Let the Programming Begin Ch. 05

Story Info
The hypnotic exploration of Cathy.
3.2k words
4.72
220.9k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnodave
hypnodave
121 Followers

This is the continuation of Let the Programming Begin. The first posting was chapters 1-4, thus chapter 5. Thanks for all of the feedback and votes and special thanks to Penny for some of her ideas and feedback.

Let the Programming Begin - Chapter 5 By hypnodave ©

Somnambulism

The morning started off as usual with Cathy getting the kids off to school and daycare, but instead of me leaving for the office, I set up office on the dining room table and put the finishing touches on my presentation. Once I was done with my presentation, I took the time to wrap up all of the details for my upcoming trip. I confirmed the travel arrangements, the time and place of the presentation and the people who would attend the meeting. I made a note to myself to learn more about a book I just saw titled "Hypnotic Selling Techniques." Since it worked with Cathy, maybe I could increase my sales too.

Cathy arrived home about an hour after she left stopping to pick up coffee and bagels for each of us.

"Where shall we begin?" She asked with a glint in her eye.

I was still in a bit of a work mind set so I had to get my head back into our game. "How about a bit of breakfast and you can tell me what you want to do." I replied.

We spread cream cheese on our bagels and sat down at the counter in the kitchen to eat. I was starting to formulate the plan in my head when I noticed that Cathy was looking at me playfully and scooping up cream cheese off her bagel with her tongue. She was playfully swirling her tongue around and seductively licking it off her bagel. After swallowing the bit she already had on her tongue, she went back for more. My cock was starting to perk up a bit and I could tell she was getting excited by who knows what thoughts were in her beautiful head because her nipples were starting to poke through the fabric of her t-shirt. She had a glob of cream cheese on her tongue and was moving it around sexily and I could just imagine her doing that after leaving a large shot of cum in her mouth. Just when I was really starting to revel in the images I was creating in my mind, she brushed her tongue upward and left a large deposit of white creamy goo on the end of her nose.

I burst out laughing and almost sprayed coffee out of my nose. Cathy gave me a look of disbelief and then started laughing herself as she wiped the cream cheese off her nose.

"And just when I thought I was getting you all turned on, you start laughing at me, I think you have a problem with me!" she said in mock disgust.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." I laughed. After helping Cathy get all of the cream cheese off her nose, I finished my bagel with a smirk. I missed the playful Cathy and I was so happy to have her back with me.

"So do you have any requests?" I asked.

"Not right now, but if I think of something, I'll let you know."

Just then, the phone rang. Cathy wondered over and picked it up. "Hello?" "Oh hi Susan, I was just thinking about you." She paused, listening quietly with a mischievous smile on her face. "Oh, Dave and I are having a day off together." Again she listened. "Yup, we need some time alone every once in a while. I sure did like that new vibrator by the way." More listening and then she continued "I'm sure I don't have a problem with my husband hypnotizing you. Why wouldn't I want to share this fun with someone else? When do you have time? I'm sure that will work, I'll let him know!"

Cathy hung up the phone and relayed the message Susan had for me. Penny had a family crisis and was going out of town for a couple of weeks, but Susan could do the massage for her and then after the massage was over would have time to work on hypnosis with me. This was just getting better and better. My mind was racing thinking of watching my beautiful wife getting a sensual massage from an equally beautiful woman. I decided that move forward with the new programming for Cathy starting right then!

"Goodnight Gracie." And Cathy was out like a light, her body went limp in the chair she was sitting in, her head slumped forward while her hand still holding the phone dropped to the table with a thump.

"Cathy, could you tell me more about your fantasy of sharing me with another woman?"

"Sure, I've been thinking over the past few years anyway that it would be fun to watch another woman ride that wonderful cock of yours while I was getting licked by you."

"Would you like Susan to be that other woman?" I almost pleaded.

"She would definitely be my first choice and then Tina as my second choice. Susan is such a sexy creature, but Tina would have been my first choice if we hadn't met Susan. I've often wondered what Bill and Tina's sex life would be like; I'll bet Tina's pretty uninhibited."

I had the feeling that Susan would be somewhat Bi-Sexual and I was conjuring up a fantasy of seeing Cathy and Susan touching and caressing each other. I had to bring myself back to reality if I was going to any hypnosis today.

"Ok Cathy, we will talk more about that later. For now, any time you hear me say "Mr. Big" you will have a tremendous desire to slide that massive dildo into your sexy pussy. Any time I say "Mr. Big" you will not only desire, but need to feel it inside you. It won't matter where you are or who you are with, it will be such a strong desire that you will stop at nothing to get that dick inside of you, all the way inside of you. There will be only one small problem though, you won't be able to orgasm unless I tell you to, or unless you slide the small anal dildo or a man's cock into your ass."

