All Comments on 'Lessons on Making Out'

by VV_Valiant

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was fucking hot

Old theme... very well done.

clownie7clownie7over 16 years ago
WOW

Great...Kept me stroking on every word

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyover 16 years ago
Great

Very hot. I didn't think I'd like a story with such a common premise, but I was pleasantly surprised. And there was enough action that I never lost my jerk. Always good.

Build took a little long. Not that I want to get straight into hardcore shit, but there was a bit too much exposition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic...

...do we hear about her friend? Threesome maybe? either way, great work!

DoradoDoradoover 16 years ago
NICE!

I really enjoyed this one and the way the excitement built. Geat job!

Nash47Nash47over 16 years ago
Very Hot

Great the way you built up the story, increasing the intensity. Yes, a definite cock stroker. Any more adventures of Jake and Nadia in store?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Spot on!!

We want more..Do we hear about her friend?

hornacekhornacekover 16 years ago
check your time

He's 18, but he's leaving for college in a year?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job

Good! Good! Keep up the pace. More! More please. The idea of introducting his friends is hot too.

madusanmadusanalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Wow great writing. Would have like the continuation with her girlfriends. I was incredibly hard reading this one.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I'd love some more of this story

But I'm supposing that's a dream

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 12 years ago
Nice!

Loved the way this story slowly built up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dialogue

As usual in these stories the dialogues makes me hoot with laughter. Try to imagine what people would really say - and people are not animated porn mags.

filipina_bloodfilipina_bloodalmost 11 years ago
it was good

you could write better though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like it. I'm for it. I support it!

I admire how relatable the characters seemed, even without much background. The pacing was very good during the initial make out session, seeming pretty realistic yet still quite hot. Sadly the actual sex seemed like it jus kinda happened and then it was over; some more in depth description might have helped with that part.besides that one kink I loved this story. Something about Nadia and Jake just did it for each other, and this story really just did it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned Good

The kind of story you read with one hand down in your jeans. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nadia's got dibs.

"Don't go thinking it'll be tomorrow though Jake," she said with a grin. "It'll take a little time. I'll need to drops some hints, get some reactions, you know how it is." "No problem Nadia, can we can practice more while you're kicking it around?" "I was counting on it Jake, you look like you're about ready to go again now." "Want to fuck you big sister's pussy again," she said with a smile." "Oh god Nadia, am I ever," Jake exclaimed. "I don't even know how many times I've jacked-off thinking about you." "Your body is so fucking hot Nadia, I could fuck you all night long!" "Oh Jake, I'm so glad to hear you say that, why don't you lay on your back for me?" I did as my sister said, my hard cock standing up, pointing toward my face. She crawled on top of me, her tits swaying as she did. She moved over me until her face was looking down at mine. I wanted to fuck my sister more than I've wanted anything else before. Nadia was smiling at me as she took my cock and guided it to her tight pussy opening. She positioned the head of my cock against her pussy lips and slid down. Being so wet, my member entered her this time with relative ease. As she began to ride my cock, I slid my hands up her stomach to her tits for fondling. Nadia moaned as I did, and began to ride me harder. "Oh god Jake, I love you!" "You've got a great cock!" "I've never had one this big before." "I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow." she said with a giggle."Oh Nadia, your pussy is heaven!" "My cock is in heaven!" "I love you so much!" With that, my sister looked at me with a lustful stare I've never seen before. She began to bounce on my cock with a vengeance, breathing even faster, and moaning loudly. I thrust up as hard as I could into her sweet, cock gripping pussy. After we both came, it wasn't long before we were going at it again. We ended up fucking three more times that night. What an experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A hot turn-on!

Loved the physical description of Nadia. That is always helpful. Would like to have had a bit more specifics of Nadia's "package" as seen through Jake's eyes but these 2 were in heat and obviously there just wasn't time. Yep, I enjoyed this. Just wish there had been follow-up chapters. A five and then some! -bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope she got knocked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous