Let's Be Batman Pt. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can do that," Query said, her voice full of disbelief.

"Sure you can," Echo encouraged her.

"Sure you can," Batman said at the same time. His face was somehow getting redder.

Echo continued to hold Batman in place while Query took off her policeman's cap and tossed it on the floor. She grabbed Batman's dick with two fingers in one hand and gingerly placed it in her mouth. Her mouth had to strain to take just his head in her mouth. Her eyes widened through her domino mask and she attempted to push herself deeper on Batman's dick.

"Mmmm mmmmph," Query said with the cock in her mouth.

"I know, it's big," Echo responded. Query pushed her head forward, attempting to take more of Batman's dick in her mouth. She reached halfway and suddenly began to cough, pulling herself off the cock and coughing further. She spat on the floor of the post office and wiped her mouth.

"I gagged," She said with embarrassment. Her cheeks reddened, either from the coughing or because she was ashamed.

"Try it again," Echo encouraged her. Query took Batman's cock once again and held it, firmer this time. Her had wrapped around it, her thumb and middle finger not quite touching. The partners looked at each meaningfully before Query pushed herself on Batman's thick dick, jamming it halfway in her mouth almost instantly. Query stuck there for a moment before she exhaled deeply and then pushed deeper. Her eyes strained, quickly tearing up, but she managed to push deeper and deeper until she reached the wet mark that marked Echo's effort.

"Good girl," Echo told her. Query looked at her, smiling on Batman's cock, and then suddenly Query's eyes went wide with surprise and she moaned on the dick. Echo looked down and saw that Batman had reached up and moved the bottom of Query's suit aside, slipping a gloved finger inside Query's pussy.

"Mmmm," Query said, not trying to speak with a dick in her mouth but simply moaning as Batman began to finger her. She started to bob her head on his dick, jerking him in time with her head movements.

Echo, somewhat jealous that Query was getting all the attention, yanked her own suit to the side. Her pussy lips exposed, she stepped towards Batman and hit his head with her thigh.

"Me too," She said. Batman craned his neck forward and opened his mouth, his tongue quickly finding Echo's flared pussy. It took Batman a second to adjust to eating a pussy while hanging upside down but he quickly found a rhythm. Echo struggled to not collapse as she felt Batman's tongue caressing her clit.

Query, still moaning, her mascara beginning to run down her face, had gotten somewhat used to sucking Batman's massive cock. Her tongue flicked against the top of his head as his dick exited her mouth before flattening in her mouth as she accepted his length. She eventually pulled his dick all the way out, jerking it quickly with her hand. She offered the cock to her friend, Echo eagerly accepting it into her mouth. Query placed a hand on her knee, trying to stay upright as Batman's finger assaulted her pussy.

Echo deepthroated Batman, trying to take him as far as she could. The Caped Crusader moaned into her pussy, causing her to moan onto his cock. Echo managed to take Batman's entire cock into her throat, the skin of his balls resting against her upper lip. Echo began to thrust herself onto Batman's dick, throating herself again and again. Query watched, clearly impressed.

"Jesus," She whispered, her knees beginning to shake. Batman & Echo continue to 69 each other. Query used a free hand and began to fondle her friend through her suit, Echo's erect nipples standing out through the thin fabric. Echo moaned harshly, her moan garbled due to the cock in her throat.

It would have been quite the sight if anyone had happened to wander inside the abandoned post office at that moment: Batman, hanging upside down, eating out one of The Riddler's henchwomen while he fingered the other, his cock being sucked, bits of spit spilling down onto him. None of them seemed to appreciate the weirdness: they were all too busy groaning in pleasure to process it.

Echo finally pulled Batman's dick out of her mouth, her legs spread wide to allow Batman access. Query had leaned over onto her, using her friend to hold herself up.

"Think we should let him down?" Echo asked her partner. Query bit her lip and nodded. Echo reached up and began to untie the knot that had trapped Batman. The superhero removed his head from between Echo's thighs and placed his hands on the ground. As the knot loosened, Batman fell to the floor; his hands caught him and he rolled onto his back, lying flat on the ground. Echo & Query quickly got on their knees on either side of him.

"Mind if I go first?" Echo asked her partner while she slowly jerked Batman's cock.

"Okay," Query said, masking her disappointment.

"Sure," Echo said. "Does that sound good, Batman? Do you want me to hop up and down on your... Batman?"

The two villainesses looked at Batman curiously. He looked out of it.

"Sorry..." He said. "Blood is... fuck, my legs are asleep."

Both henchwomen laughed. Echo tore at the fishnets covering her pussy, creating a nice-sized hold, and then lifted her tanned leg. She swung it over Batman so that she was facing away from him. Echo positioned Batman's dick underneath herself and slowly dropped herself onto it.

"Jesus..." Echo groaned.

"Christ," Query said as she saw Batman's cock spread Echo wide. The curvy henchwoman gritted her teeth as she dropped herself down onto Batman's cock. Each time she dropped she held herself there, allowing her body to adjust to Batman's girth.

"It's so big..." Echo groaned as she began to fuck Batman slightly faster. Her curvy ass faced Batman and he reached out and gripped it, his hands gruffly gripping her. Echo ripped the front of her suit, freeing her ample breasts from their prison. Query quickly popped a breast inside her mouth, sucking it softly. Echo held her other breast in her hand as she hopped.

Echo gradually found herself bottoming out on Batman. One of Echo's hands dipped and began to rub Echo's clit, causing her to moan louder. Batman began to push up as Echo came down, causing their hips to slap together.

"We have the best boss EVER!" Echo yelled in delight. Her mouth still on Echo's breast, Query moaned in agreement. Batman began to push up harder, causing ECho's head to bounce wildly. Her short black hair bounced into her face and Echo tried her best to blow it out of the way. She soon gave up, however, and simply began to enjoy the ride.

Batman reached up and grabbed Echo's hands, pulling her backwards. She couldn't bounce any longer but it was no matter; Batman was fucking upwards furiously, sending Echo's large breasts bouncing wildly. Query removed her head off Echo's breast and dropped her head lower. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick Echo's clit as Batman fucked her. Occasionally, Query dipped lower and ran her tongue along Batman's shaft as it disappeared in and out of Echo. Echo's pussy juice ran down the cock and Query savored its sweetness.

"I'm gonna... oh fuck..." Echo said softly. Query was surprised; she knew that Echo had always had to fake her orgasms when she worked as a dominatrix. Echo had no reason to fake it now, though; Batman's big dick was going to make her cum. Query couldn't wait for her turn.

Echo tried to lift herself off Batman's dick as she began to cum, her nerves overstimulated and driving her wild. Batman followed her up, though, fucking her ferociously with his massive member. Query tasted her friend's cum on her tongue and tried to lick faster. Eventually, though, Echo's wild thrashings pushed Query away. Query landed on her ass, wiping her mouth of juices.

"Fuuuuck!!!!" Echo screamed as Batman thrusted inside her, her orgasm surging through her. Echo's hair was damp with sweat and she convulsed, falling backwards on Batman's chest. Batman's dick fell out of her and Echo moaned wildly, writhing on top of Batman. She eventually fell to the side, landing on her side. She twitched periodically as the last sensations of her orgasm swept through her.

Batman lifted himself up onto his elbows groggily and searched for the other member of The Riddler's gang. He found Query on her back, her suit completely removed. She only wore her fishnets and her domino mask and she beckoned Batman to come forward.

"My turn!" She said enthusiastically.

Batman stumbled to his knees, shaking his legs to get the blood flowing, and clambered on top of Query. He positioned himself between her legs and she grabbed his dick, directing him towards her wet pussy. Batman tossed his cape out of the way and braced his hips.

"Oh my God!" Query squealed as Batman's dick popped inside her. Her arms gripped his tightly as he expanded her insides. He was holding himself up by his arms, giving himself plenty of room to take in Query's body as it quivered underneath him. He pushed himself in slowly, almost gently. Query thought that he seemed understanding of how big he was to a thin girl like her.

"Does that feel good?" Batman asked.

"Uh-huh," Query squeaked, her eyes shut tightly. She spread her legs out to the side, coming close to doing the splits, to try to allow Batman more room for his massive cock. He gritted his teeth and pushed in deeper. He was almost all the way in when Query felt him bottom out inside her and her back arced in pleasure.

Batman began to thrust harder now, not quite bottoming out again. He thrusted inwards quickly and then slowly pulled out, his dick touching ever nerve in Query's pussy on the way. Query's high-pitched moans filled the air and her hands ran through her long blonde hair.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Echo asked, crawling on her hands and knees from the scene of her own orgasm. Query opened her eyes and looked at her partner; she could only moan, not speak, so she nodded her head quickly instead. Echo made her way to Query and kissed her, their tongues intertwining. Batman's pace picked up at the sight of this, causing Query to moan into Echo's mouth.

Batman adjusted himself, sitting up and pulling Query toward him. He held onto her thighs as they stretched out to the side beyond him. He began to fuck the henchwoman faster, Query's screams intensifying as her pussy was stretched again and again. Query's jaw tightened, giving her screams a harsh intensity.

Echo moved her head down closer to the action, resting her cheek on Query's pelvis. Batman quickly thrust deep inside Query and then pulled all the way, his cock shooting towards Echo's mouth.

"Mmmm," Echo moaned as Batman's dick found her mouth once again. Batman pushed deep inside, Echo's tongue running along the side of his cock. Echo greedily sucked his dick. Query's juices tasted so sweet.

Batman pulled out of Echo's mouth and thrusted himself back inside Query. Even in that brief amount of time Query's pussy walls had begun to contract. Batman's dick forced its way deep inside, making Query howl. Her legs shook uncontrollably.

Batman alternated between Query's pussy and Echo's mouth, filling both of them as much as he could. As he pulled out of Echo's mouth he brought a small amount of saliva with it; it fell on the tattered remains of Query's green suit. Echo rubbed her fingers in it and then began to rub Query's mound. Batman eventually found Query's pussy and kept himself there, filling her up again and again.

The two sensations working in concert was too much for Query and she screamed an orgasm out of her body, her back coming off the ground in an arch. Echo moved back up to Query's head, kissing her through her moans. The two henchwomen messily made out, their fluids freely moving between their mouths. Query tried to kiss as best she could but it was difficult with the orgasm turning her blood into lava. She finally settled down, vaguely feeling Batman pull out of her.

The two kissed, softer now, Query trying in vain to catch her breath. Echo saw Query look past her but didn't pay any attention; all she cared about was the tingling sensation in her lips.

"Hey Echo," Query said softly to her compatriot," What's sticky and white and rhymes with cum?"

Echo looked annoyed. "You know I hate ridd- aaaahhh!!!" She suddenly shouted as the first splash of Batman's cum hit directly in the side of her cheek. The superhero had straddled Query's midsection and was furiously jerking his cock as he came, his semen shooting onto the two henchwomen.

The second rope flew at Query, giving her a long line that ran from her hair to her chin. Query stuck her tongue out and licked up the small amount that had landed along the side of her mouth. She smiled as she savored the taste.

Echo, meanwhile, had shut her eyes tightly and turned to face Batman's dick. She was met with a thick rope that landed square on the bridge of her upper lip, the impact causing it to splash every which way. She sputtered, flushing out the cum that had found its way up her nose.

Batman moved like a sprinkler with his cum, ensuring that both women got an equal share. The two laughed as they were sprayed, both eagerly taking his cum. When the last drop dripped and landed on Query's stomach, the henchwomen kissed. Again they traded fluids, this time exchanging Batman's cum along with their spit. After a great while they pulled apart, Echo resting on her elbow and Query dreamily laying on the ground.

"Well," Echo said lazily, "I guess not all riddles are bad."

If either had bothered to look at Batman they would have seen him nodding in agreement.

12