Lessons in Composition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Of course, she knew immediately what it was. The exposed skin on the backs of her legs tingled.

He chuckled, slapping the paddle in the palm of his hand, making her flinch involuntarily at the sound. "You know what this is. It's for disciplining bad girls. And you are a bad girl -- isn't that right, Justine?"

"Yes," she whispered, closing her eyes.

He stepped around behind her and she tensed. "Oh!" she cried as he yanked her skirt roughly upward. Her ripe little butt was now completely exposed. He felt lightly between her legs and she squirmed wildly, a hot flush surging through her. "What are you doing?" she squealed.

"Tsk, tsk. A bad girl indeed, Justine. You can't help it. The unfortunate thing is, punishment is much more difficult to endure when you're aroused. Sensitivity is increased, the sensations magnified." He laid the wooden paddle on the curved swell of her bare ass, moving it slowly in a circular motion.

She shuddered. "Let's just get this over with, okay?" The coolness of the wood felt good against her skin and she involuntarily pressed back a little.

"You'll need to take ten strokes to get a C, Justine. I want you to count each one out loud. Understand?"

"Yes." She tensed her body, fists clenched.

Thwack! Her exposed bottom exploded with pain. It was much harder than she had anticipated and she let out a howl as the fiery impact seared through her. The imprint of the paddle on her ass throbbed with heat. Gasping, eyes wide, her entire body shook.

"You forgot to count," he reminded her.

"One!" she panted. "Please, one!"

"Mess up again, we'll have to start over."

Thwack! Even harder than the first time, more hot agony flared through the taut roundness of her vulnerable behind. She twisted desperately in the wooden pillory, the sting of the impact pumping through her. "Two," she gasped. God, how could she get through this?

Thwack! "Three!"

Her muscles tightened again, trembling. She hated the waiting -- it was almost worse than the painful smack of the paddle. He seemed to delight in taking his time, knowing that her dread increased with each passing second.

Thwack! "Four!"

Thwack! "Five!"

The relentless caress of the cruel paddle continued, turning her bottom into a bright flame of pain. She counted each stroke obediently, her voice becoming more and more strained. Eyes closed, muscles clenched, she dreaded each successive explosion of agony. Her body rocked forward with every impact, the painful burn flaring hotly, then merging with the last. This was worse than she could have imagined. Finally, mercifully, it was over. She panted for breath, feeling the heat pulse through her body.

"Now, that wasn't so bad," he announced. "Good girl, Justine. You've earned yourself a C, a marginally passing grade."

Bullshit it wasn't so bad -- she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. She squirmed angrily, the fiery warmth continuing unabated.

"You remember the rules. You can leave if you want. Or do you want to try for a B?" he asked, stepping in front of her and lifting her head up. Stubbornly she glared at him.

"Fuck you, I can take it," she spat out defiantly.

He grinned. "That's the spirit." He went to the cabinet and retrieved a riding crop, with a long handle and flat leather blade. Tina looked at it fearfully. She'd seen them used on horses, but never imagined one might be applied to her vulnerable flesh. That little thing probably stings more than the paddle, she thought. A lot more.

Stepping behind her, he again made her wait for long agonizing minutes. He caressed the insides of her thighs and the swollen area between her legs with the cool leather blade. She squirmed, another tickling surge of excitement making her gasp. As he tapped the crop lightly against her reddened, punished bottom she flinched at the slight contact. "Remember the rules," he said. "Count for me, Justine."

The crop hissed and struck painfully on her upper thigh, just below the curve of her ass. Tina yelped in pain. "One," she gasped. Her eyes blurred with tears.

The hateful crop brutally stung her again, this time on the other side. She bucked against the thick beam pinning her down, the hot dance surging through her body. "Two!" she cried desperately. "Please!"

With another sinister hiss the crop kissed her another time, right in the middle of her blistered, reddened bottom. She cried out in agony, fists clenched. Tears spilled down her cheeks. "Three, please, oh God, three," she sobbed. She could barely even think straight!

Sssss-whack! "Four!"

Sssss-whack! "Five!"

Tina cried quietly, the welts on her ass and legs throbbing with pain. She couldn't imagine taking even one more stroke! Tightening her muscles she steeled herself, dreading the horrible swishing noise.

"Gah!" She jerked in surprise as he felt between her legs again, the flush of arousal spreading through her belly and up her spine. Surely he could feel the humiliating slickness, could tell how turned on she was. Unable to resist, she gritted her teeth, the throbbing fire of her punished bottom mixing with the pleasurable thrill of his gentle touch. "Please," she whimpered. The embarrassment and shame of her predicament only seemed to increase her excitement.

"What a naughty girl," he murmured. "You're a bad girl, aren't you Justine?"

"Yes," she panted. "I'm a bad girl! I'm a bad girl!" God, she was ready to explode!

He rubbed harder, her body rocking slightly back and forth. "Oh, no," she whispered as she felt her climax approaching. Her senses were overloaded with stimulation, her entire body tingling. Abruptly he stopped and she squirmed in disappointment, the pulsing frustration between her legs merging with the fire radiating from her tortured behind.

Sssss-whack! He struck her again, along the rounded curve of her upper ass. She squealed in agony, opening and closing her small hands, as the new torrent of sensation ripped through her.

"How many?" he demanded from behind her.

Her mind whirled. "God, I don't know! Seven?" she guessed desperately.

"We'll have to start over," he said firmly.

"Please, no! Six! It was six!"

He hesitated. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, please, it was six!" she gasped. "Please, sir!"

He laughed. "'Sir,' I like that. A completely involuntary utterance. You're a natural, Justine."

"Yes, sir, please," Tina whimpered. She hadn't even realized what she'd said until he pointed it out.

"Six is correct," he said. "And that leaves how many?"

"Four, sir," she sobbed. God, this was so humiliating!

The four strokes came quickly, searing into her backside. As he finished she sagged weakly in the wooden restraints, her body awhirl with sensation. It seemed that every square inch of her exposed butt and the backs of her legs flared with heat.

He came into her field of vision and gently caressed her cheek. "Congratulations, Justine, you now have a B in English Composition. Shall we continue?"

She gazed dully up at him. Leave now! every instinct inside her said. Who knew what awaited her in that fiendish cabinet? So close to the coveted A grade, though! All she had to do was earn it -- pay for all the classes she had skipped, the assignments she had casually disregarded, the times she had ignored her academic responsibilities. He was right: she had been lazy. But now was her chance to make up for it. Her ass would pay. "Yes," she whispered hoarsely. "I want to go on."

"Good girl." He patted her cheek.

When she saw the cane in his hand her entire body shook, her muscles contracting involuntarily. "No, oh my God, no," she whispered, shaking her head from side to side. It was about three feet long and slightly irregular, the sinister supple rod promising a torture the likes of which she hadn't dared to contemplate.

He stepped behind her and her toes curled. How could this be turning her on? Incredibly, she wanted to feel the cane across her backside; the anticipation of waiting for it made the aching throb between her legs even that much sweeter.

A lethal swish and the cane seared across her exposed bottom, a bright stripe of fire. She arched her back, sobbing, as the sensation coursed through her.

"Count," he reminded her sadistically.

"One," she gasped. The orgasm was just out of reach, tantalizing her.

Again the cane came down, harder this time, a torturous sting of agony across the backs of her thighs. "Two," she choked, tears running down her face. She was so close!

The cane claimed her afresh, the impact searing into her exposed skin. She howled in frustration. "Three!" she cried. "Harder!"

She sensed him hesitate for a moment, then another lighting blast of blessed pain as the supple rod brutally stung her again. The dancing tingle between her legs increased, the craving for release intensifying. "Four! Harder!"

The explosion of ecstatic agony snapped her body rigid, straining against the wooden structure that held her exposed and immobile. "Five!" she screamed. "Harder!"

Another delicious welt seared into her exposed ass, dissolving from pain into sensation, cresting inside, the torment of the climax dangling just outside her grasp. "Six! Please! Harder!" she begged, her voice breaking.

The next hot blaze of pain/pleasure sent her over the edge, triggering the blessed fulfillment that had been building inside her for hours. Twirling inside herself, barely aware of her surroundings, she jerked and screamed, the unbearable sensations ripping through her body. He continued to cane her as she climaxed, each new stroke setting off another surge of wild sensation that claimed her completely. She was flying, swimming, spinning, everything all at once. Finally, floating, drifting down, she eased into the blackness.

* * *

"Jesus Christ, Tina, have you even seen your ass?" Maureen was incredulous. She squirted more aloe vera lotion from the bottle, rubbing it gently across the network of raised welts.

"No," said Tina dreamily, facedown on the bed.

"You should report this guy to the police," Maureen said empathetically. "He didn't just spank you ... this was sadistic."

"I know," Tina sighed happily.

"Don't tell me you liked it?" Maureen shook her head in amazement.

"I can't even explain it ... there was something about it, something about him ... being so controlled ..."

"Kinky bitch," Maureen said with a note of admiration in her voice. She touched one of the welts and Tina winced. "I don't know how you even drove home."

"I couldn't ... he drove me ... I have to go get my car tomorrow."

Maureen shook her head. "I hope this was worth it."

"I couldn't even talk for an hour afterward," Tina said contentedly. "He took me upstairs, laid me on the couch ... I couldn't even move ... it was the most incredible thing I've ever felt ..." She sighed again.

"I can't believe you actually got off just from being spanked! That's fucking nuts, Tina."

"I signed up for his class next quarter," Tina said, her eyes closed. "He also said he'd tutor me ..."

"What class?" asked Maureen.

Tina yawned. "English comp ... why?" she muttered sleepily.

"I don't know, maybe I'll sign up for it, too." Maureen blushed and looked at her friend but Tina had already fallen asleep, still smiling.

12