Let it Snow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my head back, and concentrated on finger-fucking her faster. And faster. Her hips began bucking and twisting, pushing at my hands as I continued pounding away.

She released my arms, where I knew I'd have bruises tomorrow, grabbed her nipples, twisted and opened her mouth, as her body wrenched to the side. Her legs clamped down on my arm as she began cumming. I kept my hand pounding into her, as she twisted back and forth, her hands mauling her breasts.

I pulled my fingers out, and licked them hungrily. She lay there for a minute, panting hard. I rubbed my cock slowly, watching her naked body come down. She turned on her side, and looked at me.

She licked her lips, and looked at my dick.

I chuckled. "Sorry, not yet."

She reached over, and grabbed my dick.

"I think I can change your mind." She grinned.

I smiled back, reached over to her hips, and turned her body so that the top half of her chest was lying on the sofa, and her knees were touching the ground. I removed her hand from my cock, and moved behind her.

I grabbed her hips with one hand, and guided my cock in-between her legs.

"Mmm." She purred, as I found her hole and started sliding in. She gasped slightly, her pussy still a little sore from the finger-fucking I had just given her. Yes, well, she'd get over it.

I took a deep breath, remembered she was drenched, and rammed my cock in her. Her head shot straight up, and her pussy clenched down on my shaft at this intrusion.

I reached under her chest, and grabbed one breast, my nails digging in. My hips began pushing forward and back, driving my dick inside her. After a few strokes, her pussy began to relent, loosening up slightly. My cock arched inside her, rubbing against her flesh.

She responded by pushing back against me, her chest pressed against me. My hand, a mind of it's own, lashed out at her cheeks several times, spanking her hard. She grunted with each smack, and pushed back against me harder.

She wanted more. Splendid.

I twisted her tit in my hand, and smacked her ass hard, as my cock began plunging inside her at a faster tempo. Her body began writhing again. I switched my hands, torturing one breast, and smacking her ass repeatedly.

Her ass began turning red under my not-so-gentle ministrations; it made me screw her harder. She loved it, the little stripper whore. I pulled my dick back, and slammed it in hard. I released her ravaged breasts, grabbed her hair, and began driving my hips harder into her pussy.

I leaned forward, slid one finger down between her cheeks, and began pressing against her other hole. She cursed out loud, as my finger tip forced it's way inside her. She began cursing repeatedly as her entire body lurched back against me.

I pressed my cock inside her, and grabbed her hips with one hand. Holding it inside her, I began swiveling my hips, grinding my crotch into her. Leaning my chest back, my finger began thrusting in and out of her other hole.

I could feel her body trying to fight me, desperately wanting to get fucked by my cock, but I didn't care. She was going to get screwed, but it would be my way. Nothing more.

I pulled my cock out of her, and began fucking her as fast as I could. She responded eagerly, spreading her legs, as I pounded away at her raw pussy. My hips rammed in quick and hard, and I could see her body spiraling upwards again.

I smacked her ass, and grabbed her hair, yanking her head backwards.

"Cum, you fucking whore." I cursed at her.

"Cum. Now."

Her jaw dropped, her head pulled forward slightly, and I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my cock. I pushed inside her, and left my rigid cock entrenched between her lips. Her body convulsed once, then again, as her orgasm wracked her naked, lust-filled body.

I released her hair, and rubbed her back soothingly, as her breathing slowly came back down to almost normal. I lifted her onto the couch, and sat next to her, massaging her flesh.

"Jesus..." She whispered hoarsely. "I feel drained."

"Not me, " I remarked pointedly.

She turned her head and flashed a big smile. I leaned back, and her lips parted; her mouth voraciously sunk down on my cock, head thrusting up and down. I could hear her breathing thought her nose tiredly. Those orgasms had taken a bit out of her.

I didn't care.

"Hmm." I moaned, as her wet mouth sucked and licked and teased my shaft. Her head started bouncing up and down, face-fucking my cock. I groaned again, louder, which just seemed to spur her on.

Her lips tightened around my sensitive tip, which made my body arch. Her mouth sucked harder, one hand barely wrapped around the shaft, pumping hard. My head tossed backwards.

"Christ, you're good," I panted. I saw that she had put one hand between her legs, and started rubbing herself. She was masturbating her clit, while she sucked me off.

She moaned into my cock, turning herself on, while she blew me. Her neck constricted as she used her mouth like vise, fucking and sucking on my cock like there was no tomorrow.

I felt my balls tighten as she continued her face-fuck.

"Fuck," I cursed. Her body tensed, as my cock exploded into her mouth. I felt her moan loudly as she sucked and swallowed every drip pouring out of my dick. Her continued bouncing, fingers stroking my shaft, as her body shuddered again. Her hips squeezed down around her hand as she came once more.

Her mouth tightened, cum still blowing upwards. Her body gyrated against me, as the waves crashed over her. She gulped once, then again, letting the orgasm run through her body, as she scrambled to suck all my cum down.

I collapsed backwards, her mouth still attached to my cock. Her moans were stimulating my shaft, which began tapering off, thankfully.

Now, I was drained.

I rested my head against the sofa, and grabbed the throw-blanket. I pulled her head up, and kissed her forehead.

"Hmm." She purred tiredly. She rested her against my chest. I pulled the blanket over both of us.

Seconds later, we both passed out.

--

I woke up abruptly, the alarm on my cell phone going off. Didn't I just fall asleep? Damn.

I saw a piece of paper sitting on the end table. I grabbed it, wiped my sleepy eyes, and read it.

"Had a great time. Call me later? –Adrienne."

Her number was scrawled on the bottom of the paper. Well, I think I'd be calling her later. What I'd say... well, I had all day to figure that out. I collapsed back into the sofa

I looked at my clock, and debated whether or not to call in. Or, I could show up early and confuse the hell out of everyone.

I really wanted to sleep, but I didn't think it would hurt to show up on time, for once. I walked towards the shower, tossing the blanket onto the floor.

--

Exhausted, but relaxed, I pulled into the school parking lot minutes later. I walked through the doors, and walked into the office, nodding at the secretary.

"Nice of you to ge-" She started.

"Shove it," I snapped. I grabbed my mail, and walked out of the office. Her jaw was open in shock, but I didn't care. I was early, and had work to do.

I read through the daily memos and mindlessly walked to my classroom. As I turned the corner to my room, I saw a figure standing by the door. I looked up, and my heart stopped.

Her.

Dressed in a semi-professional suit, blonde hair pulled back, was my ex-girlfriend, Liza.

I took a deep breath, and looked down.

"Hi." I said calmly, heart pounding.

"Hey," She said softly. "I looked for you yesterday at the faculty meeting, but you weren't there."

"Yeah, I didn't feel like going." I walked around her, and keyed open my door.

She followed me inside, as I dropped my briefcase on my desk. She was quiet for a moment.

"You really should've gone, there was a lot of information that's imp-"

I broke in.

"You mean, I should've gone because you wanted to talk to me, and because the other teachers aren't very happy with me?" I asked, blood starting to rise.

"Yes. No. I mean..."

"Is there something you want?" I snapped. "I mean, why are you here?"

Her head bowed.

"I just... hoped we could talk."

My eyebrows shot up, and the floodgates opened.

"Okay. Let's talk. The other teachers aren't exactly my fans right now, are they? And why is that, Elizabeth?" I asked angrily.

She stood there silently.

"That is because they think I'm the reason we broke up. Some of these teachers have known you since you were a little girl, so when they hear that I cheated on you, they automatically hate me."

I walked up to her.

"But we both know that's not the truth, though, right? Somehow, they haven't found out the truth. The truth being that you cheated on me. That you hooked up with those two guys. That you went on that trip, the trip I asked you not to go on, and you did the one thing... the one thing," my voice started to rise, "that I always told you not to do."

"You betrayed my trust," I yelled. "You cheated on me. And now... you want to talk?"

I stared at her, tears pouring down her cheek.

"Fuck off." I snarled. I opened the classroom door, and waited. Sobbing, she turned around and walked out. I slammed the door shut, my body on edge. I sat in the chair, rigid and pissed off.

I looked out the window, and cursed. The buses were here. I closed my eyes, and forced my mind and body to relax.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. Inside was a crumpled piece of paper that I had dredged out of the garbage yesterday. The "reminder note" that I had said until December 13th. Looking at the calendar, I realized I had around 4 weeks to decide.

Why, wait? I swiveled over to the computer, and quickly wrote a short, polite letter, letting my supervisor know that I would teach up until X-mas. I didn't feel like sticking it out here until the end of the school year. Enough was enough.

As the students piled in for homeroom, my shoulders felt lighter; that "mythical" weight did exist, I mused.

--

3 hours later, and I was in a decent mood. I had dropped the letter off in the department head's mailbox, and classes had gone well. The students were a bit jumpy, it being Friday and all, but I felt more relaxed and happy than I had in weeks.

I liked teaching. I just didn't like teaching there. Part of it was because of her, and part was because the faculty had snubbed me for so long. I was fairly certain, even without an education degree, that I could get another part-time job teaching somewhere else.

Preferably, far away from here.

And that suited me just fine. I was distracted from my musings by the sound of my cell phone vibrating. I grabbed it out of my jacket, fortunate that it hadn't gone off during a prep period, and not an actual class. Considering how many times I've yelled at students about their phones going off, the hypocrisy would've done me in.

"Hello?" I asked, not recognizing the number.

"Um, hey. It's me." A female voice said.

"Uhhh..." I said, jokingly.

"It's Adrienne."

"Oh, hey." I leaned forward. "You left without saying goodbye this morning." I said, half-joking, half-accusatory.

"I didn't want to wake you, plus..." her voice trailed off.

"Plus...?" I probed.

"There were pictures of you and some blonde all over the place." She said flatly.

"Ah." I said, my face turning red. "Sorry about that. She's my ex, it just happened recently."

"Oh, okay." She sounded relieved. "Well, I was calling to see what you were doing tonight."

"Nothing so far." I said, thinking.

"I'm working tonight at the club, you should come down, and buy me a lap dance."

I looked out the window, watching the freezing rain come down. This probably wasn't the best time to get involved with anyone, but...

"Yeah," I grinned. "Sounds like a good idea. What time do you start dancing?"

"Really? Great!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. "My shift ends around 9 or 10. Stop by any time after that."

"Got it. Catch you then."

"See you later," She said softly, and then hung up.

I kept looking out the window at the dreary sky. The timing was bad, but last night had been hot.

I wanted more.

--

I went home and passed out for a couple hours. Due to last night's activities, and the lack of sleep, I was exhausted. I slept well, which was a plus. I rolled out of bed around 7:30pm, showered and made some dinner.

I popped into my truck and headed over to the strip joint. I had been to a few, but they had all been little bars, with not much more than a pole and a couple half-skanks dressed in slutty outfits.

This place, though, had plush carpets, nice table, and women walking around in some expensive lingerie. I was impressed, more so by the huge bodyguards standing in one corner, presumably where there were VIP rooms.

All in all, the club was upscale, and had a nice selection of scotch, to boot. I managed to get a glass from a waitress, without paying $30 for a lap dance, which was tricky, as she sat down in my lap and wiggled her ass when she dropped off my drink. Sneaky, but I wasn't ready for that kind of fun yet.

A minute later, the music started up again. I had apparently come in during a break, which made no sense at all, but it wasn't my business. My jaw dropped when a busty, curvy redhead walked out in a small lace robe, high heels and several undergarments.

I leaned forward. Well, now they had my attention. As she danced, clothes were discarded (peeled off, really), until she was down to nothing but her panties. She jumped up onto the pole, her legs and thighs twisted around, and slid down to the floor, upside down.

Um, Yummy. I walked up to the stage, sat down, pulled out some cash, and waited. As she made her way to several of the men – and one woman... Go feministizas! – She pulled singles out of their hands, and did a little jiggle, a quick dance.

I may be a teacher, but I'm not cheap. As she approached me, I held out two fives in front of my face. She got in front of me and reached down for the money. Keeping it just out of her reach, I managed to get close enough where I could speak without shouting over the music.

"They gave you singles, here's two fives. Earn your money, and you've got an easy lap dance after you're done here." I said.

Her eyes brightened as she reached down in-between my knees, and ran her hand up my thigh. I expected her not to go near the crotch, but her hands settled on it, and squeezed several times, while she leaned over, and pressed her head down towards my waist.

She unbuttoned my shirt, and ran two nails up my chest, as her tongue slid up my neck, then licked my ear. One hand snaked around my neck, grabbing the money, while the other tugged provocatively on my zipper.

Then she kissed me on the cheek, and moved on.

Heh. Tease. I was impressed.

I went back to the table, thankful that I had worn black pants. Yeah, I was in a strip club, but I did still appreciate certain modesties.

I waited for her to get off stage, and decided I was going to need a lap dance. As she disappeared off-stage, presumably to change, I wondered when Adrienne would make an appearance.

Like a light turning on, I had an idea. It was a very devilish idea, as a matter of fact.

The redhead came out, and worked the tables. Yeah, she was a pro. She came over to my seat, and promptly sat down on my lap, wiggling her ass. They must teach that to everyone here, I thought.

"So," She purred. "You were saying?"

"Actually, I have a better idea than buying a lap dance for me." I grinned.

She looked disappointed. "Oh, really?" She said, not interested.

"Yeah," I whispered in her ear for a couple seconds, as her face brightened quickly.

"Yeah, I think that can work..." she thought for a second. "You're dirty." She said with a laugh. "I like it. It'll be about 10 or 20 minutes, okay?"

"You got it." I said, sitting back, as she went to a couple other tables, attempting to peddle her...um..."wares".

And so I waited.

--

I nursed my drink through 4 more girls, none of whom appealed to me in the slightest. Starting off with a hot girl, and going through several decent-but-nothing-special girls was not a good way to keep my attention.

The lights changed, as Nine Inch Nails started pumping through the speakers. I leaned forward, much more interested now that real music was being used.

And there she was. Adrienne sauntered out on stage, wearing a black tank top, and little lace shorts. The look was different, but when she started twisting around the pole, pumping her hips to the music, I paid little mind.

She turned her back to the audience, and bent away from us, her ass wiggling as she leaned forward. She looked out at me from between her legs, and winked.

I had a nice moment of ego, as I realized the stage was getting crowded with horny guys; I leaned back, secure in the knowledge that I had screwed the hell out of her last night, and that I was probably going to see more of her tonight, for free.

Let them have their lap dances.

I looked around for the redhead. She was currently straddling some guy in a uniform. While dry-humping the hell out of him, I caught her eye, and gestured towards the stage. The look on her face told me that she was thoroughly enjoying the gentleman, especially when I caught her hand move between her legs, rubbing slowly. She nodded her head at me, and continued her dance.

I turned back to the stage, and watched the now-topless Adrienne press her boobs in some guy's face. I looked around, gestured to a slim brunette for another drink. She returned several minutes later, as Adrienne finished her set, and grabbed her clothes, and walked off-stage.

I took a sip of the scotch, and grinned. My head was starting to swim a little, which was good. A nice buzz was going to make this a lot more fun.

Several minutes later, Adrienne showed up, wearing a black bra, panties, and heels. The panties weren't really more than a piece of string and a bow on one side; the bra barely covered her nipples.

She promptly straddled my lap, and leaned into my ear.

"Hey, stranger." She grinned.

"Hey, babe." I smiled back, inhaling deeply. There was that scent of Jasmine again. "Nice show."

"Oh, you liked?" She asked, reaching behind her neck, and untying her bra. Her hips shifted, moving closer to my crotch.

"Um, yeah." I replied, eagerly watching the bra fall off, freeing her scrumptious breasts.

"Mmm.... good." She purred, leaning back in, tits pressed against me.

"Wait." I said suddenly, regaining my self-control. I grabbed my wallet, and pulled out some money. I held it up to her.

"I want a lap dance." I smirked. She raised an eyebrow.

"Back there." I pointed, back to the VIP rooms. Her lips curled in a mischievous smile.

"It costs extra for those," She said, standing up.

"Not a problem." I said, hiding a smile. She grabbed my hand, and walked me back towards the private entrance. She walked up to one of the security guys, and talked to him for a second, gesturing at me. He looked me over once, said something to her, she nodded and grabbed my hand again.

"We're in room 2, let's go," She said eagerly.

We walked down past a couple rooms, until we came to one that had a bronze '2' on it. She opened it, and walked in.

In the room was a circular couch, colored purple. Thick black carpet, and dark walls gave the room a very gothic feel, but we were not the only ones there.

Sitting on the couch, legs spread, was the redhead from earlier.

"Jennie?" Adrienne asked in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

The redhead, whose name I hadn't known, stood up and laughed.

"Your boy here bought you a lap dance, and I'm the one giving it to you." Jennie grabbed Adrienne by her shoulders, and pushed her down on the couch.

The little sex kitten was surprised, and tried to argue, but I sat down in a chair off to the side, and crossed my legs.