All Comments on 'Let's Make a Deal'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

OK, he needs to think of an exit strategy.

She said she loves valerie.

She said it was the best sex ever.

She humiliated her husband on purpose, and enjoys watching it and it excites her.

She called him sadistic and a monster.

Even after his telling her she was risking the marriage, she wants more with her girlfriend.

She is already leaving him, soon his control of valerie's access to her will not matter.

Even agreeing to the first time, he made a major mistake and that was the beginning of the end for them.

This needs another chapter, will he pull her back from the brink of the coming divorce, or will she leave him entirely, she is already well on the way out.

Yes, another chapter please.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too bad

they don't allow negative ratings. These two worthless cunts need to be tied to some concrete blocks and dropped in 100 feet of water. And this in loving lives. On second thought blind them and then cut off their tongues and clits and move on.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
You'd think

that someone who has such consistently low ratings would quit trying to write. Guess some people really are dumber than a box of rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Huh

The guy actually came out of this deal ahead, even though he went through the usual edrider crap. Ed, you feeling okay, buddy? Slipping a little there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He is not a man to let his wife and the dyke do him that way.

The dyke would not have walked into his house again and walked away whenever he could function. I don't believe in men hitting women but she did the unthinkable to him and he needs good revenge. Maybe he will get to fuck her this way but I will bet she will mess him up. Who cares if she is suicidal because she can't have his wife again. Let her go...

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

because it shows that no matter how long you know someone, or how well, things can happen that are not as expected, or planned. It would appear this was not a win-win-win story, because it was all based on lies from the beginning. I didn't particularly like this story for myself because it was one couple lying to each other, and cheating, and denying things to their partner. it just was too screwed up of a relationship from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always the same idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is still brain sick and needs many help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Fu**ing Wimp Story

The guy lost his "BALLS" to those two bitches. He became their, "BITCH".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yep!

He became their, "Bitch"! Should just give her the choice, one - things go back to the way they were before the ass fingering started or, two - he could just walk out of their marriage, him visiting the kids once in a while and NEVER seeing her again or, three - DIVORCE, him NEVER seeing her again just the kids, she could do see and do whom ever she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a bunch of idiotic crap!!!^

^Where is the love in your crap?? A marriage where the wife humiliates and violates the husband and you speak about love??? A husband who thinks about vengeance and what he will do to his wife and her lover and you speak about love?? Are you brain sick or is it because you are a man-hating ugly old bag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Clever

I think it’s a clever story. Making Val become feminine for a month will diminish her power. With Dsne on top there doesn’t appear to be any trick they could use except physical force like a gun or a drug but that would update end the marriage and the family. In real life the wife would probably lie and cheat but this is fiction and the author establishes the rules of reality. I liked it.8846

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
crap

Score 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True dyke story

A true Dyke story trying your best to make men look bad while at the same time you want to be a man I don’t know where you got this guy from but trust me the average man would’ve broke your motherfucking neck Valerie so sounds good in the story But try it in real life ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What more can I say

That others have not. I agree. Really disappointing story that clearly has an agenda. It really is saddening.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Weird. But thanks.. I think

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Such a garbage "story". I have no words. She RAPED him. Simple as that. The only conclusion that could earn this more than -100 stars, would be both bitches in jail or preferrably D.E.D.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

I mean, what else can you expect from man-hating idiot "writer" like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This always comes up……is it cheating for the wife to have lesbian sex? My answer is a solid NO. What guy would not get hard as a diamond to see his wife in a 69 with a hot lesbian.? They aren’t going to shoot sperm into the wife! you would have to be dead not to get hard for that. R. H.

ReiknarReiknar4 months ago

What a strange story. I see some of the comments about how awful it is etc, or that there's an agenda. I haven't read any of the author's other stories, but just based on this one, what stood out to me is the idea that "one good turn deserves another" would make it all ok. The wife in the story convinces herself and possibly even her husband that her actions were unavoidable, and out of her hands (ie. she's a "saleswoman"). He convinces himself that what they did justifies his plans, and that his belief that Valerie will in the end love it as much as his imagination does further justifies it.

Some folks might find the story, or at least aspects of it a turn on, and I get that. I like a lot of NC/R material, but only the stuff where the characters turn out to enjoy it before the end. The more violent, depressing stuff is a turn off to me, no matter the gender or orientation of the characters. What the characters of Andrea and Valerie did to Dane in this story, fit that description in my mind.

But it's really important to remember that this stuff is fantasy, a healthy way to explore, imagine, "live out" those things one would never actually do, no matter the reason you wouldn't. I would hope no one reads this story from any perspective thinking "Oh, that sounds cool, I'll have to try that on someone." - cause yea, that'd be rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous