless bitch."

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

I really don't understand the premise for this first chapter?

Here we have two wives, who - due to medical and other reasons reasons - are just not interested in sex.

And now they all are at a hotel, who seems to have a lot of couples - and a lot of men? - walking around?! And the wives are issuing orders to the husbands?!

And the part that other men are allowed to touch their pussies - and the husbands has to watch in the same room (and not do anything themselves?).

Back to the premise of the story: two wives who has almost zero interests in sex, are now slutting it up... and it does not seem to only involve the husbands a lot (other than they have to watch), but it seems other men/lovers will be there in spades? Doesn't seem likely that "normal" conservative couples would behave in such a fashion?!

Now I have to read chapter two to see, if I'm wrong about my assumptions. I have no high hopes for this story ... but thanx for sharing your story!

AardieAardie12 months ago

From no sex for you to still no sex for you but every other guy can. You can watch your friend shave the pussy that I would never shave for you. Oh, and we were lying about the sex all along. BTB!

mcmcwwmcmcww11 months ago

Ok everybody, think this through. A good author should evoke a strong sense of emotion from its readers. This one certainly does that more than any other I’ve read on this site. I, like most of the commenters, don’t know who to bitch-slap into tomorrow first; the wife for pulling this ungodly shit, the husband for not immediately after “the rules” for not offering (only) his buddy an immediate ride home or to stay, or the author for pissing me off so thoroughly by having the nerve to actually write this nonsense.

But since I invested the time to read & get all worked up over this I chose to read on instead of calling this author a slurry of obscenities.

If you have the balls keep reading. Otherwise go on to something that you can handle.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

WTF? makes no sense if she never wants sex to go where they are and do what the women did. I think I would rent a car, tell her divorce papers will be written up and drive home after going online and emptying bank accounts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10438 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lessons Series Info