Letters to Nicole 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But something was different too. Usually I felt orgasms build in my legs, but this one was developing in my very center. I was shaking so hard it was quite incredible and when she stopped...this time I didn't get mad. I knew she would start again.

She smiled at me for a moment and then resumed as before. That deep feeling began almost at once! Her finger sawed into my cunt and the tip rubbed and rubbed at my spot. My insides were churning and the pleasure was so indescribable I thought I was gonna die from it!

And then, I felt this orgasm coming, Nicole. It was so huge that there was no way it was gonna be stopped. Teri sensed something because she stopped licking me, but she caressed my inner thighs and her finger kept rubbing the

g-spot. My body was shaking...Hell, my voice was shaking..."Oh MY GOD! I'm gonna CUM!" I said it, but the voice didn't sound like mine.

"Let it go, Baby! Just let it happen!" Teri urged.

I watched...fascinated as an earthquake in my sex organs began! The first spasm exploded toward my pussy and a spray of cum jetted out of my pee hole striking Teri in the face! My stomach was tied in a million sexual knots and a second spray erupted right after the first. Teri shoved her face into my crotch and just held it there while I dissolved into a shuddering mess. I fell back onto the counter and just laid there as the waves washed over me, holding my tits to me and moaning quietly.

Teri appeared above me and she held me close while I recovered. She was whispering things in my ear, which...I didn't hear all of them but she was asking things such as, "Did you like that?" and "Did that feel good?" I moaned and slid my arms around her and stroked her neck and back.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I replied with another question.

She just smiled and kissed me softly for a while and then she stood up. "What do you say we get in the shower?" she suggested. She helped me up and we walked silently and naked to the bathroom. I had a hand on her the whole time.

When we started soaping each other, she looked at me. Her eyes were searching and full of desire and when she leaned back against the wall, I took the shower gel and sensuously soaped her up. My hands were slipping everywhere and when I got to her pussy, I stayed there until she went off again, her hands on my shoulders and her butt jerking against the tile.

Then she soaped me and we pushed our tits together and just slid them all over each other's. Those fat nipples felt fantastic against mine and I started to feel an arousal building again. I slipped my fingers behind her and into her ass crack and pulled her close for some more kissing! We kissed until we were rinsed and then we dried each other off. It was so beautiful and so erotic, Nicole!

"Nancy?" She looked at me, her eyes full of desire again. "Will you fuck ME now?"

I nodded and we went to the bedroom. My eyes grew wide when she pulled a

strap-on dildo out of a bag in the closet and helped me put it on. The heat was climbing again and our hands were all over each other. The kissing and touching became raw and more urgent and when the moaning began again, Teri pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top to ride the dildo. I helped guide the dick into her as she lowered herself and I was amazed how great it felt for me when she started rotating her hips and grinding onto it. She was incredibly wet I know because I heard her girl slit squishing around the rubber cock as it fucked her.

Soon she was bouncing on it in a frenzy and rubbing her clit under her. I grabbed her tits and pinched at her nipples and in no time she screamed with another cum, her back arching and her mouth frozen open!

She rolled off and quickly got on all fours, begging me to fuck her doggy style! I was so into this, Nicole! I felt like I wanted to cum again too and when I got behind her, I held the cock by the base and started pounding into her in such a way that my end would pressure my clit. She was gurgling and groaning and every little while yelping with erotic pain. The "Fuck's" and "Shit's" were pouring from our mouths. I think we both came twice in that position.

We finally rolled away from each other completely exhausted. I'm pretty sure we napped for a while. I know I did. When I woke up, we were holding hands and she turned and looked at me, smiling.

"Are you okay?"

"I am! Are you?"

"Oh God...yes!"

"Teri," I said, squeezing her hand tighter and giggling, "that was the best orgasm I ever had in my life! I couldn't believe that I squirted you in the face!"

"Mmm..." she replied, "wasn't that fun? You taste so good, Baby!"

"Can we do this again some time?"

"I don't know if we can...but this was pretty special!"

"You have to teach me how to do that to a girl...to find her g-spot."

Teri held me close. We never were able to do it again, Nicole, but I'm happy to tell you that I learned how to make other girls feel like that. Not all of them can ejaculate like that but a great many can. I tried it on Felecia later! Perhaps I'll tell you about it in another letter. I'll write again soon!

Right now I have to run...Bye!

Nancy

12