Laying Hardwood

Story Info
Young man gets paid to lay hardwood for buddy's Mother.
11.1k words
4.45
47.8k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Do you want a job laying hardwood?"

When Tommy's buddy Seth's mom Virginia had asked the question, Tommy thought it was a sexual innuendo - a tease no doubt, because though the woman he knew as "Aunt Ginny" was attractive for a menopausal mom, he had never thought about her sexually, and Ginny had never flirted with Tommy, let alone come on to him. Plus Tommy was only twenty years old, less than half the age of the busty blonde divorcee.

So he had replied "yes" just to play along and see what the punchline was.

Which is how Tommy ended up spending the long weekend in Virginia's kitchen ripping out old vinyl and installing oak flooring recovered from an old cabin. Virginia had offered to pay $25 per hour, plus food and beverages. That was good money, and Seth had hinted that his mother might include some adult beverages after work each day

"She loves to relax out by the pool and sip cocktails," Seth explained. "But drinking by herself has made her weepy ever since Dad departed to marry that floozy trophy wife of his."

She had suggested that Tommy sleep over with Seth so that they could get an early start each morning before the day got too hot to work.

"Make sure to pack a swimsuit to cool off in the pool after a hard day's work," she advised.

Tommy thought that sleeping over with Seth might be weird as adults. They used to do it a lot when they were kids; staying up late, reading comic books, playing games. And trying to avoid Seth's older sister, Hannah, who Tommy was convinced had a bad case of cooties. Neither youngster was interested in girls, and particularly not in Hannah.

That had changed just after Tommy's eighteenth birthday, when Virginia sent Tommy out to start the barbecue one day. Hannah was relaxing poolside as usual, but this time, twenty-three year old Hannah was topless. Instead of instantly covering up and scolding Tommy, Hannah had sat upright before pulling the skimpy cloth triangles up to cover her nipples, slowly and slyly.

"Sorry, but my wedding dress won't work right if I have tan lines," she had giggled.

Tommy had been so startled by the sight, and the ongoing display of boob flesh, that he almost blew up the barbecue, remembering to raise the lid just at the last moment. By the time he recovered, Hannah had scampered inside, emerging later for a poolside dinner wearing a modest cover-up.

From that moment on, Tommy had to revise his opinion of Hannah; rather than a cootie-laden fiend to be avoided, she was now an object of infatuation, and had taken the number one spot in Tommy's spank bank.

Two weeks later, Hannah was married and moved out of her parent's house. A month after that, Seth's Dad had announced his plans to move out in preparation to marry Hannah's maid of honour.

"Sort of spoils Literotica wedding stories for me," Seth had moaned to Tommy at the time.

It had the opposite effect on Tommy, who found himself jerking off to tales of naughty brides, wanton maids of honour, and frisky fathers of the bride for quite a while. He somehow had not noticed that spurned mothers of the bride had worked their way into the mix as well.

Tommy had not been in Hannah's wedding party, but nonetheless was especially enchanted by stories where a young groomsman was the revenge fuck for the abandoned older mom. Over time, the imaginary mothers had mentally morphed to slightly resemble Virginia, being invariable busty, blonde and a bit blowsy, but never forming a near enough match to her for Tommy to realize his fascination with his best friend's Mom was real.

Virginia suggested that Tommy arrive Friday after his day job, so that he could sleep over and he and Seth could start the tear out after an early breakfast on Saturday.

When Tommy arrived, he was pleasantly surprised to see Hannah standing by the grill. It did take a moment for him to realize that the reason she was wearing a sundress instead of a bikini was that she was sporting a midsized but obvious baby bump. He realized that it had been months since he had last seen her, but was surprised Seth had not shared the news.

"Hi, Hannah, where's what's his name?" Tommy knew very well that Hannah's husband was named Aaron, but he liked to pretend otherwise. After all, Aaron did not really deserve Hannah.

"Aaron had to go golfing with his Dad and some business prospects." Among Aaron's faults, as Tommy saw it, was that he worked for his father. Of course, they ran a successful investment firm, but that was not the same as making your own way, which was Tommy's plan.

"Well, I see that he found some time to treat you right -- looks like it was about five months ago though."

Hannah giggled, just like she used to. "Oh, don't worry, Tommy, my man takes good care of me."

She glanced around, seeing that neither Seth nor her mother were in ear shot, then added, more quietly, "actually, he has a masterful cock, knows how to use it, and likes to stuff me even more now that I'm preggers."

Tommy blushed as Hannah stared at his growing tumescence.

"Does that idea turn you on, Tommy?" she asked. "Do you wish that it was you fucking me doggy style, rubbing my round belly, playing with my swelling tits, tugging on my sensitive nipples?"

Instead of a giggle, she released a deep belly laugh, which shook her tits under the flimsy dress. Tommy could tell that she was braless. The sight of her nipples hardening completed his journey to full stiffness.

"Beer, wine or martini, buddy?" Seth called out, coming onto the pool deck from the kitchen French doors. As usual, Virginia had a well-stocked portable bar laid out beside the pool.

Since Hannah was drinking wine, Tommy copied her.

Ginny came out, wearing a sheer flowing caftan over a bikini about five sizes or twenty years too small to restrain her bounty. She was drinking a martini, and drained the dregs as she approached. Seth took her glass without being asked. He quickly and expertly made her a refill, shaken not stirred. That one was swallowed in thee gulps. The next one was prepared already. That one, Virginia sipped as she flopped onto a chaise lounge poolside.

"Loosen up, Tommy," she instructed. "No work tonight, just party."

"Not too much party - if I'm hungover, I'll be no good to work in the morning."

"That's why God gave us coffee and aspirin," the older woman chuckled.

Tommy had no response for that, but luckily at that moment Hannah announced that the steaks were a perfect medium rare.

The four adults, young and old, settled around the outdoor table. Seth served up two fresh bottles of wine, and prepared a pitcher of martinis. Before the steaks were consumed, all the alcohol had disappeared. Virginia had passed out before eating more than a few bites, and was quietly snoring.

Tommy barely paid attention to Seth's efforts at conversation as he watched Hannah clearing the dishes into the kitchen. With each trip, he imagined that her ass twitched a bit more. After three or four trips, all the dishes were gone, and Hannah did not return from inside. The sun was setting, and the crickets started to chirp.

"Well, I need a good night's sleep," Seth announced, draining the last of his wine.

"What about Aunt Ginny?" Tommy asked.

"Not the first time she's passed out by the pool, won't be the last. Unless the old biddy finally drowns," Seth chuckled.

"Ouch, not nice," Tommy replied.

"Neither is babysitting my mother."

"Before you go, can you open another bottle? I think I just want to sit here and enjoy the night air for a while."

"Well, don't think you need to wait for her. She might spend the night out here."

Seth brought Tommy a fresh bottle, tossed a blanket over Virginia then went inside.

Tommy took his time sipping the wine, watching the sun set until it was totally dark except for the deck lights. As he twirled the liquor in the glass, he imagined going inside and finding Hannah waiting naked in his bed.

"No such luck," he muttered to himself when after consuming half the bottle he finally decided it was time to sleep. Hannah's door to her childhood bedroom was firmly closed. Tommy continued to the guest room, where he flopped on the bed fully clothed and slept restlessly.

He woke up a few hours later. The house was quiet and dark, except for an owl hooting in the distance. He realized that he needed to pee, but the guest room did not have an en suite.

Tommy ventured quietly into the hallway, trying not to wake anybody. Just as he approached the door to the bathroom, it opened. Hannah's eyes locked on his, and a deep red blush spread across her face, visible just for an instant before she shut off the light begins her.

The back-lighting also made her flimsy shorty nightie transparent, and just for that moment, Tommy saw his dream girl's naked silhouette. Although it was no more flesh than was shown in her skimpiest bikinis, this seemed much more taboo. Tommy felt the warmth in his cheeks of his own blush. He also felt the surge of warm blood to his cock.

Words started forming on Tommy's lips, but before he could speak, Hannah flew past, running to her room and slamming the door. Tommy was frozen watching how the hem of her short nightie flew up, revealing her naked rear end. The only part of him that moved was his tumescence, pulsating with passion.

He stood in the quiet hallway, looking at Hannah's door, trying to will it to open, for her to silently waggle a finger and invite him in. When it did not happen, he continued towards the bathroom, gently shutting the door behind him. There was enough moonlight that he decided not to turn on the light.

Tommy extracted his rock hard member from his underwear and aimed at the toilet, but it was still too engorged to empty his aching bladder. He leaned forward, bracing against the wall, and tried thinking of things - kittens; fire hydrants; fire hoses - that might shrink it, or start the flow. None of it worked, perhaps because the fire hose was held by a semi-naked Hannah wearing only a fire hat and an unbuttoned turnout coat.

With a hard sigh, Tommy leaned there for a minute, wondering if he could jerk off a load while his bladder was full, to relieve the problem. Past experience suggested it was unlikely to work, but he decided to try.

Just as Tommy wrapped his palm tightly around his shaft and started his first stroke, the bathroom door eased open. It creaked just enough to startle Tommy, who turned quickly, hardness still in hand.

Except, instead of Hannah standing there, it was Virginia, hair askew and lipstick smeared, looking extra blurry due to the booze.

"Need a hand with that, big boy?" she slurred.

"I thought you had a bathroom en suite?" was all Tommy could come up with.

Virginia took a long drag on a cigarette and exhaled slowly in Tommy's direction. For the first time in his twenty years, Tommy appreciated how erotic inhaling a smoke could be, and exhaling made his cock, which had flagged at being interrupted by aunt Ginny, surge back to fullness.

"I woke up to have a smoke and heard a noise. I thought I ought to investigate. I'm glad it isn't a burglar, or a raccoon in the attic. Now maybe I can have you keep me company while I drink myself back to sleep."

Tommy nodded down at his erection. "Won't this be a distraction? Plus, I need to get it to relax enough to piss before I can keep you company. That isn't likely to happen with you standing their with those great tits trying to fall out of your nightgown"

"I always knew you liked them, Tommy, but figured you preferred skinny girls like Hannah."

Virginia stepped into the small room, and closed the door. Tommy could smell both the stale booze on her breath and the womanly musk of her excitement. He wondered how he was going to get out of this situation. The window was far too small, and Aunt Ginny pretty much filled the space between him and the door.

She was not only staring right at his throbbing cock, now she was reaching out towards it. This could not be happening. Tommy figured that for sure, if anything happened and Virginia remembered it in the morning, she would be so embarrassed that not only would she send him home, it might destroy his friendships with Seth and family.

But it was happening. Tommy's best friend's Mom was curling her forty-something hand around his shaft, a big grin on her face. Despite himself, Tommy stared down at her tits thrusting up out of her scanty nightie. That made his cock throb even fatter in Aunt Ginny's fist, regardless of what his brain commanded. In response, she stroked his meat from root to rim. Her thumbnail teased his pee slit, sending a shiver through his body as his full bladder throbbed in time with his full ball sack.

Maybe, he prayed, she was so drunk that she would not remember in the morning. If so, all he had to do was get this - whatever it was -- over with without Seth or Hannah hearing, and get back to his room.

'In for a penny...' he told himself as he stepped closer, raising a hand to caress Virginia's bare shoulder.

She moved her free hand up to grasp his arm, guiding his palm to the slope of her breast.

"Is this just like your fantasies?" she breathed, the alcohol fumes almost knocking Tommy over.

Tommy had no words to respond, so he just flicked the tip of her nipple with his thumb. That seemed to do the job, as she sighed and a tremor shook her body.

"Or is this what gives you wet dreams?"

Virginia swiftly dropped to her knees and without further ado, swallowed the entirety of Tommy's manhood into her throat, closing her lips around his root. Her fingers toyed with his balls.

Tommy closed his eyes and tried to imagine that it was Hannah's tongue bathing his shaft. Even though she was Seth's sister, since she was a married and pregnant woman, she clearly was sexually active and probably gave her undeserving husband plenty of oral pleasure. That somehow to Tommy made it more acceptable if he was discovered with Hannah - though of course, he really was just rationalizing the fact that he had always desired the younger woman.

If he had thought more about it, he would have realized that the more experienced Aunt Ginny probably had the edge when it came to blowjobs. But Tommy was past the point of thinking. His hips had begun moving, slamming his cock in and out of Ginny's throat, so the woman's talents were wasted anyway. It was all that she could do to slow him down enough so that she could breathe.

Fortunately for both of them, Tommy was so excited by his earlier glimpse of Hannah that it did not take long for him to blow his load. Great gobs of goo gushed into Ginny's gullet, which she swallowed swiftly.

Tommy jerked his hips back. Ginny opened her mouth, assuming that the young man would splash more seed onto her tongue, her teeth, her lips. She loved when semen slid down her chin and dripped onto her tits. It felt like the best skin cream in the world.

That night though, Virginia got a facial. Tommy totally lost control, his seed splashing not only on her chin, but also her cheeks, forehead, in her hair, and onto the wallpaper.

"Sorry, Aunt Ginny," the young man apologized, only to get a lusty laugh in response.

The older woman was already scoping strings of semen off her face into her mouth, while using her other hand to massage the rest into her skin. Tommy watched nervously, the pressure in his bladder increasing, until he started dancing from foot to foot.

"Go ahead and piss, Tommy," she laughed.

He started to turn back to the toilet, but Virginia grabbed his still half hard cock and aimed it at her mouth, dropping her jaw and sticking out her tongue.

Tommy could no longer hold his water and a strong stream of golden liquid surged out of his slit, splashing onto his best friend's mom's tongue, filling her mouth, dribbling down her chin and coating her chest.

He blushed from his chest to his forehead, and began stumbling out another apology.

"Sorry - I've never done that before..."

"Well, Tommy boy, I bet you'll do it again - look at how hard it is making you again already," Virginia chuckled lustily. "How about you come into my room and we use that weapon properly to stuff my pussy?"

Tommy was so shocked he was speechless. Virginia reached up and took a firm grip on his shaft, dragging him close enough that she could capture the last drops of urine on her tongue. He assumed that she was about to use his fleshy appendage as a handle to drag him into her boudoir. He resigned himself to the inevitability of closing his eyes to imagine fucking Hannah while he serviced her mother.

Virginia was at least discrete enough that she paused after opening the washroom door an inch, peering both ways down the hall. Tommy waited, peering around the edge of the bathroom door until she was safely back in her room.

Just as Tommy stepped into the hallway, Seth's door opened and Seth emerged blurry eyes sporting a massive piss hard on.

"Hey, dude," Seth blinked, "Too much light. I heard some ruckus out here. Were you trying to score with Hannah, you dog? Don't you care that she's married and knocked up?"

Tommy knew that his buddy did not share Tommy's fascination with baby bumps.

"If Hannah wouldn't give me the time of day when she was single, I'm sure now that she's married, she is even less interested."

"Well, you're blushing, dude, so I'm guessing that you would still go for it if you could."

"Too much respect for our friendship to screw it up if things got messy with her."

"Hey, dude, I always hoped she might notice you. Who better to be my brother-in-law than my best bro?"

Seth brushed past Tommy into the bathroom and Tommy continued down the hall.

Tommy wondered how Seth might feel about that 'best bro' as a step-father, not that he had any interest in marrying Virginia. Getting a blowjob and engaging in watersports with the woman he had always called Aunt Ginny was weird enough. Tommy just wanted to get back to bed and pray that in the morning, he would find out that it was all a bad dream. Or at least if it was real, that both he and Virginia could pretend it had never happened. He was here to lay hardwood in the kitchen, not drill his hard wood into the older woman's vagina.

Sleep was restless and difficult for Tommy the rest of the night. He tried to quiet his aching balls by jerking off to fantasies of Hannah, but somehow as the scenes played out in his brain, Aunt Ginny kept interfering, wanting Tommy all for herself.

Morning came early to the tired twenty year old. The light shone brightly through the curtains that served more as décor than agents of darkness. Tommy could hear female voices from below and guessed that Hannah and Virginia were preparing food. He pulled on heavy carpenter pants and a T-shirt before going to explore.

Neither woman was dressed to distract. Virginia spoke only to her daughter, not making eye contact or flirting with Tommy. It was as if the bathroom blowjob had never happened -- either that, or Virginia was too embarrassed to be her usual brash self. Tommy took the cue and ate quickly and silently. When everybody was done, Seth and Tommy left to get organized while the women cleaned the kitchen before leaving for the day.

Seth and Tommy tore out the old flooring and began to lay the hardwood. Seth did the cutting to fit out by the pool, while Tommy stayed indoors, so he had no chance to see whether or not Hannah was lounging out by the pool, and no fear of running into Virginia. The work was fairly mindless though, which left Tommy's imagination free to picture the very pregnant Hannah exposed in a variety of revealing swimwear. As the day progressed, he managed to move on to fantasizing that it had been her that performed oral sex in the bathroom, clad only in the skimpiest of suits, the one she had worn the evening before. Fortunately, his erection was not obvious in his work pants.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers