All Comments on 'Lessons that Last Ch. 01'

by lilmissj95

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
writing

Very well written. I liked everything about the story even though domination/submission is not my thing. You seem to prefer a more realistic approach to sex and I agree. I hope you keep this up--you are good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

An excellent start to an on-going series. I like that there's a nice, gradual build to the sexual tension, and that the power dynamic changes from Justine to Matt as it progresses. Also, I like how there's a bit of a fake out in the beginning, where it seems like Matt could be a male student oggling a female teacher, but then when the bell rings, it's been the reverse all along. Even the story's description on the main literotica page is coy, carefully using pronouns in a misdirecting way. Very nicely done. I'm looking forward to the (hopefully soon) upcoming chapter 2. Given the pace so far, I imagine that Justine and Matt won't go quite all the way just yet, but that it will still be very hot. Perhaps a little bondage might be introduced, to help Justine 'learn the ropes', as it were? ;) Thanks again for writing, it's much appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
deeelish

can't wait for chapter 2

BosslashBosslashalmost 11 years ago
Solid start

Enjoyed it. Keep it up!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
"The Sun Almost Rises"?

I think you meant Hemmingway's "The Sun Also Rises", unless the teacher misspoke (I have not read any further than that so far)

-Rei

RobJWings051925RobJWings051925almost 11 years ago
I hope this isn't the last encounter..

Really sexy interaction between the characters with great build and excellent payoff, I love what you did with the whole story. The fact that he is so dominant but uses that to give her such a powerful orgasm after taking control, now that is how you teach somebody a lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need chapter 2 now,

More more more/

GoldzGoldzover 10 years ago
Great start to your story!!

I can't wait to hear what else Matt gets to do to Justine ^.~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

Please continue the story. *fidgeting*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous