Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had planned only to insert the tip of her little finger into Flip's asshole, but after she moved it in and out and circled it, Flip with great sensual excitement, pushed down on Maggie's little finger, shoving it in all the way, all three sections.

Flip moaned and Maggie looked surprised since she hadn't planned on it, but now that she had her little finger inside Flip's asshole, she moved it back and forth so that she was finger-fucking her.

The more Maggie fucked Flip's asshole, they creamier and slick it became until there was absolutely no resistance at all, allowing Maggie to fuck her asshole with ease, eliciting soft moans of pleasure from Flip.

However, Maggie had wanted to lick Flip's pussy until she was at her clit to suck it as Flip had asked to do.

Therefore, Maggie slowly withdrew her little finger out of Flip's well-lubed asshole and went back to Flip's pussy where she had kept her left hand feeling and fingering Flip's pussy.

However, Maggie was too hungry for Flip's pussy, so instead of trailing her fingers between her well-lubed labia up to her clit, she lowered her head, put her lips around Flips vagina, stuck her tongue inside, coating it with her pussy cream, and then brought it out, flattening her tongue over Flip's labia

Maggie inhaled her musk. She tasted her pussy. She began her slow, tantalizing trail of her mouth and tongue from Flip's open vagina up to her clit, sucking her smaller labia into her mouth especially near the top where they fluted and were like small butterfly wings. Maggie sucked on one and then the other, and then she took both into her mouth and sucked on them as if they were like a nipple.

Flip moved her hips underneath Maggie's head and raised herself into Maggie's face, pressing her pussy onto it. The sensations Maggie gave her were absolutely, erotically stimulating, so much so she let out a long, soft moan that filled the living room, and there was a smell of sex in the air.

With her face covered with Flip's pussy cream, Maggie came to her overly aroused clit that had been throbbing as if it had a little heart of its own and laid it on the tip of her tongue.

Flip groaned deeply in her throat, feeling erotic sensations running through her body, each of which had the same destination, her clit, the one organ that is made for nothing but sexual pleasure. In that women are more blessed than men since they are able not only to experience more intense orgasms but can be multi-orgasmic.

As Maggie licked Flip's clit that by now had become enlarged by the blood flow to it, her body trembled, and she instinctively reached out and pushed Maggie's head onto her clit so that her mouth formed an "O" that covered both her clit and most of her shaft. At the same time Flip raised her hips once more, making the seal between her clit and Maggie's mouth even greater.

Flip was so overwhelmed with sexual feelings she tossed her head back and forth in shear joy for what her new Love was doing to her, and she was awed with the expertise young Maggie had in the art of making love to a woman.

"Oh, Maggie, you are so good, and you're making me so hot and sexually aroused that I feel my orgasm is very close, so, Love, drop back down and cover my urethra and vagina. I want to share with you the fruit of your amorous labor," Flip whispered in hushed tones since it was difficult for her to concentrate on anything but feeling the sexual energy flowing throughout her body and the need to cum.


"All right, Flip, but let me roll over your leg and get the top of my body as far back as I can, supporting myself with my bent legs and feet on the floor. You cross over my face and sit on it," answered Maggie. "I want to see you cum into my mouth."

Flip grunted her "yes," and Maggie got into position with Flip following her until she was sitting over Maggie's beautiful face.

Flip reached out and braced herself on the back of the sofa so she could control her movements while Maggie settled herself, looking directly into Flip's pussy whose lips were spread wide because her legs were so far apart.

Maggie pulled Flip down onto her face and continued to suck her clit, and Flip began to rock back and forth on Maggie's face as if it were a hobbyhorse. The ride was thrilling for Flip, and the anticipation of what was to come but not knowing exactly when was excruciating for Maggie. All she could do was suck on Flip's pussy until she had her orgasm. With her open mouth over Flip's vulva that had both her urethra and vagina within Maggie waited. She waited impatiently as she readied herself for that magic moment when two women bond with one another as close as two women can, sharing an orgasm, one giving and one receiving, both of them good.

