Lewis Had It All, With More To Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie let him sleep before she tackled him about Laura, she could hardly wait to know if what she had thought about her might have been true, it was!

"So," Cassie said, "what did Laura have to say about other women, or girls from earlier in her life, were there any situations there?"

"Yes Cassie there were," he told her as she stroked his cock, there would be no way of refusing to tell her the details, even if he wanted to, and he didn't want that at all. "She had two relationships, one when she went to college, she had trouble with all the boys, men and staff, because she was so lovely. Another student befriended her because she was in the same sort of boat, they ended up rooming together, and the other girl seduced her. That lasted for a whole year until the girl left."

"And the second one?" Cassie said.

"The last and final one was a very intense affair apparently, she met a woman at work, and it just fell into place, within a week she was in a red hot passionate situation. And she turned out to be the sister of the man she married."

"Brilliant, just brilliant," Cassie said. "Tell me more Lewis."

"It seems they moved in together, then she was introduced to him, and in 3 months they got together and set up home and married. His sister was not a happy bunny and left, no one has seen or heard from her since apparently, but Laura isn't sure."

"Oh Lewis this is great news, I hope you don't mind, but I have to have her, I won't take her away from you I promise, but its just got to happen!" she told him.

"Yes Cassie I know, and I have no problem with you having her. I would if you were a guy, but not you my sweet love," he told her as he popped his load into the air as Cassie finished him off.

"Good," she told him sweetly, "anyway, your mom needs some real full on attention, so you'll be kept busy sweetcakes," she told him.

Two days later Cassie went over and joined Laura by the pool, Lewis had given her the heads up on what to wear, she had bought the most revealing bikini she could find, it was a lime green one and made Cassie look utterly resistible, and over it a sheer light red shawl, totally transparent and leaving nothing to ther imagination. She told Laura had had to visit a sick relative, and didn't know when he would be back. Laura was disappointed, she had bought the skimpiest sea green bikini she could find and was wearing it just for him. She looked stunningly and fabulously sexy.

"I know I'm not Lewis, but I'm good company Laura." She giggled. Although they knew each other and Laura knew Cassie was Lewis's girlfriend, she believed that she didn't know they were having an affair. Laura looked at her, was she, did she know about her and Lewis. Inquisitively she said.

"Has Lewis said anything to you Cassie?"

"About what Laura?"

"Oh I don't know, anything?"

"Well Laura," she said, in a conspirational tone, "he has whispered the odd thing to me, but don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

"Secret, what secret?" Laura asked a little alarmed.

"Oh only the fact that you like women too, as well as men that is."

Laura was aghast, "oh Jesus," she gasped, "I told him things in confidence, Cassie, I think you had better leave me. I need to talk to Lewis now."

"Oh Laura, don't panic, its okay, I'm fine with things," she said, taking no notice of Laura's discomfort. Cassie got up and walked into the secluded area of the pool location. She gazed around, waiting for Laura to get up and follow her so she could talk some more.

"Show time!" Cass said to herself, as Laura did just that. Laura walked towards her, as she did so Cassie got down on the bed and stretched out in the warm sun.

"What do you mean Cassie, that you are fine with things?" she asked, not looking at her as she got to the side of the bed, just where Cassie wanted her to be.

"Come on Laura, relax, sit down here," she said, and patted the bed next to her, "I'll tell you all you want to know okay?" Laura did so a little reluctantly. Cassie laid right back and stretched out, arms above her head, her tits and tight taut nipples thrusting up, she spread her knees slightly leaving nothing to anyone's, or Laura's imagination, as to what was there.

She saw Laura's eyes travel up and down her body, she smiled inside. 'Laura,' she told herself, 'you've had it already baby!'

"Lie down Laura, lets chat hey?" Laura did as she suggested and she too stretched out, she was now acutely aware that she was right next to a sexy beautiful woman, it tickled her pussy, and rattled her growing nipples.

Laura, like a lot of people, was intelligent, but like a lot of people, was also naïve too. She couldn't see what was coming, or the fact that she was being set up. She was heading into it completely blind. She understood something didn't seem to fit, but had no idea what was about to take place, or Cassie's wild intentions.

Cassie was letting Laura hang herself, she could feel Laura's mind ticking over, what to say next, what to do. Cassie half turned toward her letting her eyes feast on her glorious lines. She was already in heat because she had been expecting Lewis, and Cassie was fully intentional on exploiting her desires.

Laura took the plunge, along with the bait unknowingly being offered tantalisingly by her younger companion.

"He has told you everything hasn't he Cassie?"

"Of course he has silly girl, he loves you, and he loves me, the difference between the two of us is that he adores me, that's all Laura."

"He loves me, how, er, do, erm, has he....?"

"Yes Laura he has told me you are the sexiest woman he has ever met, you are a fabulous person to be with, not only beautiful, but that he loves you too." This was what Laura wanted and needed to know, but before she could say more. Cassie rolled to her, put her arm around her, and said.

"And now Laura," she told her, "Because Lewis can't be here, and I am, I will give you the loving that you need!" Without taking a breath she leaned in and planted a huge smacker on Laura's inviting lips. Laura was so taken aback to be kissed like this that it stunned her into immobility, this was her defeat. By the time she had started to recover, her top was pushed up and her nipples were under attack, Cassie's knowing finger tips were already devastating them, and she had her firm toned thigh tucked tightly into Laura's suddenly sweetening crack.

Cassie had her top and bottoms of in no time, hardly giving Laura time to even blink, she removed hers and now they were both naked. Cassie jumped up and turned in one movement bringing her pussy down on to Laura's face, and her own tight on to Laura's sweet slick gash. Cassie had no chance of avoiding the wave of climaxes that drilled through her, but then she felt the same reaction from her victim. And she sort of breathed a sigh of relief that Laura had succumbed to her own emotions.

Laura's hands and arms were wrapped around Cassie's ass and lower back, holding herself tight up to her new lover, her tongue deep into the sweetest fanny she had ever tasted, her nose pressed into Cassie's little button hole heightened her arousal. Cassie mirrored Laura's movements and actions, both women attacking the other lovingly and whole heartedly. Both held tight in the others loving grip.

When the last orgasm had been ripped away from each other Cassie spun around and went for Laura's dripping mouth, lips clashed, tongues met, bodied hard against each others. Cassie in the superior position, Laura wilfully accepting her dominance. Arms, legs and tongues enmeshed they loved their time away, the kiss was continual, unstoppable, everlasting. Laura knew she had met someone very special here today, someone who had found her inner needs that even Lewis would never find, but he had also found what Cassie never would either.

As the kiss finally ended, Laura whispered to her, "Lets go inside Cassie, we have more to know about each other don't we?"

"We sure do Laura, and you have a lot to learn too about Lewis and I," she told her.

"Mmmm, I'm beginning to realise that Cassie." In Laura's bedroom Cassie immediately went through her drawers until she found what she was looking for, Laura's vibrating dildo. She had it up Laura's forgiving ass in a heartbeat.

Then she attacked her, letting her know and find out, just what being taken, used, abused and loved by a woman who knows what she's doing is all about. Laura begged forgiveness, pleaded with her to stop, to not stop, for more, for less. Make me have it she cried, no more, she begged. Her orgasms were unending, intermingled. She knew that in a relationship with Cassie, there was only one way, Cassie's way, and Laura loved it. In all her life she had never been taken like this, and she knew now what it meant, she adored it, she adored Cassie, and then she knew what Cassie had meant when she had told her that, 'Lewis adores me.'

They spent the whole day and night together; Lewis was with his mother, everyone was happy. Cassie's next mission was Ellen and Laura, and then she could rest in the knowledge that she had utopia in her hands. Lewis, Laura and Ellen would all be hers. But out of the rising love in her heart for all three of them, she knew that they would all be as one, well until the day she and Lewis left to make their future together, but that day was a ways off yet.

"How old is your son Laura?" she asked her.

"He'll be 17 next month, why?"

"Just wondering," Cassie replied, already thinking of the future, 13 months to the age where what he did, would be good for her and for her lovers, she hadn't met him properly yet, he was already a good looking young man, and she sensed he would be good.

Laura guessed what she was referring to and was a little offended.

"I'm not too happy wit your insinuation Cassie," she told her. Cassie took the bull by the horns and gave it straight to her.

"Laura, who do you think has taught Lewis how to love a woman the way he can and does?"

"Why I suppose it was you?"

"And you'd be right, and here's some breaking news Laura, his mother and I are in a relationship."

"No!" You can't be, what about me, are you just a cheat and seducer?" Laura gasped.

"No I am not, I love Lewis with all my heart, he loves me, and one day we'll be married."

"But...."

"I seduced his mother the way I seduced you, and I'll keep on seducing you too if I have to, Lewis knows everything Laura, I keep nothing from him." Laura lay back stunned, but things were piecing themselves together, the way each appeared without the other.

"Do you mean," she said, "that while Lewis is here, you are there with his mother Ellen?"

"Well done Laura, you've got it, and now for something that will rock your world even more."

"W w w w what's that?" she asked quietly now.

"I'm here with you, Lewis knows I am, and where do you think he is hmmm?"

"He knows you are here and what we might have been doing, You said he's gone to see a sick relative."

"Cassie got Laura into a grip for the next bit. "He's at home with his mother Laura," was all she said, she waited for the light to go on.

It did, Laura's eyes widened, "he isn't Cassie, not with his mother, no!"

Cassie's smiled broadly, "yes he is Laura, we share everything, and now we are sharing you, you need us, you need our love, you need what we have already given you, don't even try to deny it, you can't, and do you know what? Once you get used to the idea you'll be a full part of our love for each other." Cassie delved into Laura's pussy and she sank back in surrender to her.

Next door Lewis was telling his mother of what he and Cassie wanted, he told her about Laura, Cassie and Laura, 'and soon mom, you will join us all together too.' Ellen, having been Cassie's lover for a long time now was philosophical about it. They were all open now, lovers all round. And the thought of having the blond beauty from next door added to the mix, excited her like never before.

"Why did you ask me about my son Cassie?" she asked suddenly.

Cassie smiled knowingly at her, letting her work it out herself was the best way, she thought. But whether it would materialise was another matter.

"Cassie," she yelled, "you can't possibly mean that, you can't?"

"Don't panic, lets wait and see what happens Laura, it's a long way off yet, but he is a very good looking boy, and I'm sure he'll make some woman, or women, very happy." Her fingers on Laura's clit lessened the impact of her words.

Words and thoughts forgotten Cassie went back to giving Laura her desires, her needs, and yearnings satisfied, occasionally mentioning Lewis and his lovely big cock that Laura loved so much. And that she, Cassie, had any final word, Lewis would do as she told him to do, he would never go against her. Laura began to understand her power, and slowly fell into place, where Cassie intended for her to be. She would never be put upon, berated, or degenerated in any way.

The following morning Cassie went back, and she and Lewis compared notes, both mom and Laura seemed, on the whole, reasonably happy with the new life that seemed to be unfolding in front of them, they both were receiving, and knew they would receive what they wanted more than anything in the world, love.