Let's Be Batman Pt. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to fuck her?" Ice asked, leaning up on her elbows and playing with her erect nipples as Fire ate her out. "Fuck her."

That was all the encouragement Tommy needed. He reached underneath Fire, undoing her tight green pants. Then he pulled them down past her knees. Fire spread her legs in response and arched her back as Tommy stepped between her legs. Tommy sighed and pushed his hips forward, sliding inside Fire's hot pussy. He heard Fire moan into Ice's pussy as Tommy began to fuck her.

"Choke on my cunt, cunt," Ice hissed at Fire, grinding her pussy into the heroine's face. FIre only moaned in response. Tommy wondered it was with people with ice-based powers and dirty mouths.

He also wondered what that slight burning smell was, before looking down and noting with alarm that the pubic hair that brushed against Fire's skin as he shoved himself inside her was beginning to singe. Tommy couldn't stop, though, not with this hot ass staring him in the face. Tommy gripped Fire's ass hard with both hands and began to fuck her faster, his dick pounding inside her.

"Smack her ass," Ice commanded Tommy. He complied, striking Fire's literal hot ass with his gloved hand. Even through the protective material, Tommy could feel how hot she was getting. Fire yelped into Ice's pussy and pushed herself backwards, driving Tommy deeper inside her with his next thrust.

"Smack that bitch's ass harder! Fuck her like a pig!" Ice screamed, grabbing a handful of Fire's green hair in her hand and driving her pussy even harder up against the heroine's face. Tommy didn't know what she meant by "fuck her like a pig" but he certainly fucked her hard, stinging her ass with a hard slap across the cheek. Fire moaned openly now.

Tommy felt something tickle the underside of his dick. Looking down as he pulled his dick almost all the way out, Tommy could see that Fire had slid a hand between her thighs and was masturbating herself. Fire was pleasuring three people at once now: eating Ice, fucking Tommy, rubbing herself. She was quickly driving all of them to orgasm.

"OH FUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!" Ice began to loudly scream, her hips off the bed and completely latched onto Fire's face. Tommy could see steam rising as Ice's cold orgasmic juices met Fire's hot lips. Ice threw her head back onto the bed, her hands tightly gripping the bed covering as her hips bucked uncontrollably.

Watching Ice cum made Tommy incredibly hot. Or, at least, he thought it was watching her until he realized that Fire's pussy was, well, on fire. Tommy's hairs were too, causing him to pull out of Fire and begin tapping his groin, trying gingerly to put out the small embers that surrounded his cock.

Fire either didn't notice or didn't care; she was too far gone, her fingers doing the work to bring her to orgasm. She began to cum just as Ice stopped, her legs collapsing underneath her and sending her sliding off the bed. She fell to her knees and began to moan her orgasm, shuddering violently. Her hand never moved from her legs, it fervently moving on her clit to send her orgasm into overdrive.

Tommy was glancing down at his dick, trying not to notice the peculiar smell now emanating from it, when he saw a creamy white hand reaching toward it. Ice grabbed him by the shaft, yanking him closer to her. Tommy yelped at the coldness of her hand as Ice pulled him close and tossed him on the bed with surprising strength. Tommy landed on his stomach but had flipped to his back just as Ice straddled him.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard it hurts," Ice told him, and from the look on her face Tommy could tell she was serious. A little unnerved but also incredibly aroused, Tommy's dick shot straight up as Ice lowered herself onto it. Tommy's dick was immersed in a cool embrace as Ice's pussy wrapped around his cock.

Ice hopped quickly on Tommy's cock, her perky breasts bouncing lovely as she bounced. Her hands dug in on the armor on Tommy's chest, her hand running along the bat crest. She looked down at Tommy intensely, her eyes glaring at him.

"Tell me you're my bitch," She told Tommy as she changed tack and began to twirl her hips around Tommy's cock.

"Wha-What?" Tommy asked, not quite hearing her.

Ice moved a hand and slapped Tommy across the face, her cold hand stinging against his skin.

"Tell me you're my bitch!" Ice yelled at him.

"I-I'm your bitch!" Tommy said quickly, terrified of what would happen if he didn't. Ice seemed satisfied and now begin to throw herself heavily into every thrust, leaning forward slightly as she did so.

Tommy's cock was feeling pleasure but was also feeling cold, completely engulfed in Ice's pussy as it was. His teeth began to chatter before he suddenly felt an intensely warm feeling on his shaft as it exited Ice. He looked underneath the woman on top of him and saw green hair; he realized Fire was licking his dick with her tongue as it exited her friend.

"Oh fuck," Tommy muttered, the intense disparity in heat driving the sensitive nerves in his cock insane. Fire's hand wrapped around his balls, fondling them gently, and Tommy could feel the cum in his balls heating up and heading towards his cock.

"Oh God, pound me with that fat dick you bitch!" Ice yelled out, leaning all the way forward. Tommy gripped her by the ass and fucked upwards, Fire's tongue running along his shaft all the while. Tommy fucked hard, his cock a blur inside the Nordic princess.

Finally, Tommy could feel that he was going to cum and he began to sigh heavily. Ice pulled herself off his dick and it fell forward into Fire's waiting mouth. An intensely warm sensation surrounded Tommy's dick and he waited for the sweet release of his cum.

"Make her choke on your cum," Ice said from over top of him. Tommy did his best to comply, sinking his head into the bed and lifting his hips towards Fire as he came. He came upwards into Fire's mouth as the heroine worked quickly to swallow as much of it as she could. She wasn't quite able to, though, and some of it spilled out of her mouth and down the sides of his cock.

Ice flipped herself on Tommy, her mouth now facing his dick, and she ducked it low to lick up the cum Fire had missed. Fire helped her by allowing a little bit of cum fall out of her mouth, giving Ice more cum to swallow. The two heroines eagerly slobbered on Tommy's dick, making it messy with cum and their spit. Tommy just laid down on the bed, completely content.

"Fuck," He muttered to himself.

Fire & Ice helped themselves to Tommy's cum, occasionally sharing it back and forth around his cock. When they had their fill they hopped off the bed and began to quickly dress. Ice had to slide into her skintight suit while Fire quickly lifted her pants and buttoned them. They glanced at the large window, staring at their reflections to appear presentable. Ice tried in vain to organize her tousled hair while Fire wiped the sloppy green lipstick from the sides of her mouth. As Ice put on the tiny white shirt that covered her erect nipples, Fire turned and faced Tommy as he lied on the bed.

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone about that Martian," She said as she walked around the bed. She gripped his softening cock in his hand, causing him to jump. "We might have to tell people about this, however."

Ice turned away from the window and once again seemed to be the good girl she normally was. She looked at Tommy and quietly said, "Sorry about slapping you." Fire laughed.

Tommy laboriously lifted himself off the bed and pulled his suit pants up, covering his cock. He walked the two heroines to the door. He was looking at them as he opened it and saw their eyes open wide, seemingly with fear. Before Tommy even turned his head he knew was there.

"Unbelievable," He heard Wonder Woman say. By the time Tommy turned his head, Wonder Woman was already halfway down the hallway.

"Uff da," Ice said softly.

12