Libby & John: First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh god John… oh no… please let me stop… it’s… it’s too much…”

John held her as she regained her grip on the here and now. Her breathing so deep she was hyperventilating, feeling the slight dizziness as her body slowed down, relaxing to a level that threatened to put her to sleep instantly. Deep in the recesses of her mind the challenge had been increased, the bar raised, she had to give John an experience that equaled that which she just lived through. But… she just didn’t have it in her right now.

She rolled on her back, her legs spread as if of their own volition. “John, fuck me… please fuck me…”

John was cementing the images of the past few minutes in his mind. It was an image he would never forget, the total and unequaled pinnacle of pleasure. The absolute expression of trust and love. He wanted to watch Libby cum that hard again and again and again. The fact that Libby trusted him that deeply, that emotionally, enough to completely lose control told him the depth of her love more than anything she could do to him to cause him pleasure.

But he was hard. Harder than he had ever been before and although the past few moments had been emotion filled they were also the single hottest fucking thing he’d ever witnessed. He tried thinking of baseball, Cal Ripken, arguably the most sexless guy he could think of, perhaps surpassed only by some of the guys at work, but the level of anticipation surpassed his best efforts. As he sliced into Libby, sinking through her well lubricated folds he exploded, his body poured through his cock, its expansion as he shot his white hot cum deep into Libby set off a series of minor orgasms that coursed through Libby with the subtly of warm tea sipped on a cold day.

“Libby… I’m sorry… I couldn’t, I just couldn’t hold it back…” He hid his face in her shoulder, embarrassed that he lasted all of 1.3 seconds, didn’t even get to the full depth of the very first thrust before he came.

“John! Believe me sweetheart, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. That was the most incredible feeling I’ve ever had… How did you… well, how did you figure that out! Where’d you learn that from?”

“I read it…”

“In a book? A magazine?”

“No a web page on the internet I used to read all the time. It was in a story.”

She laughed, “you’ll have to show it to me one day.”

“I thought I just did!”

“The web page you creep!” and she laughed with the realization that he was teasing her, purposely misinterpreting her.

He laughed and with the peace of having shared the moment they drifted off, he wasn’t bothered, actually didn’t even notice that he slept in the wet spot, and the trail of their mixed juices that trickled down her leg running from his deflating cock brought a mental smile as a badge of honor, and a reminder of the pleasure they’d just shared.

John was already gone when she woke. She looked at the clock and looked at the window as if for confirmation of the late hour. 9:00, John had left three hours ago. He must be exhausted. She was determined to treat him like a king today, to show him how wonderful what they had was. She got up for a quick shower and then went to the grocery store, the lingerie store and went again for a trip to the “Adult” store. Her embarrassment over shadowed by her desire to show John new things. She walked out coveting a brown paper bag of “things” they could discover together.

Dinner was made on the table when John walked in the door. “Hey babe! Man you’ve been busy today, what’s this?” Libby was unprepared for John’s sudden arrival and the shock she felt when he walked in showed in her reddening face.

“I umm… I thought you’d like a nice dinner… I mean… I wanted to do something for you…”

“You do something for me every time I see you Libby…” and they both laughed at the bad pun. She finished settling the table as John took a quick shower, she took off her apron and sat down at the table. She was nervous as she thought of the things they would discover tonight, and the things they must discuss first. The toys she bought, the thoughts she’d been having all day. What if he didn’t like them, what if he didn’t want to play tonight. She felt like she was risking everything, to keep what she had. But she had to take one chance first…

As John showered he thought of his upcoming departure. He never wanted to leave this, coming home to Libby everyday. She’d even made him dinner and his face split into a wide grin as he felt the emotion again. Every time he thought of Libby he felt that emotion, only recently, it had been turning to dread. He didn’t want to… couldn’t bring himself to… hated to even think of the words… leave her. What was he going to do? He knew he couldn’t live his life working concrete, couldn’t live forever in this rundown little apartment. He had to go off to school, but he couldn’t bear the thought of going without her.

Soccer shorts and a T shirt was his uniform around the house. As he walked into the kitchen Libby hugged him, holding him tightly, her body molding itself to his. She tilted her head back and John kissed her, first briefly, just a touch of the lips as he looked into her eyes. Their lips touched again, and again, and they dissolved into a deep kiss. Tongues intertwined, she suckled on his bottom lip, his arms wrapped around her seemingly impossibly thin shoulders. She felt his stirring member as it began to harden against her belly, and she rubbed herself against it, reveling in the lewdness.

When she pulled back they were both out of breath. She laughed and said “sit down and eat before I waste all this work and push it on the floor so you can ravish me on the table.”

“Sounds fun! But I’m hungry” and he laughed again as she punched him in the arm.

“Hey, I don’t have to work tomorrow, they’re starting a new job on Monday and said they didn’t need me if I wasn’t going to be there for the job, so I guess I’m unemployed now… a student…” He made the word ‘student’ sound like the grotesque description of a disease.

She lit a candle and dimmed the kitchen light and sat at the table across from him.

“John, I wanted to… umm talk to you about some things….”

The uncertainty in her voice made John hesitate, a fork suspended between his plate and his mouth he looked at her. The fear that had been at bay since the night before returned with a vengeance. Growing with each beat of a rapidly beating heart.

“umm, ok…” he set his fork down giving her his undivided attention.

“John, can I come with you to Arizona? I mean, I’ll apply and go to school, I may be a bit behind you but…” her head dropped and she finished the sentence while looking out between her bangs, her face hidden in shyness, in fear of rebuke. “Can I come with you?”

John was stunned. He wanted to ask her to come with him but was so afraid she wouldn’t want to he couldn’t ask. His emotions ran the full range from outright despair to exquisite joy. “You mean you really want to come? What about this? I mean the apartment, what about your folks, shit what about my folks?”

“We’ll work through that, my parents will understand, they know… I mean they know that I love you. They’re happy for me, my Dad told me I look different, happier, complete. He’ll be ok with it. We’ll have to work on your parents.”

“But, what about your apartment and the lease? Can you get out of it at this late date… we only have a week or two before I leave.”

“I read the lease and I can sublet it, I won’t get my security deposit back until the sub-lease ends, but I can get the person that leases it to give me some kind of deposit. That should help when we get there. Please John… we can work all this stuff out, can I please come with you? I promise I’ll make it worth your while… I promise.”

John smiled at the twinkle in her eye on the last one and she breathed a sigh of relief as she realized he was thinking through it, how to do it… putting together one of his plans that always seemed to work. He ate absently as he thought. He put the fork down, finished chewing, took a sip of his drink to wash it down. He could feel the fear that had been building all summer ebb away, the last tendrils releasing his concerns, washing away like a bad tide.

“Libby, do you think we can pull this off? I’m almost afraid to hope…”

“I have something else… as long as we’re committed, I uhh… I went to the store today…”

“I know, the food is great!”

“I’m not talking about food John… you know when we talked, about umm… about us… and new stuff?” Her face reddened and again she dropped her eyes to the table, absently moving her food around her plate. “I mean we talked about trying new stuff, you know… in the umm bedroom?”

John smiled at her embarrassment and dropped his eyes in embarrassment too. “Yeah, I remember, we were going to umm watch some movies or something…”

“Well, I went to a special store… an adult store…”

“No way really? What’d ya buy?” His boyish exuberance reflected on his face through shit eating grin and wide eyes.

“…bought some umm… toys… for you and for me…”

“No shit!”

“And a movie… I don’t know if it’s any good, I didn’t know what to pick but, I thought we could play with them some… perhaps watch one or something…” Her voice trailed off in a new wave of uncertainty.

“That sounds awesome Libby…” his thoughts ranged back to the previous night. To Libby’s uncontrolled release, how much pleasure he’d gotten from that. The opportunity to play with her body, to watch it react, to learn how to make it feel better was one he never thought he’d have. He felt the stirring start just at the thought. He was all grins as he finished his meal.

Libby was at the sink washing dishes when he walked up behind her. He put his arms around her hugging her middle as he nuzzled the side of her neck. The low collar on her blouse showed the bones of her shoulders that he loved so much. He loved to kiss them, to gently suckle them.

“John, my hands are wet honey.”

“I know, you’re completely at my mercy…” the twinkle in his voice, the slight devilish tone made her shudder. “…and you like that too… don’t you?”

“Perhaps… I don’t know John… I uhh…” She once again felt the blush creep across her face. His hands slid up to cup her breasts fondling the nipples as they grew, poking out against the fabric. She leaned her head back and was surprised to realize that she did like being in his control, being at his mercy. She thought about why and realized that she could let go when she was in his control, it washed away the years of programming, by church, school, parents that told her to remain conservative. It was contrary to her past, to her upbringing to be allowed to enjoy this so much. But when she was in his control all that was dissolved. She wanted John to feel that same liberation, to feel the same level of abandon she felt.

John’s hand slid into the waist band of her shorts, slid along her flat belly under the band of her lace panties she’d bought specifically for tonight. He found her lips together, held that way by the confines of her panties, keeping her moisture locked inside. His finger slid down separating her lips to delve inside. He was surprised at the amount of wetness as his fingertip slid into her channel.

“Ohh John that feels so good…”

“I love you Libby,” as his finger slid out, lubricating her clit to capture her clitoral shaft under his fingertip. He rocked his finger over the bump of her shaft, worrying it from side to side. She was amazed at how easily he could bring her to this level of excitement. God, the tingles that flowed through her body…

“Oh god John! You’d better stop… I ohh… I uh… still have to do… Oh my god John… Stop!”

His finger continued its attack on her clitoral shaft. All he had to do was touch the tip of her clit once and she’d be off, she knew it. While she wanted him to stop, her body moved trying to force the contact that would put her over the edge. John was amazed at how hot Libby was, how wet, how close to orgasm she was so quickly. Her movements as she sought out his fingertip served to stimulate his hard cock nestled against her ass, her panties and satiny shorts doing nothing to prevent the feeling of sliding between the cheeks.

“You don’t really want me to… do you? I mean, do you really want me to stop?” he asked as his fingers stopped, his cock pressed tightly against her.

“No… No… please make me cum John, Please….”

His fingers renewed their attack and she crested, her knees giving way, her body supported by his hand and the pressure holding her against the counter. One hand trapped by the counter rubbing her clit, the other holding her breast, feeling, marveling at, the hardness of her nipple, the suppleness of her breast, John supported her by pressing forward, and sliding his fingers into her channel. Each shudder sent showers of pleasure through his body and he knew if he didn’t back off he would make a mess of both sets of clothing. As he released the pressure, her knees buckled and she began to slump to the ground, her legs shaking, her arms not able to support her, John slid to the floor with her.

“Oh my god… if you ever do that again… I’ll fuck you till you can’t stand anymore…”

“Such language from a lady! And god what a threat!” John laughed

“Only for you John… A whore in your bedroom, a lady everywhere else.”

“I love you Libby…” and he pulled himself up. “Let me help you with the dishes so we can get done faster. I’m ready for the movie.” He dropped a hand to her and pulled her to her unsteady feet. She washed and he dried. She laughed that he couldn’t ever seem to find where to put things, he could always find it when it was time to eat but could never find where it goes afterwards… What a typical man! He stacked it all on the counter. She put it away where it went.

They walked out into the living room, the TV relentlessly monotonous droning in sounds that were tuned out. John watched as Libby spread out a couple of blankets to cushion the hard floor.

“Lay down… I’ll be right back…”

John lay on the blankets, flipping through the channels, not finding anything that could hold his interest through a commercial. Libby walked back into the room in a flowing semi transparent robe John had never seen before.

“Wow! Where’d that come from?”

“I bought it today.”

“You’re stunning Libby, you really are…” John’s eyes traveled the full length of her, starting at her not quite blonde hair, silky and incredibly fine, her thin long neck, the slight bumps of her protruding shoulder bones, her pert breasts, the nipples long and obvious, surrounded by a subtle darkening of the surrounding fabric, indicating her Aurelia. Her breasts were… pert… for lack of a better description, her nipples pointing slightly up, her breasts the slightly uneven look of the purely natural. The robe hid her midsection but John could imagine the flowing lines of her body. Not muscle builder lines, softer than that, but just as toned. Her narrow waist flaring at her hips, he could just make out the diving V of her panties, the high waist making the V that much more pronounced where her legs met. Her muscular thighs, tapering into impossibly cute knees, long toned calves, long curved toes. She stood over John rocking back and forth self consciously as he drank her in.

Her hands were behind her back, her chin quivered slightly as she handed the large brown paper bag to John.

“we said we’d try something new… umm… I thought… I well… I figured we could try these…”

John laughed as he opened the bag and looked inside and then laughed harder as he saw an assortment of plastic cocks in boxes, a larger box that had a tube like thing in it. He looked up and saw that Libby was upset, her frown wrinkling the skin at the top of her nose, her chin quivering, wrinkling as a tear left her eye to slowly course down her cheek, following the just developing smile crease at the corner of her mouth.

“Libby what’s wrong? Baby come here…” and he pulled her down beside him, wrapped her in his arms.

“John, don’t laugh at me, I… don’t know what… I didn’t know what to pick… I wanted to do something, anything… to show you I love you…”

“Libby, relax honey, I love you, this is going to be fun!” his childish exuberance putting her at ease. “Libby, if we can’t laugh then it won’t be fun… it won’t be us… I’m not laughing at you I’m just amazed at the choices…”

Libby relaxed and looked in the bag and saw the collection she had picked out and started to laugh… “I don’t know what the hell I was thinking when I picked this one out” as she pulled a box out of the large bag. It held a purple penis with wire remote control, bold letters on the front telling one and all that it moved in two distinct directions!

“God! I hope you bought batteries!!!” John laughed as Libby pulled a box of C and then reached for another box of D batteries. “this is going to be a hell of a night babe!” and Libby laughed with him.

“Oh cool! Remote control!” John held a box up like a prize. It held a Butterfly vibrator, its straps dangling as John pulled it out of the box. “Here! lets try this on you…”

“John… Lets try this first… its uhh its my turn.”

She pulled the tube configuration out of the box, and it too had a remote control. “Its sucks, it massages, its better than a woman… the guy at the store told me so…” and she laughed out loud, fully into the discovery of the moment. John had never been happier in his life, to see the raw lust coupled with the childlike sense of discovery he read in Libby’s every action, her eagerness to experience new things with him.

“The guy at the store told you so huh?”

Libby pushed John’s chest so he slowly fell back, ending up on top of him. He could feel the silkiness of her robe around him, the silkiness of her hair encompassing his face as she leaned over to kiss him.

“Hmmm… I thought you’d take some preparation first…” her hand slid down and grasped his already hard member. “Let’s find out how this works.” She rolled off of him and grabbed the batteries feeding them into the slot. Then she grabbed the remote control and push a button. A series of small rollers began moving up and down, squeezing a rubber sheath housed inside the plastic tube. “You put your cock in this and it gives you a handjob and a blowjob at the same time!”

John laughed out loud. “You sure it won’t hurt me?”

“It better not!”

“Oh that’s comforting!”

“John, please…” her head tilted down, giving her puppy dog expression John would never learn to overcome.

She reached over and John lifted his hips to let her pull down his shorts, underwear and all. She pulled them off his hips, over his legs and off his feet. She pulled on his shirt and he raised up to pull it over his head, dragging it off his arms and laid back completely naked. He lay there as Libby just looked at him, the same observant, soaking it all in scan that he’d done to her when she walked in the room. She looked at the sparse hair on his chest, the rippling of the muscles of his chest, the almost six pack abs of his stomach developed by a summer of manual labor, his hard cock rising off his belly under her gaze. She leaned over and kissed him…

“I meant it John… I’m completely yours in the bedroom, to discover, to play with, to enjoy… but a perfect lady anywhere else.”

“Libby promise me something… Promise me something first.”

“What John?”

“We can try anything you want, anything I want, we want damnit, but you have to promise me that if you don’t like it you’ll tell me… I promise the same thing… Ok?”

“deal…” and she leaned down to take his cock into her mouth. John grunted with the pleasure of feeling her lips glide down over his cock. She wasn’t able to get the whole thing in, kind of gagged at the bottom of the stroke as he felt the head hit the back of her throat. She pulled off and Laughed…