Letters to Nicole 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was gasping and groaning and saying, "Ohh yeah! Ohh Shit! Oh, fuck yeah!" non-stop, and as soon as I sensed he was getting close to cumming, I urged his legs apart with both hands and slipped a forefinger in his ass!

Tim yelled out and his ass clenched hard, "Ohhhh...GODDDDDDD,UNGGG... UUNNNGGGG!!!!" as my finger pushed inside and he grunted long and loud, his cum shooting in thick jets down my throat and spilling out onto my chin! Oh, Nicole, it was so hot! Goddd...what a turn-on!

When he was through shooting his load, Tim flopped onto the bed and laid there with his hand over his forehead. "Are you in pain, Timmy?" I asked, giggling like the little smart-ass I was!

Tim laughed too and he grabbed me, pulling me into a deep kiss. He didn't seem to mind at all that his cum was all over my mouth and chin; but for me that made the kiss hotter still!

After several minutes, the kiss broke and Tim pulled back (with his own cum on his face) looking into my eyes, "You fuckin' bitch!" he murmured, "That was sooo fuckin' good...Mmmm!"

"You gonna be ready to fuck me soon, you bastard!" I was feeling each filthy word, Nicole!

Tim didn't say a word; he just got me up on my hands and knees in the doggy position and I was so ready for his cock! But instead, the bastard scootched down behind me and buried his face between my cheeks again and started sucking my asshole! He caught me by such surprise I let out a little scream, and when he heard that he pushed two or three fingers into my cunt and reamed my hole as he sucked and rimmed me with his tongue.

"Ohhhh...." I wailed, "Ohhhh, Goddddddddd! Fuuuuck! Ohhh FUUUCKKKK!" Every cry seemed to energize him and he shoved his tongue in my ass as far as it would go! His fingers were like pistons almost immediately and he finger-fucked me perfectly, his thumb catching my clitty with each thrust! "OHHH...OHHHHH... FUUUCKKK, I'm gonna cum again, yesss!" I screamed as a second orgasm flowed up my legs, rippled through my ass and exploded in my center! This one hit me so fast I didn't have time to think.

Even before I was finished shaking, Tim rolled me over...my ass on the edge of the bed. Through half-closed eyes I saw him grab his dick and aim his erection at my sopping wet cunt! With one quick stab he buried that pole in my hole...and I couldn't help it, I screamed again and again and lifted my knees up high so he could go even deeper!

Then he began fucking me! Oh my Goddd...how he FUCKED me! This one definitely ranked in the top three fucks I've ever had in my life, Nicole! Part of the fun was that he was banging my pussy like nobody's ever done before. I had to grab my boobs and hold them in place; they were rolling around my chest so hard!

His thighs were whacking my ass as he slammed me, "You fuckin' bitch!" he grunted, WHAP! "My fuckin' dick, WHAP! "Fuck this pussy!" WHACK! "Feel good Bitch?" WHAP!

I draped one leg over his shoulder and hissed back at him, "Oh Fuuckk!" WHAP! "OHh Goddd!" WHACK! "Ohhhh Shi..i..i..ttt!"

I came again, Nicole...and then again. The third time I came Timmy grunted really loud..."Ooohhhh Fuuucccckkkk....Uunnggggghhhhhh....Ohhhhh, Gaawwwddddddd!!

I clenched my pussy onto his pole as hard as I could, grabbing for his thighs and ass to pull him into me and he shot his load deep into my cunt. I could feel the pulses...seven...eight... nine times before he finally slowed. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, his big member slowly softening and shrinking out of me.

The kiss lasted a good, long while and then I held him, his head on my chest. Finally, he looked up at me and smiled, "Damn, that was good!"

I spanked him playfully on the bare ass and said, "C.J.'s better!" God, we both laughed so hard! Finally we got up and as we dressed I said to him, "We can't do this again, ya' know."

"Yeah, I know...but maybe this will hold you til he gets back!" We laughed some more.

But it didn't hold me, Nicole! Oh, my God, it didn't hold me! Tim and I got together four more times in the three weeks C.J. was gone and just went at each other like hellcats. The next time was three days later and this time we were in my room; my parents were out with Teri Johnson I think. He had come to pick me and go hang out with Megan, Jon and Jessi and before we knew it, it had started all over again. He got me on the edge of the bed doggy, but before he went off, he made my pussy cum! God, did that feel good!

"Let me have your ass too, Nance, okay?" he asked through gritted teeth.

He probably didn't know C.J. and I were doing that as well. "Oh, Goddd... yeah!" I groaned back at him. "Spit on my asshole, Timmy; spit on it!" His shaft then slipped rather easily inside my anus and soon we were going hard in my ass! I was frigging my clit as he did me and came twice more before he pulled out and shot it all over my backside! We got over to Lorenzo's Pizza pretty late after that one!

When C.J. got home, we had a long talk. I told him I'd been doing a lot of thinking and didn't want to be exclusive anymore. I lied and told him I hadn't been with anyone but the girls while he was gone but that I'd been very tempted a couple of times. He didn't look happy, but said he understood. We had sex just as much as ever, Nicole, right up until the time I went off to college, but my boyfriend days were over for a while.

God, you know what? My pussy is wet right know! It was a struggle to write this to you without touching myself some. I think I'm gonna go jump in the shower and finish myself, if you don't mind. Jason will be home in an hour; maybe he'll be in the mood too! I hope so!

Take Care, Hon!

Nance