Let's Be Batman Pt. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Canary began to scream, too, overwhelmed by the sensation running through her. She muttered, "I'm going to cum," to Tommy. At first, he paid her no mind; he was far too wrapped up in Cupid's ass to focus on anything else. Canary began to scream, "I'm going to cum!!!" and Tommy realized why she was telling him. She hadn't cummed around Tommy in so long that he had almost forgotten about her Cry.

"I'M GOING TO CU-" Canary screamed but her cry was cut short when Tommy stuck his dick in her mouth. The Canary Cry reverberated around Tommy's cock, sending him shuddering. Barely able to concentrate, Tommy struggled to hold on as Canary orgasmed. He could vaguely hear Cupid orgasming as well, her voice almost inaudible over Canary's screams.

Finally, Canary's orgasm subsided and her sonic scream dissipated. Tommy gently pulled his dick out of her mouth and once again placed it in Cupid's ass. The villain had not stopped orgasming and the re-emergence of Tommy's dick had sent her on another spastic episode, Cupid groaning hotly on Canary's pussy.

"Green Arrow loves making girls swallow his cum," Canary said breathlessly from underneath Cupid. Tommy, knowing he couldn't hold out much longer, quickly stood up and circled around until he was at Cupid's face.

The villain's make-up was smeared, her veil lost somewhere on the cliff. Her red hair was sticky against her skin. Tommy grabbed the lovestruck woman by a tuft of hair and lifted her off Canary's pussy. Cupid, breathing heavily, only barely had time to catch a glimpse of Tommy's dick before it entered her mouth.

Tommy began to fuck Cupid's mouth, his hips bucking fiercely. He once again found her throat and held his dick there, Cupid spasming slightly around his massive cock. Tommy groaned heavily and began to spurt his cum inside Cupid's mouth, filling it almost immediately. Tommy never stopped bucking his hips; he could feel his cum mixing with Cupid's spit as his cock erupted inside her. Cupid moaned and struggled to swallow it all, but a majority of it spilled out of the side and down, landing on Canary's inflamed pussy.

As Tommy finished cumming, he pulled his dick from Cupid's mouth. A large amount of cum spilled out and Cupid's head immediately fell back onto Canary's pussy. Cupid began eating her once more, sucking up both Tommy's cum and Canary's juices at the same time.

"Well, you're definitely a good fuck," Tommy said quietly as he fell backwards onto his ass. Cupid looked up at him for just a moment, smiling happily, before returning to Canary's pussy once more. The two women continued to eat each other, engorging themselves, while Tommy absentmindedly stroked his soft cock.

Tommy stood up, his hand still on his dick, and walked towards the cliffs. He admired the view: the cliffs curved inwards, forming a reef, before jutting back out and around once more. Arkham Asylum stood at the other side of the reef, shimmering in the moonlight.

Tommy was about to turn around when he saw a glinting light coming from the cliff face as it turned east. He squinted at it and noted that it appeared to be a cave, sitting right underneath Arkham Asylum. Tommy was intrigued, as he had never noticed it before.

"Hey, babe, are you going to be okay...?" Tommy turned towards the 2 women and noticed that they had switched positions and were now scissoring with one another. Black Canary had pulled down her bustier and was busily fondling her breasts.

'Man, my girlfriend really likes fucking women,' Tommy thought. His dick perked up a little, reviving itself. Tommy stuffed his dick back into his pants, checked his cape to ensure it hadn't been torn, and glided over towards the cave.

It wasn't exactly an easy journey. Tommy had been forced to fly from rock outcroppings that jutted out of the water in order to get to the cave. It was really annoying and he had almost flown off into the water a few times, forcing himself to use his grappling hook. Finally, though, he made it to the cave and stepped inside.

Right away, Tommy knew the cave was unusual. The rock didn't seem to match the rest of the cliff. Oh, and there was electricity, which struck Tommy as a little odd. At the back of the cliff was a thick metal door. Tommy approached it and the door beeped to life, sending out a thin green beam. It ran across Tommy's suit and beeped positively.

"Welcome back, Batman," The voice said softly. It matched the voice from the Batcave, Tommy noted. The door swung open and Tommy stepped inside. He left the door open, just in case.

"Holy shit," Tommy muttered to himself. "It's another Batcave." It was much like the main Batcave, Tommy noted; there was a large computer, a Batmobile, a small cot for sleeping, a work bench.

A Batcave under Arkham, on the opposite side of town. It made sense to Tommy, who noted that Batman might always need a place to regroup on this side of town. Tommy certainly could have used it these last few months.

'There really needs to be some kind of manual,' Tommy thought. Tommy looked around the new Batcave, noting that it was almost exactly the same as the other one.

But, in the corner of the cave, Tommy noted something he had never seen before. A large purple door was stationed into the side of the wall. The purple mass, liquid, whatever it was, seemed to swirl serenely, calmly holding in place. It wasn't so much a door as it was a portal, Tommy thought.

Tommy cautiously approached the portal. It didn't have a signifier of any kind, no way of telling how it could be opened. Tommy gently tapped the purple liquid and suddenly the entire world around him seemed to flex and shift as his finger tap rippled through the liquid. Tommy backed away quickly, afraid of what he had just done.

After a time, the rippling stopped and the universe seemed to return to normal. Tommy warily approached the liquid again, examining it, when suddenly he heard a shrill scream coming through the open door of the cave.

"Canary's cumming again," Tommy noted. He reached down and felt his dick. He was hard once more. Tommy left the cave, taking care that he shut the door behind him. He returned to the two women, finding them still in the throes of passion. The portal soon exited Tommy's mind as his cock entered Cupid yet again.

12