Letters to Nicole 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh Yessss! FUUCCKKK!!" They almost cried out in unison before falling back onto their heels! Jessi looked so hot with all that jizzy spunk on her face. I moved over to her and began kissing her hotly, pulling her close and whispering how beautiful she looked and how much she turned me on! She just sighed into my mouth and kissed and we shared the taste of cum!

Nicole, I have no idea how I kept my composure as well as I did. Perhaps if the guys had been more insistent I might not have been able to hold out. When I told C.J. about the incident he kissed me very appreciatively. He actually seemed pleased that I had been in a sexy situation like that and hadn't hid it from him or cheated. I loved him for that! That he still let me have some fun with our friends, which made what happened later even more difficult.

I think I was becoming insatiable (not that I wasn't already insatiable...hahaha...I was becoming even more insatiable.) C.J. and I were fucking every chance we got and it was fantastic! He was even fucking me anally and I was learning to love that as much as the rest! It was a little disconcerting because as horny as we were, we often had trouble finding a place to fuck privately. The garage apartment his family had was now rented out, after school was no good because he was involved with the track team, and both our parents seemed to be home most of the time at night.

I got a little of the hornies out of the way by having some fun with Felecia once or twice, and...naughty me...once I was in the bathroom with Kelly Conway during a study hall of mine and we had a quick ten minutes of hot play! But mostly, C.J. and I were a real couple there. Felecia and I were drifting as I told you before in another letter. I was glad that she and Teddy were going just as strong as C.J. and me.

But you know what? Something happened about the middle of April that changed everything again. C.J. got the news that he would be going to France on an exchange seminar with his French class. They would be leaving on the first of May and be gone three weeks. I didn't think much of it at first, but in the two weeks before they left we made love exactly one time and that was during the first week. Circumstances just gave us no privacy and that coupled with graduation planning and end of the year shit...well...we were sooo fucking horny! I masturbated a lot...wink/wink...but you know how that goes!

Anyway, on the night before he was to leave we had the good fortune to be at Tim's house. His parents had left for three days and Tim had the house to himself. He and Cee had got to talking and Tim had suggested that C.J. and I just come over and we could be alone for a while on the last night. I was so grateful because I needed to be fucked! There was no way I'd make it through the three weeks without some cock, especially since it had been nine days since our last time together.

C.J. and I decided to go early so that we could have as much time together as possible. I drove right over there after school (giving Tim a ride home) and we just watched some TV until C.J. got there after track practice. We ordered some pizza and had some cokes...and then we talked with Tim a while before going downstairs for our fun.

It was kind of bittersweet, Nicole. God, we were so horny, and yet it was like we were going to executed or something. When you think about it, three weeks isn't that much...but it seemed like forever! It took a little while before we got into it, but pretty soon we were kissing and groping like mad, pulling at our clothes and giggling and everything! C.J. was sucking my tits and I was jerking his cock. It was all so apparent that this would end up being one of our hottest fucks ever! Just from the sucking he was putting on my nipples I was just about cumming, and his pre-cum was dribbling all over his dick while I stroked it. Every touch was ratcheting my arousal higher and higher.

And then...incredibly...Tim came to the top of the stairs and started rapping on the sidewall there! I couldn't believe what he was doing! C.J. looked puzzled too and he called up, "Yeah?"

Tim replied, "I need to come down there you two!"

"What the fuck!?" Cee yelled, irritated now.

But Tim quickly said, "I have to, I need to tell you something, Cee...it's an emergency!"

I grabbed one of the larger sofa pillows to cover myself and C.J. pulled up his boxers. "Okay, c'mon," but I could hear the tone of his voice; he was so pissed!

Tim came halfway down the stairs and peeked under the ceiling. When he saw we were covered, he came down the rest of the stairs. He looked at me for a long second, then turned to C.J. and said, "You're not gonna like this Cee, but you have to go home!"

"FUCK!" Cee spat the word out. "What the hell for?"

"Shit, I know, Buddy," Tim lamented, "but someone called your house. Some thing's wrong with your visa...and you have to straighten it out tonight or you can't go in the morning."

"Dammit!!" I couldn't remember seeing C.J. that mad before. "The fucking government! Damn!" He started pulling on his pants. "Fucking illegal aliens can get in and out of the country any fuckin' time they want, but damn it to hell...with my visa, I have to go through ten layers of shit and still can't get out!!"

"What's wrong, Cee?"

I said it pretty gently, but C.J. bit my head off! "How the fuck...SHIT! Some other fuckin' dude has the same name as me! Should have been straightened out...they fuckin' told me it was!"

The look on my face must have sent a signal, and he softened a lot! "Aww...I'm sorry, Nance!" He took my hand. "This night meant a lot to me too! I'm just mad at the whole mess!" Then he softened even more, kissing me lightly on the lips, "Now we can't even say a proper good-bye."

I would have laughed if I hadn't been so horny, and we had played just enough for me to get really aroused...and now...nothing! My pussy was literally throbbing with need; when he kissed me right then, I reached for my slit and felt it...Godd, Nicole, was I ever soaked! I circled the wet clit with the tip of my right forefinger and my whole body convulsed. I remember thinking, "Dammit...now I'm gonna have to go home and just masturbate...AGAIN!" This time, that thought was not a pleasant one. And you know me, I always love to masturbate!

C.J. started for the stairs. I still didn't have my clothes on, and even though Tim was standing right there, I followed Cee up the stairs to the door. We kissed with as much passion as we could muster, and then he left saying, "See you in three weeks, Babe."

Returning to the rec room, I flopped on the sofa and pulled the pillow up to my tummy again in order to cover myself. Tim sat silently in the easy chair ten feet away, a look of sympathy on his face. I rested my chin on my arms and stared glumly into space for five minutes.

Finally, after an audible sigh, Tim said, "God, Nance...after all the shit this whole week, and then you get shut out like this...Sucks!"

I looked at him and managed to smile. "Yeah, it does. But three weeks really isn't that long, or so Felecia says. There have been at least two times where she hasn't been with Teddy for a whole month, and they're still together; soooo..."

"Still, I know how it goes," he continued, "when Angela and I were fucking regular...and then we broke up? Godddd...when I got horny in the first two weeks... it was all I could do to keep from calling her to make up, just to get some pussy!"

That made me laugh a little, "You guys, hehe...you guys and your dicks! It's a wonder y'all can get through a single day!" We both laughed at that!

"Probally right," he admitted ruefully...but he was grinning broadly. "But we're just not as good as chicks at hiding the hornies when they hit us! And on top of that, you girls have been having fun with each other too, so like you get to blow off some steam that way."

"Oh c'mon, Tim...you guys may not be messing around with each other, but you've been like jerking off plenty, when you have to."

"You're right about that, Babe, 'cept lately, I haven't even done that, even though I've been so fuckin' horny myself...it's unreal!"

I looked at him sharply, "Well, Mr. Horny Guy...why haven't you done your deed then?"

Timmy looked at me grinning, "Aww hell! I don't know...maybe I'm just waiting for a better offer!" We really laughed at that one. I flashed back to the few times I had been with Tim...and shivered. He was a really good fuck and a great kisser; I didn't quite understand why another girl hadn't snapped him up yet.

"Why don't you take Megan out then? She might be interested in your 'offer'!" We just laughed some more. It was at that point that I noticed the pillow covering my breasts had slipped a little, and one of my nipples was peeking out at him. Tim had done a really good job of not staring. "Perhaps I better get my clothes on before I catch cold!"

Tim smiled broadly and said, "What...and like cover up those gorgeous boobs? Don't you dare, I like 'em!"

"Of course you do. You're Mr. Horny Guy!" I got up (with the pillow still in front of me) and began picking up my blouse and jeans.

"I'm definitely horny all right," Tim replied, his eyes following my every move, "aren't you? Ha ha...you gotta be horny! Like you were down here just long enough to be out of your mind cock-hungry!"

He was right, Nicole. I checked out my feelings and my pussy was screaming for a fuck. I didn't think I should admit that to Tim though, so I laughingly said, "Oh, like I said, I think I can hold out for three weeks."

"Nancy?" Tim's eyes were flashing right here, Nicole. I should have gotten out of there as quick as I could.

"What?"

"Do you remember that time in Tim's bedroom?"

"How could I forget that, silly!"

"You enjoyed it then?"

"Of course, it was awesome!"

"Whatdya say, Nance, we're both hornier than shit! Let's fuck now!"

I should have expected it, but my jaw still dropped open. "What? Are you crazy? You're one of C.J.'s best friends!"

"So? It's not like I'm trying to steal ya...I just wanna fuck so bad! Don't you?"

"Umm..well...that's beside the point; I..uhhh..."

Tim jumped on my hesitation, "C'mon Babe...just for fun, like fuck buddies, ya know?"

"I can't do it, you shouldn't have asked."

