All Comments on 'Libby'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

THIS is erotic? In any sense of the word? Come on webmasters PUT this shit in the right category/ The NON-erotic category would be the best. Or BDSM or FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
only works if...

she wakes up and it was all a dream, otherwise too far-fetched to be an enjoyable read, better luck on your next effort

swimwriterswimwriterover 13 years ago
Get a dog

he will lick your pussy till is start smelling like dog ass it self, you will be happy. ha ha, most stretched story ever read. but agian you never wrote any good ever. Just as your standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wondering

why so many put you down ....sounds like the same guy...anyway enjoyed the read ...who said fiction has to be true...and in fact some truth is to hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
strange

far fetched it may be, but its a story, and in a story anything can take place. I for one thoughly enjoyed it. thanks Murf

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good for a newbie....

horrific slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pure shit

Far fetched, foolish, wimpy as shit, and lame, I couldn't even get halfway past the firsrt page it was so pathetic.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
An exploration of ego...

and fantasy. Holding back my disbelief that Dan, Lance, etc. could or would be as written was difficult. At the end I found the effort wasn't worth it. I gave the story a four, because I feel really generous today.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Again, not bad.

Not great, but definitely not bad.

I agree that it's sort of far fetched, but a lot of erotic/smut stories are. It's just silly fun.

There are stories out there that we find really compelling as well as erotic, and there are some that are just dirty fun. This, I think, is in the second category.

I think, though, that this one belongs in "Loving Wives," since it revolves mainly around quirky takes on marriage, involving the experiences of at least two adventurous wives.

Keep at it, Murphy - we'll keep reading.

As for the personal attacks - I think "wondering" got it right: it's mostly just one or two whose enjoyment of the site consists in finding things to be ugly about.

And who's to fault them? It's sort of a fetish with them, and they're entitled to get off whether it makes sense to us or not, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What can I say..Pathetic is all I can manage. This writer hopefully is female, I can`t a see a real man writing about his wife being fucked by others or by women walking all over him. It does not even work as fiction.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
PIPE DREAMS OF GRANDEUR

while wielding absolutes, TK U MLJ LV NV

muirmadramuirmadraover 11 years ago
Totally fucked all round. Made no sense.

This work of fiction made no sense with regard to real life and genuine emotions. But, if living as a slut for one and the other as fuckin' sexual bully is satisfying ... Well, they need professional help and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tire

Murphy you are one very sick Fucker.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this thoroughly !

I was in the mood for something trashy, campy and shamelessly over the top. This scratched that itch and then some with even a happy ending (of sorts).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a terrible, illogical story

Dan recognized her right away. He escorted her from his office into his bosses office and explained why he couldn't work with her. You see, Dan had grown a pair of balls. To do what he did in the hedge fund business, you needed to have them -balls that is. So she continued on by herself - alone. Nice that she remembered her Mother and brothers and helped them out. Oh wait! The bitch didn't help anyone but herself right? That's why Dan remembered her and wouldn't have anything to do with her. Once again, a story with thoroughly disgusting characters that was impossible to like in any way, shape or form. You have become one of the worst authors on this site to go along with Samuelx and Edrider73. Glad you stopped posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid Story

No ryhme or reason as to the "plot"? If there is one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the fuck did I just read.

What a nasty manipulative narcissistic bitch.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another cuck story, skimmed it only, another stupid theme

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Fuck the author loves these ball breaking manipulative bitches.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

What a delightful, escapable, HOT, HOT, HOT fantasy. I LUUUUVVED it. The only problem is that I’m jealous of the three of them. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous