Let's Twist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

All good things come to an end and Jo Lynn slowly came down from her sexual high. She released me from her quivering thighs and I found my way back up to her chest where she petted my head and whispered nonsense. I suckled on one of her engorged nipples knowing I had been a good teacher for her first time girl on girl encounter.

We both perked up when we heard a horse whinny. I crawled to the edge of the big blanket where my spy equipment was set up. I saw Mrs. Cornwallis and Meat trotting along the path heading for the river. I had bet right that this was a watering stop for the horses. Hopefully, it was also the time for Meat to be a stallion for the mare he was riding with.

They watered the horses and then tied the reins to some nearby trees. The stallion must have been feeling frisky after the ride because he began to sniff the rear end of the filly again. Mrs. Cornwallis watched the spectacle with interest. I stifled a laugh when I suddenly remembered a visit to the zoo with my family when I was about 10. The rhinos were in heat or something because this huge bull mounted a female right in front of us. My mother tried to cover my eyes but I saw enough to be astounded. The rhino cock looked like a log from an oak tree. I got hustled away but my brothers whispered about that event the rest of the trip.

Meat came up behind Mrs. Cornwallis and placed his hands on her shoulders as they watched the horses get excited. I could see her back into him with her taut butt. It was show time. I nudged Jo Lynn and put my finger to my lips to mime silence. She scooted forward and I handed her one of the powerful binoculars. She zoomed in just as Mrs. C was turning around to face Meat. I guess being a Southern Belle means you know what you want and when you want it. Without even a kiss, she unzipped Meat's riding breeches. She dropped to her knees as she continued to pull his pants down to his boots. As I suspected earlier Meat was not wearing underwear so his impressive cock sprang free right in the face of Ashley's staid and proper mother.

I heard Jo Lynn gasp as she witnessed her lover's cock hovering in front of Mrs. Cornwallis' hungry mouth. The magnification of the telephoto lens made the scene even more surreal. With both hands Mrs. C lifted Meat's partially hard prick to her waiting mouth. She leaned forward as she tentatively inserted the circumcised head of his cock into her mouth. I could see her tongue lashing the bulbous head as his dick grew longer and thicker. Unless Mrs. Cornwallis had been a circus sword swallower in a previous life, there was no way that she was going all the way down on this howitzer.

I will give her kudos for trying though. Mrs. Cornwallis would push about half of Meat's cock into her mouth before her gag reflex would kick in. Meat had a full erection by now and Jo Lynn was breathing heavier next to me, possibly marveling that she had that very flag pole stuck up her pussy last night.

Mrs. Cornwallis obviously had a plan because she finally got up off her knees and walked over to her horse. She had a small saddle bag which she opened and pulled out a tiny bottle. She went back over to Meat and handed it to him while she said something to him. Mrs. C unzipped her own britches and pulled them down to her knees. She was not into shaving her pussy but it was nicely trimmed and pretty. She turned around and bent over while balancing herself against a nearby tree. Meat kind of waddled over to her because of his half-mast pants and opened the top of the bottle. He poured a generous load of lube on his rigid rod and then dumped a full stream between her open ass cheeks. Oh my God, this was going to be an ass-fucking to end all ass-fucking. Elizabeth Cornwallis, you dirty little slut!

I was taking pictures with my 'bird-watching' camera which has a silent shutter. A veteran porno director couldn't have asked for better lighting and angles than what I was getting. I started the movie camera going which was on a tripod zeroed in on the lurid scene below. Jo Lynn was glued to the action with her binoculars and I didn't blame her. My pussy was still damp from eating Jo Lynn and watching this show only increased the buzz.

Meat slowly pushed the slippery head of his cock against her butt hole. It resisted like any sane asshole would but I could see Meat was determined to storm the Bastille. Mrs. C's sphincter muscle fought the entry of Meat's rocket but eventually gaped open as he pressed harder. As soon as he was past the gatekeeper Meat slowed down to allow her to get used to the intruder inside her bowels. He also poured a liberal dose of lubricant on the rest of his cock and more around her anal opening. Mrs. Cornwallis pushed back against him and called out something I couldn't quite hear. Whatever it was caused Meat to abandon his easy approach because he grabbed her hips and forced himself deep into Mrs. Cornwallis' ass. This time I did hear what was said, or shall I say screamed.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass harder," she yelled as Meat slammed himself all the way inside her.

I don't know how she was able to stand up while taking this beating. My own asshole puckered up in unconscious sympathy. The horses were nickering and shuffling nervously in the background. Meat would nearly pull out of her butt and then plunge back into her up to the hilt of his dangerous sword. Once he pulled all the way out and slapped his hard, wet cock on her buttocks. Mrs. C's anus winked partially shut but Meat's cock head forced inside her again. By now Mrs. Cornwallis was screaming unintelligible words urging Meat to greater speed and depth.

Meat pulled the little horse whip out of his boot which had a flat piece of leather on the end. He started slapping Mrs. Cornwallis on her bare ass, turning her cheeks bright crimson. That was the coup de grace that won this horserace. Mrs. Cornwallis let loose a scream that may have frightened Stephen King, the king of horror novels, but not my Steven. His sleek butt muscles clenched as he unquestionably let loose a load of hot cum into her innards. I could see that Mrs. Cornwallis' legs quiver with the effort to stay on her feet.

Meat finally pulled back and a white stream of his jism poured out of her backdoor when his cock was released from her gaping asshole. Mrs. C did sink down to her knees in relief or ecstasy or whatever. She was panting like a greyhound that just finished chasing the bunny around the dog track. Meat's cock hung down like a giant C and dripped some residual cum on her ass cheeks. Jo Lynn was panting nearly as hard as Mrs. Cornwallis. Apparently she liked the floor show too. For myself, I knew I had lost the bet to Meat. He definitely deserved credit for revealing a new side to Ashley's mother, as kinky as it may be.

I didn't bother watching the closing ceremonies but I did hear the horses gallop off. Jo Lynn and I cuddled while looking up in the trees, each lost in thought. Damned if a bird or two didn't entertain us to remind us of why were out in nature. I even snapped a few photos of some tweetie birds for proof.

Chapter Eight: "A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart." (Unknown)

Ashley was in her room napping when I got back to the mansion. I had dropped off Jo Lynn at the guest house so she could get ready for the evening fun. I stripped off my clothes and snuggled into bed with my former roomie. She was naked too so I spooned with her while she slept. I was thinking about what I had witnessed earlier by the river, debating in my mind whether to show Ashley the pictures of her mother getting her ass drilled by Meat. Probably not; let sleeping dogs lie. It was a revelation to me to see Mrs. C as a sexual tigress. I wondered if she would get nude with the rest of us later? I might share my thoughts (and photos) with Bryan, our master of ceremonies for the Nude Day celebration.

Ashley Rose stirred in my arms and turned to face me. She kissed my lips and stroked my face lovingly.

"Hi honey, when did you get here?" she asked sleepily.

"I've been violating your body for a while. You didn't even flinch," I kidded her.

"How was the grand tour with your two boyfriends?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh, Alex, it went so well I can't believe it. Daddy is so impressed with Bryan and vice versa. It seemed like they were father and son. Don't you think they even look like each other?" she asked innocently. I'm not a psychologist but I'm already well down the path that if Bryan was like a son, Ashley Rose could then fuck her father and her brother, at least figuratively. Perfect!

"I do Ash. Was there any tension about you staying with Bryan last night?" I asked.

"No, oh my God, Alex, I've been dying to tell you this! Daddy was showing us his hunting lodge which is way out in the woods somewhere. This place is tiny so we were standing very close together next to the bed. Out of nowhere, Daddy looked Bryan right in the eye and told him that he believed in open relationships of all kinds, including his daughter. Then Daddy put his hand on my ass and began kissing my neck. I was facing Bryan so I was watching him while this happened. I could see he was a little shocked and uncomfortable so I took his hands and placed them on my breasts," Ashley told me in a rush.

"Holy shit, did you fuck them both?" I asked incredulously. Dammit, I can't be two places at once to photograph Cornwallis mischief. I'm going to need an assistant I guess.

"Tell me more, you dirty little slut," I demanded.

"Oh Alexis, it was so beautiful. Bryan immediately got over his initial shock when I put his hands on my tits. He unbuttoned my blouse and had my bra opened in no time. Daddy unzipped my shorts from behind and slid my shorts and panties down to my ankles. They were both feeling me up at the same time so I never knew whose hands or fingers were whose. All I knew was that I was in heaven!" she exclaimed.

