Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not the point."

"Sure it is!" Jennifer said from on top of me. "We have to hear your bitching, the least you can do is get a good fucking when it's right in front of you."

"Jennifer!" The blonde snapped. "That's not fair!"

"Sure it is. Come on. When are you going to get another chance like this?" Jennifer said, pushing herself up and off of me, releasing my softened cock from her pussy. She slid down the bed until she was kneeling between my legs and then bent over to bring her big hanging tits down toward my cock. "I'll get him all nice and hard and you can fuck him." She said as she started slowly dragging her tits and hard nipples across my cum covered cock.

"Jennifer, I'm not having sex with him!"

"God look at that thing start to get hard already." Jennifer cooed as her hard nipples teased me. "He must have a thing for titties."

"I do." I answered as I looked down and watched her big tits stroking my shaft, which was now slowly starting to lengthen.

"Come on, you might as well get naked, the rest of us are." Mandy said, rolling off the bed and walking to the chair. She reached for the blonde's hands and pulled her up out of the chair and walked her to the bed.

"I'm not having sex!" She said sternly as Mandy unzipped the back of the dress and slipped it down, leaving her nude from the waist up. Mandy squatted down behind her and pulled her pantyhose and underwear down.

"Hell Donna, you're staring at his cock. Don't tell me you don't want it." Mandy said as she coaxed the blonde to lift her feet one at a time, leaving her standing completely naked. She had small tits. Maybe a small B cup at most, and a curly little bush on her mound. Other than that she was rail thin. I doubted she could weigh more than a hundred pounds, soaking wet.

"Come on. Touch it!" Mandy coaxed, standing up next to Donna and pulling her hand toward my cock. Mandy didn't let up on the pressure until Donna not only touched my hardening shaft, but wrapped her hand around it. "Come on, up on the bed."

"No, we shouldn't." Donna objected weakly as Mandy coaxed her to sit astride my legs, her pussy inches from where her hand slowly stroked my hardening cock. "God it's so big!"

"Yeah, and just think how big it'll feel inside you." Mandy said as she slipped onto the bed behind Donna.

"No, no, it's way too big. Besides, I can't." She said quietly, her eyes never leaving my growing member in her delicate little hand.

"Just look at how it's growing in your hand. Won't that feel so wonderful inside you? Sliding in and out of your soft little pussy?" Mandy coaxed, her hands slipping around Donna's sides and cupping her little breasts.

"Mmmmmmm don't do that." Donna said quietly as Mandy gently pulled and twisted her nipples. "You know what that does to me."

"Uh huh. I do." Mandy cooed in her ear, flashing me a quick smile and a wink. "Just slide forward a little and he can reach your pussy with his fingers. You wouldn't mind if he stroked your pussy, would you?"

"I suppose not." She said, scooting herself forward with Mandy's help behind her.

I took her cue and slipped one hand between my balls and her pussy, gently teasing a finger between her lips and stroking it slowly up and down the length of her softness, feeling her hard clit drag across my finger at the end of each stroke. Her hips soon started following my fingers strokes, sliding forward and rocking back to enhance the stroke of my fingers. Farther and farther she seemed to inch until there wasn't any room for my hand and I pulled it away, letting her stroke her wet lips against my balls and my cock.

"Ohhhhh that feels nice." Donna moaned softly as she began sliding her pussy along my now hard shaft, her hand only covering my head, using it to pull my shaft up snugly to her wet lips. Her stroking hips worked farther and farther forward, my cock splitting her soft wet lips as she stroked her hips along its length.

"Mmmmmm god it's so hard and fat." She moaned softly, alternately looking down at it and then closing her eyes and enjoying the sensations of her clit riding along it.

I felt my head disappear between her lips, her fingers now just under the head to pull it up. Each stroke seemed to slide more and more of her over my head until I could feel my head nestling up into her opening. Without warning she leaned forward, Mandy's hands sliding down from her breasts to her hips.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" Donna groaned as she pushed back, the pressure on my head mounting as she tried to force her tight pussy over me. "Ohhhhh god it's too big!" She gasped as my head suddenly popped through the entrance to her tunnel, sinking into her only an inch or two. She sat for some second panting and then pushed back some more, gently easing more of me into her inch by inch. "Oh god it's big." She moaned when she paused, only about half of my length inside her.

"You can do it. Just take it slow." Mandy coaxed "Just keep going."

"It's too big, I can't." Donna gasped.

"Then just ride him there. Don't worry about the rest yet."

"Uh huh." Donna answered, moving her hands to my chest for support. She began to gently rock herself, sliding me in and out of her only an inch or so at a time. Up she would slide, her incredibly tight pussy pulling on my cock, almost as if it didn't want to let go, only to resist as she pushed back again, forcing herself over me. Little by little her strokes worked more and more of me into her until my head was bumping the end of her tunnel with each stroke. Her moans grew in intensity as she continued to slowly rock on and off my cock.

"Oh god damn." Donna moaned loudly.

"Feels good huh?" Mandy asked from behind her.

"Oh yeah."

I felt Mandy slide a hand down between my legs, her fingers stroking the base of my balls and down my crack until they teased over my puckered anus.

"Wanna feel him explode in you?"

"Uh huh." Donna mumbled in assent. "I wanna feel him cum inside me."

I looked at Mandy, looking at me over Donna's shoulder, a little grin on her face. "Anya, get me your little toy."

"Ohhhhh nice idea." Anya said as she got out of the chair. She dug in her suitcase and came back with a little silver bullet vibrator.

With my cock deep into Donna already, there wasn't any room for that to be added, so I guessed they were going to use it to tease her clit. The sensations of Donna riding up and down my already well used cock was sending warmth flowing through me, but another climax, I doubted.

"You ready?" Mandy asked Donna as she climbed back on the bed behind her.

"Uh huh."

I felt Mandy's hand and then the tip of the vibrating tool press against my anus.

"Hey!" I said in surprise, my hips lifting off the bed at the sudden intrusion.

"Just relax stud. I guarantee you're going to love this!" Mandy said as Donna began riding slightly harder, her ass now bouncing on my legs. I reached up and cupped her tits, letting my fingers and thumbs squeeze and twist her nipples.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted as the cold vibrator suddenly pushed harder against me, slowly opening me and pushing into me at least an inch, but what felt like a mile. The vibrating seemed to flow through my body and I could feel my balls tighten and tingle at the sudden change in sensations.

"Ride him hard now!" Mandy coaxed Donna, who began bouncing up and down with abandon, her light little body bouncing on and off my cock, her tight pussy massaging me and teasing each inch of me.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT...OHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUCK!" Donna started to scream, her pussy contracting suddenly around my cock, making the confines even tighter.

Mandy started sliding the vibrator in and out of me, coaxing my own climax ever closer.

"UHHHHHH FUCK!" I grunted as my body jerked, pushing a small amount of hot cum up and into Donna's pussy.

"YES YES YES OH FUCK YESSSS!" She screamed loudly, her body bouncing with abandon, her ass slapping my legs loudly with each stroke and her pussy making loud squishing noises as she plunged herself down onto me time after time.

By the time my body had emptied half a dozen squirts of cum up into her I was wasted. All I could do was lay there as Donna dropped heavily onto my chest her chest heaving against mine as she worked to catch her own breath.

"Damn." I mumbled as the vibrator was removed.

"Now that was a climax." Mandy said with a giggle. "Let's go clean up while these two rest."

The three of the other ladies disappeared into the bathroom while Donna and I lay trying to regain our strength. I could feel my cock soften and slip from her, yet she made no move to remove herself from me.

I wasn't sure how long they were in the bathroom, at least a half an hour I was sure. From the sounds coming from the bathroom, these girls were enjoying a little play time in the shower. That was okay by me. That last one kind of wasted me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed just relaxing, even if it was with a strange woman on my chest.

"Hey come on stud. We need to go eat some dinner." Mandy said shaking my shoulder.

"Huh?"

"You fell asleep."

"What time is it?"

"Almost six." She said as I sat up and looked around. All four of them were cleaned, pressed and dressed, clearly waiting for me to get up.

"Oh sorry."

"Come on." Anya said, holding a large towel out for me. "We'll walk you down to your room and see if you can get in."

"Uh, sure." I said, wrapping the towel around my waist as the ushered me to the door. I felt a little conspicuous walking down the hall in just a towel with four very well dressed and gorgeous women. We rode down the elevator in silence, with Mandy sliding her hand under the towel playing with me on the short rid.

"Hope we can meet up again." She whispered as the doors opened.

I walked down the hall to my room and knocked, hoping Joe would answer.

"There you are!" My wife said, standing in the doorway in her sweater dress. "Where have you been?"

"Well, there was a little trouble at the pool and Anya was nice enough to spirit me away. I've been just hanging out up there because no one was here when I came by.

"Well, we are now." My wife said, looking more at the four ladies than at me.

"Ok, well bye Mike." Anya said sweetly as she stepped up and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Glad I could rescue you!"

"Uh huh. Thanks again." I answered as she stepped away.

Donna stepped up and gave quick kiss on the cheek before ducking shyly away. Jennifer pressed her body against mine and gave me a slow wet kiss before breaking away and giving me a wink.

Mandy, well, Mandy was Mandy. She wrapped both arms around my neck, pressed her whole body against mine and ground her hips into my crotch until the towel fell from around my waist, her lips pressing against mine and her tongue driving into my mouth. "Thanks for a great fuck!" She whispered before letting her body slide from my now naked one. Then she turned to my wife. "Don't let this one get away sweetie. He'd the best fuck I've ever had!"

"Um...Yeah, okay." My wife said as Mandy walked away, waving at me before the four of them disappeared around the corner toward the elevator.

"Sooooooo, Had a good time with them huh?" My wife asked, her arms crossed in front of her.

"yeah sorta." I answered, blushing a little at her stern look. I wondered if play time had just come to an abrupt end. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

12