Flip's body began to tremble, and Maggie felt the trembling on the sides of her face.

However, the trembling abruptly stopped and all was still. Maggie wondered why? Was it anything she did or failed to do? But while running these questions through her mind, Flip let out an almost demonic scream as her body was taken over by her orgasm, first beginning as a small wave rushing to the shore but then building and building until the big one came, and her body exploded with her sexual energy through her sensitive clit that had withdrawn itself under its hood. Flip's clit was the vortex of her orgasm.

When the big wave of sexual energy broke, Flip pushed down her pussy over Maggie's face, covering it from her chin to the top of her head as she let loose a large stream of clear ejaculate from her vagina that had been stored in the soft, spongy tissue where her G-Spot is, but since she was cumming so much, more of her ejaculate shot out in a steady stream from her urethra. This single stream of ejaculate from Flip's urethra Maggie especially felt since it was more confined and intense, and she distinguished Flip's ejaculate that came out of her vagina and shot from her urethra, and she loved them both.

Needless to say, Flip squirted ejaculate all over Maggie's face even though she had her mouth covering her vagina and urethra, but most of it filled Maggie's mouth and shot down her throat while some squirted up her nostrils and drained from her nose onto her breasts.

Maggie was in the midst of swallowing Flip's first shot when a second one came and filled her mouth again, only this time Maggie was prepared and able to catch it in her mouth, taste it, and then swallow the elixir of their love. A third came after that, allowing Maggie to do the same as she had done with the second shot of ejaculate.

For some time both Flip and Maggie remained still, not moving except that Flip lifted her hips a little so Maggie could breathe. Minutes passed before either of them moved. However, it became necessary, so Flip crossed her right leg over Maggie's body and brought it down beside her left leg so that she was kneeling and resting her forearms on the back of the sofa. Maggie continued to lie still just trying to catch her breath even though she was in an awkward position.

In time Maggie arose and sat down beside Flip who turned around and sat down beside her. She and Flip looked at one another adoringly, and Maggie saw Flip was still coming down from her orgasm. Her breathing came in short, deep gulps while her large, firm breasts rose and fell with each breath.

A warm smile came across Flip's face as she looked at Maggie.

"Maggie, Love, you should see your face. I've covered it with my pussy cream, and my ejaculate is still dripping off your chin and onto your breasts," Flip said adoringly as she reached for it, wiped it off Maggie's chin, and brought it to her mouth to taste.

Flip took Maggie's hand into hers and said, "After we catch our breath, let's shower together, put on robes—you can borrow one of Kathy's…she won't mind—and go eat dinner. I don't know about you, but I'm starving.

Maggie smiled, "Me, too! And your lasagna does smell so good."

"And don't forget, we have Italian bread and a bottle of red wine," added Flip. "However, before we go into the kitchen to eat, I have a question."

"What is it, Flip?"

"Now that we know one another very well and this is a Friday night and there's no work for me nor school for you tomorrow, what would you say if I asked you to stay the night? I'd love to have us go to bed together, lying side-by-side, holding and caressing one another, and falling asleep next to each other. And maybe the best part, awakening and finding us beside each other?" Flip asked.

Flip looked at Maggie and saw a far-away look in her eyes, wondering what she was thinking and where her mind was now that she's had asked her to spend the night together. She knew she would be badly disappointed if she didn't, but it was Maggie's choice.

Finally, a wonderful, warm smile illuminated Maggie's face and she said, "Flip, I'd love to stay with you tonight. It will be another step in our being lovers don't you know."

That night, having eaten dinner and after Flip and Maggie went to bed, Flip said softly, "Come here beside me, Love. I want to feel you close to me."

Maggie moved over next to Flip and felt her warm body next to hers, and she felt as if she finally was home, and for the first time in her young life Maggie was really happy.

Maggie lay in Flip's arms with her head resting on her soft, full breasts. Nothing was said. Both just enjoyed being in the quiet of Flip's apartment as they savored the love they had shared.

Maggie Red Rose