Lessons that Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facing Matt, Justine sidled up against the front of his desk, bracing herself against it as she pulled herself up to full height, pushing her chest out.

"It doesn't sound like there's much to discuss here, Mr Hamilton," Justine said defiantly. "And I have to be at cheer practice in a couple of minutes."

"No, you have to be in detention with me in a couple of minutes," said Matt. "I've already spoken to Ms Sanderson about it. I told her that you haven't been taking my classes seriously, which isn't far from the truth, is it?"

Justine's eyes flicked up to meet Matt's. Getting no response, Matt continued.

"She completely understands. You can't stay on the squad if your grades start to fall, after all."

Leaning on the student desk behind him, Matt shifted his body forward slightly, his hands open in front of him, a sincere smile on his face.

"Justine, I want to help you here. I want you to get more out of our classes."

Matt paused.

"I want to put more respect into our relationship."

A red-hot anger rose up within Justine, thinking of so many retorts. How this wasn't the way to do that, holding her back after school, pulling her out of training, talking down to her.

As she chewed those thoughts over in her head, though, Justine found herself noticing Matt's calm, open stance; the broad, squared-off shoulders; the genuine, and kind of cute, smile; the tantalizing bulge in his...

Justine blinked and quickly looked away, realizing that she had been staring at her teacher's crotch again. She tried to refocus, but it was like the anger had been knocked out of her.

Justine didn't know what to say. She stared into Matt's eyes, mindlessly fidgeting with a stray tress of hair hanging over her shoulder.

Matt rolled his eyes in mock disbelief, letting out a bit of a chuckle.

"So, is that all this is about?" he asked, shaking his head a little.

"Look, it's not..." Justine began, but Matt cut her off.

"It's fine, really," said Matt calmly, his deep voice rolling over Justine. "There's really no need for excuses. You caught me yesterday. Today, I caught you. Don't worry. It's natural to look."

"And you might like what you see, anyway," Matt finished.

Justine found her eyes drawn back toward her teacher, and this time they lingered. As if for the first time, Justine found herself appraising Matt's figure.

She noticed his shoulders, broad from years of college football, and the way they tapered down to his thin waist, honed in the gym and the pool. Justine also noticed his deep, blue eyes and how they...

With unexpected ferocity, a wave of heat surged up Justine's body, a breathless gasp escaping her lips. Knocked forward, Justine rested one hand on her thigh, half propping herself up.

What was that? Justine thought, and even as the wave passed, she registered a warm tingle in her belly.

A shadow passed over Justine's lap, and as she looked up, she found herself staring again into Matt's concerned blue eyes, their faces suddenly uncomfortably close.

"Justine, what's wrong?" Matt asked gently, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Can I help?"

Before she had a chance to think about it, another wave came over Justine, only this time she pushed herself off the desk and pressed her lips against Matt's.

Taken aback by the sudden contact, Matt hovered for a second, muscle memory kicking in, his lips returning her advances. With every ounce of self-control he had, Matt placed a hand either side of Justine's shoulders and pushed back, levering her off him.

"What the fuck, Justine?" Matt growled, an angry furrow etched deep in his forehead. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Justine's eyes opened wide as she searched around for an answer, momentarily unable to believe what she'd just done.

"I... uh..." she whispered, scrambling for an answer, an excuse, anything.

As she stood there, her mind casting around in a confused fog, Justine closed her eyes. In the darkness, she felt the warm tingling in her belly beating anew, spreading down and down and down.

What is happening to me? she thought.

Justine felt a hand press against her waist and, opening her eyes, found herself almost pressed against Matt's solid, muscular chest. His other hand cupped her chin, firmly pushing her head up until she met his blue eyes again.

"Don't worry about what's happening," he said simply. "Just let me help you with it."

This time, Matt pressed his mouth against Justine's, his lips massaging her own. Justine let out a moan, opening her jaw just slightly, letting Matt gently slide his tongue into her mouth.

Justine's eyes opened wide in disbelief as she registered the tip of her teacher's tongue pressing sensually against her own. She slid her hands up, ready to lever him off, but a tremor shuddered through her body, an electric shock issuing from deep in her belly, and she found her hands back on the edge of the desk, gripping hard.

Matt caressed Justine's smooth curves, his hands running over her illicit body, settling on that cute ass he had admired for so long. Finally, he was here. He squeezed her cheeks through the thin material of her dress, rolling them in his fingers.

Breaking their embrace for a second time, Matt stepped back, carefully prizing Justine's mouth from his own, still keeping one hand on her ass. A smug, cock-sure smile spread across his face as he looked down at Justine, her body visibly trembling.

Justine could barely think around the tiny tremors racking her body as she stared up at the new-found object of her lust.

Justine was crazy horny. There was no way of denying it. She just didn't know why.

"I knew you wanted it," Matt growled, running his other hand up her thigh and underneath her dress. He could feel the heat radiating from her mound already.

Justine bit her bottom lip as she felt Matt's hand creeping higher, dragging his nails teasingly across the soft flesh of her inner thigh as she leaned back further onto his desk.

"Do you want this?" Matt asked, leaning into Justine again and pressing his lips roughly against hers, not waiting for an answer. Justine pressed back fiercely against the kiss, pushing her tongue deep into Matt's mouth over and over.

"Do you want this?" Matt asked again, more insistently this time, breaking their kiss, and pressing the tips of his fingers against the thin material of her panties. Matt's already stiff cock hardened further in his pants as he felt a slimy wetness spread across his fingertips.

Justine let out a small whimper, the fog of confusion still rolling through her head as she considered her teacher's question.

Want what?

What want?

Justine was caught between her sudden, intense desire and her need for control.

Want...? Oh...

Another, stronger bolt of lust shot through Justine as she felt Matt's thick fingers pressing against the damp patch on her panties. Her body fell back onto the desk, propping herself up on her elbows, as she craned her neck to look directly at her teacher.

Matt's smile broadened as Justine fell backwards, and he took the opportunity to slide her dress further up her body, hoisting it under ass. Looking down, Matt had the perfect view.

Justine's panties hugged her creamy thighs, the red threads crosshatched into a fine mesh through which her bare pussy was just visible. Her faint, pink rosebud sat just an inch below the waistband, opening out into her long, bloated lips that were pressed obscenely against the tight fabric.

How often I've fantasized about this, Matt thought. And the reality is so much better.

Getting down on his knees between Justine's legs, Matt licked his lips as he watched the thin mesh fabric rubbing over Justine's wet pussy.

"Please, Mr Hamilton?" Justine moaned, not entirely sure what she was asking for, but wiggling her hips impatiently, nonetheless.

Matt's breath caught in his throat as he watched a small teardrop of Justine's juices collect at the very base of her pussy, seeping through her panties and hanging languidly over his desk.

"Please, what?" he asked, staring intently at the small drop.

Justine pushed herself further up onto her arms, struggling to see her teacher as he leaned in closer to her pussy. How this had happened, she wasn't sure, but that just didn't seem to matter right now. Another shock of pleasure bolted up Justine's spine, and her legs jerked wildly.

"Oh. Please... please eat my pussy," Justine groaned as the pleasure subsided.

"Please eat my pussy, Sir," Matt said commandingly, hooking his fingers into Justine's waistband and wiggling her panties down. He placed them very deliberately down on the desk next to Justine's writhing body, before turning his attention back to her wet, glistening pussy.

"God, I should have known you'd be a crazy, little slut," Matt said, a little maliciously.

Justine's eyes glazed over, Matt's deep voice drilling into her head and a feeling of victory settling over her as she felt him remove her panties.

Matt began to kiss up and down Justine's inner thighs, careful not to brush up against her now exposed pussy. He bit deep into the soft flesh, alternating between his lips and his teeth, building her expectations.

"Oh, fuck! Please eat my pussy, Mr Hamilton," Justine whimpered, crossing her legs around Matt's head, pulling him closer.

The smell of Justine's honey wafted over Matt, the hairs on the back of his neck pricking up with excitement as her pungent muskiness filled his nostrils. He could never get over the smell of a girl on heat: neither pleasant nor unpleasant, but irresistible, nonetheless.

Her pussy was completely shaved, lips deliciously bloated, desperately ready for him.

"Whatever you want, Justine," Matt said and, gripping her thighs in either hand, he pressed in.

Matt ran the tip of his tongue delicately along the full length of Justine's lips, just barely spreading them, letting her lips communicate vibrations of pleasure to her clit.

Justine moaned, the confused fog gradually receding out of her mind entirely as she finally felt Matt's flesh connect with her own.

Running his tongue back and forth, Matt dipped the tip in slightly further each time, until he had finally pushed Justine's lips aside entirely, exposing her throbbing tunnel.

Matt's cock was itself throbbing, aching to be freed from his briefs as the engorged head leaked pre-cum. But, he ignored it. There would be plenty of time for that later.

Justine began to grind her pussy against Matt's tongue, trying to graze her clit against it. Matt grinned and leaned in closer, pressing his nose against her lips and taking a deep breath, smelling her wetness and frustration.

Sliding a hand down, he rubbed his cock through his pants, smacking his lips loudly and licking Justine's wetness from them. As he looked closer at Justine's pussy, he could see tiny contractions rippling over her the exposed flesh, her pink lips stretching open momentarily, exposing her tiny, distending hole, and then suddenly closing again.

"Fuck! You have a perfect pussy, Justine," Matt cooed, pushing one of Justine's legs up and back with one hand, which pulled her pussy lips back further, giving him a proper view of her clenching hole.

Justine mumbled something incoherently as Matt admired her pussy, impatiently snaking her hand down over her tummy, only to have it swatted away by Matt.

"Na, ah," Matt said, before delicately inserting just the very tip of his own finger into her slick tunnel. Matt could immediately feel the suction on his skin as Justine's pussy greedily tried to suck even more of his finger into her. Matt had never felt anything like this before.

Only too happy to oblige, Matt sank his finger into the knuckle and then, without much of a pause, to the very base.

A long, low moan escaped Justine's lips as she felt Matt's finger slide into her, and then just as suddenly, curve up against the roof of her pussy and pull back out again. Painfully slowly, over and over, Matt buried his finger into Justine, hooked it up and then slid it back out again.

Leaning in, Matt pressed his tongue against Justine's clit, flicking it skilfully each time he pumped his finger out of her pussy. Justine's moaning quickly devolved into breathy grunts, placing her hands on the back of Matt's head and pushing her hips up against his face.

Matt built a steady rhythm around each forceful thrust of Justine's hips.

Grind.

Stroke.

Lick.

Grind.

Stroke.

Lick.

Deep in her abdomen, Justine could feel something stirring. The hot tingle just behind her pussy was throbbing now, throbbing in time with Matt's ministrations. A dull, almost painful, clenching that pushed the tingling up into her chest and out through her legs.

Grind.

Stroke.

Lick.

Grind.

Stroke.

Lick.

Matt could feel an extra sensation now around his finger, and against his tongue. The soft, pink flesh of Justine's pussy was trembling, and her spasms were coming faster and stronger. Matt's mouth broadened into an impossible grin as he continued licking her clit.

She was close.

Justine craned her head up, just able to make out the top of Matt's head as it bobbed back and forth in time with his licking. A pained grimace spread across her red face, screwing up her eyes, her breasts heaving with each desperate pant, her brain turning to mush.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck." Justine chanted rhythmically.

Matt picked up the pace now, feverishly lapping at her clit as he rubbed his finger firmly over her g-spot.

"Oh fuuuuck. I'm gonna cuuuuum," Justine howled, her legs thrashing out, almost knocking Matt to the side. Grasping her thighs firmer, and holding her down against the desk, Matt jammed his finger deep inside, flicking his tongue across Justine's clit at a crazed pace.

Justine could feel a hot shiver spread out across her body, radiating out from her pussy, her muscles clenching and unclenching uncontrollably. The shivering turned into shaking, which in turn gave way to spasms that rocked her whole body.

She could hardly believe it, but her teacher was about to give her the most intense orgasm of her life. A long, low moan escaped her lips.

"Oooooooooh... Mr Haaaamiltooooooon."

Justine caught a glimpse of Matt eagerly eating out her pussy, and with that image seared in her brain, began thrashing against the desk. Throughout, Matt continued to assault her clit and her g-spot, urging her on, deeper and deeper into orgasm.

"Oh my God, Mr Hamilton, you are... fuck... you are..." Justine squealed, tensing her body up completely, hanging as if in suspended animation for seconds. Her body quaked and her squeal became a strangled groaning, her pussy clamping down on Matt's finger.

Finally, Justine collapsed, her legs splayed awkwardly over Matt's shoulders, deep, shuddering breaths punctuating the newly minted silence in the classroom.

Matt sat back, wiping a hand across his mouth, satisfied with his handiwork. Standing up, he leant back, admiring the sweaty, teenage body sprawled across his desk. He reached over and picked up the red panties that were half-crumpled under Justine's thigh.

Slowly, Justine came to, blinking rapidly to clear the black spots from her vision. The first thing to register was her English teacher's face, a smug smile plastered across his face. The second was the wet mess between her legs.

Sitting up, Justine pursed her lips together, completely confused. She had just had the greatest orgasm of her life. But, how the hell had she ended up having it on her teacher's desk in detention?

Matt put out a hand, which Justine hesitantly accepted, worried and confused about what this all meant. Straightening her skirt, Justine stepped away from the desk, turning as she watched Matt walk back around and sit behind it.

Justine noticed the red flash of material hanging loosely in his hand, and remembered that she wasn't wearing any panties. She couldn't work out why she was embarrassed about that, as an even deeper blush spread across her face.

"Can I... uh..." Justine murmured, her eyes gesturing towards her panties.

Matt looked at his hand, and then back to Justine, before opening his desk drawer and dropping the panties inside it.

"No, I don't think so," Matt said. "I'll be keeping them. But, you can go now if you want. I think detention's over."

Justine stood there for several seconds, staring at her teacher with an expression of shock on her face. Matt met her stare, raising his eyebrows, daring her to challenge him.

Finally, Justine turned, her head numb, lost for what else to do. Picking up her bag, she headed for the door, taking one last glance back before walking out.

Matt leaned back in his chair, taking a deep breath, the strong smell of Justine's pussy still fresh in the classroom.

Not a bad start, he thought, a smug grin spreading across his face.

12