Letting Go, and Grabbing Hold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedEmerald
RedEmerald
1,549 Followers

I certainly had no desire to spend a few days in a giant night club -- which was apparently a fairly common opinion. Only Tim seemed to have any interest in the resort, and Don offered to take a slight detour to what he claimed was a prime fishing spot, which convinced Tim to take the quiet route.

After finishing up breakfast and cleaning up our camp -- Don and Carla insisted, though we all agreed -- so that the place looked like no one had ever been there, exactly as we had found it.

We all clambered back onto the boat -- I hadn't really missed the thing, though I was looking forward to sleeping in a real bed again. I'm no more comfortable sleeping on bare sand than Lucy was.

We settled back into our cabins a bit as Don and Carla got the ship ready to move, and before I knew it, we were back out on the wide, empty ocean. Lucy and Robert and Tim kept right on playing cards, and Carla and Don were doing boat things -- which I suspect involved at least one break in their cabin -- which left Caitlyn and I lounging on the deck, Caitlyn in the sun and me in the shade.

We sat in silence for a long time, enjoying the peaceful ocean, the breeze and the sunshine, until Caitlyn apparently couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Okay, so what happened?"

I looked at her questioningly.

She just gave me a steady stare.

I raised my eyebrows. Be damned if I was going to admit she'd been totally right.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Don't tell me. I know something happened. Either you got some or somebody talked you down."

I just shrugged.

She snorted. "Fine, fine. I'll get it out of you eventually, you know that."

"We'll see." I stretched, relaxing and closing my eyes. Then I opened them again, deciding turnabout was fair play. "What about you?"

Caitlyn looked over again, tilting up her sunglasses to see me. "What about me?"

I just gave her the same eloquently steady stare she'd given me.

She grinned. "Why should I tell you anything when you wouldn't tell me?"

"Oh, so there is something to tell?" I sat up intently.

"I didn't admit to anything," she said primly.

"Uh huh..." I lay on my side facing her. "I'll tell you what. If you tell me -- honestly -- I'll tell you everything."

She looked over at me sharply, and looked rather tempted -- in fact, it might have been a trick of the light, but I'd swear she looked a little bit flushed. Then she turned away, closing her eyes. "No deal -- I've nothing to tell anyway."

I sighed in disappointment -- I've always been a curious girl, so I probably would have spilled the beans about Lucy to find out what had made her blush like that. I leaned back, feeling drowsy, and drifted off, able for the first time to just totally relax and enjoy the bright sunshine.

***

That night, back in my dark little sauna of a bedroom, I lay awake after catching a few hours of sleep, feeling that heat seeping into me, driving me as crazy as it had before. I felt warm, relaxed, but sensitized, very aware of my own body. My experience with Lucy had apparently reminded my body just how good it was to be with someone else, and I actually thought for several long minutes about whether or not I could find the guts to sneak down the hall and knock on Lucy's door.

Eventually, I just stripped my clothes off and ran my hands down my warm, slippery skin. My body felt alive, tingling with sensation. I remembered the feeling of Lucy's hands on my body, and remembered the pleasure I had found writhing under her squirming, thrusting body, and I didn't have to spend much time priming myself before sliding my fingers over my slick pussy. Sighing and rocking my hips against my fingers, I relived the two amazing orgasms Lucy had given me, and then relished the memory of eating her out of her mind, the feel of that warm, melted chocolate body bucking and twisting and helplessly quivering under me.

Then, as I got nearer to orgasm, and quite to my surprise, those memories slipped away from me, and a different memory took their place as my fantasy. I recalled my dreams of the first two nights on the ocean. My mind filled once again with the sensation of my hands being held down, and my pussy eaten in such a savoring, luscious way. I actually stopped touching myself, lowering my hands to grip the sheets, bucking my hips -- I could almost feel that tongue for real, the memory so clear that I thought I might reach orgasm just imagining it.

The heat was so strong, burning inside me, and I gradually sank so deep into the fantasy that I seemed to fall back asleep, drifting off with my hips still moving and my pussy throbbing with need.

Then, of course, in my lust-induced haze of a dream, it all returned to me, only a hundred times more intense. I felt the hands gently restraining my wrists, holding them alongside my hips. I felt the silky smooth shoulders between my straining, sweaty thighs, and felt that wonderfully, deliriously pleasurable mouth exploring, tasting, making love to my pussy.

This time, there were no doubts or fears, no holding back. I was going to enjoy this dream.

"Oh, yes..." I thrust my hips at that mouth, my head arched back. "Yes...love me..."

I felt a deep shudder pass through the mouth on me, and then a hot, naked body was sliding up along mine -- only it didn't feel quite like Lucy's body. At this point, though, I didn't care. The hands held mine down, but as the body slid upwards, the hands shifted so that the girl on top of me could change where her weight was resting -- and I took advantage.

Wriggling my hands free, I reached down and found a pair of sleek, satiny hips -- the skin so warm and firm, as slippery with sweat as my own -- and pulled. My lover was unbalanced, and I heard a blurted curse of surprise as I pulled her up my body until she was over my mouth. I burrowed eagerly between creamy smooth thighs, and tasted just the first hint of incredible sweetness, like warm honey. Hands grabbed my hair, trying to pull me away as the body tried to shift, but I didn't allow that -- I grabbed a pair of slim wrists, growled in warning that I would not be denied, and feasted.

I heard a quick, startled cry of mingled shock and pleasure, and one of the hands still in my hair, held by the wrist, clenched in surprise.

The pussy against my mouth was perfect -- just the way I like it. Very little hair -- just a tuft that I could feel against my upper lip. Soft, delicate lips, and a very warm, creamy center -- and most importantly, unlike many girls and despite popular belief, it was incredibly sensitive. Every touch made her quiver, every lick made her gasp, and every suck made her shudder.

I was in no mood to be patient, either -- I knew dreams like this usually didn't last, and I wasn't going to let it end before I made this girl come, and come hard.

My tongue thrust deep, and she cried out -- and then, with a strength that shocked me, pulled away. Our holds were reversed, my hands were pinned down beside my head, and my lover's soft pussy was on my chest as she practically sat on me to keep me still.

I heard the deep breath as she tried to regain control, and I arched under her, moaning. "Let me taste you again," I murmured. "Let me make you come."

I felt the tremor in her, and then a whisper, faint and soft. "Damn you." Then the body slid down mine, the weight shifted, and her knee roughly opened my legs back up. I gasped in surprise and excitement as she pushed between my legs and I felt that perfect pussy against my own. She started thrusting against me, almost harshly, panting with effort.

I knew immediately what she was doing -- she was trying to come without allowing me to do anything. She was simply too desperate not to come, but could not abide the more intimate contact of my mouth on her...and didn't know any of the other ways to come with a girl. Right at that moment, I knew -- and once I realized the truth, everything clicked together, and I knew what she needed me to do.

My legs curled around hers, moving too quickly for her to stop them, and pulled, pinning her against me with all my strength and pulling her legs a little further apart so that I could mash her pussy into mine. She made a surprised noise, and her grip loosened for just a moment, just enough for me to pull my hands free, grab her back, and pull her down against me. I felt her sweat-slick breasts press into mine, and felt silky hair on my shoulders and neck.

"Go ahead, Caitlyn," I whispered in her ear. "Don't stop...come for me."

She cried out into my ear in shock, desperate desire, and fear, a sound that tore at my heart -- but I didn't let her think about it too much. One hand grasped a firm, smooth buttock and my hips thrust up, grinding my own wet pussy into hers, filling her with sensation before her brain could take back over from her body.

She cried out again into my ear, and I pressed into her, rocking my hips. "Do it, don't stop, you'll come so hard," I whispered into her ear, and I actually felt her lose control, a feeling I relished.

She started thrusting into me again, panting in my ear, and through my own rippling pleasure, I decided to play it up for her.

"Oh, god, yes," I moaned into her ear, sucking on her earlobe, "yes, you're so wet, I feel your pussy against mine, baby, do it. Let go and come for me."

She cried out again, shuddering, burying her face in my neck as I felt her spasm and stiffen, squealing into my neck, her body tense and shaking atop me. I kept my hips rolling only very softly, to intensify her orgasm but not over-stimulate her.

She relaxed a moment later -- and then ripped away from me, pulling entirely off my body so quickly that I couldn't hold on to her.

I gasped in surprise, but I couldn't see her clearly -- she stood at the foot of my bunk for a moment. I heard clothes rustling, and then the click of my door opening and shutting behind her.

I lay there in shock, for two reasons -- one, that that had certainly not been a dream. I'd never felt so awake in my life. Two...that really had been my best friend -- her mouth eating me so beautifully, her sweet, wet pussy on my lips and throbbing around my tongue, her naked body rocking on top of me, and her crying into my ear in desperate, needy, unbearable orgasm.

I lay there, totally awake, wondering.

***

The next morning, as the boat sailed on, I came up on deck, looking for Caitlyn. The few hours left of the night had been spent thinking, trying to figure out what to do, wondering if I had just gained a lover or lost a friend. Don and Carla were taking care of the boat, while Robert and Tim were going through some of the fishing gear on board, deciding what they wanted to use. Knowing little about fishing and caring even less, I wandered to where Chris and Lucy were lounging and talking -- it seemed Lucy was getting the same long explanation of Chris's upcoming wedding that Caitlyn had earlier.

"Hey, Ashley," Lucy greeted me with a smile. I smiled back. Chris nodded.

"Have either of you seen Caitlyn this morning?" I asked them.

Chris nodded again. "She's locked in our cabin -- she wasn't feeling well, and she said she wasn't going to ruin anyone else's vacation with seeing her sick." Her voice was sympathetic.

"Oh," I said, lamely. "All right."

"Join us," Lucy suggested, patting the lounge chair next to hers. "Don said that we'll reach the next island within a few hours -- he said there're these ponds there that are almost fresh water, so they're great for swimming in."

"That sounds nice," I agreed, plopping myself down. There were only showers on the boat -- the chance to soak in non-seawater for a while wasn't something I was going to refuse.

So I lounged with them for a few hours, until the next island came into view ahead, a pretty little thing that was as much reef as island, with tree-covered hills mixed with lower, wetter ground, some parts that were almost outright swamp. There were also, as promised, a great many shallow, secluded little pools of water that, while not quite freshwater, were certainly less salty than the ocean.

Most of us made our way ashore as Don and Carla finished rigging the boat to stay there the night, though Caitlyn still didn't emerge from below. I was worried, now, but there was nothing I could do if she wasn't going to talk to me.

I hoped she just needed time to think through what had happened -- it's not as though plenty of straight girls haven't had brief, curiosity-driven experiences with their lesbian friends. It happens all the time, and it's usually no big deal. Even good friends, in my experience, end up just chalking it up to alcohol, or curiosity, or a "deep feminine bond", and get past it.

After we settled onto the island, Don fixed breakfast -- more fruit and some ham that he cooked over a fire, which was delicious. Caitlyn still didn't appear, but Carla took some food out to the boat for her.

Once we had eaten, everybody wanted to explore the island -- this one was quite a bit bigger than the last one, so there was a lot more to explore, and relatively clear water in which to bathe. Robert and Tim went off in one direction, while Carla, Lucy and I headed in another, and Don stayed near the ship in case anything happened there or to tell Caitlyn where we had gone if she emerged. Chris stayed behind as well, deciding to get some sunbathing in on the boat, and to be handy if Caitlyn needed anything -- I might have done the same, except I figured rather sadly that it was probably better for Caitlyn if I wasn't there.

Carla took Lucy and I a little ways into the palms, where she promised us was her favorite little pool. We found it without much trouble. It was a lovely spot, too -- a pool surrounded by rocks, with a little waterfall kind of thing on one side that flowed down to another pool via a tiny creek.

The water was just deep enough to soak in, like a giant bathtub, probably no more than waist deep. Lucy and I immediately got down to our bathing suits and waded out, sinking into the lukewarm water with identical sighs. Meanwhile, Carla surprised us both by stripping down completely and wading almost regally past us into the water.

Neither Lucy nor I seemed that worried about being naked in front of a married woman -- but as we exchanged a brief, uncomfortable look, we both realized at the same moment that we were actually nervous about being naked in front of each other. We both laughed at the absurdity of that, and a few moments later, joined Carla in the pool with our swimsuits laid out neatly on the rocks, luxuriating in the clean water.

We had brought some basic bath products with us, and took turns shampooing each other's hair, getting ourselves cleaner than we'd felt in a while -- the boat's onboard showers were mediocre at best.

After bathing, relaxing, and lots of idle girl talk, I decided to do some exploring, while Carla looked half-conscious at best, floating with a dreamy smile on her face, and Lucy seemed pretty comfortable. I re-dressed and headed off into the semi-jungle, aimlessly wandering around the beautiful little island.

I was half-hoping to find Caitlyn somewhere, maybe waiting with open arms...I laughed that thought off. She might come to terms with what she had done the previous night, I thought, but that certainly didn't mean she had any real feelings for me beyond friendship. I was more than willing to write the whole thing off as a curiosity, vacation-fueled night, and leave it at that. I certainly didn't want to lose my best friend.

Then I thought some more, carefully examining my feelings. Realistically, I should have been a lot more worried about having sex with my straight best friend. It happens a lot, of course, but that doesn't mean it's always a good idea. Unless everybody goes in with the right idea, just like any other sexual scenario, it can end in disaster. But I hadn't thought twice -- once I'd known it was her, it was easy for me to make love to her -- easy for me to go down on her, easy for me to help her come, to call her "baby". It had been very easy. What did that mean? That question kept spinning again and again through my mind as I wandered without really watching where I was going, my teeth worrying constantly at my lower lip.

I was broken from my reverie a few moments later by the sight of a human figure somewhere ahead, and stopped, peering out over another of the wide pools, this one also surrounded by rocks, but a little higher wall, making it difficult to see into the water beyond.

Tim was sitting on one of the rocks, with his back to me, looking as though he were dipping his feet in the water. I noticed almost immediately that he seemed to be naked, as well -- I couldn't see his trunks, but I could see his bare butt on the rocks. His body was lean and muscular, and I could understand why Robert was attracted to him -- if I'd been at all into men, I certainly wouldn't have kicked that out of bed.

Then I noticed something -- his head was thrown back, his eyes closed, and there was a dreamy smile on his face. I was a little startled at that. Tim didn't really seem like the revel-in-the-sunshine type to me -- then I saw a pair of hands slide around his hips to his ass, cupping and lifting. I blinked in surprise, and a fleeting thought crossed my mind that Caitlyn...no, she couldn't, I thought. That didn't seem like her.

As it turned out, it wasn't. Making my way a short distance around the pool, staying out of sight, I was finally able to catch sight of Robert's dark-haired head, bobbing slowly and lingeringly up and down in Tim's lap, his hands still visible stroking the younger man's butt and thighs.

As I stared, torn between blushing embarrassment and curious interest, Tim arched, shuddering visibly, and clutched Robert's hair with one hand. Then he released it, relaxing with a sigh, and Robert stood up between his legs, kissing the younger man deeply.

Now I was definitely blushing. As I was leaving hurriedly -- voyeurism isn't really a hobby of mine, despite my natural curiosity -- Robert was just lifting Tim's legs onto his shoulders. I gave them their privacy, embarrassed but happy that they had both apparently found something to enjoy on vacation.

Being more careful to avoid any more accidental encounters, I managed to get myself back to the original beach where the boat was parked -- or anchored, or whatever. Don was there, alone, digging a fire pit and setting up his grill for dinner.

"Hey, lovely," he greeted me warmly.

"Don," I replied.

"Enjoy your swim?" He said, gesturing with his chin at my still-wet hair.

I nodded. "It's lovely here." My tone was a bit non-committal in my distraction.

Don chuckled a little. "Still confused? Even after...?" He trailed off, respecting my privacy enough not to say it aloud.

"Well, I wasn't right after...now, even more so." I sighed in resignation, shaking my head as I joined him by the pit he was digging.

"Do me a favor and toss some of those rocks aside, would you?"

I started leaning down and picking up some of the bigger rocks in and around the hole in the sand, tossing them out of his way as he kept widening the hole and smoothing the sides expertly with his shovel.

"What changed?" He asked me then.

"I'm not sure," I said slowly, not sure what to say and what not to say. "I don't know...maybe Caitlyn did."

"Ah, that girl..." He smiled an oddly fond smile. "She looks after you a great deal, you know."

"Like a big sister?" I asked wryly, tossing another rock aside with a bit more force than was probably necessary.

He grinned his toothy grin. "No, not really."

I looked at him in surprise, but he didn't look at me -- he kept his grin, though.

"That doesn't make me less confused," I said -- I'll admit, I was pouting a bit.

"I know -- but don't worry, you'll figure it out," he said confidently, winking at me. "You're too close now not to."

RedEmerald
RedEmerald
1,549 Followers