Let's Be Batman Pt. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was known, however, was that was for all the time he struggled, his dick never stopped throbbing.

***

Selina Kyle stood on the subway car, smiling despite herself. She couldn't help it; she had just made off with over a million dollars in Russian antiquities that would probably set her for life. She had hidden them at one of her many safehouses around Gotham and then had switched out of her skintight catsuit to a not-quite-as-tight pantsuit. She left her blouse unbuttoned to the 4th button, tempting those around her to look.

But, strangely, no one was taking the bait. A mark was standing next to her on the subway and Catwoman had tried to flash him a smile, distracting him so that she could steal his wallet. But the man had his eyes glued to his phone and he never looked up once. Selina stole his wallet anyway but there was something unsatisfying about doing it that way. She loved the feeling of making a man think he was going to get what he wanted and then snatching it away. She had done it earlier in the night to that poor Russian guy and wanted to chase that feeling. She had done it to almost every man she had met. The only man she hadn't teased was...

Selina hopped off the subway and up to her street. As she strolled up, she could have sworn she saw a black and white speck flying through the sky. She blinked and it was gone. She dismissed it; nobody flew in Gotham City. Not while He was around.

As Selina walked to her apartment, she noticed that everyone seemed glued to their phones. It was strange. Normally, she couldn't go 10 feet without feeling the eyes of a man on her; now, she might as well be invisible. She frowned and turned to her building. She stopped at the garbage disposal, removed the money from the wallet she had stolen, and dumped the rest down the chute.

"Hey Holly, it's me!" She called out as she stepped into the apartment. As Selina slunk off her coat and hung it in the closet, she waited for a response. Not hearing anything, she called out again.

"Holly, you here?" She said again. She flipped off her high heels and stepped into the living room. Her roommate, Holly, was sitting on the couch. She was staring intently at her phone, ignoring Selina.

"Hey!" Selina shouted. Holly jumped and quickly put her phone underneath a pillow.

"Oh hi," She said meekly, her eyes drifting to her phone.

Selina frowned at her. "What's going on this morning?" She asked. "Everyone's staring at their phones."

"Well..." Holly answered. "I'll tell you but please don't get upset."

"...Why?" Selina asked. She wasn't used to her roommate being so nervous around her. "What's wrong?"

Holly started to speak and then shut her mouth. She grabbed her phone from underneath the pillow and held it up to Selina. As Selina grabbed it, Holly hugged the pillow tightly. She winced as she saw Selina's eyes widen.

"EXCLUSIVE!" The banner of the Gotham Gazette read. "The sex lives of your favorite supervillainesses are revealed in this report available only at the Gotham Gazette!" Selina looked up in bewilderment at her roommate.

"Am I...?" She asked. Her roommate nodded quickly.

Selina scanned down, looking for a certain name. Poison Ivy, Livewire, Killer Frost...

"Catwoman's favorite position: whichever one lets her get fucked hard. She also loves to suck cock; maybe that's how she gets that sexy husk to her voice. She can't quite deepthroat but she'll give it her best."

"I can deep... where did they get this???" Selina said incredulously. She continued reading. As she read, she slowly realized where they received the information.

"'She has a small mole right above her pussy,' Our spy says. And don't worry, ladies; from what they say, this cat swings both ways."

Selina's eyes went even wider and she bared her teeth. Not many people could know about that mole.

"Despite her age, this-"

"Despite her... despite her age???" Selina said incredulously. "I'm only 34!!!"

"...this bombshell is an alright lay an-"

"ALRIGHT???" Catwoman screeched. She threw the phone across the room, shattering it against the wall.

"I swear, I didn't say anything!" Holly said, hiding behind the pillow.

"I KNOW WHO SAID IT!!!" Selina yelled as she stomped to her room. Holly hid underneath her pillow as she heard the door slam, then a wild scream, then the sound of something being broken.

12