Letter to You

Story Info
Woman confesses her desire.
1.5k words
4.12
23.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you. I want you badly; I can sit here and I can envision fantasies of you all day long, but I don't believe even those give the full degree of my want. It's like an obsession; it's my only obsession; I'm not an obsessive type person. I actually realized the full extent of my want for you this weekend. I've known, of course, for sometime that I wanted to fuck you, but the obsession part, or what I feel is an obsession, really struck me this weekend. You are really the only person that I speak to, that I never get bored of. I don't know if you knew that, but I guess you do now. Usually, when speaking with people, I tend to become uninterested very easily, and I just stop talking to them. But not you, you've always peaked my interest, kept me well entertained, and a lot of people can't do that.

You're probably wondering now what caused this line of thought, or even this confession from me. You've known me long enough to guess or know that I'm also not the type of person that is easily drawn to confessing things, especially my deeper thoughts or feelings. I keep to myself, and I like it that way. I don't like having to explain myself to others, maybe because it gives me a sense of being mysterious. People can wonder, "what's up with her?" And never really be able to answer it, because I never give enough information for them to. I've decided though, that to you I'm going to confess. I think you need to know, and at this very moment I'm willing to lay it out there. I'm doing it this way, in letter form, because if I were to speak to you, I wouldn't say it.

I realized my want, my obsession, as I like to call it, when I was around a group of people. I saw the men looking at me; I knew what they wanted; I'm very good at reading people, and though, I would have been more than willing to give them it, my thoughts included only you. I, as any other hot-blooded woman would have done, didn't begin to fantasize about these other men. I never once thought to give them a show, or let them know the feelings, that need to fuck and do it in the most raunchiness of fashions, were there. My thoughts were solely on you. My fantasies focused only on you touching me, on you fucking me, in those most nastiness of fashions, of me being solely yours and pleasing only you.

As I felt these mens' eyes on me; as I heard them speak and laugh, and try hard to get my attention on them, I drove myself deeper into my own thoughts. I forgot they were there, and began to dream. I saw you naked before me, and as my dream self looked down, I saw that I was naked as well and laying on a bed, and I smiled as I looked back up at you. And I spoke, in an almost taunting fashion to you as I moved my hands up the sides of my body and over my full breasts.

"I'm ready and willing for you to take me."

You came to me, laying down so that our naked hot flesh touched, and a moan escaped my lips. I felt your hands gingerly move up my tight thighs to find my warm, moistness. And as your fingers parted those lower lips and found the hard nub that brings to me such great pleasures, you bent your head down and kissed me. I moaned again, into your mouth, as our tongues began their sacred dance and the ceremonies began. My hands found what I've wanted for so long and I began to stroke your manhood, running my fingers up and down that long, thick, hard shaft as I became more breathless and my body began to quiver. When the kiss broke, my big blue eyes opened even wider as I looked you straight in the eye.

"I need you. I need you now. I want you to break me. I want you to make me yours."

Your fingers dipped down into my tight, wet hole, causing my words to be lost, causing all my concentration to wither away, and causing me to moan once more. You looked down at me and smiled as my passions grew. Your lips found mine once again before you spoke.

"If you want me. You know exactly what to do."

You removed your hands from me, and I sat up, looking over to you as I moved down. I grabbed what I wanted, what I needed to satisfy every fiber of my being, and began to lick it. I moaned loudly as I tasted you, and became even louder as I placed you in my mouth. I heard you sigh which only caused me to work better. Moving my full lips around you, making my tongue lap at the firm skin, stroking that beautiful thing, caused my body to begin to ache for you even more. The moistness turned into a flow of juices that ran down my legs as I became more heated. I couldn't hold myself back and dropped my head, I needed all of you. I wanted badly to feel you slip into my throat, and I did just that, taking all of you, but with complications. It didn't matter to me anyway, I knew you'd love the feel of my throat constricting so tightly against you. I kept it secured until you pulled me back up, and off of you. I looked up and in a lust-filled husky voice I asked, "will you fuck me now? May I have it? I need it badly. My body burns for you."

You smile as you see and hear how much I want you and you run your hand down my jaw line.

"Yes, my baby, you may have it now."

I quickly climb on top of you and drop down. I revel in the feel of you filling me, but before I can begin to move you grab my hips and stare into my eyes.

"You know I'm going to fuck you, right?"

"Of course I do. That's what I want."

"This tenderness is done."

"I don't want it to be tender."

"I know. Girls like you liked to be fucked, don't they? The could care less about anything else."

"That's right. Everything else is boring, and can be left up to good girls who don't actually know how to fuck."

"Good, I'm glad we agree. Now get to it, and fuck me just as good as a dirty little girl like you can."

"With pleasure, my dear Sir."

I began to grind on you, hard, moaning loudly as I grabbed my breasts in my hands and began to manipulate their erect nipples. I cried out as I felt you deep inside of me. My heat rising, I took my hands from my breasts and dropped them to your sides as I pressed myself against you and began to bounce, driving you ever deeper and faster into me. I felt my body began to spasm, but before anything could come of it, you threw me off of you and came between my legs. You grabbed my ankles and threw my legs onto your shoulders as you thrust back into my hot wetness, causing a loud ecstasy-filled scream to come from me as you pounded all of your length and weight into me.

My body sang with its desire, my muscles clamped so tightly around you that you could not hold back, and you began to fill me with everything I've always wanted.

The fantasy faded, and when I opened my eyes, I found myself surrounded by these men that had tried in vain to get my attention earlier. I saw that all of them had stripped and all of them were pulling hard and quick on themselves. I realized why as I felt myself shake and saw my hand rubbing myself hard and fast. I will also confess, that I ended up pleasing everyone of them. That shouldn't come as a surprise to you, you've always known the type of girl I am. I can't sit around with a bunch of men jacking off to me and not do something about it. I let them have me, laying down and taking them into my mouth and my womanhood, but still thinking only of you. When I felt myself being bathed in all of their aftermath, I thought of you spewing that hot thick cream all over my skin.

Even after they left, and as I cleaned up my want lingered. I felt unsatisfied, though, I probably shouldn't have. I couldn't help it, they were not you, and I'll only be satisfied when I am able to please my obsession

Truly Yours.