"Do you understand me Cathy?" I asked. She responded with a positive head nod and a slight moan.

"Does it turn you on to think about having that dildo inside of you?" I queried.

"Yes, very much so, it felt so good last night, but I'm still not sure I can take it all."

"With practice and plenty of lube, you will easily be able to have it all the way inside of you." I suggested. "And another thing, when I'm gone on my trip, anytime you feel horny and decide to play with toys or others, the first thing you will do is set up the video camera and record the entire event. You won't remember that you set the camera up and you won't even see it, but you will always make sure that the event will clearly be seen and recorded by the video camera and at times you will stare into the lens without realizing it's there, do you understand?"

"Yes" Cathy nodded and her hips were grinding slightly into the chair I noticed.

"Do you like the idea of being recorded?" I asked.

She moaned and reached for her right nipple, tugging on it through her shirt.

With that I decided it was time to start playing. I still couldn't get the thought of Susan and Cathy out of my head, but I decided that if I had some fun with Cathy, maybe I would be able to move forward today.

"Cathy, when I count to three, you will become fully alert and energized, feeling tremendously horny, but not remembering that you were in a trance or what was said, is that clear?" She nodded yes and I emerged her from hypnosis.

"So anyway, Susan will be over at 7 on Saturday night for my massage. Aren't you going out for a beer with Bill?" Cathy inquired.

"I was going to, but now with Susan coming over, I think I'll stay right here!" I smirked at Cathy. "I have to make sure you don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I added.

Cathy just smiled at me with that sexy smile of hers. "Oh I think WE will be fine until you get back" she remarked.

I'm sure she would be, but I didn't want to miss anything that might happen. "Oh Hell" I thought to myself, it will be much more fun after I get back anyways with me hypnotizing Susan and probably Cathy while I was at it. The whole scenario was coming together in my head and I knew that Saturday night would be a hell of a good night. But I had plenty of fun waiting for me in the here and now as well.

I walked over to Cathy and wrapped my arms around her sexy body as she rose to put her cup and plate in the sink.

"So, do you want to go upstairs and play with the new vibrator or with Mr. Big?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her tighter.

Cathy started to squirm and pull away, but I held on even tighter.

"I have to go upstairs, let me go!" Cathy demanded.

"Why? Is there something you need to do?" I asked with a smirk.

Cathy reached around and pinched me just above the waistline. "Damn it, let go!" she demanded as she pinched harder.

I had no choice because of the discomfort she was causing, but I knew it would be worth it.

Cathy wrestled free of my arms and headed upstairs. I quickly followed while rubbing the now sore spot where I was pinched. Cathy was working on taking of her t-shirt by the time she got to the bedroom door. As she approached the drawer where her toys resided, she shed her bra and was working on her shorts. As she pulled her massive toy out of its resting place with one hand, she quickly worked her panties down with her other.

I watched with lust as she pulled out the toy and the lube.

"I'm not sure why, but I just have to have this inside of me right now!" she informed me as my cock began to grow.

She finally got her panties removed and brought the toy and lube over to the wooden bench we had at the end of our bed. The bench was usually the catch all for folded clothes that weren't put away yet so she swiped the clothes away with a single sweep and positioned the cock on the bench while she reached for the bottle of KY. She generously poured the substance onto the head of the cock and I noticed that she was rubbing her clit with her free hand. I could smell her womanly musk while she stroked her hand up and down the dildo, spreading the lube along its gigantic surface.

She stood up and turned to look at me with a lustful look in her eye. She wasn't one to be much of an exhibitionist, but lately I wasn't quite sure what to expect from her and I loved it. Cathy reached between her legs while still looking at me and grabbed the monster resting on the bench. While still looking me in the eyes, she slowly started to lower herself towards the toy.

"Do you want to see me fuck this big dick?" she asked.

I could only nod as she pressed the head against her slit.

"I'm glad you don't mind because I want this cock inside of me so badly, I could almost cum just thinking about it." as she pressed down further on the head.

A moan escaped her mouth as she felt the head of the dildo spread her lips wide. I could see her eyes roll back as she pressed down further on the cock. Once the head was inside of her, she paused getting used to the size of the toy. After what seemed like thirty seconds, she slowly rose up and pressed down harder on the fake dick. She moaned as she took the first couple of inches. She again rose up and this time pressed herself quickly down, taking almost half of this giant cock.

"Oh God! I love the feeling of this huge cock!" as she rose up again.

I pulled my cock out of my shorts and began stroking it as I watched this incredible show.

"Fuck! This is good!" as she slammed down on the cock again.

She was easily taking half of this massive toy between her legs as she was tugging and twisting on her hard nipples. She again rose up and slammed down on the toy taking even more than before. Watching her ride her new toy and hearing the wonderful sounds she was making almost made me cum as I continued to stroke myself. I slowed the stroking and decided to concentrate on the scene unfolding before me.

"You like me fucking this huge cock don't you?" she asked as she watched me stroking myself. "It makes you want to cum doesn't it?"

Hearing her talk dirty to me was so new, I still couldn't believe it was Cathy.

"Oh yeah, I love watching you ride that dick, almost as much as you love riding it!" I responded knowing she was enjoying this as much or more than I was.

Again, she rose up and pressed herself down on the dick between her legs. She moaned even louder as she took a good nine inches. I could see her wetness drenching the dildo. She rose up a gain and dropped even further on the giant cock taking all but a couple of inches. She let out a low guttural moan and stopped moving. Cathy released her right nipple that she had been working ferociously and placed her right hand on her protruding clit. As she began rubbing her clit in that circular motion she loves so much, she began rising up and down with short strokes of the cock.

"Oh Fuck! I feel so full, I just want to cum!" she groaned.

She continued fucking the dildo and rubbing her clit as I watched. I was so close to cumming from the show that I had to quite stroking myself and start thinking about work or anything else so I wouldn't just jump her right then.

"This feels so good, I love this cock, thank you so much honey!" as she sped up her gyrations and stroking. Cathy kept riding the cock up and down and after a few more strokes she pressed down consuming the entire length inside of her now stretched pussy.


"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I feel so close to cumming, this feels so good! Do you want to see your wife cum on this big dick?" she nearly screamed.

Did I ever, but I knew the show wasn't over yet. She wouldn't be able to cum unless I told her she could or she played with the smaller toy. I smiled inwardly knowing that she wasn't going to cum until she slid that smaller dick up her sexy ass.

"I am so close, but I can't orgasm! You did this didn't you?" she moaned I could tell she was so close by the flush along her chest and face. She continued to fuck the massive cock rising up halfway up the shaft and then sliding down until the balls of it hit her clit. I watched wondering if I would need to offer any suggestions.

"Get that little dildo and bring it over her!" she demanded. I watched as she pressed down completely on the cock while still rubbing her clit. I grabbed the anal toy and walked over to hand it to her. She eagerly took it from my hands and reached for the bottle of KY. Squeezing a liberal amount onto her right hand she stroked the smaller cock covering it with lube.

With her left hand she reached around to position the toy for penetration. I move beside her for a better look as she leaned forward. Pressing the tip against her never before violated ass she rose up off Mr. Big so that only three inches was now inside of her. She moaned as she applied pressure to her butt as the dildo began to penetrate her.

"Mmmm, I didn't think this would feel as good as it does." As the small head entered her beautiful ass she began to press back down on the bigger cock. I again began stroking my cock watching this fantasy come true.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" she chanted as she began working the two cock inside of her. She began riding the bigger cock up and down almost taking all of it inside of her as she pressed the smaller one deeper into her ass.

Once she got into a rhythm of riding the cock and sliding the other in and out of her ass, her moaning increased to the loudest I'd ever heard it. She continued to ride these two dicks as her head tilted back and she continued moaning and nearly screaming.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed as she plunged down on Mr. Big. She continued ramming the dick into and out of her butt while she stayed impaled on the other toy. She quivered and shook, but continued to moan. Just as I thought she was about to finish, she started in again with the moaning. I noticed that the bench where the dildo sat was drenched with juice and it still kept flowing from around her well stretched pussy.

After what seemed like ten minutes, she pulled the dildo from her ass with a small pop and opened her eyes. Looking around with a somewhat glazed look in her eyes, she noticed that I was still stroking my cock. She reached over and grabbed my penis and directed me to stand in front of her. She looked up at me and then fully engulfed my cock with one stroke. Once planted deep in her throat, she started to suck like never before, holding me in place with both hands firmly pulling on my ass. After just a minute or so, I could feel the sperm welling up inside of my balls; I began to grunt as Cathy continued to suck. With a few quick short thrusts, I spewed all I had down her throat. Cathy continued sucking until I couldn't stand anymore and pressed her head back. As Cathy reluctantly let my dick fall from her mouth she licked her lips, still with the glazed look in her eyes.

Cathy gently rose off Mr. Big with more juice flowing out of her. Her legs were wobbly and she was still flushed. I helped her stand and walked her over to the bed where she lay down.

"I'm going to have to learn to hypnotize you" she said softly, "to get back at you for not letting me cum without conditions" as her hand fell against me as if to hit me.

To be continued….

hypnodave
hypnodave
121 Followers