"Why? You don't want to?" He saw the hesitancy in my eyes again. "Tell me you don't want to!"

"I don't want to!"

"I think you're lying, Babe." I put on my panties and quickly slipped my top on. Tim was staring a bit and when I looked down, my nipples were popping out, showing so clearly through the thin material of the blouse. "God...you look good; and look at those sweet nipples, they're pretty damn hard right there! Doesn't that mean something?"

Pulling my jeans up I said, "It means I'm cold, that's all!"

Tim smiled. "Nance, look me right in the face and tell me you're sure you don't want to feel my hard cock fucking that hot, little pussy of yours?"

I looked at him and in my best deadpan I replied, "I'm sure, Tim. I don't need your cock." I put my sandals on and headed up the stairs.

Tim followed me and as I reached the front door, he said, "I'd never tell, Nancy," He said, "you have my word on that!"

As I backed out of his driveway, my mind was a whirlpool of jumbled thoughts, emotions and physical responses to them. I couldn't remember ever feeling so aroused and frustrated in my whole life, Nicole! I knew I was such a liar! There didn't seem to be any way I'd be able to make it the whole three weeks.

I drove several blocks and was stopped at the light on Campbell and Grove Street. "Damn it!" The light seemed to be taking forever to change, but maybe it was because I was lost in thought. "Shit...this would have been so much easier if I didn't have a boyfriend! How did I get myself into this anyway?" The light changed but no one was behind me, so I didn't move but just sat there thinking. Tim's kisses, his tongue, that incredible ass of his, Oh my God, he was so hot! And just a short month and a half ago he had been fucking Jessi like a bitch in heat...doggy style...I could clearly picture his face while he banged her; I could hear his thighs as they slapped against her ass cheeks; I could hear her yelping with pleasure as his beautiful cock split her dripping cunt!

I don't know what came over me at that instant, Nicole! All I know is that the car made a U-turn and headed back to Tim's house. I parked about four houses down from his and walked up to his side door in the driveway. When he opened it, the asshole didn't even look surprised at all! He just grinned this big, goofy grin and asked, "You ready for some fun?"

I didn't even answer him; I just pushed him up against the wall just inside the door, grabbed his hands and pressed my body up on him. My tits were mashed against his ribs and I stared at him with a question in my eyes.

He knew what it meant. "I said I'd never tell Nance. They could torture me, they could blow up my car...and I ain't tellin'!"

I smiled and let go of his hands. Tim made me shiver when his fingers slid down my shoulders and upper arms, across my back and down to the top of my ass. My eyes were closed, but being so close together, it was obvious how hard we were breathing already!

I tilted my head up to meet his face and he kissed me tenderly on the forehead. His lips slid down over one eyelid and across my cheek. "Oh Goddd," I whispered, feeling his fingers push deeper into my pants and invade the crack of my ass! His lips were almost touching mine now. "I can't believe we're doing this!" I murmured...and he kissed me!

The passion exploded immediately, Nicole! For sure the forbidden aspect had something to do with it, but I was so fucking horny it almost seemed frantic.

With one hand around Tim's neck and the other pulling his hair into the kiss, I bodied him up against the wall and we went at each other's mouths for at least ten minutes.

At first his hands went down the back of my pants, grabbing my ass and pulling me hard into his cock so we could hump each other against the wall. I was so turned on that I though I might cum from just feeling his cock push into my pubic bone alone. And when he yanked up my shirt and bra and started squeezing my breasts and tweaking my nipples, I thought I would cum for sure!

Then I noticed the door was still open! Oh, my god! we were feeling each other up and I was half naked right in front of it! I giggled and said, "Can we please go to your room?" Tim was so oblivious that when he took me by the hand and turned to go, I had to add, "Do you think we should shut the door?"

We both giggled and Tim shut the door, slammed it actually! Then we took off almost running to his bedroom. Tim shut that door too and then sat on the edge of his bed. When he finished taking off my top, I grabbed the sides of my titties erotically and held them out to him, and Tim licked the still hard nipples, first the right one...then the left. I shuddered with pleasure, moaning, "Oh Goddd yesss!" and when he heard that, he sucked the left teat into his mouth and bit the hard point. I squealed and pulled the tit away, but immediately offered him the other one...and he did the same thing again!

Slapping him on the arm, I lifted my right nipple up to my own mouth, sucking on it gently and moaning some more. Tim's eyes lit up when he saw me sucking myself and so I sucked my tit hard and let the nipple slip out of my mouth with a pop! He groaned and reached for the snap on my jeans, while I continued the same ministrations to my left breast.

While watching him fumbling with the button, I said, "Tim, I need to cum so bad, promise me something else?"

Tim lifted his eyes and looked at me, "Anything, Babe!"

"Promise you'll make me cum as much as I want?"

Timmy grinned real big and peeled the jeans down my legs. "Oh fuck!," he enthused, "You don't need my promise...I'm gonna make you scream, Baby!"

"Right now? How? You gonna eat my pussy for me?"

"Fuckin' right, you hot, little bitch! C'mere!" With my clothes stripped off, he took me by the hand and slung me onto the bed. I lay on my back with my legs dangling over the side, and Tim leaned over the top of me again...kissing me fiercely! I pushed up his shirt and pinch-grabbed his nipples, pulling a throaty growl out of him! Then I reached for his cock, which was a rock-hard bulge under his pants. When I closed on it, Timmy growled again, "Ohhh, FUUCKK!" and plunged his tongue deeper into my mouth!

Then, all of a sudden, I couldn't wait any more. The kissing was so hot, but I just had to have an orgasm. I pushed Tim's head away from me and guided it down my tummy to my sex. "Eat it! Eat my cunt, you selfish mother-fucker! Oh my God, suck my pussy right now!"

Tim chuckled but went right to work on my slit taking a long, flat lick which slipped between my labia right into my hole and swirled around my clit! I grabbed his hair and pulled his head hard into my crotch! Oh Goddd, Nicole...he lapped and licked and flicked his tongue, attacking my clit hard and fast; I was squealing with each touch and clutching my tits with the other hand, mashing the left one against my chest. Timmy took both my pussy lips, one each with thumb and forefinger, and pulled them hard apart spreading my cunt wide open. His tongue then fucked at my clitoris and dug into my hole.

"Ohh SHHIIIIITTTT!" I shrieked. Tim paused to giggle and he pushed his thumbs into my vagina and pulled it even more open.

"Damn!" he murmured as I lay there panting. He flicked my clit a couple more times and then paused. I looked down at him and when I did he said, "Get ready, you fuckin' slut...I'm gonna make you cum so HARD!"

I replied with a grimace, "Shut up and...!" I couldn't finish because, without any warning, Timmy pushed two fingers deep into my twat! "Ungghhh...Uhhhh... Ungmmm!" I could only groan because he was already curling the fingers up into my g-spot! He suckled my clit hard between his lips, rubbing it with the tip of his tongue! "Ohh...Mother-fuck it...Oh my godddd! That's feels so fuckin'...Mmm...Shiiiit!... Ahhhhhh!"

The g-spot thing did it! The orgasm hit me so hard I felt it in my hair, Nicole (laughing!) I looked in my hand afterward, and there were several of Tim's hairs in it...I must have been pulling on his hair pretty good! He didn't seem to mind though.

When I opened my eyes he was right above my face, grinning at me. "Pretty good one, huh?" I smiled weakly and he added, "Want another?"

"C'mere," I said, sitting up quickly. He got to his feet and I swiftly undid his pants and pulled them and his boxers down. Tim's hard-on bounced out from under the material and swung up at me in such a funny way, I couldn't help but giggle! I grabbed the base of his shaft with one hand and reached under him to tickle the soft skin of his sack with the other. He gasped and sucked the air right through his teeth. "My turn," I said, taking a lick at his balls and then sliding my tongue up the soft underside of his shaft!

Now it was his turn to yelp! I giggled while listening to his strangled sounds as I sucked his cock down my throat! I opened my eyes and saw him angle his hips so I could suck it deeper. Tim was twisting his own nipples with both hands and when I sucked like a vacuum at the head of his dick the look that he gave me was priceless!

I stopped for a second. "You like this, you fucking bastard? How am I doing?"

He grinned crookedly, as if he was in pain and said, "Oh, My GOD! If I was C.J. I'd never have gone to fuckin' Europe and like left your hot, little ass here alone! Damnnn! Don't stop, Nance! Shiiiittt! Keep sucking my dick, Oh my fucking Goddd!"

I giggled and slurped him down to the base, his cock was drooling pre-cum now and it tasted so good! Saliva strings were all over his crotch...God it was hot! This time Tim grabbed my hair and (holding my head steady with it) he virtually began fucking my mouth! Every few seconds he would pull too far back and his dick would pop out of my mouth but I would just smack my lips and take him in again!