Lessons in Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On about his fifth rapid plunge up into her, she started shaking uncontrollably. By his seventh deep plunge, she could no longer hold back her passion, and she began to moan, "Fuck me, my STUD, fuck me." Withdraw and plunge, withdraw and plunge. "Fuck me, my loving husband! FUCK me." Withdraw and plunge, withdraw and plunge, upward, steadily upward into her hot, moist, juicy slit as she rode him. Her moan now turned to a scream to "FUCK me!"

As he plunged up into her again, Latina could no longer hold back her passion. With a long, low howl, rather like the "OWWWW-OOOO" of a coyote, she released a flood of warm pussy juice, rushing and gushing all over the thickness of his deeply-buried cock head and shaft, as her contracting pussy muscles squeezed and clamped down so tight on his cock, that he could no longer withdraw from her warm, moist, fleshy folds. As her sweet, gentle, loving husband fucked her ever deeper and harder, Latina's angelic face lit up with a glowing, moaning smile of the most heavenly pleasure. This is what she had wanted, longed for, hungered for, and dreamed of all her life, and now Madame Zora's lessons in magic were making those long-ago feverish dreams into sweet reality, right here and right now.

Feeling these tangible expressions of her love for him, squeezing and soaking his pulsating shaft, he whispered to her "I'm going to EXPLODE!"

"Yes, PLEASE do!" she replied, loosening her pussy's death- grip on his cock, just enough for him to pull all the way back to the cock-head, and then plunge fast and deep back up into her, releasing a warm, wonderful flood of his white, sticky, creamy come against her moist inner walls, just as he plunged up into her.

* * * * *

Well, that's my story of how I learned the fifteen most powerful magical words in the universe, in four easy lessons that were FUN to practice, and what magic resulted from them. If you are in a serious, committed relationship, that ALONE is magic, but proper use of these 15 words will VASTLY multiply that magic. I would recommend using these phrases in this order:

1. I love you.

2. Eat me, please.

3. I want to suck your cock.

4. Fuck me, baby.

That sequence seems to work best for my Frank and me. But shhhh! All of this magic is so VERY powerful, that it must remain our little secret. OK?