Letter from the Headmistress

Story Info
Headmistress feels her student requires disciplining.
1.2k words
3.84
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

St Julia's
Boarding College For Ladies
"forever servantile to men'

Master A Libertine
Head of Department
Anthropology & Medieval Studies
Pimpernel University

Dear Master Libertine

After a considerable amount of deliberation it would be, in our view, most constitutive if Miss Pert were to be placed under your gifted tutorage in the finer acts of behaving as a lady should.

Master Libertine, you would be aware of our strict dress codes that Miss Pert continously ignores. Blouses are to be buttoned to the neck, hems should be no more than 2 inches from the ground when kneeling, non-transparent stockings should be worn and heels should be no more than 1 inch high. Underwear should cover the entire derriere and the soft skin of the breast area.

Please take a long hard look at Miss Pert and explicate this dress code as her interpretation of our uniform is beginning to be adopted by several other ladies.

In particular her very unnerving habit of not wearing panties. However, we must point out, to Miss Pert's credit she does sit very demurely, if not quiet still, with her hands in her lap throughout classes.

Also unnerving are the long throaty moans that she often emits often at the climax of the lesson. Our Mr Brown often breaks out in sweat and has to leave the classroom for a few minutes to recompose himself when this happens.

Also to Miss Pert's credit is her helpful nature toward the other ladies at our college, in particular during dressmaking and physical education classes. She is very good in ensuring the other girls uniforms are straight and neat by running her hands down the full length of their bodies paying particular attention to the breast area. Her computer skills are also excellent and she will take the time to stand behind the girls, leaning forward, to point out certain aspects on the screen. As she is a 'touch' person she will always place one hand on the girl.

Markedly perturbing is Miss Pert's way of settling several of the girl's down in the event they become upset or appear stressed. We are most aware of this as these girls often appear to be more disquited since Miss Pert has only recently enrolled as a student at our college. What we find most confusing is that though we believe her to be the reason behind this distress she is the only one several of the other girls will allow to pacify them.

We were unaware of her methods in these situations until we were able to place an obscured video camera in the attic, where she will often take the girls to comfort them.

Firstly, she will have them kneel on their haunches. Their hands must be in their laps. (Please remember these girls have now adopted Miss Pert's unbecoming uniform, in particular they do not wear panties).

Miss Pert will then kneel behind them and brush their hair. As their hair falls around their shoulders she will gently move it aside, lowering their blouses at the same time. Her hands will firmly stroke up and down the other young girls arms until the blouse has been abandoned altogether. Her hands will then move to the breast area where she will place her hand inside their brassiere. The girl in front raises herself slightly.

At this point we are unable to see where Miss Pert has one of her hands. The girl in front starts to sway slightly from side to side also moving up and down. Miss Pert's hand will occasionally reappear and she will lick and suck her fingers.

The young girl being comforted must be feeling better at this stage as she will then turn around and face Miss Pert. They will both sit down facing each other and give each other a hug. Their legs outstretch, wrapping them around each other.

They stay in this embrace, often for a long time. After removing the young girls breast's from her brassiere Miss Pert will then lower her head and take them in her mouth. The other young girl will reciprocate this action.

After this has gone on for several minutes, Miss Pert will gently push the young girl onto her back their legs still entwined. She raises both skirts up around their hips. One of Miss Pert's legs then manouvres it's way under one of the legs of the other girls. She will then place her hand between their legs and strokes, sharing it between them both.

We can see something glistening between their legs, but only for a short time. Miss Pert will then push hard up against the other girl and start grinding her body, in particular her clitoris, in toward the body - and clitoris - of the other girl. Both their buttocks and legs will pump up and down. Their movements become frenzied and as Miss Pert takes the other girls breasts in her hands she arches herself backward and with even more ferocity rubs herself harder against the other girl. We can hear them screaming, urging each other on, telling each other how fucking good it feels. They are screaming that their juices are streaming from their once aching cunts.

Miss Pert once again leans forward and this time she is not gentle when she takes the other girls firm swollen breast in her mouth. She nips on her nipple and the young girls erupts, bucking and throwing her body from side to side. She clenches her teeth and yells fuck you, god I'm coming I am so wet don't stop please more harder I want more over and over. Her body spasms and Miss Pert is thrown back. Her hands reach up and grab Miss Pert's breasts. She raises her head and pulls the hard breasts toward her mouth and then she too nips on the nipples. Miss Pert's body moves potently harder gyrating savagely on the young girl. Her eyes wide open she stops for but a second and then lets out a long throaty wail her body shaking violently. All we can hear for several minutes is oh god, oh fuck coming from deep down the back of her throat. She does not move for a long time, just every so often her body shudders.

I trust you now understand Master Libertine why we feel Miss Pert's actions are unbeffiting to that of the demeanor of the students at St Julia's Ladies College.

Your reputation in taking charge and educating young girls is evident by the behaviour of the girls who are sent to you. One afternoon's detention with you, Master Libertine, and the girls are less unruly for several days. And I do agree that the fitted, rough blouses you make them wear for one week are more befitting to our college and act as a visible warning to the other young girls.

The group of girls who have been guided by you on a regular basis sit quietly in the playgrounds, talking gently amongst themselves brushing each other's hair with faraway expressions in their eyes.

A much more appropriate past-time for young girls that could lead to no sinfulness.

These girls are forever indebted to you.

I remain, as always, your faithful servant.

Ms A Voyeur
Head Mistress
St Julia's Ladies College