Lessons from Sadie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Craig was very quick. She had hardly given him two hearty sucks when she felt him explode against the back of her throat and another load went pumping down into her stomach, "Waited too long," was Craig's excuse when the others mocked at his speed. "I'm taking my time,"Max sneered, unzipping his fly in front of Sadie's face. His fat sausage like erection pointed directly at her and she could immediately smell urine and stuff where the others had been so clean. "Open up," Max ordered. Sadie found this more of a chore and she was even more reluctant when Max immediately thrust his evil tasting cock to crash against her tonsils. Too much, she thought. Time for a lesson, and without even bothering about the consequences she sank her teeth into Max's fat member. Well, he had bitten her. Max gave a screeching yell of pain as he yanked his tooth-marked cock away. "You bitch!" he yelled, and struck Sadie's head sideways with the back of his hand. Hurt and slightly stunned she heard Mike snap,"You miserable bastard." And she saw him push Max against the wall. "You've had your warnings, Max. You're not meant for this crew. Just beat it." Max scowled and started to protest but the others moved threateningly towards him and he hurried to the door. He stopped and glared back at Sadie, "I'm not finished with you, bitch." And then he hurried out as Mike charged across the room.

The outside door slammed and Mike came back to the bedside. "I'm sorry about that. We had a rule about how this should be done."

"I never trusted him, " Jaz put in, and Craig nodded in agreement.

Mike then helped Sadie off the bed and handed her a silk robe. "Bathroom's there. Get yourself cleaned up."

"Am I allowed to go?" Sadie asked.

"Not yet," Mike said apologetically."Don't you like our company?" And his lovely smile made her blush in spite of all that had happened.

The bathroom was lovely and clean, tiled in a brown and white design. She had a good shower and found a pleasant mouthwash which was something she needed, although she admitted to herself that the salty taste hadn't been too bad.

When she returned Mike handed her a small glass containing a greyish liquid, "Drink this. You'll find it'll help you."

Tentatively she took the glass and held it to her lips. It smelled of peppermint and she quickly downed it in one draught. Within seconds she began to feel whoozy, and realised she had been given some kind of sedative. Mike lay her back on the bed and pulled the duvet over her. "Sleep now," he said gently, and as she felt herself slipping away he added, "Tomorrow will be your grand awakening."

And she slept.

When she woke up she lay for a while slowly realising where she was. Then she began recalling, with some amazement what had been happening to her. She realised that, without doubt, she was already a different person to what she had been yesterday morning.

She slipped out of bed, ignoring the chance to pull on the robe which lay at the foot of the bed, and tiptoed naked to the curtained window. Pulling aside the curtain she saw a barred window and beyond, what appeared to be a tight courtyard, with only a blank wall facing her.

At that moment the bedroom door opened and Jaz came in wearing only his pants, but carrying a tray. "Ah, you're awake. Just in time for breakfast." He called to the others. They came trooping in, all stripped to the waist, which struck Sadie as rather amusing. As if she needed impressing. After all here she was totally naked in front of three guys and not one tremor of embarrassment or shame. How she had changed already!

They chatted while she ate toast and drank the strong black coffee. Mike told her how they'd formed this little club just for the sole purpose of giving pleasure---"And taking some, of course." He added with that gentle smile.

Breakfast over Mike asked her to lie back on the bed. "Just relax and enjoy it."

He removed his pants and she saw that his penis was already half erect. Without even having to think about it she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it in a smooth massaging grip. She thrilled at the power of bringing it to instant full erection. "By God, you're going to be the best," he growled. Then putting his face close to hers he asked, "Mind if I kiss you today?" After what they'd done the previous day the request almost made her laugh. She had sucked cock and been licked almost crazy but she had not really experienced a real soulful kiss.

Mike's lips were firm against hers and she was immediately aware of the probing of his tongue. Parting her lips, she felt it slide wildly over hers, searching around her mouth, setting off massive tingling around her inner cheeks. For her part she was only too happy to return this kind of pleasure. Her passion was further aroused by Mike's hands on her breasts. Well, on one of her breasts, the other was having the nipple licked in quite delightful manner, while at the same time a finger was trailing along the groove of her labia. That particular touch soon stopped being fingering and became the tip of a tongue ,licking and probing at her quickly swelling lower lips. Madly she pulled at Mike's cock while her tongue tangled with his in an oral wrestle.

The licking between her legs was driving her frantic. Managing a glance down she saw that it was Jaz supplying the subtle tonguing. Her whole body was opening up, her feminine secret passage once again an empty lift shaft, craving some kind of intrusion. Jaz's voice came up from his task, "I'd say she's ready Mike."

Mike broke from their kiss and looked down at her as he moved his body over hers. Jaz's head moved away and she released Mike's cock as he moved his hips over hers. She knew exactly what was going to happen. Her first kiss and now her first---

She gasped as the head of MIke's erection entered her. Oh, yes the lift shaft was about to come into operation. She was so ready for it----wanted it---wanted to feel her muscle contractions being rewarded. Mike was being very cautious, almost annoying. She had an urge to scream at him to do it. His cock entered her slowly, deliberately. Then there was that strange pressure touch and Mike looked into her face. "Just a little pain now," he murmured, his own breath sounding harsh.

With that he drew back a little before plunging deeply.

Sadie jerked with the spasm of pain as her hymen burst, but that was quickly assuaged by the surge of the whole of Mike's cock reaching into her very womb it seemed. Ah, yes, the lift shaft was filled. Again he drew back, and again plunged deeper, ever deeper. Somewhere there was a wild wailing noise and Sadie suddenly realised it was herself. Every muscle in her body throbbed as Mike's strokes into her became more rhythmic, until, shifting his body slightly his cock ran along her clit with each push and she thought she could feel every pulse of blood in her veins. Every part of her was coming alive with electric currents. Her vaginal walls matched Mike's pace and drew on each thrust. Then her mind was leaving her, she became lost in wave after wave of ecstasy and her joy increased when she heard Mike grunt and gasp and felt him surge up into her with a final strong thrust followed by every decreasing pushes as they came together.

"All right?" Mike queried as he withdrew from her.

Her eyes still half closed with the sheer bliss that she was experiencing she said, "All right? I'm something more than all right."

"Ready for more?" That wasn't Mike's voice, and opening her eyes she saw that Jaz was poised over her.

Was she ready for more? Was it possible to ride that torrent of passion again? Was life that kind? And would a black cock make any difference? The flood of questions were answered very quickly, for, even as they crossed her mind, Jaz's cock entered her and surged her full length, making her gasp.

"Sorry," Jaz exclaimed, drawing back slightly thinking he'd hurt her.

"No, no. It's just----oh, ---do it. Do it."

Sadie could not believe her own desire for this second plunge into her insides. But her whole body seemed alert for it. More and more she was learning truths about herself.

Jaz was wonderfully deliberate. Each stroke of his cock sent shivers of delight through her.

For her part she was fast learning how to match the thrusts with her own impulses, her own heaving hips, rising to meet each pressure from Jaz. Sadie was finding that at the very least there was a wonderful comfort in feeling an erect penis active inside her, but, joyfully, there was much more than that, and as their thrusting grew more rapid that wonderful surge began throughout her muscle system. Waves of rapture swept over her as once again she felt herself cumming and as it happened Jaz threw back his head, made a great gargling sound, and gave one almight final thrust that almost lifted her from the bed.

No sooner had Jaz dribbled out of her than Craig was there, his extra long penis reaching into her feeding her rising fires. Craig however was rapid. After about ten vigorous thrusts he was gasping, and Sadie felt the head of his cock against her cervix as he came and went on cumming for much longer than the other two.

When he had left her she lay back on the bed feeling absolutely served.

"Think you've earned a rest," Mike said. "Come on I'll take you through to the bathroom where you can shower."

It was lovely to stand under the warm jets of the shower. Sadie soaped herself down and not surprisingly paid special attention to soaping between her legs, where she wasn't at all sore. Numb maybe, but from what she had learned about herself so far that wouldn't last too long. When she was dried and covered with her robe Mike brought her some magazines. "We're going out down to the local bar so you can have a good rest."

He leaned down and gently kissed her brow, "You've been wonderful," he said quietly.

She heard the room door lock and then the outer door close. She sat on the edge of the bed brushing out her hair, and contemplating what life could have in store for her from now on. What amazed her more than anything was the manner in which her whole body seemed to have been awakened. She had found that she had a very strong sexuality, one that could not easily be appeased.

Sadie had just begun to flick through the magazines when she heard the outer door open. Well, that hadn't taken them long. There were muffled voices, and the bedroom door knob turned. She glanced up with a ready smile which quickly froze.

Standing in the doorway, a malevolent sneer on his face stood Max. Behind him there were two other men.

Desperately Sadie leapt from the bed to make for the shelter of the bathroom, but Max was across the room in a flash, grabbing her by the hair, turning and stripping away her robe all in one motion. His hard rough hands clutched her buttocks as he held her close to his evil smelling breath and she could feel his hardness against her groin. "I warned you, bitch. Now, you pay. You pay good. A fucking you've never dreamed of. Eh lads?"

His two companions were almost carbon copies of Max with their grubby T-shirts and pants and their dark, scowling, stubbly faces.

"Yeah, you were right Max. Looks like we've hit the jackpot."

"Show the bitch what she's going to get," Max growled, grinding himself against her.

The pair dropped their pants to reveal huge erections and Sadie, frozen in horror, remembered the uncleanliness of Max's the previous day. She guessed they would be the same. How could she get out of this?

Max was holding her imprisoned with one hand while the other felt down between her legs, hurting her with his wild groping. "No,"he growled, "I'm not going where those bastards have worked. I'll bet they haven't been up your ass."

While Sadie wrestled with the implications of what he was saying, he turned her and pushed her face down across the corner of the bed. so that her head hung over the bottom section, "Grab her arms one of you."

Roughly she was held in that face down position and heard the unzipping behind her. Then cringed as an erect cock brush over her buttocks.

"Go on, Arty," Max called, "While I'm up her ass you can give her a mouthful." And he put his mouth to her ear. "And any biting, bitch and I'll cut your tits---right off----Understand?"

Then his fingers began pushing at her asshole. Oh, God she thought, not there. It had to be too small.

The one called Arty was waving his massive erection in front of her. She had guessed right. It smelled filthy and unwashed, urine and semen. She kept her lips tight shut.

The next instant she was screaming out loud as Max penis was pushed into her. The pain was excruciating. And her open mouthed scream gave Arty his chance and he thrust his steaming cock into her mouth, but by twisting her head aside she was able to spill it.

Then she was gasping again as Max thrust deeper into her resisting ass. Pain, nothing but pain. But somewhere in her tangled senses came the feeling that it need not be like that. Arty pushed his cock at her mouth again as Max began a rhythmic pressure edging deeper and deeper inside her."Wait till I cum, you bitch. You'll wish---"

And it was at that moment that she heard the outside door, heard Mike's roar of anger, felt Max's swift withdrawal and Arty's cock vanished from her view. The next instant Mike and the others were piling into the room, Max's two cohorts grabbed their gear and made for the door, and she saw Mike grab Max and hurl him across the room.

"You dirty bastard, " Mike cried, and hit him. Max slumped. Jaz and Craig grabbed him and they dragged him out of the room.

"You all right?" Mike asked touching her cheek, as she rose unsteadily from the bed. She nodded numbly.

Then Mike went out and closed the bedroom door. All she heard was the sound of blows being struck, grunts and gasps of pain, and with some satisfaction she knew who they were coming from.

After a while she heard the outside door open and close, before Mike came back into the room. He sat beside her on the bed and said, "I can't tell you how sorry I am. The guys are taking care of him. We should never have included him."

He encouraged her to take another shower to rid herself of the experience as far as possible, but in Sadie's mind there was going to be only one way for her to eradicate what Max had done to her. When she returned, wrapped in her robe, Mike handed her a glass containing the grey liquid. "I think you'll benefit from a little rest."

She took the glass in her hands surprised that she felt vaguely disappointed that they were not going to pay any more attention to her. She drank the minty liquid down, and in no time she lay back on the bed. Mike, Jaz and Craig stood around her. Her last thought was that she felt a bit like Snow White with three very well hung giant dwarves. She slept.

When she woke it was dark outside and a single bulb burned above her. She felt beautifully relaxed and when Craig came into the room he asked how she was.

"Come over here and I'll show you," she said quietly.

A puzzled frown on his face he walked to the side of the bed and Sadie reached out,ran her hand over his groin, and began unzipping his pants. His long penis already semi-erect sprang out and she instantly closed her mouth around it. That was just how she felt and she was only slightly surprised at her forwardness.

Mike called from the other room, "Everything okay, Craig?"

"Everything's bloody marvellous," Craig gasped as Sadies tongue caressed around his now hugely swollen glans.

The other two hurried in,"You sneaky devil," Jaz laughed.

In no time Craig was spurting his hot fluid down her throat and she swallowed it easily.

Mike had begun gently stroking the inside of her thigh. "Do we all get some of that?" he asked.

"I know what I want you to do" Sadie said, without hesitation.

"What's that?"

"I want you to overlay the memory of what Max was doing to me," she told him.

"Overlay?"

"Yes, I don't want the memory of him back there. I'd rather you filled me in that way. To cover his filthy tracks."

Mike glanced at the others, and they each shrugged uncertainly. "It can be tricky."

"Don't you want to?"

"Are you sure, Sadie?

She rolled over on her stomach with her beautifully rounded rear in the air, "That's how sure I am."

Mike removed his pants and moved close up behind her. He began fingering along her labia, feeling that she was already moist there. The next thing she felt was his erect penis entering her vagina from the rear.

"No, not that one," she protested.

"Just getting some lubrication," he assured her. He withdrew and she felt him carefully place his penis head against her rear hole. Slowly he moved it forward.

There was just a little painful stretching then she knew he was at least two inches into her. She pushed her buttocks back at him bringing him deeper into her. The sensations were immediate for her. Blood pounding all through herlower body.

She looked up and winked at Jaz and gestured with her fingers. He came up to her face and she licked her lips as she gazed at the bulge in his pants. Without hesitation he unzipped himself and she began licking around the purple black head of his cock while savouring the careful thrusting of Mike.

As she felt Mikes scrotum strike against her she knew he was fully in and she drew Jaz deep to the back of her throat. God, the sheer piston action in her ass was having amazing effects on her. She never wanted it to end But soon as she sucked on Jaz and as Mike's thrusts quickened, she felt herself plunging over the edge, and when Mike reached round and ran his fingers through her labia and onto her clit she felt she could have swallowed Jaz whole. She thrust back and knew that Mike was on the verge of cumming himself. So she attacked Jaz's penis with renewed vigour, buoyed by the sensations coursing through her body. Mike groaned his climax as he pumped his seed up into her colon and at the same time Jaz succumbed to her efforts and his seed shot into the back of her throat. And for an instant they were all three high in the ecstasy of the moment..

Sadie looked at Jack as she completed her story, "And that is how I'm the way I am." she said, then she smiled and kissed his stunned face. "Well, I assume that's the reason. But how can I know for certain that I wouldn't have been sex mad without that experience with Mike and his friends?"

Jack was staggered by what she had told him, "And you never saw them again?"

Sadie shook her head, "I was a little sorry when they told me they had to move on. We had another session. Then they all kissed me goodbye--well more than just kissed me. And I had to go back to my parents and claim I'd suffered a temporary loss of memory."

"And they believed you?"

"I think so. But I couldn't stay home after that. I wanted more. So much more. I've been searching ever since."

And she began kissing along my thigh and I was able to demonstrate the excitement her story had roused in me.

The end

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers
12