Lessons in Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake’s hand was delicately and strategically placed on my shivering inner thigh as well, ready to make it’s debut again into the nether reaches of my erogenous zone.

His free hand began to play with my breasts, moving from one to the other, his lips following the route that his fingertips had traced.

He rolled one nipple between his fingers, then kissed the nipple softly, letting his tongue press lightly, flatly against it.

I moaned in response, which he took as his cue to continue his assault on my weary senses.

His fingers expertly stimulated my nipples at first softly, then more vigorously. I squirmed underneath him, my pelvis becoming more and more alert to his motions.

The combination of his knee pressing into me, his hand squeezing my skin and the attention that he was paying to my nipples was almost more than I could bear.

My breathing became shallow and rapid once again as I was nearly panting from the heat. With his free hand, Jake clasped my hand into his and brought it down to his crotch.

His rod was stiff, hot and pulsating with desire.

"Come on, take me…" he breathed into my ear.

"I want to feel your lovely fingers guide my missile into position……" he said as he kissed and nuzzled his lips and nose into the nape of my neck.

"Jake………" was all I was able to murmur, when he cut me off with a deep kiss.

He released my hand for a split second and launched into a powerful tug of his boxer shorts, releasing his raging bull as it bounced right into my hand.

He leaned into me tightly, trapping my hand against his throbbing member. His rod pressing into me, I stroked it gently, slowly, as he rose both hands over me, resting them above my shoulders, on the wall behind me.

I felt small beads of his sex juice begin to ooze and collect on the silky skin of the tip of his stiff rod.

Jake kissed my neck, shoulders, face and mouth eagerly while thrusting his pelvis into my hand, staying with the rhythm of my caresses.

His thrusts brought his pelvis closer and closer to my exposed outer reaches. I was dripping wet, the heat, the urges pulsating from the depths of my inner being.

"I can feel your excitement…." He whispered into my ear, as he felt my sweet juices trickling onto his leg as he continued to pin me against the wall behind me.

Jake’s hands lowered to wrap around my shoulders, then down my back, finally resting, cupping my bare bottom. He pushed his pelvis into mine, taken my hand with it.

Sensing my discomfort, he lifted my hand out from under us, and I wrapped my arms around him as his pelvis ground into me.

"Let me inside you…." He moaned into my ear, breathlessly.

I slipped my hand back down toward his groin and tenderly pointed his manhood toward the door of my depths.

He moaned deeply as he thrust inward, pushing me up against the wall with a force that nearly drove me to my limits.

Starting with slow but deliberate and forceful thrusts, Jake began to pick up the pace of his actions.

"Ahhh…man…you….feel…so….good…" he moaned into my ear as he quickened the rhythm of his thrusts.

He clenched my hands into his, clasping them tightly into his, our fingers entwined, while ramming his throbbing manhood into my being.

He began to kiss my lips, pushing his tongue back into my mouth as we moved together in unison.

I explored his mouth, lips and tongue like a starved woman, as I moaned under the pressure of his body being in mine.

The tension building, I could feel the crescendo of the pleasure wave starting to mount. My love canal being stretched and filled completely.

Jakes’s body plastered into mine, the wall behind us the only support for my now completely limp limbs.

Jake thrust deep and hard, making me cry out in surprise.

"Oh…my…gawd…help……." I absentmindedly moaned, as I felt the rush of pleasurable sensations wash over me.

The plea only compelled him to continue the rampage and thrust even quicker and harder.

I was spent. My body quaked and quivered with a powerful, lasting climax, as I felt the stream of warm nectar fill my insides.

Jake released my hands from his and wrapped his arms around me, his manhood still lodged in my inner depths.

Releasing quickly, we both slumped to the floor, still holding each other closely, clearly exhausted. He kissed me softly on the forehead, cheeks, chin, his hands cupping my face.

"Wow….that was incredible…" he whispered hoarsely.

Then with a devilish grin asks me squarely, "when’s my next lesson?………".

"You’ve learned enough for now" I retort as I slug him playfully on the shoulder and get up to gather my clothing which is strewn all about the room.

12