Let's Be Batman Pt. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From below her, Weather Wizard began to notice that he could feel Condiment King fucking Batgirl's ass through the wall of her pussy. Unnerved, Weather Wizard began to time his thrusts so Condiment King and he were fucking her at the same time, pulling out and shoving in together. The thrusting shoved Batgirl forward, forcing Killer Moth's hips against her nose.

Batgirl began to moan loudly now, the sensation of three cocks filling her up at the same time driving her over the edge. She began to shake, all of her sensitive nerves shot, and the three villains noted in amazement that she was going to cum. And cum she did, shaking violently as she orgasmed on their three dicks. It had been a matter of minutes since they had starting gangbanging her but that was all it took.

The idea that Batgirl could cum from betting gangbanged was enough for Killer Moth, the villain's dick quivering as he fucked Batgirl's mouth.

"I'm going to cum," He said weakly to Batgirl. She, still in mid-orgasm, responded by screaming on his dick and shoving her head forward, throating him. Killer Moth groaned as he began to cum in her mouth, his semen shooting down her throat. Batgirl struggled to wrap her lips around his dick as she came herself but her throat muscles worked over time to swallow the villain's cum. Killer Moth grabbed onto the ears of Batgirl's cowl, desperate for support as he felt her throat tighten around his cock.

Killer Moth groaned heavily and stepped backwards, his spent dick falling out of Batgirl's mouth. He backed up to the wall and leaned against it, letting it support him. He was spent.

With her mouth no longer full, Weather Wizard & Condiment King could hear Batgirl's moans fully now as they simultaneously fucked her pussy and ass together. The superheroine looked down at Weather Wizard as he fucked up into her pussy, her eyes full of lust.

"Cum in my tight little batpussy," She asked him. Weather Wizard's eyes watered as he quickly complied with her request. He pumped up thrice more and then began to cum, his semen shooting up into Batgirl's cavity.

Condiment King felt Weather Wizard's cock twitching inside Batgirl and began to cum himself. He didn't have time to process if that was gay or not; he was too busy yelling, "Sweet baby syrup!" as he came inside Batgirl's ass, load after load falling inside her. He tugged at her small cape as he came, using it to hold himself inside her as his dick shot its seed.

The two villains came together, filling Batgirl with cum. They came loudly and eagerly, never stopping fucking her as they orgasmed. Killer Moth watched with interest, jerking his cock. He hadn't gotten the opportunity to fuck Batgirl and he was eager to get hard again so he could try.

As Weather Wizard stopped cumming, he sank his head onto the wooden pallet and looked up with tired eyes at Batgirl. She smiled down at him.

"Good boy," She said. "Now get some sleep." Weather Wizard didn't have time to process her words before Batgirl suddenly lifted herself up and came down with a crushing forearm on Weather Wizard's face. His nose was broken and he was knocked unconscious almost instantly, his dick still inside the heroine.

"What in the worchestershi-" Condiment King began to say, pulling himself out of Batgirl, before Batgirl reached behind her and grabbed him by his blue suit. She executed a picture-perfect judo throw. He went flying and landed against a surprised Killer Moth, still leaned up against the wall. The two collided and Condiment King landed upside down, his head smashing against the floor. He too was unconscious almost instantly.

Killer Moth, the first man to cum and now the last man standing, was sitting on his butt against the floor. His helmet had been shattered by the impact of the Condiment King and half his face was visible, showing his bewildered expression. He groggily watched Batgirl flip herself off the pallets, landing on her feet. She quickly walked towards Killer Moth.

"You know what the best part about this is?" Batgirl asked Killer Moth. The villain looked at her with his one exposed eye.

"Wha...?" He asked weakly.

Batgirl leaned forward, looking him in the eye. "No one will ever believe you," She whispered to him. Then she reared her fist back and punched him as hard as she could, right in the face.

***

Stephanie had just finished tying the 3 villains together when she heard a soft thud behind her. She turned around, panicked, and saw that Batman had entered the room.

'Oh God,' Stephanie thought, 'I haven't had time to clean up.' She could feel the wet saliva cooling around her mouth, the cum running down her legs, the wildness of her hair from the three villains tugging on it while she sucked their cocks. Batman stared at her.

Full of shame, Stephanie struggled not to cry. She knew Batman would be furious with her for fucking a criminal, let alone three at once. She felt like a slut, knowing that this wasn't how superheroines were supposed to behave. He was probably going to make her retire.

"What... what happened here?" Batman asked, her eyes narrowing.

Desperate to explain herself, Stephanie quickly began to explain herself. "I'm sorry Batman but they were talking about killing me and it was the only thing I could think of to stop them and sure I may have cummed once but it's not like I enjoyed it that much and besides I stopped them so please don't be mad at me-"

Batman held up his hand and Stephanie instantly became quiet. She stared at the ground nervously, almost shaking with fear.

"Look at me," Batman said quietly. Stephanie lifted her head and looked at Batman, her lip quivering. 'Here it comes,' She thought.

"Did you really fuck these three all at the same time?" Batman asked. Stephanie nodded quickly, her eyes returning to the floor.

"Well that's..." Batman began to say. Stephanie winced.

"That's awesome," Batman said. Stephanie looked up quickly, her eyes full of confusion.

"You're not... mad at me?" She asked softly.

"Mad?!" Batman said, smiling gawkily. "Hell, I'm impressed. You should probably put some sort of compartment down... there, though, so you don't rip your suit every time. And don't let them cum on your face, because they might try to blind you with it."

Stephanie nodded, still thoroughly confused. Batman began to move towards the three criminals to check their bonds.

"Thank you, Batman, for being so understanding," Stephanie said. She felt like crying again but for different reasons.

"Hey, sex is a weapon too," Batman told her. "And it's way more fun than fighting."

Stephanie eagerly agreed. She began to collect the villain's weapons, placing them all in one big pile. As she did she saw Batman surveying the scene. He muttered to himself, "All at the same time..." and then, nonchalantly, moved his body awkwardly and pulled at the part of his suit that covered his crotch.

12