Let it Snow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The busty red-haired stripper reached down and began caressing Adrienne's breasts, to my immense satisfaction. Her hands rubbed and squeezed her tits, eliciting a moan from Adrienne.

Jennie leaned down and began sucking on her breasts, while her hands moved in-between Adrienne's legs, and started rubbing against that thong. Her hips lifted upwards as Jennie's fingers slid under the small triangle of lace, and rubbed her pussy.

It occurred to me that I was definitely getting more than my money's worth for this lap dance, but that thought vanished when Jennie's mouth slid up to Adrienne's, and they started kissing heavily. I could see their tongues entwined, as my hand reached in-between my legs, stroking myself.

The redhead's hands returned to Adrienne's breasts, but Adrienne had other things in mind. She grabbed Jennie's hand, and pressed it against her pussy, pushing one finger inside. Jennie's hand began playing and teasing Adrienne's lips as they continued making out. Adrienne growled audibly, pressing her legs together.

Jennie responded by pushing several fingers inside Adrienne at once. They broke away from their kiss, as Adrienne's head leaned back against the couch, breathing heavily. The redhead placed one knee on the couch, balancing herself, while her fingers slid in and out of Adrienne's twat with ease. Adrienne's hips began pumping back and forth, her body twisting on the couch.

She grabbed Jennie's other hand, and began sucking on them, while her own fingers reached down, slowly rubbing her clit. The entire scene was enough for me to unzip my pants and flagrantly stroke my own dick.

Adrienne started moaning, the fingers in her pussy, and clitoral masturbation sending her body into overdrive. Her moans got louder, until her hips lifted straight off the couch, Jennie's fingers pounding inside her. I watched, my hand moving up and down, while Adrienne came all over Jennie's hand. Jennie leaned down and kissed Adrienne again, fingers moving through each other's hair.

Adrienne say there, her naked body covered in sweat, as Jennie sat next to her, face flushed. She whispered something to Adrienne, and they both laughed. Jennie stood up, stretched, and looked ready to go.

"Wait," I said, standing, my cock sticking out of my pants. Adrienne looked down at me, with a smirk on her face.

I pulled my wallet out again, and grabbed a handful of cash.

I smirked.

"Make her eat you out." I said quietly. Adrienne's eyes shot open, as a sinister smile crept onto her face.

"You are dirty," She pronounced. "I like it." She smiled.

She turned around, and slid out of her panties. She sat next to Adrienne, who was still breathing hard.

She ran her fingers over Adrienne's breasts, and then over her pussy. Adrienne groaned in response.

"Honey," the redhead cooed, "Time to return the favor."

"On your knees." She commanded.

Adrienne looked over at me, lust in her eyes, nodded her head, and sunk to the ground. Her ass was facing my direction, which gave my wrist something else to move up and down about.

I watched as Jennie leaned back, one hand guiding Adrienne's face in-between her legs, the other sliding under her bra, squeezing her breasts. I watched Jennie's hand practically maul her own tit, twisting and scratching it harshly. Jesus, the girl liked it rough. And boy, did that thought turn me on.

From my angle, I could see Adrienne's tongue licking Jennie's pussy, much to Jennie's delight. She leaned her head back, fingers running through Adrienne's hair. I watch her bra come off, tits and nipples pinched and squeezed.

I got up, and moved closer, standing off to the side, watching as Adrienne's tongue lashed out at Jennie's clit. The redhead squealed, as Adrienne's lips began sucking and playing with her pussy.

Adrienne raised her head, and looked over at me, her face shiny with sweat and sex. She waved her ass at me, pleadingly.

I walked quickly behind her, and shed my pants to the floor.

I got on my knees, and slid my cock in-between her legs. I heard her moan into Jennie, as I slowly pumped in and out of her several times, pushing in deeper with each thrust.

Jennie's hands grabbed Adrienne's hips as she pressed her face into Adrienne's pussy. I saw her tongue licking up and down furiously, as Adrienne looked down in complete and utter lust. My cock pistoned in and out of Jennie, her tongue inside Adrienne's pussy.

The redhead's hands grabbed her nipples and twisted them quickly, as her pussy was invaded by Adrienne's tongue. I leaned over, and slid my hand in-between Adrienne's legs, and started rubbing her clit, while I fucked her.

She groaned louder, as I picked up the tempo, my cock driving deep inside her. I could see that Jennie was getting closer to an orgasm, so I grabbed Adrienne's head, and pressed it against Adrienne's pussy.

"Make her cum." I snapped. "Lick that pussy, whore."

They both moaned loudly, Adrienne again when I smacked her ass a couple times. The room echoed with sounds of my cock slamming inside her tight hole, as I felt her pussy clamp down. My finger, pressed against her clit, began pushing it into her hips.

Her body went still, and then exploded over both Jennie and me. I saw for the first time, two fingers inside Jennie's twat, as Adrienne licked her clit. As Adrienne came hard, Jennie's body lurched several times, and a small scream erupted from her, as her legs swung up around Adrienne's head, squeezing tight.

The two of them, locked in orgasm, was too much. I slammed my cock forward, and exploded inside Adrienne, cum blowing inside her hole. I kneeled there, my body being hit by waves, as all three of us came crashing down.

I pulled out, panting, and fell back on the floor. Adrienne sat back, and fell into my lap, while Jennie panted and pawed at herself.

"That," she said, breathing hard, "...was hot."

I nodded my head in agreement, cock aching. Jennie wearily grabbed her clothes, and started changing.

I looked at Adrienne. "You want to come back to my place?"

She nodded her head.

"What about you, red?" I called out.

Jennie laughed. "No, my shift has a couple hours to go. After that, I'm going home and jumping my boyfriend's bones. You two go play." She chuckled, discreetly picking up the money, and sauntered out.

"Meet me out by my truck in a couple minutes." I told her. She nodded and kissed me quickly, grabbed her clothes and walked out the door. I followed a minute or two later, buckling up.

I looked at the security guard as I walked past. He smirked at me, and nodded his head.

Damn, right.

--

The drive home was fast and furious. It was difficult to see, as she straddled my lap, grinding her hips into me. That was only a preview, because when we walked/groped our way into my apartment, she pushed me onto my bed, tore off her clothes, and unzipped my pants.

Seconds later, she was riding me. Her warm pussy slid up and down my shaft, as my hand reached around and grabbed her ass. She moaned, face flushed, as she sank down on my cock, hips squeezing and releasing.

She started gyrating her body, rocking her torso in circle. Her pussy sucked and released my shaft like a clamp. It was all I could do, not to push her off, slide behind her, and fuck her until she screamed.

She lifted her body off me, leaned back, hands on the other side of my legs and fucked me. She slammed up and down on my cock relentlessly, pursuing an orgasm for both of us.

She flipped forward over my chest, her ass and hips pounding downwards. As she bit my ear, my adrenaline rocketed, and I began raising my hips as she pushed down on me. In a matter of seconds, we were pounding into each other.

And a moment after that, we both convulsed loudly, explosions ravaging our bodies. Arms and fingers grabbed and twisted as we both wrenched our way though another orgasm.

My cock, stayed entrenched as we both passed out from exhaustion, moments later.

--

I opened my eyes, and rolled over to look at the clock. It was 10:30am. This time, Adrienne hadn't snuck out early. She had gotten up in the night, and thrown on one of my shirts. I had an odd sense of déjà vu, but worked through it.

I kissed her shoulder, gently rousing her from sleep.

"Hey," I murmured.

She groaned.

"Go' way." She grumbled.

I laughed.

"Nice try, this is my apartment." I said. "Now... get up!" I grabbed the blanket, and yanked it off her. I tossed the blanket onto the floor, laughing at her discomfort.

"You want breakfast?" I asked, throwing on some pants.

"Sure." She yawned.

Half an hour later, we were sitting in my kitchen, laughing and eating cereal. It was an odd feeling, having a normal conversation with a pretty girl. It didn't hurt that we had fucked each other's brains out last night, either.

I looked at the clock. "I need to get going, I've got this thing at the mall."

"The mall?"

"Yeah, I'm Santa Claus, if you'll believe."

"You're Santa? Awww..."

"Don't start."

"But that's so sweet." She started gushing.

She jumped on my lap.

"Really," she purred. "It's kinda hot too. Can I be your naughty elf?"

"Woman!" I cried out. "I need to go shower, and be there by 12."

She pouted for a moment.

"We should get together some time." She said hesitantly.

"Okay." I said.

"No, I mean... a date."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I don't normally... Even thought I work at the club, and things get crazy, I still try to have a normal life. I love working there, but I like to actually meet people, not have sex with them. This is different for me." She pushed her hair back, staring at me.

"Well, I just got out of this relationship, so..." I paused.

"Look," I said. "We take it slow, and see what happens. Deal?"

Her smile went from ear-to-ear. "Perfect." She leaned into my ear and whispered. "I like you."

I surprised myself by saying, "I like you, too."

A few minutes of heavy tongue action later, she went looking for her clothes and jacket. She had left her jacket at work, and wanted to borrow my leather jacket.

"Um, no." I said sternly.

She stood there, wearing it, half-naked underneath. I'm 6'4, and she's a foot shorter than me. She looked ridiculous.

"Please?" She laughed.

"No."

"I promise to-"

"No. Take it off. Now." I said.

Her eyes lit up. "I like that whole take-charge thing. It's hot."

"I've heard it before." I grinned.

I walked up to her, helping out of my jacket, leaned down and kissed her.

"Now go, or Santa's going to be very naughty, and no-show all the little bastards." I whispered.

"Bye, " she winked, walking out the door.

--

Ten minutes after she left, my cell phone rang again. I sighed, knowing I was going to be late. I looked at the name on almost didn't answer it.

I changed my mind.

"Hello, Liza." I said calmly.

"I'm sorry." She rushed out.

I blinked in surprise.

"I should've said that to you last month. And I didn't. And I'm sorry. Really, really sorry. You were right, trusting people has always been hard for you, and I let you down."

I sat there, overwhelmed.

"Thank you," I said quietly. "That's appreciated, but it doesn't really chan-"

"I want to try again." She said pleadingly.

"I'm sorry?" I almost laughed.

"Look, I screwed up, and I know I can't fix things, but I want to start over. We don't have to go back to living together, we can just go out on a date. You make me laugh, and I make you smile."

"Please." She whispered. "Just one date. If you still hate me, I'll leave you alone, I promise. Just give me one more day. I can't... I've been so miserable without you lately. I just want another chance."

I sat there, pride conflicting with emotion.

"I'll call you later and let you know," I said numbly.

"Okay. I miss you." She whispered daringly.

I was quiet for a moment.

"I miss you, too." And then I hung up.

-- My mind was a whirlwind, as the kids came up and sat on my lap. Doing the "ho, ho, ho" thing was a little tricky today, considering everything going on.

They say there's a thin line between love and hate. As I sat there, trying to work through everything, I realized that as pissed off I had been, I still did care about her.

There was a part of me that didn't want to care. A part that wanted to let her go. But the last two years had been good. We had enjoyed each other, watched movies together, had great sex... done all the things that "happy couples" do.

I was tired of being angry, but that's because I had been happy. And switching back to bitter and miserable was such a strain.

I would just have to swallow my pride.

And then there was Adrienne to worry about. Okay, one thing at a time.

-- Several hours later, I picked up the phone and called Liza.

"Tomorrow night, meet me at my place," I said quietly.

"Oh, thank you. " She sounded relieved. "I promise I won't bug you about school, or anything, it'll just be two of us, okay?"

"Yeah." I said sadly. "I'll see you around 7."

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

--

Now I had to deal with Adrienne. I couldn't lie to her, especially after she confessed she liked me. But she needed to know.

I called her and explained the situation.

She said nothing.

"So, you're getting back with her, after she cheated on you?" She asked, sounding angry.

"I don't know," I said honestly.

"That doesn't make sense," she said, "do you still care about her?"

I was silent for a moment.

"Yeah, I do. But I care about you, too." I said, meaning it.

"Well, that's just..." She sounded upset. "That's great. Look-"

"Adrienne," I started, but she cut me off.

"Look, call me after your date and let me know what you're going to do. I'm not going to sit around and wait, but you're going to have to make a choice, okay?"

My face turned red. She was right, this wasn't very fair to her.

"Yeah," I said. "I'll call you then."

"Bye," She said, sounding pissed.

"Bye" I said to a dial tone.

Wonderful.

--

The next day seemed to drag. In my head, I contrasted the two girls, trying to choose between the two. They were both beautiful, both great in bed, and both fun to be around. Adrienne was the younger of the two, and it showed. Liza was older and more mature, but less trusting. With Adrienne, I knew where I stood. She liked me, and I trusted her.

Trust with Liza was difficult. I couldn't honestly decide if I could ever trust her again. I could see her making an honest effort, only to have this situation repeat itself a couple years from now.

Adrienne's lifestyle was a little too wild for me. Dating a stripper brought on lots of difficulties. And if I worked days, and she works nights, how would...

The doorbell jarred me out of my inner reflections. I looked around, making sure I hadn't missed anything. She didn't need to learn about Adrienne. Not tonight, at least.

I opened the door, and felt my heart stop. She looked stunning in a low-cut black dress that hid more than it showed, but still fit her curves well. She smiled up at me nervously, and I remembered why I'd fallen in love with her in the first place.

"Can I..." she gestured.

"Yeah," I said. "Come on in."

She looked around in surprise. "You cleaned up?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, grabbing my leather jacket out of the closet.

"You hate cleaning."

"Yeah, well-" I was cut off as she wrapped her arms around me suddenly.

"Thank you," She whispered. "I promise I won't screw this up again."

She sniffed, her eyes welling up with tears. She took a deep breath.

"I promise, I'm not going to-" She stopped suddenly, her eyes opening wide. She took a step back from me.

I stared at her. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

And then I smelled my jacket.

Jasmine.

In a heartbeat, my head started swimming. Oh no... not like this.

I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't seem to get the words out.

"That...that's not cologne." She whispered accusingly, eyes bright.

"It's not what you... look, I can..." I stuttered.

"I can smell... her." Liza's voice crackled with heartbreak. "Is this... is this why you brought me here?" She cried. "To make me feel like-"

"No." I said strongly, immediately softening my tone. "No, It's just... I just met her, and things happened, and..."

I stopped.

"Do you like her?" She asked, begging for an answer.

I looked at her, and didn't answer.

She turned away and sobbed.

"Do you want to be with her?" She asked quietly.

"I don't... I haven't made up my mind." I responded.

She walked to the door.

"I won't be..." she said, "I can't..." She turned to me.

"Make a choice." She said softly, heartbroken. "And if you don't... then I'll just..."

She opened the door and walked out.

I stood there, in shock, blood rushing in my ears. I sat down on the sofa, confused and upset.

--

One hour, and two glasses of scotch later, I was still miserable. I knew I was going to have to make a choice, and make it now. My thumb kept bouncing back between Liza and Adrienne's numbers on my cell phone.

I really hated cell phones.

I took a deep breath, and finished my third glass. Time for some bad news.

Outside, the rain pounded louder. Days of this weather was driving me nuts.

My mind made up, my thumb stopped moving.

I hit "send", and the number started dialing.

--

To be concluded, Winter '05.