Lucky little bitch, I thought enviously. I probed between her legs and found that she was soaking wet and slimy with cum. I had to have some of that since I didn't get to be with them when the dirty deeds were happening. I pulled Ashley up and then slid under her in the classic sixty-nine position. Her pussy is a baldie just like mine. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and admired her pinkness which contrasted nicely with her dark complexion. I licked her slit and probed her vagina hoping to score some of her afternoon gift.

Ashley's head was buried in my cunt too so we were both squirming with lust. I removed my mouth long enough to tell Ashley to give up some of her men's cum. She tensed her body a little to squeeze her pussy muscles. Sure enough, a nice amount of white jism slid out into my open mouth. I was like a baby bird waiting for mama's worm. I'm not a wine connoisseur but I could be a cum critic for the 'New York Times'. This particular blend of Bryan and Mr. Cornwallis had a nutty flavor with a hint of Southern France. A pleasant after-taste and just the right amount of body that clung to my lips.

My best friend managed to squeeze out one more dollop of the man cream that I didn't swallow. I extricated myself from under her and flipped her over on her back. I kissed her and as we opened our mouths, I let the cum mixture slide into her mouth.

"Oh, thank you, sweetie," Ashley said after swallowing her father's and new lover's cum. We hugged each other tight as best friends and soul sisters.

"So what about Nude Day? Did Bryan bring that up to Daddy?" I asked apprehensively.

"Yes! After our fun Bryan asked Daddy if he would feel comfortable coming to our Nude Day party. Mind you, Daddy's penis is wedged between my legs from the back and Bryan's dick is next to his from the front so I don't know how a nude party could shock Daddy!" Ashley giggled. She went on to say that her father agree to join us.

Hmm; now the question of Mother Cornwallis and the Nude Day party. I knew that she had been fucked silly by Meat at about the same time that Ashley was pulling a double with her father and Bryan. But neither party knew about the other. I was thinking a little group therapy for the Cornwallis family would be a good thing. I needed to huddle with my Murphy boys.

Ashley and I showered together and got ready for the party. I excused myself and told her to bring her parents down to the pool for dinner. I hustled down to the guest rooms and pulled Meat into Bryan's room for a conversation.

I started to give the boys a briefing about all the extracurricular activity this afternoon, like I was the National Security Advisor to the President or something. They laughed at me and bumped fists.

"We already know, Sherlock. Meat and I have been sharing stories too. Mrs. Cornwallis was pretty talkative after Meat serviced her. She knows that her husband has been fucking their daughter for years but has pretended not to know. She gets her kicks from Benjamin, which she believes her husband condones. Anyway, Meat is going to get Mrs. C drunk and horny during dinner and hopefully my Nude Day party game will work its magic," Charlie explained.

I looked back and forth between the two with my mouth hanging open. These boys had one-upped me again. I must be losing my touch. I put up my hands in mock surrender.

"I submit to your greater knowledge, master," I said to Bryan.

"What's the game I'm going to win tonight?" I asked innocently.

"You never give up do you, Lex," he replied shaking his head in wonder.

"It's time to get ready for dinner. The caterers will be here momentarily," Bryan continued. He had insisted that he arrange and pay for the Nude Day party by the pool. Let's get this party started!

Chapter Nine: "If people were meant to be nude, they would have been born this way. (Oscar Wilde)

Bryan loved themed parties. This one was going to be a 60's affair because he had the Cornwallis staff deliver engraved invitations and packages to everyone stating that fact. We were instructed to wear the clothing in the package and to 'be there or be square'. My own outfit was a red micro-skirt and a white peasant blouse as well as the requisite love beads, head band and flowers for my hair. I was definitely looking like the English model Twiggy.

The party area was lit with festive Japanese lanterns. There was a very low table like you'd see at a Japanese restaurant. Instead of candles, lava lamps were gurgling on the table. The napkin holders were wood and carved into peace signs. The music system featured oldies from that era. 'I Heard it through the Grapevine' was playing as I trotted over to Jo Lynn's door.

She opened the door and squealed with delight when she saw me. I admired the outfit Bryan had picked for her. A very low cut, tie-dyed top, a short pleated skirt and white, patent leather go-go boots made Jo Lynn look like she could dance onstage at a retro strip club. We hustled out to join the party.

Bryan and Meat had changed into their 60's attire. Meat had on a vertically striped 'Beach Boys' shirt; white, surf shorts; and he was wearing a surfboard-shaped necklace that was emblazoned with 'Hang 10'. Hmm; how appropriate for a blond god hung like him?

Bryan was sporting a John Lennon look from the psychedelic era. Hippie shirt, bell bottoms and purple granny glasses; plus a paisley head band and a peace sign hanging from his neck. Very cool, very hip.

The four of us outsiders were serving ourselves cocktails when the Cornwallis family came strolling down the path arm in arm. Ashley was dressed like Daisy Mae. A very short, hip-hugging jean skirt exposed a perfect midriff because her top was a front-tied bandana knotted between her bouncing tits. No bras in the 60's man.

Mr. C the IV was wearing a vivid red, satin Nehru tuxedo like the Beatles wore for the Sergeant Pepper album cover. He looked so damned handsome it made me a little weak in the knees. I wanted some of what Ashley had gotten that afternoon sometime tonight.

Mrs. Cornwallis was the biggest surprise. She looked like the spitting image of Jacqueline Kennedy when she set the fashion trends in the early 60's. A tight fitting pink skirt, a matching pink jacket over a modest white blouse and, unbelievably, a matching pink pillbox hat was perched on her head. She apparently had directed her hairdresser to style her hair in the same way as Jackie because the resemblance was uncanny. Wow, maybe I need to rethink this whole, stuffy Mrs. Cornwallis IV shit!

Alcohol flowed freely and conversation was light and funny. The music was perfectly suited to the theme as the Beatles, Stones, Beach Boys, Dylan and all the great groups from that era serenaded us in the background.

Dinner was announced by Bryan sounding a Chinese gong that he just happened to have. Nothing is by chance with Bry. The seating was plush pillows next to the low table. There was some hilarity as us girls tried to gracefully seat themselves in their short skirts. My micro was so short I had no chance for modesty. I glared at Bryan for intentionally picking the micro for me. The only woman who handled the sitting well was Mrs. Cornwallis. She held on to Meat's hand and sat down effortlessly with her knees pressed primly together.

Meat had hovered around her since she arrived at the party like a humming bird at a sugar water feeder. She was drinking very strong-looking martinis like it was her job. Maybe she needed a pain reliever for her sore butt. Hee, hee.

Like the rest of the party, dinner was themed with old fashioned Fondue pots set in the middle of the table. Meats, seafood, chicken, bread and veggies were served communally to be speared and cooked in the hot oils, melted cheese and my favorite, melted chocolate. We cooked food for each other and used our fingers to eat.

The caterers cleaned off the tables when we were done and then they disappeared in a hurry. Bryan stood up and brought out a huge hookah from behind the bar. It had seven hoses hanging from the body of the colorful contraption.

Bryan said since this was a 60's party we needed to finish the meal with a little hashish dessert, which was synonymous with the era. He fired up the bowl and urged everyone to suck on their personal hose. The hookah bubbled like a hot tub when everyone started sucking away. Mr. and Mrs. Cornwallis seemed particularly devoted to getting high quickly. Nothing like a lot of alcohol and a little smoke to loosen inhibitions!

After a couple bowls Bryan called for attention again. This guy was the P.T. Barnum of parties, I swear. He looked around at the pretty stoned group and told us that the 60's was about free will and free love so the fact that Nude Day was today had symmetry with the 60's party theme. He then said with a grin that no party is complete without a party game.

With that statement he got up and went behind the bar again and brought out a large box.

"What I have here is a great game invented in 1966. I have modified the rules to fit our group and the holiday we celebrate tonight," he said with a straight face. He then stood up and dramatically shook out a plastic sheet to reveal the classic game 'Twister' with its big circles of red, yellow, blue and green. Everyone cheered and whistled about his originality.

"Listen up class! You all remember the rules? The spinner is divided into four labeled sections: right foot, left foot, right hand and left hand. Each of those four sections is divided into the four colors. After spinning, the combination is called, for example: right hand yellow or left foot blue. The players must move their hand or foot to a circle of the correct color," Bryan instructed with his easy charm.

"Here are the modifications. Whenever a contestant looses their balance and falls trying to reach their circle, they must remove an article of clothing. The last person wearing any clothing wins! Since my clothing allowance was rather exacting, everyone has the same amount to lose," he explained as he looked pointedly at me. I held up my hands in innocence.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers