Letting Go, and Grabbing Hold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedEmerald
RedEmerald
1,549 Followers

Her eyes went wide as her breathing stopped, and her body tensed, her eyes staring helplessly at me -- she was now far too relaxed to hold back, and she soared straight over the cliff. I saw that tiny hint of shock in her face that I recognized as an unexpected and unstoppable orgasm, and then she was gone -- her head snapped back, her body locked up.

"Assssshhhhleeeeeeeeeeeyy..." Caitlyn wailed, her whole body taut and her hands clenched into fists.

I kept up the long, light, continuous sucking on her clit, backing off slightly as I felt her start to relax -- and then lashed it again with my tongue, swirling around it and then locking my lips around it, sucking in waves.

"Oh -- oh g -- ahhAHHH!" She screamed again, her legs bending and her feet kicking in helpless spasm along my hips.

I blazed her through her second orgasm and into an immediate third before I felt that tremor in her stomach muscles that signaled an increasing risk of cramping, and backed off, bringing her down with slow, very gentle licks, no longer pleasuring but just soothing, my hands releasing hers to massage her stomach and thighs, easing strained muscles.

She went limp, her knees splayed and her head back flat on the ground, panting and staring up at the blue sky overhead.

I reluctantly slid my mouth off of her, nibbling at her quivering stomach, and slid up her body, wiping my mouth on my arm as my hands soothingly caressed her now sweaty body.

Caitlyn finally looked up at me, her eyes dazed.

"Ashley," she whispered, looking into my eyes. "God, I love you so much."

My eyes went as big as they could go and filled with tears. We kissed, slowly, warmly.

I smoothed her hair back, and her hands slid up my back, pulling me down against her. For the first time, amazingly, as I felt her nakedness under me, my own arousal asserted itself. Just the contact with her body nearly brought me to orgasm, and I know Caitlyn felt it, because her look of relaxed, happy wonder faded into one of slightly smug pleasure.

The next thing I knew I was on my back, my own clothes being slid off of me, and Caitlyn's mouth was everywhere. I arched at her lips on my neck, whimpered when she licked my breasts, giggled when she tongued my navel, and then I was dreaming again, feeling that wonderful tongue inside me, her lips stroking me.

I wanted to string this out, delay my own ecstasy as long as I could -- but my body would not be denied. With the image of Caitlyn -- my best friend and lover, staring up at me from between my trembling thighs, her hands on my stomach and breast -- filling my eyes, I came, hard and rapid-fire, once, twice, and a third time, crying out her name again and again, losing myself in finally, finally knowing. The third time I came, in between screams of her name, I told her I loved her as well, without even having to think.

At length, we relaxed, curled up together in the sun, with her head pillowed on my stomach and my hand kneading her hair and scalp, drifting on the dreamy afterglow.

"Oh, crap," I sighed.

She jerked her head up, looking up at me with alarm. "What?"

I winced. "Do you have any idea how badly sunburned I'm going to be?"

She burst out laughing, sliding up to kiss me, staring down at me with this lovely sort of confused wonder in her face.

I just smiled, my future pain forgotten, and kissed her.

"So...what exactly happened the other day," I asked, "that made you blush when I mentioned Carla and Don?"

She looked indignant, though that same faint blush returned. "What about you and Lucy?"

This time, I blushed, but then, as I looked into her eyes, I just brushed her hair back and kissed her, and she melted against me.

Some time later, we wandered back, hand in hand. I felt unaccountably shy about that, but Caitlyn wouldn't let go of me for some reason.

We reached the beach, where some delicious smells were emanating from a roaring fire and the grill. Everyone looked up as we arrived.

"Hey, lovely, beautiful," Don said, and Carla smiled from behind him. Lucy looked up from playing cards with Robert and Tim. She waved, and the boys nodded. Chris asked how Caitlyn was feeling.

"Oh, better," she said casually.

No one so much as winked, much less commented on the fact that we were holding hands, and our clothes and hair probably looked like we'd come by to report the hurricane making landfall on the other side of the island.

Caitlyn and I exchanged a rueful look -- I absolutely hate being the last one to know something.

***

I yawned as I closed my mailbox, wandering half-awake to the elevators and ascending to my floor, almost stumbling as I stuffed the mail in my bag and fumbled my keys out of my pocket, unlocking my apartment and heading inside.

Immediately, the smells of some heavenly cooking hit me, and I perked up, my stomach rumbling. There was no one else in the kitchen, and the living room looked empty.

Licking my lips, I stepped up to the stove and used a handy spoon to taste what was cooking, smiling in pleasure.

Arms slid around my waist from behind. "Hey there."

I leaned back. "Hey. What's the occasion?" I turned around, meeting my girlfriend's sparkling eyes, and she held out an envelope.

Raising my eyebrows, I opened it.

"A birth announcement?" I asked incredulously. "What the...oh." I rolled my eyes. "She sent me an announcement?" I asked, feeling a bit nauseous.

She grinned. "Just thought you should see it."

"Mmhmm..." I nodded, playing it up a little. "Hey, says there's a visitation..."

She snatched the slip of paper from my hand and crumpled it up, tossing it at the trash.

I grinned. "Jealousy, Cait? You?"

She snorted. "Aren't we full of ourselves?" Then she leaned in to kiss me. When she pulled back, she raised her eyebrows expectantly. "Ahem."

I looked at her in confusion, and then belatedly noticed what she was wearing. I blinked, and grinned a little. "Oh, I see...big plans for after dinner?"

She tossed her hair with aplomb. "Of course not; what kind of girl do you think I am?"

"I'm sure someone's working on that," I said absently, my eyes tracing her. Then I frowned. "You know, I'm not sure an apron that only covers that much of you is really very practical, especially if you're going to dress like that underneath."

Caitlyn just pushed me up against the counter, kissing me hungrily, and my last coherent thought for quite some time was a fervent hope that the food wouldn't get too badly burned.

***

Again, thanks for reading! This story was definitely lighter than the first, based off of a couple of dreams I actually did have, believe it or not, and I hope that you all found it entertaining and sexy.

As always, any comments or feedback are welcome.

RedEmerald
RedEmerald
1,549 Followers