Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my god Igor..' she exclaimed.

'You look scared. What's wrong?'

'But it is so huge Igor'

'Ah only about 25 centimetres. But I am big man. So he is a little big. Do you like him Anne?'

'It looks sort of dangerous I think.'

'You think he is not good looking? Ugly?'

'Oh no. It is super. Very sexy and proud.'

'You like to touch him. Igor sit down by you.'

He eased himself down next to Anne and she seemed to be overcome by the situation and just continued to stare.

'So Anne do you know how to make love?'

'Er.. I have read some books about it.'

'Ah, so you know everything then.'

'Oh no Igor. I am so worried about not knowing what to do. Derek might be very disappointed with me.'

'Ah I see, you like me to help you Anne?'

'You mean…you would teach me what to do?'

Igor could hardly believe his ears. Here was an invitation by this beautiful woman to make love to her. And it was said so innocently, as if it was a very normal thing to ask. Either she was very naïve or she was extremely sexually aroused wasn't thinking very rationally. Either way it was an extremely attractive proposal, to which Igor needed to comply.

'First you need to learn all my body and I do the same with your body.'

'Ooh you mean like touch it?'

'Yes, not only it, all my body. Touch, kiss love it.'

'Ooh that very naughty.'

'But very good, exciting.'

Igor put one arm across her shoulders drawing her gently towards him. His other hand snaked across touching her lightly across her breasts. He could feel her nipples taut and excited and her body shuddered as if in intense emotion. Her eyes looked half glazed over with emotion as his lips touched his again. Then there was a visible stiffening of her body, as she seemed to grasp what she was about to do.

'Igor I think somebody might see us and Aunty Dee might get worried. I think we better go.' She had withdrawn back into a shell and Igor was disappointed. He did not want to try and force her to comply. He had never needed to force himself on any woman before.

The ride back home was mostly silent. He knew that she was very embarrassed by what had happened. As he dropped her off at the bottom of the lane to avoid being seen by anybody from the house she appeared a little more back to normal and controlled.

'Thank you very much for taking me to the beach. I don't know if I may see you tomorrow. Derek might come tomorrow evening.'

'Alright, we try to meet again soon Miss Anne.'

'Good bye Igor.'

Her aunt commented that there was more colour in her cheeks when she learnt that Anne had gone to the beach with a few friends. At dinner, Anne's head was still in a turmoil with the very strong emotions that had been raised by Igor's kiss and seeing his virile naked body. She picked at her food, hardly eating at all. She assured Dee that she was alright, just a little worried that Derek had not called yet and excused herself from the table to retire to her room upstairs.

It was nearly 11 o'clock and still no call from Derek, and Anne decided she would call to see if anything was wrong. He answered after about 6 rings obviously woken up from sleep.

'Oh hi darling. What time is it? You woke me up from sleep.'

Anne was rather annoyed and disappointed that he had not called her before going to sleep.

'I was waiting for your call Derek.'

'Sorry darling I was really bushed after work. Just fell into bed without even changing clothes.'

'Oh was it so bad. Did you have dinner?'

'Yeah, a snack in the office. How are you doing?'

'Missing you terribly Derek. Are you coming down tomorrow?'

'Ah no I don't think so honey. Its real madness here. I just cant get away.'

'Derek it is only 5 days more to the wedding. I want you with me.'

'Sorry darling. I will make it up to you after the wedding. I just can't get away for the next couple of days. So how was your day?'

'My day? Oh what was that… no I thought I heard a window creak. I must have forgotten to close the balcony door.'

'I went.. '

The curtains to the balcony moved and through them Igor emerged into the room.

'Oh my god…no the curtains blew open with the wind. I got startled.'

'Darling are you scared to be alone? Why don't you get a maid to sleep in the dressing room?'

Igor was moving over to her with a finger held up to his asking her to keep silent.

'What are you doing….'?

Her remark was addressed more to Igor.

'I mean why are you treating me like a child. Ofcourse I don't need a maid to sleep in the room. Don't be silly.'

Igor was divesting himself of his clothes, first the t-shirt and then his jeans to stand buck naked in front of her. He stood grinning from ear to ear as Anne struggled to keep herself sounding normal to her fiancé. Anne could not get over the fact that he was fully aroused just as he was with her on the beach.

'Oh god……its these curtains keep blowing in. I must close the balcony door.'

She struggled to keep the conversation going and Igor looked very amused at the effort.

'You were asking what I did today. I went out with some friends to the beach…Yes it was very nice. You were not here to take me out so I had to make do with some friends.'

Igor sat down on the bed right next to her and one of his arms encircled her shoulder, gently pulling her towards him. Initially she resisted and then seemed to relax and leaned towards his warm body. He knew Anne was not happy with her fiancé for not being there as he had heard the conversation from the balcony before entering the room. He knew it was his chance to push his advantage while she was in this rather vulnerable state.

'No I am not complaining. Ooh…'

Igor's other hand was cupping her breast gently and teasing her nipple.

'What's the matter darling?'

'Er… it's a cramp. Ooohh. No Derek I am a woman and I like to have my fiancé by me when we are so close to our wedding.'

Igor had slipped off the bed and was kneeling in front of her. Never letting go of the breast he had been fingering. His lips found her other breast pushing away the soft silk of her nightgown. The stubble on his chin seemed to stimulate the skin of her breast while his mouth found her now erect nipple. He started nibbling at it gently and also sucking and laving it making her go wild with ecstasy. She started getting the same strange feeling she had when he had kissed her on the beach. Her whole body seemed super sensitive and a dull ache seemed to be starting in her pelvic area. His finger trailing down her body down to her waist seemed to set her on fire.

'Oooh. This pain is rather exquisite. Ohhh god. No darling I don't want to cut the line. So how was your day? Very busy was it?'

'Yeah endless documents to sign and arrangements to be made for the period I will be away.'

'So you wont be able to come tomorrow as well?'

'I'm sorry I don't think so my dear. I really cant get away.'

'I understand Derek. Take your time. Come on the wedding eve. I will keep my self entertained.'

'Are you very annoyed with me or do you really mean it my dear.'

Igor's fingers were at the junction between her thighs stroking her. Her legs opened involuntarily and his fingers moved further towards her most private areas, which no man had ever touched before. The feeling was exquisitely sweet and heady. For such a strong man, his fingers were extremely gentle and they served to drive her wild with ecstasy and she was breathing hard to keep herself going. She had to get of the call before Derek realised something was amiss. She knew she could not make small talk any longer without Derek realising that something was a miss

'No Derek. I really mean it. I was annoyed with you before. But I now understand your situation. I really do. Oh my god. Derek this pain is getting worse. I am going to call off now.'

'I will call again later my dear. Did you strain yourself while you were on the beach.'

'Yes I think so. Bye now. Love you.'

Anne felt as if she was on fire when she replaced the receiver and turned back. Her nipple which was still in his mouth and her pelvis where his fingers were exploring were radiating arcs of pleasure which made her pant and set her heart pounding.

'Oh my god what are you doing. That was Derek on the phone.'

Igor raised his head away from her breast his dark eyes seeming to be almost hypnotic.

'He is not here. I am.' The low accented drawl sounded so sensuous that

Anne was quite drowned in the want for this man. His animal magnetism seemed to drive all reason from her head.

'I come to teach you how to make love.'

'But, is it alright? I will be getting married in a few days.' She protested weakly. But she made no effort to remove his hand, which was deep between her thighs.

'You tell me you want to learn what to do Anne. Do you want me to stop this? Tell me you not like what I do.'

'Oh no. This must be heaven. Oh Igor go on please.'

He pushed her down on the bed and his lips descended on hers once again. This time they were hungrier, more demanding. His tongue was deep inside her mouth, exploring all its recesses. She to tried to reciprocate by doing the same. The deep growl he emitted seemed to signify that she was doing something right. His body weighed upon hers and this time she could feel his hot hard penis pressed hard against her belly arousing her further. He nudged his legs apart with his knees and settled in between her thighs and it felt almost natural for her to wrap her legs around him. Though short golden brown hairs on his legs seemed t stimulate the soft skin of her inner thighs and she could only moan in pleasure.

When he lifted her mouth from hers, she found herself still panting as if she had run miles.

'Oh Igor is this the way you do it?'

'We just start. Do you want to go on with my lessons?'

'Oh yes please'

'I want to kiss your sweet cunt.'

'Oh my god. Is that on?'

'Yes, open your legs wide open for me baby.'

'Oh Igor. I feel so shy to let me see you down there and kiss it too.'

'And you do the same for my cock. You like him do you?'

'Ooh yes that sounds so exciting.'

'Then you like to do it first?'

'Ooh yes can I? You must teach me to do it correct.'

'Don't worry. Igor is your friend. Everything is alright.'

He leaned back slightly, his legs apart revealing himself to Anne. She was almost overcome by the splendid sight of his magnificent body.

'It looks even bigger than yesterday Igor. How do I start?'

You start kissing my thighs and come up slowly higher. Then suck my balls and then my cock.'

'Do I have to do all that?'

'Yes that is the best way. You don't like to? Igor not good enough?'

'No no I didn't mean you Igor. Do I have to do the same for Derek? I have never seen what he looks like down there. I love to do it for you.'

She bent down obediently to her task as Igor watched. The touch of her lips and her golden hair cascading down around her head seemed to stimulate his thighs intensely. Maybe it was the knowledge that she was a virgin and also was his employer's daughter that made the experience so stimulating and made him moan in pleasure.

'You must bite a little, nibble be naughty. Oh you are so very good. Ah ah that is so good. Now do the same with my balls. Be gentle. Aaaah. They are very sensitive. Yes that is right. Go on. Take one in your mouth and suck on it. You are so good Anne.'

To Anne it was an incredible experience to be doing what she was with this incredibly sexy and masculine man, a fantasy come through. As she explored the golden brown hair at his crotch, she could not help feel amazed at doing something like this. The soft hairy skin covering his balls seemed to be intensely sensitive by the way he kept moaning softly as explored it with her tongue. The faint masculine odour seemed to drive her on to give him more and more pleasure. As she sucked gently at one testicle he couldn't seem to bear it any longer.

'Ah, Anne you are so good. Now come up, do that to my cock. Oh your beautiful mouth. Suck my cock with it Anne.'

His erect cock was lying against his belly and it seemed to be a thing of wonder for her. The shaft which was slightly darker than the rest of him, was a golden brown and there seemed to be an awful lot of veins all over it joining to form pencil thick ones on either side of his cock. The bulbous, thick head was barely covered by foreskin and she could see the tip peeping out at the end. He sensed that she was not familiar with a cock and gently pulled back the stretched foreskin to reveal his cock head in its full glory. Anne almost gasped in surprise at the sight unfolding before her eyes. In contrast to the golden brown of the skin covering his cock, the cock head was dark reddish purple and glistening in the lamp light of the room.

'Take him in your hand. Feel how strong he is Anne. It is all yours. Enjoy.'

She could not resist his low deep voice, which sounded very persuasive. The shaft of his cock felt very hot and hard to touch and seemed to have a life of its own. As she pulled it away from his belly she could feel it pulsing and resisting strongly against her fingers. Her fingers could hardly go round half of its tremendous girth and she could now see the eye like slit at the very end from which there was lots of clear fluid oozing out. As if by instinct she touched the tip of her tongue to taste it and found it to be slightly salty. As her tongue swept over the tip of his cock, more and more clear liquid seemed to gush out from the slit. It also seemed to drive Igor crazy by the throaty growls he was making and the strange movements he was making, almost pushing his hips off the bed.

'Suck him Anne.' His request sounded almost a command and Anne hastened to do so. The big head seemed to almost fill her mouth as she tried to stroke it with her tongue.

She felt his hands around her head controlling it, as he wanted getting her to swallow more of his cock. Though this was the first time she had ever sucked off a man, let alone see one naked Anne was a quick learner as she discovered ways to drive Igor nearly crazy with pleasure with her tongue and the amount of suction she put on his cock. Before long he got her mouth away from his cock and started kissing her wildly. Her mouth her neck, breasts and nipples while tugging away her nightgown. Anne loved the feeling of his tongue and the rasp of his stubbled chin against her soft skin and couldn't help moaning in pleasure herself. As his mouth travelled down her body she realised where he was headed for and found her legs opening almost involuntarily to give him complete access to do what he pleased. As his tongue and lips started kissing her cunt his fingers were opening her cunt lips. It was as if jolts of electricity were running through her as is tongue ran over and over again on her now engorged clitoris. Anne was almost in a trance state having never experienced such pleasure never before in her like. She was whimpering with pleasure mouthing endearment at him.

'Ooh darling Igor, ooh please go on. My darling you are so good. Oh god this must be heaven.'

Within minutes she was in the throes of the first ever orgasm in her life and seemed to have absolutely no control on her flailing limbs and writhing torso. As her moaning and whimpering started getting louder Igor pressed one hand against her mouth to control the sounds, which might be heard by others in the house. But he never took his mouth away from her cunt, concentrating on giving her absolute pleasure his lips teasing her clitoris and her labia. It was only when the throes of her orgasm were dying away that he did lift his head away from her crotch, covered in her womanly juices. Anne took several minutes to recover from the intensely pleasurable first orgasm. He held her in his arms tightly limbs entangled, letting her get used to him being in close proximity.

When she did finally open her eyes to face him it was absolute love and devotion she had in her eyes.

'Darling that was the most amazing thing anybody has done for me ever in my life. I suppose that must be an orgasm I had. Oh how can I ever thank you.'

'Ssshhhh. It's alright Anne. Igor like to do it for you. Now do you want more pleasure?'

'Oh, you mean..'

'Do you want me to fuck you now.'

The words sounded almost brutally vulgar, but the tone of his voice and the expression on his face and eyes as he said it, made it sound more like a love poem.

Anne could only nod in assent.

12